Gang Life in Los Santos

7,490 replies to this topic
pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:07 AM

Franklin and Trevor was Chillin in The Vagos Hood, dudes actually ran up on trevor and was shooting it out with him.. legit.. like no red dots was showing on my radar but trevor was having the biggest shootout... 

0_0.jpg

saddest part is i had him reppin vagos 

now he affiliated with the families. him and Michael 

0_0.jpg

• Wolfhuman and robban like this

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:11 AM

I found a pic of OG Carl (CJ) Johnson

0_0.jpg

Here are some Families OG's

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Tlaneloli likes this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:17 AM Edited by pilscy, 04 May 2014 - 02:40 PM.

finally i think I got sign of turf war action.. ballas vs vagos..

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

we can see who won..

• A-Wax8 likes this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:22 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:33 AM

Lamar stuntin in his new Huntley

0_0.jpg

CP27
  • CP27

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:54 AM

0_0.jpg

When is this? All I ever see him drive is that white rapist van.
  • Wolfhuman likes this

ESClassic
  • ESClassic

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:10 AM

How the hell are y'all seeing all these gang member n characters??? Is it only something u see after game completion or some sh*t???

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:47 AM

No, man.You just gotta open your eyes and be on foot.you miss a lot by driving sports cars and looking the gps every 2 seconds, Just turn your hud off and take a walk, youll beamazed by every little detail.
  • epoxi, Wolfhuman, robban and 2 others like this

A-Wax8
  • A-Wax8

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:38 AM

finally i think I got sine turf war action.. ballas vs vagos..

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

we can see who won..

this is by far the best place for gang vs gang shootouts! at night it works every time Ballas vs Vagos. I have seen epic shootouts in this area

• pilscy likes this

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:49 AM

finally i think I got sine turf war action.. ballas vs vagos..

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

we can see who won..

this is by far the best place for gang vs gang shootouts! at night it works every time Ballas vs Vagos. I have seen epic shootouts in this area

Can you show that area on the map?

A-Wax8
  • A-Wax8

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:31 PM

Brouge Av in Davis (full of Ballas) near the Compton court house.

The alley is a spawnpoint for Vagos at night, if you fire shots -> action

• GtaNikoFan likes this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

Brouge Av in Davis (full of Ballas) near the Compton court house.

The alley is a spawnpoint for Vagos at night, if you fire shots -> action

33de106.jpg

throwback

0_0.jpg

• Wolfhuman likes this

Robertopb
  • Robertopb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:07 PM

one question, gang members are repeated or have differents faces?

it seems sometimes are repeated

• pilscy likes this

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:05 PM

0_0.jpg

When is this? All I ever see him drive is that white rapist van.

I made him drive that truck.You gotta have an imagination and use the resources within the game and you can do/make alot of things happen in GTA V

• Wolfhuman likes this

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:45 PM

Lost MC clubhouse

0_0.jpg

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:31 AM

Lost MC clubhouse
0_0.jpg

I bet you won't go over there with Trevor...

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:54 AM Edited by Chorizombie, 08 May 2014 - 02:59 AM.

Triied to capture intersting shots from that TV show about gangs, something we can't see when in SP freeroam

HL02i7I.jpg

Here's one of the hard OG's in Davis I posted a week ago. Here he's with a Vago (the one in tucked black shirt and black pants, bald), but the TV host refer to this scene as a Cartel. I couldn't identify the one extending his hand. At first it looks like a Lost member, but look closer and you'll see he isn't as the Lost with a vest wear their pants tucked inside their boots (my conclussion)

AJnA4FA.jpg

An ese atacking a Police Officer

KAJoHGv.jpg

Police actually arresting Vagos, never seen this happen in free roam, sadly

HH4mvvr.jpg

Fams doing a Drive-By on Ballas by slipping into their territory

VtfaVGE.jpg

A female Lost member showing off her hanging double B attributes, saldy it got blurred.

3dlDO8t.jpg

What was left of Lenora Johnson, one of the most gruesome shots I've seen in the game, I think the only one.

kC47vG0.jpg

If you haven't seen it, you can watch it here in HD. Just found it, so lets analyze it together:

http://dai.ly/x14l7d7

• Wolfhuman likes this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:25 AM

so these dudes definitely have a lil crew or sumtn... i knocked out one.. and dudes followed me in the store.

Only online tho

0_0.jpg

ever saw this guy?

0_0.jpg

poses

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

looks like some trailer ish

0_0.jpg

• Wolfhuman likes this

Fallcreek
  • Fallcreek

Mélomanie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:50 AM Edited by Fallcreek, 08 May 2014 - 03:51 AM.

so these dudes definitely have a lil crew or sumtn... i knocked out one.. and dudes followed me in the store.

Only online tho

0_0.jpg

Yeah, you noticed that too? How some random A.I's will chase your ass down and kill you? Happened a few times with the Vagos, and Epsilon members, it's f*cking weird.

• pilscy likes this

ESClassic
  • ESClassic

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:56 AM

They should have random gang hunt downs. Like if u playin as Michael in free roam, every once in a while a car full of madrazo hit men pull up, hop out and start shooting at you, if u play as Trevor the lost members or Aztecas roll up and shoot at you and if your franklin the ballas roll up and hop out n shoot at you. Randomly tho, in free roam

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:20 AM

Nigga didn't make it out this turf alive.. no gang wars but if franklin catch a palla out of bounds he gone

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Phil Collin
  • Phil Collin

Mr Busta!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:26 AM

Who is this guy? That mutha f*cka drove me over right when i spawned in GTA O. http://prod.cloud.ro...r4c2i4A/0_0.jpg

I´v also seen some hipster gangmembers and i belive they are real.

Lost MC clubhouse

0_0.jpg

http://prod.cloud.ro...GOpyWRw/0_0.jpg

http://prod.cloud.ro...JeaaKZg/0_0.jpg

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:39 PM Edited by pilscy, 08 May 2014 - 03:40 PM.

OG Balla

0_0.jpg

neighbourhood niggas

0_0.jpg

dudes ran a family member of their turf

0_0.jpg

i guess dude was waiting on da guy to make the drop on the jet ski but dude never showed up

0_0.jpg

smhh some of the ballas is fedsss

0_0.jpg

they caught that nigga in the hood the next day... and we know... snitches get stitches 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

voo doo

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

dwayne... is that you brother? did you move from LC?

0_0.jpg<<<<<<<5335-gta-iv-dwayne-forge.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Wolfhuman and Tlaneloli like this

Phil Collin
  • Phil Collin

Mr Busta!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:13 PM

Ghetto UFC. Jon Jones aint sh*t. 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

http://prod.cloud.ro...NFC_AlA/0_0.jpg

http://prod.cloud.ro...kZv7LjA/0_0.jpg

http://prod.cloud.ro...J5x-HJQ/0_0.jpg

http://prod.cloud.ro...7lNm0FQ/0_0.jpg

He did get KO after a while but i had some OG around me so that sucka got knifed and then jumped on by another while he was down. LOL 

• Wolfhuman and Chorizombie like this

ESClassic
  • ESClassic

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:29 AM

If y'all could write an expansion pac leading off the ending of the game that would include the gang interactions, what would be the story?

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 May 2014 - 05:34 AM

I'd probably make a prequel with Lamar as the playable character and maybe Franklin.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 01:42 PM

If y'all could write an expansion pac leading off the ending of the game that would include the gang interactions, what would be the story?

summary 

after story is completed {Option C choice}

the game character switches to Franklin at his vinewood crib laying about on his couch when suddenly a couple ballas creep up slowly to the window getting ready to kill franklin, franklin notices them and quickly ducks for cover as the ballas open fire on his house shouting out how franklin destroyed the peace and now everything is wrecked, the treaty was bigger than the ballas and families gang, it included dozens of signatures and took years in the making for the gangs to come together and agree to peace in order for them all to get rich without interfering in one another's business and nature of crimes. story short, franklin gets himself together and kill the ballas hitsquad and after his vinewood house is destroyed; franklin retreats back to his aunty's crib where multiple gang skirmishes and shoot outs have broken out between the rival sets, franklin mission is to find Lamar and put things back into order by killing each of the gang's leaders and taking back every hood.

• Chorizombie and ice_phoenix_66 like this

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:32 PM

^ would buy that DLC

ESClassic
  • ESClassic

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:13 PM

Here's my idea after option C-

Fast forward a few years later, Los santos and Blaine county have adopte a huge drug and weapons problem overtime resulting in an urban gang sprawl within and outside of city limits. South central gangs become stronger and more prominent an began to venture out to other city limits other than their south central roots. Families move further upward past strawberry along with the ballas. Vagos further establish their presence on the beach and surrounding areas, Mara bunta take over that whole back street area in east Los along with take control of vagos factory area, Aztecas take over uncontested area Mirror Park in order to have hands in the street level drug trades. Armenians monitor smuggling into the ports, receiving taxes from other gangs and their illegal shipments into the city, with the lost gone, angels of death MC take it upon there selves to move in to set up shop and the Asian gangs begin racketeering.

Now with that being said, after option C, Michael goes back to being a family man and pursues his dream as a movie director. Through complications decides to venture out on his own and start his own production company, but since he needs money to help fund this, he once again goes out on a few robbery attempts with Trevor and Micheal in order to help pay.

With the Money from these heist, Trevor takes his share and further invests in Trevor Phillips enterprise. Seeing all the potential of all the other drugs used in the city, he also gets his hands on not only the meth business, but also the cocaine and heroin business (smuggling). Being that he has his own means of smuggling he goes head to head in order to take control of the whole business which includes taking out his competitors- the madrazo cartel smuggling in Blaine county AND the triad families smuggling through the port of Los Santos. This will spark of gang fights and activities such as more weapons and drug smuggling, drop off take overs, contact meeting etc.

Franklin takes his earnings and saves (as he alwas does). But after the murder of Stretch, south central LS hasn't been the same. Since stretch was the one that the truces were made by, his murder ending truces on some sides. Ballas disconnected the CGF from all business, through greed the smaller families sets (Carson ave and Davis n-hood) took sides with the ballas to keep their business going but had to turn sides of the original CGF forcing the few loyal members to be in a set of their own with lamar as a prominent member. Gang violence sparks leading to a shooting at franks aunts house turning franklin to go bac down to set sh*t straight. (Making his aunts house an available safe house again). Franklin and lamar rally up the last of the loyal CGF members in order to stic together, thus finally establishing the most heard about - Forum Gangsters. Any Forum Gangster caught outside of forum or Innocence it was on sight. Any other gang inside of forum or innocence it was in sight. NOW in order to help build up the set, franklin reaches out to good ol Trevor to get his hands on that good dope he was smuggling in at discount prices for the Forum gangsters so they could make money with a product to compete with the ballas. Forum gangsters expand further north of strawberry to capitalize on territory, now since the ballas aren't the only one with weight, the ballas and other family sets truce up with vagos also in order to have a good enough product to keep up with the Forum boys causing beef with FGF and vagos too. FGF then cuts a deal with the Mara buntas to get in on the paccage and truce with the FGF as long as they pitched in With helping Trevor smuggle the goods into the city. This causing a HUGE GANG WAR within the city over drugs. Random shootings, gang members outside of their usual turfs. Gang turf side missions, drug dealing side missions. Drug van robbery missions. Recruitment. Drive by shootings. Smuggling. Etc.
  • Tlaneloli, Chorizombie and ice_phoenix_66 like this

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 May 2014 - 09:15 PM

Here's my idea after option C-

Fast forward a few years later, Los santos and Blaine county have adopte a huge drug and weapons problem overtime resulting in an urban gang sprawl within and outside of city limits. South central gangs become stronger and more prominent an began to venture out to other city limits other than their south central roots. Families move further upward past strawberry along with the ballas. Vagos further establish their presence on the beach and surrounding areas, Mara bunta take over that whole back street area in east Los along with take control of vagos factory area, Aztecas take over uncontested area Mirror Park in order to have hands in the street level drug trades. Armenians monitor smuggling into the ports, receiving taxes from other gangs and their illegal shipments into the city, with the lost gone, angels of death MC take it upon there selves to move in to set up shop and the Asian gangs begin racketeering.

Now with that being said, after option C, Michael goes back to being a family man and pursues his dream as a movie director. Through complications decides to venture out on his own and start his own production company, but since he needs money to help fund this, he once again goes out on a few robbery attempts with Trevor and Micheal in order to help pay.

With the Money from these heist, Trevor takes his share and further invests in Trevor Phillips enterprise. Seeing all the potential of all the other drugs used in the city, he also gets his hands on not only the meth business, but also the cocaine and heroin business (smuggling). Being that he has his own means of smuggling he goes head to head in order to take control of the whole business which includes taking out his competitors- the madrazo cartel smuggling in Blaine county AND the triad families smuggling through the port of Los Santos. This will spark of gang fights and activities such as more weapons and drug smuggling, drop off take overs, contact meeting etc.

Franklin takes his earnings and saves (as he alwas does). But after the murder of Stretch, south central LS hasn't been the same. Since stretch was the one that the truces were made by, his murder ending truces on some sides. Ballas disconnected the CGF from all business, through greed the smaller families sets (Carson ave and Davis n-hood) took sides with the ballas to keep their business going but had to turn sides of the original CGF forcing the few loyal members to be in a set of their own with lamar as a prominent member. Gang violence sparks leading to a shooting at franks aunts house turning franklin to go bac down to set sh*t straight. (Making his aunts house an available safe house again). Franklin and lamar rally up the last of the loyal CGF members in order to stic together, thus finally establishing the most heard about - Forum Gangsters. Any Forum Gangster caught outside of forum or Innocence it was on sight. Any other gang inside of forum or innocence it was in sight. NOW in order to help build up the set, franklin reaches out to good ol Trevor to get his hands on that good dope he was smuggling in at discount prices for the Forum gangsters so they could make money with a product to compete with the ballas. Forum gangsters expand further north of strawberry to capitalize on territory, now since the ballas aren't the only one with weight, the ballas and other family sets truce up with vagos also in order to have a good enough product to keep up with the Forum boys causing beef with FGF and vagos too. FGF then cuts a deal with the Mara buntas to get in on the paccage and truce with the FGF as long as they pitched in With helping Trevor smuggle the goods into the city. This causing a HUGE GANG WAR within the city over drugs. Random shootings, gang members outside of their usual turfs. Gang turf side missions, drug dealing side missions. Drug van robbery missions. Recruitment. Drive by shootings. Smuggling. Etc.

Here goes my 19.99...That is a dope.dlc pitch.Would definitely play something like this.You should send your idea to R* mouthoff
  • pilscy likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users