Photo

Gang Life in Los Santos

6,320 replies to this topic
S1N0D3UTSCHT3K
  • S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Lol yesterday I was beefing withsome ballas on brogue and one of them screamed out you kidnapped a balla ! 

that's cool. some of the random NPC sayings are funny. off-topic but I said "hey how you doing?" with Franklin to a lady a few days ago, and she replied "well i'm f*cking my boss and HR hasn't found out yet..."

...lol

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

0_0.jpg

^

The Lost Tried To Take me out smh

Random Ballas and Vagos Shoot out on Brouge Ave

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Colognenigguh
  • Colognenigguh

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Never saw a shootout like this :( great pictures
!

GroveStGTAV
  • GroveStGTAV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

How i can see random gang shootout?

And how i can see aztecas?

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by pilscy, A week ago.

How i can see random gang shootout?

And how i can see aztecas?

you have to literally walk around the streets, be around certain blocks . like someone a said a while back, most people spend a lot of time cruising around in sports cars so they don't ever see this aspect of the game, even tho is small. 

My logic is that if ur on the block u give the game enough time to let the gang members spawn in certain spots. 

Its been many times I've been just chilling on the side walk with lamar and i see gang members get into it over car accidents most of the time. It woulda been cool if they use to insult each other and get into it which each other from there lol, rockstar smh.

Pac a Balla smh

0_0.jpg

• robban likes this

JCX1992
  • JCX1992

Merry Xmas !!

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Guy above is full of crap, there is like a 0.00000001% chance that a random gang on gang shootout will happen so don't waste your time standing around waiting for 1 to happen cause it won't.

The only way to get gangs to shoot it out with eatch other is if YOU start it.
  • Wavesittich likes this

PatrickGTA5
  • PatrickGTA5

Weed Smoker.

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

All we need is a long bandana, not that small ass green one frank has, the essays (not vagos) have them, why cant we. Smh

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Guy above is full of crap, there is like a 0.00000001% chance that a random gang on gang shootout will happen so don't waste your time standing around waiting for 1 to happen cause it won't.

lol u cant read brah, i said clearly that these shootouts happen because car accidents.. don't say I'm full a crap cause your pussy ass aint experience it yet

xTnqfVU.png Your Drunk 

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted A week ago

I can vouch for him broseph

I seen a shoot out between vagos and ballas, what happened was the vagos were threatening franklin so one pulled out a gun and didn't kill me(I had invincibility enabled) and the shot attracted a couple of ballas so they come gunning after the vagos and it was a mini shoot out that lasted up to two minutes. I had never seen a shoot out with vagos and ballas but after someone said they had; I wanted to test their liability and they were telling the truth and also car accidents and provoking gangsters into shooting you will sometimes attract neighboring gangsters like families, ballas or vagos and cause them to attack one of their three rivals.

JCX1992
  • JCX1992

Merry Xmas !!

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

You just don't get it do you? You just proved my point, it was YOU who started the gun fight. It wasn't random & caused by any of the gangs themselves it was YOU who started the whole thing. 

So random shoot outs do not happen unless YOU start it. Why can't you understand that? 

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

You just don't get it do you? You just proved my point, it was YOU who started the gun fight. It wasn't random & caused by any of the gangs themselves it was YOU who started the whole thing. 

So random shoot outs do not happen unless YOU start it. Why can't you understand that? 

Okay in other words, if a vago bumps into a balla car and they hop out and they have guns, they shoot it out with each other, sometimes their boys would come to help.. its sad if u never seen this 

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by OGLuke, A week ago.

in my experience, 

the vagos shot at me *I didn't shoot at them or provoke them in anyway. I was merely standing around when he opened fire, this is what caused the ballas to shoot back. It was an unscripted shoot out and if you're saying I started it by standing there minding my f*cking business then yes I guess so but do understand that small little shoot outs can happen without your involvement and secondly they are very f*cking rare.

• pilscy likes this

LewisVee
  • LewisVee

Unified Nations MC VP

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Haha I seen The Lost MC shoot f*ck out a guy on a dirt bike, then another dude on a dirt bike jumped off and started shooting the lost.

It started because the hillbilly hit one off their bikes when they stopped, it was an awesome moment.
  • pilscy and LeopardGecko like this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

0_0.jpg

kghah.pngkghah.pngkghah.pngkghah.pngkghah.png lovers knocked out each other 

0_0.jpg

G and OG Kickin It

0_0.jpg

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K
  • S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted A week ago

i've seen random cop chases and car accidents cause gang shootouts between vagos and ballas with 0 interaction from here

never just a pure gang shoot out starting but it can start randomly from other random events

pretty rare tho i mean like maybe 2-3 times, ever, in 8 entire game play throughs

i don't spend much time around ballas and vagos tho to be fair

• Jeone likes this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

i've seen random cop chases and car accidents cause gang shootouts between vagos and ballas with 0 interaction from here

never just a pure gang shoot out starting but it can start randomly from other random events

pretty rare tho i mean like maybe 2-3 times, ever, in 8 entire game play throughs

i don't spend much time around ballas and vagos tho to be fair

my point exactly 

-

Example. 

> Im on the side walk with franklin 

> Ballas turn the corner, got into a accident with a vago

> both of them hop out with guns and hostility ... Shootout

> This could lead to other members getting involved 

>That leads to a bigger shootout 

Its NOT even rare for me to see this, you just gotta be on the right block at the right time

Problem is, Rockstar NPC spawn system sucks so you'll never hear gun shots from a shootout from a few blocks down

Better yet,

Gang NPCs dont interact with other gangs

GroveStGTAV
  • GroveStGTAV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted A week ago

Family and Balla sets

QlR7VmP.pngab8CJbZ.png

• Chorizombie likes this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Don't even ask

0_0.jpg

so I was Rollin Thru The Hood on Forum and passed this

0_0.jpg

Trevor!

0_0.jpg

Lol - Left the officer looking like, "is this the right job for me?"

0_0.jpg

But for real tho, dudes are crossing boundaries, idk if it happened like this during the beginning of the storyline for me but it happens now.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Went to get another angle and saw my background, then i had to  take a closer look

0_0.jpg

Got Upclose to the fools, i don't think dude on the left is a balla (even tho he gets hostile quick) , still tho, i gotta say dude in the background on the left is a balla

0_0.jpg

smokey-o.gif

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Just had to drop him

0_0.jpg

• robban and Chorizombie like this

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted A day ago

The Lost MC bikers vs a Cougar

0_0.jpg

• robban likes this

thafablifee46
  • thafablifee46

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 hours ago

The Lost MC bikers vs a Cougar
0_0.jpg

The most gang activity you'll see in this game

Family and Balla sets
QlR7VmP.pngab8CJbZ.png

I don't think forum gangsters is created yet

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 hours ago

So I got this on video cause dudes don't believe  

Franklin Insults // curses out this Balla out over 20 Times and dude didn't know what he wanted to do

Very Very Poor Gang AI Rockstar ... I was funny to me tho because franklin really insulted him over 50 times before I started recording this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users