Gang Life in Los Santos

9,091 replies to this topic
EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:51 PM

Bro them PJs aint JD.. they are 100% nickerson gardens.. which is un contested damu hood

I would put families in there.. families have the smallest turf IMO

Ye, I know the PJs are more NG, just thought it would resemble JD a little if it's full of gang members in purple. I'd be fine with Families in the PJs, but then if Vagos had Grove St as well, the Ballas would need some turf where they could be like 30 deep, like they are in Grove St. It would seem a little off if Fams had big numbers in the PJs and Chamberlain Hills, and Ballas were just scattered around Davis IMO.

• mrrightt likes this

Holmls
  • Holmls

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:02 PM

the part where micheal meets franklin you can read ballas on the bench but i dont think theres any chance of them coming back

I'm from the future and they're coming back;)

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:20 PM

its like that though vato.. got some sets that be like 50 deep then another that goes into the 1000+

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Trick

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:00 AM

I just did a Capture Match in the Creator and you can place Actors, which show most of the Gangs ped models, the Vagos Bosses are different from the ones found near the Davis Hospital, so I'm guessing the ones in the pictures I uploaded must be Aztecas Bosses. Go check it out, it's on the Beta Creator for Online Matches in the Capture option.

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:04 AM

To celebrate the 187th page of this thread, I found this for y'all.  Enjoy.

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:32 AM Edited by oRNoKrazK1ipz, 01 May 2014 - 07:33 AM.

I just did a Capture Match in the Creator and you can place Actors, which show most of the Gangs ped models, the Vagos Bosses are different from the ones found near the Davis Hospital, so I'm guessing the ones in the pictures I uploaded must be Aztecas Bosses. Go check it out, it's on the Beta Creator for Online Matches in the Capture option.

I been work on alot of Capture Missions.I making different story lines for some hood wars.send me a link to yours so I can checc it out

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:24 AM

rember support http://gtaforums.com...ang-dlc-for-vo/

UAL
  • UAL

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:23 PM

Cant be bro, they spawn in the Rancho Projects as well - Vagos will attack you if you attack them, check the post I made on the previous page.

The only other explanation is that they're some sort of neutral OG Mexican gang that all the Hispanic gangs in LS respect.

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 May 2014 - 02:57 PM

its like that though vato.. got some sets that be like 50 deep then another that goes into the 1000+

Ye, true I suppose. They really should have added a few more blocks to South LS and had a couple more Fam and Balla sets.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:19 PM

Well aztecas actually spawn all over rancho.. even the pjs.. not just them apts.. this from experience

@em jay.. yeah bro.. they shoulda.. they had watts/florence mixed? the f*ckk?? 

and them old dudes is Vagos veteranos

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:16 PM

Well aztecas actually spawn all over rancho.. even the pjs.. not just them apts.. this from experience

pictures??

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:37 PM

nah vato i aint got no pics.. i see it all the time though

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:40 PM

pictures??

I caught him in Rancho on Little Bighorn Ave

0_0.jpg

He looks like a Mara but why was he in Rancho.He started shooting at me after I killed this vagos member

0_0.jpg

• mrrightt and pilscy like this

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:01 PM Edited by vietboi2, 01 May 2014 - 10:03 PM.

Rockstar really need to add a map expansion pack like how they did with midnight club LA and add more neighorhoods like they did south central with more gangs of course would nice to see long beach in the game or Playa Del seville and east beach

• mrrightt, A-Wax8 and pilscy like this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:19 AM

do you see these dudes after or before you complete the game or they spawn normally?

legs crossed 

0_0.jpg

Mara OGs

0_0.jpg

balla OGs

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

That assault riffle will split a nigga in half... check ya boy in the light blue shirt.

0_0.jpg

Weird sh*t......

0_0.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyone recognize this spot? see whas wrong here

wait what?

0_0.jpg

Ballas and Vagos making their lil connections. Movements on the rise lol

but they done lost so much homies in rancho lol

0_0.jpg

This is in a balla/vago turf... anyone knows what these graffitis mean? how can they relate to the gangs in game? 

'24st' '4th str' the other one looks like scribble 

0_0.jpg

4th street down / crossed in a balla hood would be them dissin which hood?

lol map is confusing af to read

SouthLosSantosGangMaproughdraft_zps84bc9

• Wolfhuman and oRNoKrazK1ipz like this

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:52 PM

I just noticed gangs spawn locations change as you progress through the story.If you start a new game and roam around you will notice Ballas spawn around Strawberry,ex by the hospital.I think thats why I been seeing Maras riding through Rancho unless Maras and Aztecas us the same models.

• Wolfhuman and pilscy like this

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:14 PM Edited by LeopardGecko, 02 May 2014 - 02:15 PM.

A few days ago I found an old member of Vagos(the guy on the right).

0_0.jpg

I also found The Lost MC member in Harmony,in front of some hotel.

0_0.jpg

There are also some members on the farm near the airport in Grapeseed,where Trevor attacked Terry and Clay

0_0.jpg

Does anyone know what gang are these guys?They seem to be Hispanic and they hang around in Rancho.They talk and act like gang members,but don´t look like members of Vagos,Aztecas,Marabunta Grande or Madrazo Cartel.Could they be some unknown gang not mentioned in the story?

0_0.jpg

• oRNoKrazK1ipz likes this

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:44 PM Edited by Andreas, 03 May 2014 - 12:09 PM. Removed IMG tags.

Does anyone know what gang are these guys?They seem to be Hispanic and they hang around in Rancho.They talk and act like gang members,but don´t look like members of Vagos,Aztecas,Marabunta Grande or Madrazo Cartel.Could they be some unknown gang not mentioned in the story?
http://prod.cloud.ro...DKZjglQ/0_0.jpg

They are Vagos...Those are my Online set main rival.

UAL
  • UAL

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:47 PM

0_0.jpg

Vagos YG's

• pilscy likes this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2014 - 03:59 PM Edited by pilscy, 02 May 2014 - 04:00 PM.

I just noticed gangs spawn locations change as you progress through the story.If you start a new game and roam around you will notice Ballas spawn around Strawberry,ex by the hospital.I think thats why I been seeing Maras riding through Rancho unless Maras and Aztecas us the same models.

lol i know i wasn't trippin .. them dudes. don't show once u 70% in the game.... rockstar smh , I don't understand why they do certain things. In gta 4 (tbogt especially) gangs still stayed in their turfs after missions and completions now they remove dudes after a certain point in the game. they treat gangs like interiors lmao... not accessible/see-able after a certain point.

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:32 PM

Can anybody tell me which real life cartel Madrazo's is based on. I know there is one or more cartel's that are known for wearing them type of designer polo shirts. The gulf cartel rings a bell but I'm not sure and can't find confirmation any where. Also, going off Oscar's appearance (cowboy attire), which real life cartel would he be affiliated with, Sinaloa?

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

Flaggin

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

woaw there buddy

0_0.jpg

So that last graffiti was 69th str... found a next one

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

not gang members but they'll fuqq u up. its been many times these dudes pulled knives on me

0_0.jpg

NOT the best place to die

0_0.jpg

Marabunta Grande
  • Marabunta Grande

Azul y Blanco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:31 PM Edited by <Yang3, 02 May 2014 - 06:37 PM.

Hey, guys! I've just made another finding..

Remember the MOB/Hustlers from GTA 4? They sport red and blue, right? Well, red and blue appears to be the sporting colors of The Penetrators - a basketball team from LC.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

But, these guys are different. They wear, Red, Blue, and Green.

0_0.jpg

I wonder if those "Red and Blue"-wearing hustlers were a set of the Families up in the East Coast.

I picked a fight with these niggas and I always end up getting shot.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Wolfhuman and EM_JAY_86 like this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:42 PM

I think them dudes in red is just a secondary color for the strawberry fam.. i only see them in strawberry

just like some vatos in garden rock green for a secondary color?

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Trick

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:45 PM

Can anybody tell me which real life cartel Madrazo's is based on. I know there is one or more cartel's that are known for wearing them type of designer polo shirts. The gulf cartel rings a bell but I'm not sure and can't find confirmation any where. Also, going off Oscar's appearance (cowboy attire), which real life cartel would he be affiliated with, Sinaloa?

The Madrazo henchmen are probably just a parody for how most of Cartels' bosses have been captured using a Polo shirt, however Madrazo Cartel is purely Mexican-American, all of its goons come from Hispanic gangs based in San Andreas, check their dialogues, accents and models, you'll find the same kind of model features on Vagos, Aztecas and Marabunta. Its just gangsters that took the next step and left their street representing. Madrazo must be an affiliate to Sinaloa though, same as Oscar, but he's morelike neutral. Thats what Ive concluded.
  • EM_JAY_86 likes this

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:01 PM

The Madrazo henchmen are probably just a parody for how most of Cartels' bosses have been captured using a Polo shirt, however Madrazo Cartel is purely Mexican-American, all of its goons come from Hispanic gangs based in San Andreas, check their dialogues, accents and models, you'll find the same kind of model features on Vagos, Aztecas and Marabunta. Its just gangsters that took the next step and left their street representing. Madrazo must be an affiliate to Sinaloa though, same as Oscar, but he's morelike neutral. Thats what Ive concluded.

More like la eme then. Thanks for the info!

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:36 PM

Nah.. eMe be in tha pinta.. madrazo are outside.. 

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:57 PM

Damn i wonder if anyone has tried to recreate the end of watch end scene where the dudes spray the hell outta the cops in the alley?

get madrazo cartel on yo ass and get in one of the rancho alleys!

• Chorizombie likes this

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:02 PM

0_0.jpg

Franklin needs to pay attention to what he is doing. 

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Trick

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:59 PM

Damn i wonder if anyone has tried to recreate the end of watch end scene where the dudes spray the hell outta the cops in the alley?

get madrazo cartel on yo ass and get in one of the rancho alleys!

Hey, man that would be a god damn good video, I which someone with good skills to make videos would organize something like that, we can always make a thread to gather actors, producers and directors from the GTAFORUMS though 

Nah.. eMe be in tha pinta.. madrazo are outside.. 

Yeah, maybe we'll get to see a parody for Eme in some future DLC that involves the Prison, currently the prison is useless and you only get to see the details on it by exploiting scenarios that have nothing to do with it, like inmates from different backgrounds doing bench presses and sh*t.

• mrrightt likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users