» «
Photo

Gang Life in Los Santos

9,121 replies to this topic
17th
  • 17th

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:19 PM Edited by 17th, 24 April 2014 - 06:20 PM.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Sorry for the dog :(

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:50 PM Edited by oRNoKrazK1ipz, 24 April 2014 - 06:54 PM.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Eazyy
  • Eazyy

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:21 PM

Gangsters are cowards here's why: Mob mentality and the power of numbers. These people basically have low self esteem and self confidence.

yet you called eazyy and got a pic of eazy e who banged kpcc to the fullest?

I just like his music. 

but still. was a all out gang banger

What do you mean "but still"? I said don't care if he was a gang banger. I just like his music...

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:42 PM

You saying that bangers are cowards or whatever.. 

you called yourself eazyy and got a pic of him.. 

Eazy was a gang banger and repped kelly park to the fullest all the way to his grave. 

which really is contradicting yourself.. 

i hate gangbangers

i love eazy

eazy is a banger

• RyderNotThisAgain and Eddie_INTV like this

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Trick

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:23 PM

Here are the pictures of the unknown Hispanic gang that spawned near the David Hospital. As I said before on a past post, they are very hostile and never claimed any gang in their dialogue, most of their engage dialogue involved "them" doing personally something to frankling, like takins his eyes out, killing his family, etc. They take guns out if you shoot nearby their spawn. They seem to be 100% mexican-american due to their dialogues and accent, unlike Vagos who have a wide variety of hispanic accents.

T0MMTWm.jpg

rOzHYka.jpg

FaX8eJ4.jpg

p73wsMd.jpg

dtqXuuP.jpg

nt38fuz.jpg

QdBwFXg.jpg

1NKvzsS.jpg

D3Zf6wS.jpg

3s8h4SU.jpg

zWTgU7O.jpg

VdMmiIZ.jpg

hMcTkzE.jpg

3wnA6IY.jpg

qiC5Nlc.jpg

686oEE4.jpg

RMLAYy9.jpg

nnLE2Bg.jpg

ym0mBtc.jpg

s7xX4Pm.jpgxAgN8cq.jpg

LzEPW0S.jpg

• robban, A-Wax8, pilscy and 1 other like this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:15 PM

0_0.jpg

who dis nigga.?

0_0.jpg

Quite sure just found an unregistred gang near the Davis Hospital, im quite 100% its purely mexican-american and its not Vagos. They talk on the cellphone in spanish with hard mexican accent and mention hits as in attempting murder during the night, all of them are dressed in the classic chicano style (khakis, big tshirts or polo, vests) all of them have a snhaved head and a big mexican moustache as well all of them seem to be past the age of 30. Their slang is purely chicano (holmes, de rato, ese) They are very hostile as they will make violent remarks if stared as franklin, one of them called me monkey, most of them wear a black clothing. They could be based on Mexican Mafia as they are too old to be from a certain gang, could be former aztecas but tney are for sure not representing the blue anymore, they are still involved in violent crimes however. ill post pics when i get to my pcor you can search for them on my social club, name is the same, Chorizombie

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

That gangster lean lollll
indian faddaaaa

0_0.jpg

i found franklins dad
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

UAL
  • UAL

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:15 AM

Thats a good find @Chorizombie

I just went to check for myself, one of started talking trash so I layed him out. Then they started bucking at me.

I reckon they might be Azteca OG's?

If not then they a new set because they aint Vagos IMO

• pilscy likes this

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Trick

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:52 AM

Yeah, they might be Aztecas OG's, I haven't encountered Aztecas yet as spawned peds, (not the mission ones), to hear some of their dialogues, if the ones we know as Aztecas neither talk openly about them being aztecas, then the "OGs" might be too, still it's is very intersting when one of the OGs from the pictures talk on the phone, they speak everything in spanish, but they will mention hits on people and sh*t.

The weird thing is that the "OGs" will receive help from the unaffiliated vagos, the ones in black or grey t-shirts. I need to test if the same happens with the real Aztecas in blue.

Unaffiliated Vagos. You only know they are Vagos because of their dialogues. It might too just be that they are the newest generation of Vagos so they don't fly their colors like the cholos in the 90's though. 

PWB7kRN.jpg

tf7w78o.jpg

• pilscy likes this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:47 AM

Was playing as trevor. bout to turn him into a vago after seeing a picture with someone else pulling it offf

but ran across this

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I thought all these fools was dead!

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:06 AM

man ... dont fuqq with madrazo.... trevor kidnapped his wife now he can't even shop in peace

0_0.jpg

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:14 AM

Here are the pictures of the unknown Hispanic gang that spawned near the David Hospital. As I said before on a past post, they are very hostile and never claimed any gang in their dialogue, most of their engage dialogue involved "them" doing personally something to frankling, like takins his eyes out, killing his family, etc. They take guns out if you shoot nearby their spawn. They seem to be 100% mexican-american due to their dialogues and accent, unlike Vagos who have a wide variety of hispanic accents.

T0MMTWm.jpg

rOzHYka.jpg

FaX8eJ4.jpg

p73wsMd.jpg

dtqXuuP.jpg

nt38fuz.jpg

QdBwFXg.jpg

1NKvzsS.jpg

D3Zf6wS.jpg

3s8h4SU.jpg

zWTgU7O.jpg

VdMmiIZ.jpg

hMcTkzE.jpg

3wnA6IY.jpg

qiC5Nlc.jpg

686oEE4.jpg

RMLAYy9.jpg

nnLE2Bg.jpg

ym0mBtc.jpg

s7xX4Pm.jpgxAgN8cq.jpg

LzEPW0S.jpg

Definitely a good Find. i honestly never saw these dudes 

Eazyy
  • Eazyy

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:17 AM

Eazy was a gang banger and repped kelly park to the fullest all the way to his grave. 

i hate gangbangers

i love eazy

eazy is a banger

I don't like eazy for being a gang banger, i like him for his music ... wtf dude, do you get it now?

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Spilled coffee on Laptop. no more mods

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:53 PM

i hate gangbangers

i love eazy

eazy is a banger

I don't like eazy for being a gang banger, i like him for his music ... wtf dude, do you get it now?
gang bangers are cowards? How so? Nothing wrong with them... of course your probably a kid from the suburbs who believes whatever lies the media says to make gang members seem like evil demons... don't believe everything you see on the news kid.. its a lot more than just people killing others and acting like savages
  • mrrightt likes this

Eazyy
  • Eazyy

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:48 AM

i hate gangbangers

i love eazy

eazy is a banger

gang bangers are cowards? How so? Nothing wrong with them... of course your probably a kid from the suburbs who believes whatever lies the media says to make gang members seem like evil demons... don't believe everything you see on the news kid.. its a lot more than just people killing others and acting like savages

(You're*) And first of all, i'm not a kid. Anyway, why do they have to kill others instead of getting a job before getting involved, maybe that's not easy but they have to work for it. I know that doesn't happen lol but sometimes it does. They don't even like what they are doing. Everyone who is in a gang did the wrong choice and they know it. They can be killed any minute so they start to kill each other to not get killed. That's so foolish and idiotic. I know a former gangster who started to believe in jesus and going to church and started to pray because he didn't know what to do because he wanted to do the right choice and now he has a family and a job. (He's 32 years old) 

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:24 AM

i hate gangbangers

i love eazy

eazy is a banger

(You're*) And first of all, i'm not a kid. Anyway, why do they have to kill others instead of getting a job before getting involved, maybe that's not easy but they have to work for it. I know that doesn't happen lol but sometimes it does. They don't even like what they are doing. Everyone who is in a gang did the wrong choice and they know it. They can be killed any minute so they start to kill each other to not get killed. That's so foolish and idiotic. I know a former gangster who started to believe in jesus and going to church and started to pray because he didn't know what to do because he wanted to do the right choice and now he has a family and a job. (He's 32 years old)
I know a couple of former gang members who have turned to jesus aswell (I am related to them). I have seen both sides of the discussion with my own eyes (From outsiders looking at the gang lifestyle, aswell as being raised into it myself) So I can say I have a better understanding from both the inside looking out and the outside looking in. now what you said about killing eachother to not get killed is very very false... the killings stem from either Lack of Respect/Revenge/Money/Drugs/Bad Trip... and yes while some people could "try" to get jobs and work for minimum wage cleaning toilets, the allure of fast money/Brotherhood and not having to follow general conformity is what draws in some of the younger people, aswell as having pride in the lifestyle if their family has a long history of gang association or even the seduction of Power and being in control... Now the way you said things makes it seem like you think gangs are unorganized and have no rules... well that is also false, alot of gangs are run similarly to an army so to speak. they have general rules and regulations that they must follow aswell as punishments for not doing what they are expected to do... there are meetings they must attend and people they must answer to. for the most part, you cant just randomly kill someone without permission from higher ups unless they show serious disrespect or are going to come at you (atleast for latino gangs, not sure how black people do it)...

here, listen to this... maybe it will teach you something

also when I said kid, I was speaking metaphorically; Also please do not try to correct sentence structure and grammar on the internet, it makes you look both retarded and like an ass... Grammar does not matter on the net, only a grammar nazi would believe otherwise... f*cking nazi's
  • Tlaneloli and A-Wax8 like this

Eazyy
  • Eazyy

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:20 AM

i hate gangbangers

i love eazy

eazy is a banger

I know a couple of former gang members who have turned to jesus aswell (I am related to them). I have seen both sides of the discussion with my own eyes (From outsiders looking at the gang lifestyle, aswell as being raised into it myself) So I can say I have a better understanding from both the inside looking out and the outside looking in. now what you said about killing eachother to not get killed is very very false... the killings stem from either Lack of Respect/Revenge/Money/Drugs/Bad Trip... and yes while some people could "try" to get jobs and work for minimum wage cleaning toilets, the allure of fast money/Brotherhood and not having to follow general conformity is what draws in some of the younger people, aswell as having pride in the lifestyle if their family has a long history of gang association or even the seduction of Power and being in control... Now the way you said things makes it seem like you think gangs are unorganized and have no rules... well that is also false, alot of gangs are run similarly to an army so to speak. they have general rules and regulations that they must follow aswell as punishments for not doing what they are expected to do... there are meetings they must attend and people they must answer to. for the most part, you cant just randomly kill someone without permission from higher ups unless they show serious disrespect or are going to come at you (atleast for latino gangs, not sure how black people do it)...

here, listen to this... maybe it will teach you something

also when I said kid, I was speaking metaphorically; Also please do not try to correct sentence structure and grammar on the internet, it makes you look both retarded and like an ass... Grammar does not matter on the net, only a grammar nazi would believe otherwise... f*cking nazi's

Do you believe in God?

Effects
  • Effects

Yell out 187 and blast

• Members
  • Brunei

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:35 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Found some guys with Red Bandanas and Hats, the second last pic is some Mexican Gang members, Possibly Vagos. And the last one is a guy with a Blue Bandana.

• robban and Eazyy like this

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:28 PM

The most intense moment in V? When you start on a gangbanger and he pulls a blade..
  • pilscy likes this

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 April 2014 - 04:45 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Found some guys with Red Bandanas and Hats, the second last pic is some Mexican Gang members, Possibly Vagos. And the last one is a guy with a Blue Bandana

Do the ones in red pull guns when provoked? They could represent Hoover gangs! Or could be a Families or Balla sub set.

Effects
  • Effects

Yell out 187 and blast

• Members
  • Brunei

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Found some guys with Red Bandanas and Hats, the second last pic is some Mexican Gang members, Possibly Vagos. And the last one is a guy with a Blue Bandana

Do the ones in red pull guns when provoked? They could represent Hoover gangs! Or could be a Families or Balla sub set.

Some times they run, sometimes they shoot, depends they do jump me though when I mess with one of them. The one with a blue Bandana does have a Feud T-Shirt under his hoodie.

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:25 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Some times they run, sometimes they shoot, depends they do jump me though when I mess with one of them. The one with a blue Bandana does have a Feud T-Shirt under his hoodie.

Ye, I seen the one with the orange and black hoodie outside the clothes shop near Frank's house, he's probably a Families member or affiliate. The ones in red seem to be a separate gang of their own tho, that's why I thought Hoover Criminals. Do they have any dialogue to suggest they're a gang set?

Effects
  • Effects

Yell out 187 and blast

• Members
  • Brunei

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:44 PM Edited by Effects, 26 April 2014 - 05:50 PM.

Ye, I seen the one with the orange and black hoodie outside the clothes shop near Frank's house, he's probably a Families member or affiliate. The ones in red seem to be a separate gang of their own tho, that's why I thought Hoover Criminals. Do they have any dialogue to suggest they're a gang set?

Not that I've heard of, I'll go look now actually to see if they say anything.

• EM_JAY_86 likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:14 PM Edited by Ss4gogeta0, 26 April 2014 - 06:16 PM.

Do you believe in God?

Everyone believes in god no matter who they are so that question is irrelivant
  • pilscy likes this

Effects
  • Effects

Yell out 187 and blast

• Members
  • Brunei

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:27 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

They haven't screamed out any thing about a gang so far, just only about f*cking me up. lol. But here are the locations so you can check for yourself. It's near the Impound in South Central

• EM_JAY_86 likes this

Eazyy
  • Eazyy

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:17 PM Edited by Eazyy, 26 April 2014 - 07:19 PM.

Do you believe in God?

Everyone believes in god no matter who they are so that question is irrelivant

lol, everyone believes in god? ha.. I know many people who don't believe in god. Here's another question, (edit) Do you think you will go to heaven?

Effects
  • Effects

Yell out 187 and blast

• Members
  • Brunei

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:53 PM Edited by Effects, 26 April 2014 - 09:53 PM.

Yeah vagos is based on f13 a big sureno set..

No kings whatsoever in Cali.. No Latin kings anyway..

I don't know how they get down but hear they quite active in NYC and chi town

In GTA IV the Spanish Lords(Puerto Ricans) are mostly based off of the Latin Kings.

PG.
  • PG.

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:00 PM Edited by cookiemonster14, 26 April 2014 - 10:00 PM.

Some pictures of some of the gangs in Los Santos:

The Families

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The Ballas:

0_0.jpg

The Vagos:

0_0.jpg

Marabunta Grande:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:39 AM Edited by oRNoKrazK1ipz, 27 April 2014 - 02:40 AM.

I had took some pics of the dude in red the other day.I wonder if R* was gone add another black gang but decided to scrap them.

0_0.jpg

I forgot I had to kill one cause he was shooting at me

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I noticed the guys in red only spawn in Strawberry.

• pilscy, EM_JAY_86 and Eazyy like this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:53 AM

0_0.jpg

sh*t... no gang interaction but if a nigga cross their turf.......

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

i don't bang on the vagos that much since mike and trevor bang vagos now

so i went to grove st.

dudes didn't last a minute.

0_0.jpg

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:02 AM Edited by pilscy, 27 April 2014 - 02:51 PM.

very rare moment

0_0.jpg

man dis nigga gotta be cj great grandson or something.

0_0.jpg

this dog on some voodoo sh*t

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

rich boy la flare...

0_0.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users