Photo

Gang Life in Los Santos

9,096 replies to this topic
Fallcreek
  • Fallcreek

Weltschmerz

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:27 AM Edited by Fallcreek, 27 April 2014 - 08:27 AM.

Not sure if you guys saw these series of videos but they're pretty hilarious lol.

Marabunta Grande
  • Marabunta Grande

Azul y Blanco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:30 AM Edited by <Yang3, 27 April 2014 - 11:52 AM.

Here are the pictures of the unknown Hispanic gang that spawned near the David Hospital. As I said before on a past post, they are very hostile and never claimed any gang in their dialogue, most of their engage dialogue involved "them" doing personally something to frankling, like takins his eyes out, killing his family, etc. They take guns out if you shoot nearby their spawn. They seem to be 100% mexican-american due to their dialogues and accent, unlike Vagos who have a wide variety of hispanic accents.

T0MMTWm.jpg

rOzHYka.jpg

FaX8eJ4.jpg

p73wsMd.jpg

dtqXuuP.jpg

nt38fuz.jpg

QdBwFXg.jpg

1NKvzsS.jpg

D3Zf6wS.jpg

3s8h4SU.jpg

zWTgU7O.jpg

VdMmiIZ.jpg

hMcTkzE.jpg

3wnA6IY.jpg

qiC5Nlc.jpg

686oEE4.jpg

RMLAYy9.jpg

nnLE2Bg.jpg

ym0mBtc.jpg

s7xX4Pm.jpgxAgN8cq.jpg

LzEPW0S.jpg

They're the Aztecas.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Found some guys with Red Bandanas and Hats, the second last pic is some Mexican Gang members, Possibly Vagos. And the last one is a guy with a Blue Bandana.

I've seen these guys hanging about in Chamberlain Hills and Strawberry. They're most likely Families as I've overheard them talking sh*t about the Ballas.

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 04:09 PM

Here are the pictures of the unknown Hispanic gang that spawned near the David Hospital. As I said before on a past post, they are very hostile and never claimed any gang in their dialogue, most of their engage dialogue involved "them" doing personally something to frankling, like takins his eyes out, killing his family, etc. They take guns out if you shoot nearby their spawn. They seem to be 100% mexican-american due to their dialogues and accent, unlike Vagos who have a wide variety of hispanic accents.

T0MMTWm.jpg

rOzHYka.jpg

FaX8eJ4.jpg

p73wsMd.jpg

dtqXuuP.jpg

nt38fuz.jpg

QdBwFXg.jpg

1NKvzsS.jpg

D3Zf6wS.jpg

3s8h4SU.jpg

zWTgU7O.jpg

VdMmiIZ.jpg

hMcTkzE.jpg

3wnA6IY.jpg

qiC5Nlc.jpg

686oEE4.jpg

RMLAYy9.jpg

nnLE2Bg.jpg

ym0mBtc.jpg

s7xX4Pm.jpgxAgN8cq.jpg

LzEPW0S.jpg

They're the Aztecas.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Found some guys with Red Bandanas and Hats, the second last pic is some Mexican Gang members, Possibly Vagos. And the last one is a guy with a Blue Bandana.

I've seen these guys hanging about in Chamberlain Hills and Strawberry. They're most likely Families as I've overheard them talking sh*t about the Ballas.

where to find the aztecas 

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:10 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• mrrightt likes this

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Trick

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:55 PM

They never ever mentined the aztecas, I stood there for an hour listening to tjeir conversations. Theyll get help from vagos if confronted, but still need to test if the samewould happen with the already identified as aztecas (blueish clothing, not MG)

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:01 AM

They're probably Azteca OGs, retired or ''bosses''. There are boss models for the Aztecas, the Chinese and the Armenians.

Marabunta Grande
  • Marabunta Grande

Azul y Blanco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:38 AM Edited by <Yang3, 28 April 2014 - 07:40 AM.

The Aztecas can be found in that Apartment Complex/Projects near the Rancho Theater, Strawberry/Rancho Hospital.

They're probably the remnants of the Aztecas in LS, since the Aztecas has left LS and went into Blaine County because of the Vagos.

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:38 PM

Can someone explain to me why Lamar and Franklin kidnapped that balla D? Who was they ransoming the 40k to, the police or the Ballas?

-KM-
  • -KM-

3rd Street Saint

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:40 PM Edited by drunkenMUNKEY78, 28 April 2014 - 04:44 PM.

hes not in all purple.

Neither are the Ballas in the 3D era. 

Ballas.jpg

Thanks for clarifying this OP. I don't think some people realize GTA has different universes. This is also why Grove St looks nothing like it did in SA. It's just a reference. 

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:46 PM

I still haven't seen any Aztecas.I been looking for them for a while...

UAL
  • UAL

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:06 PM Edited by UAL, 28 April 2014 - 09:24 PM.

T0MMTWm.jpg

rOzHYka.jpg

FaX8eJ4.jpg

These guys are 100% Vagos affiliates, probably Vagos OG's, not Aztecas as most of us thought.

I just saw them walking around those Rancho projects, knocked one of them out and the whole projects came after me.

Pretty much confirms that they're Vagos.

• mrrightt likes this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:38 PM

Yeah thats true, i actually did that..

If they were aztecas hell no they aint getting no passes in deep F13 hood? Hell nahhh them vatos 18st... 

on sight with them dudes..

but damn.. can yall stop quoting them LONG ASS posts?

• UAL likes this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:58 PM

Also them dudes straight mexican.. F13/Vagos all mexican.. apart from the odd black dude but that aint shown in the game.. 

Aztecas/18 mutli racial.. so you find white dudes.. blacks.. asians and everything in 18.. they go by numbers..

So yeah them old eses is vagos no doubt

• UAL likes this

UAL
  • UAL

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:25 PM

Yeah thats true, i actually did that..

If they were aztecas hell no they aint getting no passes in deep F13 hood? Hell nahhh them vatos 18st... 

on sight with them dudes..

but damn.. can yall stop quoting them LONG ASS posts?

Yeah just gave that post a quick edit

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Trick

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:30 AM

Also them dudes straight mexican.. F13/Vagos all mexican.. apart from the odd black dude but that aint shown in the game.. 

Aztecas/18 mutli racial.. so you find white dudes.. blacks.. asians and everything in 18.. they go by numbers..

Vagos ain't purely Mexican, and Aztecas ain't multi-racial. Aztecas are mostly Mexican-American while Vagos have a wide range of Hispanic nationalities, you can confirm this by listening to the way they talk, most of them say to be Chapines, which are the people from Guatemala, you can also hear strong mexican accent on the OG's from the pictures. I've never seen blacks or asians on Aztecas, also the way they talk on the missions suggest they are purely Mexican-American based on the slang in spanish they talk, like "wey" that's 100% percent mexican, not from Cali.

Mista J
  • Mista J

I can't wait to show you my toys...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:56 AM Edited by DarthShinobi, 29 April 2014 - 02:58 AM.

Maaan. The Vagos are some bitches. Can't fight one without them pulling a gun. The Ball as and the Marabunta do it too, but the Vagos are the worst offenders.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:59 AM

Can someone explain to me why Lamar and Franklin kidnapped that balla D? Who was they ransoming the 40k to, the police or the Ballas?

They did it because they had nothing better to do with their time.

They were trying to ransom the 40k to the Ballas.

Fallcreek
  • Fallcreek

Weltschmerz

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:01 AM

Maaan. The Vagos are some bitches. Can't fight one without them pulling a gun. The Ball as and the Marabunta do it too, but the Vagos are the worst offenders.

I find that every gang does that lol. I mostly mess with GSB and they always pull guns lol.

Turkish Turketarian
  • Turkish Turketarian

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:11 AM

I don't know if it always works or works when you do it with a person, but I kicked a dog (unarmed) in front of the Ballas and they actually came at me with knives instead of guns lol.

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:53 AM

I find that every gang does that lol. I mostly mess with GSB and they always pull guns lol.

hang out with lamar n catch one or 2 slipping by their self

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:19 AM

Vagos ain't purely Mexican, and Aztecas ain't multi-racial. Aztecas are mostly Mexican-American while Vagos have a wide range of Hispanic nationalities, you can confirm this by listening to the way they talk, most of them say to be Chapines, which are the people from Guatemala, you can also hear strong mexican accent on the OG's from the pictures. I've never seen blacks or asians on Aztecas, also the way they talk on the missions suggest they are purely Mexican-American based on the slang in spanish they talk, like "wey" that's 100% percent mexican, not from Cali.

Bro I know... I trying to relate them to the real life counterparts.
When I say Mexican I mean Hispanic...

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:52 PM Edited by EM_JAY_86, 29 April 2014 - 07:54 PM.

Threads goin quiet, so wanted to see if any 1 agrees with me on this. Since a lot of people (myself included) think that the rancho PJs should have been home to a black gang, would it have been better to have a Balla set in the Rancho PJs, and have Grove St taken over by Vagos?

Myself, I think this would have been a better layout for gang sets, instead of having South LS split into three chunks of territory.

It would also better represent the shift in demographics between blacks and hispanics in real life Compton (Davis), in recent years.

Opinions?

• mrrightt likes this

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:51 PM

How hard would it be to just tweak the gang spawns? Aztecas need to be fixed, should be a heavy presence like Grove Street and Forum Drive around that apartment block. Triads need more spawn points around Little Seoul. Armenians need to spawn around the scrapyard, not just in it. Marabunta should spawn all around El Burro, not just that one street.
  • EM_JAY_86 likes this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:36 PM

Threads goin quiet, so wanted to see if any 1 agrees with me on this. Since a lot of people (myself included) think that the rancho PJs should have been home to a black gang, would it have been better to have a Balla set in the Rancho PJs, and have Grove St taken over by Vagos?

Myself, I think this would have been a better layout for gang sets, instead of having South LS split into three chunks of territory.

It would also better represent the shift in demographics between blacks and hispanics in real life Compton (Davis), in recent years.

Opinions?

I would say NG should of been home to a families set.. we got damn enough ballas.. 

then maybe a nice lil ese hood maybe on north forum.. right out of jungles just like there is an 18st clicka just outside bpsj hood

• EM_JAY_86 likes this

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2014 - 11:15 PM Edited by EM_JAY_86, 30 April 2014 - 01:24 AM.

Opinions?

I would say NG should of been home to a families set.. we got damn enough ballas.. 

then maybe a nice lil ese hood maybe on north forum.. right out of jungles just like there is an 18st clicka just outside bpsj hood

I agree, Aztecas could have had a hood in the area north of Forum, around the strip club maybe. Would have made more sense for Trevor to take over a club in an area run by Aztecas as well. But I'd still rather see Ballas in the PJs since without Grove St the Ballas could appear low in numbers. Although Ballas in the Rancho PJs could resemble JD and Grape St a little too much maybe. Or have Families in the PJs like you said, and give Ballas some territory in Strawberry.

Hood Safari mission could still take place in Grove St since it makes more sense to buy coke from ese's anyway.

If this sh*t can be modded when/if the PC version comes out, I'm gonna have to buy a PC!

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:00 AM

who recognize this dude?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

thought this nigga woulda survived smh

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

out of bounds

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:21 AM

who recognize this dude?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

thought this nigga woulda survived smh

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

out of bounds

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Why are them Lost members givin Trevor a pass?

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:00 AM

lmao, man idk...they even let him walk inside their turf and they didn't shoot

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:04 AM

Bro them PJs aint JD.. they are 100% nickerson gardens.. which is un contested damu hood

I would put families in there.. families have the smallest turf IMO

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:10 AM

They did it because they had nothing better to do with their time.

They were trying to ransom the 40k to the Ballas.

It was revenge for this:

Hilariously enough, the guy you go to all the trouble rescuing in this ends up getting punched out for looking at Trevor funny.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users