Gang Life in Los Santos

8,273 replies to this topic
mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:18 AM

sh*t yeah hopefully vato... I'd love to see how something. Like that played out...

With some gang representing maravillas..

And make East Los bigger.. sh*t would be intense between the maravillas and the sureno...

They don't have a county jail neither... I want to see that.. The county is full of gangs.. All... Some more dominant than others

Such as hoovs and 60s

60s admitted they got the better of them in the county then hoovs said that 60s has them in the streets...

They is hella groovers in the county and if that was implemented we could maybe see that orange, red, blue wearing gang in there... With a chance representing hoovers..

Damn r* could of gone so deep into the gang sh*t and they chose the split the hood up with three gangs in 3 sections...
  • EM_JAY_86 likes this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, I always carry my heat in these streets

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2014 - 11:50 AM Edited by Official General, 03 May 2014 - 11:51 AM.

Can anybody tell me which real life cartel Madrazo's is based on. I know there is one or more cartel's that are known for wearing them type of designer polo shirts. The gulf cartel rings a bell but I'm not sure and can't find confirmation any where. Also, going off Oscar's appearance (cowboy attire), which real life cartel would he be affiliated with, Sinaloa?

The Madrazo henchmen are probably just a parody for how most of Cartels' bosses have been captured using a Polo shirt, however Madrazo Cartel is purely Mexican-American, all of its goons come from Hispanic gangs based in San Andreas, check their dialogues, accents and models, you'll find the same kind of model features on Vagos, Aztecas and Marabunta. Its just gangsters that took the next step and left their street representing. Madrazo must be an affiliate to Sinaloa though, same as Oscar, but he's morelike neutral. Thats what Ive concluded.

@ Chorizo

Nah bro you're wrong, I'm sure Madrazo's cartel are actual Mexicans from Mexico, not American-born or bred Chicanos. Their dialogue and accents were probably watered down to make them sound clearer to the players. 

I would have loved a Madrazo cartel-Vagos connection drug trade-centered storyline, that would have be so exciting and interesting.

• EM_JAY_86 likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Out Sick with a Cold. Will be back when I get better

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:24 PM

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:54 PM

Can anybody tell me which real life cartel Madrazo's is based on. I know there is one or more cartel's that are known for wearing them type of designer polo shirts. The gulf cartel rings a bell but I'm not sure and can't find confirmation any where. Also, going off Oscar's appearance (cowboy attire), which real life cartel would he be affiliated with, Sinaloa?

The Madrazo henchmen are probably just a parody for how most of Cartels' bosses have been captured using a Polo shirt, however Madrazo Cartel is purely Mexican-American, all of its goons come from Hispanic gangs based in San Andreas, check their dialogues, accents and models, you'll find the same kind of model features on Vagos, Aztecas and Marabunta. Its just gangsters that took the next step and left their street representing. Madrazo must be an affiliate to Sinaloa though, same as Oscar, but he's morelike neutral. Thats what Ive concluded.

@ Chorizo

Nah bro you're wrong, I'm sure Madrazo's cartel are actual Mexicans from Mexico, not American-born or bred Chicanos. Their dialogue and accents were probably watered down to make them sound clearer to the players. 

I would have loved a Madrazo cartel-Vagos connection drug trade-centered storyline, that would have be so exciting and interesting.

Ye, a cartel and drugs related DLC would be great. V has such a good setting for a deep and gritty, blue collar crime story.

Nah.. eMe be in tha pinta.. madrazo are outside.. 

Ye, most of them in jail, but I believe they have a few members spread throughout different states on the outside. I thought Madrazo mite have been like a representative for Southern San Andreas or something like that.

A DLC based on eme could have some of the best characters, but they would have to be more ruthless than Madrazo is tho.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:15 PM

Bro.. All of emes top dogs are locked up... In there for life.. To join eme you need to dedicate your life to being in tha pinta

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:53 PM Edited by EM_JAY_86, 03 May 2014 - 01:55 PM.

Ye, I know they a prison gang, but I thought they had members on the outside also.

Could be good for DLC tho. Could introduce a new protag who starts out his story in jail, carrying out a few hits for the Mexican mob, taking part in yard fights, prison riots.. Then leaving or escaping with orders to carry out when he hits the streets. Would be a good way to introduce some of the major players and shot callers in LS, and expose us to the in and outs of LS gang life. The protag could always receive orders from the pen to carry out hits and keep other Surenos (Vagos) in line.

Would be the best choice for DLC IMO, although I don't know if Rockstar would want to touch the subject.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:56 PM

THe main dudes running the show are locked up.. i personally have never met no eme dude outside of the pinta so dont know..

yeah that would be good.. thing is.. for him to be like that and keep them dudes in line he would have to be a vago himself... 

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:02 PM

we got surenos in south carolina now aint been long since they moved in and already got nine rico charges, those are serious crimes.

ontopic: someone said there was a gang in mirror park but if they are I haven't found them yet.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:06 PM

Broo... they is Surenos everywhere..

its kids that find the gang life exciting and do it for the rush of having power or whatever.. start they own sh*t and end up getting they selves killed..

damn there is sur in japan and sh*t

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:18 PM

its kids that find the gang life exciting and do it for the rush of having power or whatever.. start they own sh*t and end up getting they selves killed..

It's a sad but all too true tragedy. It's a shame kids would look up to gangbanger thugs as role models, and don't give me the "poor environment" excuse. I know people who grew up in bad neighborhoods that didn't turn into gangbangers, and I'm sure you could too if you looked it up online. Kids these days/my generation/past generation.

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:21 PM

Ye, that's what I'm sayin, have the protag be from a Vagos hood originally. He could be from an East LS set, although then he'd have to live in a f*ckin warehouse or something!

It's a sad but all too true tragedy. It's a shame kids would look up to gangbanger thugs as role models, and don't give me the "poor environment" excuse. I know people who grew up in bad neighborhoods that didn't turn into gangbangers, and I'm sure you could too if you looked it up online. Kids these days/my generation/past generation.

I see what your sayin, but circumstances are always different, even for people from the same places (poor environmemts). It is sad tho!

Varys
  • Varys

It's actually Lord Varys

• Members
  • Abkhazia

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:24 PM

Hello there Ser's, I was just wondering If any of you brothers could help me... I'm looking for the fine wine store; even I like to dabble every now and then...

Gods be Good! and Thank you fellow... brothers.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:27 PM

damn there is sur in japan and sh*t

You lost holmes? NO f*ck you I'm japanese!

Hello there Ser's, I was just wondering If any of you brothers could help me... I'm looking for the fine wine store; even I like to dabble every now and then...

Gods be Good! and Thank you fellow... brothers.

skyrim's that a way ------>

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

I see what your sayin, but circumstances are always different, even for people from the same places (poor environmemts). It is sad tho!

What circumstances would those be, out of wondering? Which circumstances arise that make people want to become gangbangers and either get shot or get thrown in jail?

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:26 PM

What circumstances would those be, out of wondering? Which circumstances arise that make people want to become gangbangers and either get shot or get thrown in jail?

The same circumstances that make a lot of people join the army, family issues, financial problems, misplaced (not always) sense of loyalty. Just because people come from similar backgrounds doesn't mean they have the same opportunities. Not everybody can go to school to get ahead, since the so called 'education system' is, or seems beyond repair, and is not a realistic choice for most. And with unemployment being what it is, criminality can become a means to an end, and can be the only realistic way for someone to provide for themselves and/or their family. It can be the best of two bad choices!

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:33 PM

The same circumstances that make a lot of people join the army, family issues, financial problems, misplaced (not always) sense of loyalty. Just because people come from similar backgrounds doesn't mean they have the same opportunities. Not everybody can go to school to get ahead, since the so called 'education system' is, or seems beyond repair, and is not a realistic choice for most. And with unemployment being what it is, criminality can become a means to an end, and can be the only realistic way for someone to provide for themselves and/or their family. It can be the best of two bad choices!

I don't see it being the best of any choices. If you're a criminal, chances are you're going to either get arrested and all the stuff you "worked" for (i.e. stole, cheated, etc.) goes down the drain, or you end up getting killed by other criminals. Two wrongs don't make a right.

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:46 PM

I don't see it being the best of any choices. If you're a criminal, chances are you're going to either get arrested and all the stuff you "worked" for (i.e. stole, cheated, etc.) goes down the drain, or you end up getting killed by other criminals. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I agree two wrongs don't make a right! But as far as the best of bad choices goes, it depends what the choices are. Plenty of people from poor environments have useful traits and are smart, but the avenues to utilize their ability are not apparent to them. The 'education' system, and working world doesn't cater to everybody, so people have to adapt to there environment. The chances of losing what you work for, and the risk of going to jail or being killed, exist for people outside of the criminal world as well!

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, I always carry my heat in these streets

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:57 PM Edited by Official General, 03 May 2014 - 03:58 PM.

@ universe

Why do some people who work in banking, finance, and investments choose to do fraud that could land them in jail for many years ? Why would they choose to do something that is very bad and get them locked up ? Because of the temptation of the prospective luxuries and good life it brings relative to their lifestyles and backgrounds. They have decent enough jobs, but it's still not enough, they choose to defraud people and make millions. Many kids and young guys in the hood have even more of an incentive to get involved in gangs because of their social problems - there is the lure of quick cash, a steady, regular income, personal security, and a sense of belonging that gangs seemingly offer. These are things that many young guys in the hood did not have before - therefore it's inevitable that many of the, would find these things important enough to risk their lives and freedom for, as crazy it may seem. But it all boils down to the lure and temptation of things that they want, in addition to their social and economic factors that make them more prone to joining gangs. 

• Seenyour31 likes this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:03 PM

• Official General likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:06 PM

@ universe

...personal security...

I never would've thought that gangs were anywhere near secure for eachother

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:18 PM Edited by LeopardGecko, 03 May 2014 - 05:24 PM.

Here are a few pictures of Families

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The Lost MC

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Ballas

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Possibly Families(these guys were hanging out in Families turf,but they wear blue,red and yellow instead of green)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

AllThatJuice
  • AllThatJuice

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 05:59 PM

Here are a few pictures of Families

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The Lost MC

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Ballas

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Possibly Families(these guys were hanging out in Families turf,but they wear blue,red and yellow instead of green)

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I think the last two pics are just random black dudes...

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:25 PM

Yeah,probably,the only thing reason they could be connected to Families is that they sometimes talk to each other(usually gangsters only hang out with other members of their gang),but it could be a glitch,I also found a Lost MC biker talking with some random rednecks in Harmony once.

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:35 PM

Where are the Aztecs ? I never seen them before 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:00 PM

Yeah,probably,the only thing reason they could be connected to Families is that they sometimes talk to each other(usually gangsters only hang out with other members of their gang),but it could be a glitch,I also found a Lost MC biker talking with some random rednecks in Harmony once.

So gang members can't talk to non-gang members in reality?

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:03 PM

Who said anything about reality,I meant in game,in game they are programed to hang out with other gang members.

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Trick

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:15 PM

@ Chorizo

Nope. If you' ve played online, there's a mission called Holed Up - Burton" on which Madrazo sends you to a parking lot to check on one of his LEUTENANTS. When you arive you'll see a shootout between Ballas and the remaining bodyguards of the Leutenant, which happen to be Vagos. When you follow the Leutenant he'll drive to that house in Vinehood that michael brings down and you'll also see some legit Vagos guarding the front door with AKs. Also when you are hunted down by Madrazo goons, they'll yell some of the dialogues Vagos use.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:19 PM

Who said anything about reality,I meant in game,in game they are programed to hang out with other gang members.

That being said, could they also be programmed to talk with other pedestrians?

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Trick

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:23 PM

The niggas (no rascism intended) in blue and orange are labeled as "Street Punks" on the Actors option when you are in the Capture creator mode. They are in a different category from Gangs though, I THINK the category name is Citizens, you better check it on your own. YOULL see some models youve never seen spawn before, specially on Cops category.

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:40 PM

That being said, could they also be programmed to talk with other pedestrians?

Yeah,but then it would happen more often.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 1 anonymous users