Photo

Gang Life in Los Santos

6,229 replies to this topic
[T]
  • [T]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

As much as I'd like to see the Ballas return I just don't think it'll happen. It'd contradict what they said about there not really being any connections to old era GTA games. I think it's deliberately placed there to create discussion and be there as a throwback easter egg.

But I hope they do have some more references to them at least like in dialogue or something.

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

On september 17..the streets will be on hush mode

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (CoreControl @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 17:41)
QUOTE (WillRock @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 17:06)
In all honesty, who gives a sh*t?

Me and the O.P, you stupid bish. sarcasm.gif
If you don't like the thread/and its content don't click on it or read it. Very Simple.

OT: Nice find op cookie.gif , but it kind of looks like the carving on the bench reads "GAWNS" . Anybody else seeing that?

icon14.gif

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

I remember someone posting a link to a interview about IV where Rockstar said that main characters/important story people from other GTA's can not return to this era, but is possible for Companies, Organizations and Radio/TV Personalities to return, and the Ballas are a Organization, so it may be a possibility, also if they do return, they will have nothing in common with the SA Ballas except the fact that they wear purple.

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (GTAction99 @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 17:43)
I remember someone posting a link to a interview about IV where Rockstar said that main characters/important story people from other GTA's can not return to this era, but is possible for Companies, Organizations and Radio/TV Personalities to return, and the Ballas are a Organization, so it may be a possibility, also if they do return, they will have nothing in common with the SA Ballas except the fact that they wear purple.

icon14.gif Exactly.. Nothing in common.. Just name and color

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:54 PM Edited by oRNoKrazK1ipz, 27 August 2013 - 11:37 PM.

QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 17:35)
Im calling it NOW.. Franklin is from a families hood (NOT the grove) Maybe like southside ganton families or something like that

Ganton Gangster Families.
And yes we did win the gang war 7-8 Lions
its funny to me that people say so what he wears green or purple all black people in LA wear green and purple.I bet you some people still gone say Franklin is Latino.Is it really that hard to accept the truth or do some of yall really hate black people and anything assiociated with us that much.
  • coolznio likes this

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE (oRNoKrazK1ipz @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 17:54)
Im calling it NOW.. Franklin is from a families hood (NOT the grove) Maybe like southside ganton families or something like that

Ganton Gangsta Families.
its funny to me that people say so what he wears green or purple all black people in LA wear green and purple.I bet you some people still gone say Franklin is Latino.Is it really that hard to accept the truth or do some of yall really hate black people and anything assiociated with us that much.

Ive came to grips with the fact that some people on here just cant either #1- put 2 and 2 together or #2- just say damn it makes sense.. So im good with knowing families and ballas return

Fledermausmaster
  • Fledermausmaster

Complete Idiot

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

Would be cool if they return. But how do Gangmember look in 2012

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 17:57)

Ganton Gangsta Families.

Ive came to grips with the fact that some people on here just cant either #1- put 2 and 2 together or #2- just say damn it makes sense.. So im good with knowing families and ballas return

OR 3 They cant admit the fact that they are wrong an blacky was right lmfao

[T]
  • [T]

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

That's actually a good point and it actually gives me hope that we will see the Ballas and the Families once again but I hope they do have stuff in common with the SA Ballas, like I hope their history is still the same even if they're not doing the same ish now. I wonder if the Vagos and the Aztecas will be making a return too?

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 17:51)

icon14.gif Exactly.. Nothing in common.. Just name and color

I agree.... the fools that use the "different universe" thing as SOLID evidence against the gangs having the same names, IMO are kids that have only just got their head around the whole way it works, so in true kiddy fasion... are now banding it around like its the new fad....

If what the naysay'ers say is true then why do car names follow over...stores...radio shows etc,,, but not gangs...

Gangs are NOT a character, so theres a strong possability any gangs will be one of the old gangs... if not all the same ones +/- new ones based on any other real life gang in LA nowadays. Sure they might not be the focus of the story like in SA..... but in V's depiction of LA, they WONT not have any gangs knocking around, and anyone that truely belives that them gangs wont be the same (just as any cars that pass over through GTA's), is truely misguided.

Sizeway
  • Sizeway

Ambitious Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (Fledermausmaster @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 18:00)

Gangbangers today wear regular t shirts/hoodies and jerseys with their color. Rags are still very popular, and Timberland boots, baggy jeans, Gang colored expensive sneakers are gang related too

Blazevski12
  • Blazevski12

Hustler

• Members

Houser did say that nothing from the 3 era will return.

Trideez
  • Trideez

GTAForums OG

• Members
  • None

QUOTE (The Made Man @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 12:31)
Nothings confirmed unless says so.

It is confirmed. You might as well take your 1 month break now.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

I'll be pissed off if the Ballas return after I exterminated the lot of them in SA! tounge.gif

Fledermausmaster
  • Fledermausmaster

Complete Idiot

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (Sizeway @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 18:09)
Would be cool if they return.  But how do Gangmember look in 2012

Gangbangers today wear regular t shirts/hoodies and jerseys with their color. Rags are still very popular, and Timberland boots, baggy jeans, Gang colored expensive sneakers are gang related too

Oh they still wear baggy pants? I thought that they were out in terms of style.

So they will look like the Gang Members in Gta IV

http://media.giantbo.../907046-nhh.jpg

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Fledermausmaster @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 18:18)

His quote is not true.. You can only tell who bangs nowadays by their actions and words mainly..Maybe certain baseball caps sometimes but not baggy clothes like hes saying

[T]
  • [T]

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

A lot of gang members will wear baggy clothes cause it helps conceal contraband, it's not exactly a fashion statement but there are definitely a lot that have adapted to current trends too with fitted clothes. Hopefully we see a bit of both

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

I own my own pet virus I get to pet and name her

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (Trideez @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 13:09)
QUOTE (The Made Man @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 12:31)
Nothings confirmed unless says so.

It is confirmed. You might as well take your 1 month break now.

No it's not you cock. sigh.gif

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE ([T] @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 18:21)

A lot of gang members will wear baggy clothes cause it helps conceal contraband, it's not exactly a fashion statement but there are definitely a lot that have adapted to current trends too with fitted clothes. Hopefully we see a bit of both

You cant tell by baggy clothes.. Too many frontin out there.. Like i said.. Mainly by actions and words

-Eddie-
  • -Eddie-

Respect list?

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

F*ck me, more childish 'gangsta' sh*t. Nothing from the III era is coming back and even Franklin himself is telling Lamar the gang life isn't the way to go.

Lamar: I'm getting my money in the hood, I'm cool.

Franklin: Cool what? Slinging dope and throwing up gang signs?

JS1989
  • JS1989

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (WillRock @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 17:06)
In all honesty, who gives a sh*t?

I do

Canes21
  • Canes21

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

Ganton Gangsta Families.

I hate black people because I said black people wear green and purple in real life and this confirms nothing at all? Uhhhhh...... mercie_blink.gif

[T]
  • [T]

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 18:22)
QUOTE ([T)
,Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 18:21]

You cant tell by baggy clothes.. Too many frontin out there.. Like i said.. Mainly by actions and words

Of course, I mean back in the early 2000s when it was a trend you could usually tell who was or wasn't affiliated even if most people were all wearing baggy clothes. A lot of people had gang tattoos or they'd be in groups wearing a certain colour or if not in a certain neighborhood and you just knew if they were official or not.

But seeing as they need to make a clear distinction between civilians I think most of the gang members will be wearing baggier clothes as seen in the first trailer but you never know because Franklin & his friend don't particularly look like stereotypical gang members

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (-Eddie- @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 18:24)
F*ck me, more childish 'gangsta' sh*t. Nothing from the III era is coming back and even Franklin himself is telling Lamar the gang life isn't the way to go.

Lamar: I'm getting my money in the hood, I'm cool.

Franklin: Cool what? Slinging dope and throwing up gang signs?

Man if you dont like it go to another thread..damn.. 3 Characters!

Wulffeld
  • Wulffeld

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

user posted image

Bikers...again (look in the back of the shot)

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (Canes21 @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 18:26)

Ganton Gangsta Families.

I hate black people because I said black people wear green and purple in real life and this confirms nothing at all? Uhhhhh...... mercie_blink.gif

I never said u did Im speaking in general.Cause alot of people dont want Franklin to be black.And some doesnt want him in a gang.Do u feel guilty or something

MiLoGlbc
  • MiLoGlbc

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

You might be on to something here, i don't wanna clench at the straws but the small tagging in the bench does say ballas. And in the scene with Franklin and his friend talking to Micheal. Francklin's friend is wearing a dark green shirt, and from the trailer we can safely assume that at least Francklin's friend bangs. Again in the scene where they are chasing the guy, he is wearing a purple T and purple shoes. May not be grove st. but could very well be a Family set. Someone on here earlier said that their is an official art work from Rockstar where Francklin is wearing a green rag. I haven't seen the pic so I'm not sure if thats true.

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:48 PM Edited by Getzmunney, 14 November 2012 - 07:52 PM.

user posted image
QUOTE (MiLoGlbc @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 19:36)
You might be on to something here, i don't wanna clench at the straws but the small tagging in the bench does say ballas. And in the scene with Franklin and his friend talking to Micheal. Francklin's friend is wearing a dark green shirt, and from the trailer we can safely assume that at least Francklin's friend bangs. Again in the scene where they are chasing the guy, he is wearing a purple T and purple shoes. May not be grove st. but could very well be a Family set. Someone on here earlier said that their is an official art work from Rockstar where Francklin is wearing a green rag. I haven't seen the pic so I'm not sure if thats true.

user posted image People ignore pure evidence

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

BALLA.. Peep the shoes shirt and looksuser posted image

MiLoGlbc
  • MiLoGlbc

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 19:48)
user posted image
QUOTE (MiLoGlbc @ Wednesday, Nov 14 2012, 19:36)

user posted image People ignore pure evidence

BOOM! icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users