Gang Life in Los Santos

6,317 replies to this topic
pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:41 PM

so because i haven't touched on how the real life gangs relate to this as yet.... one question to anyone.. cause i wouldn't know..

is vagos based of latin kings? 

is latin kings still active? In cali even? Like i said i wouldn't know I'm not from The states.. i just visit.

Nah, the Vagos are based on real Surenos sets like the18th Street and Florencia 13 gangs. The only reason some people think Vagos are based on Latin Kings is because they share the same color of yellow and black. The Latin Kings are still active, but they now claim to be a political/activist group and not a gang, but they are still regarded as a gang by the authorities.

I very much doubt there are Latin Kings in Cali, they are found mostly in cities in the North East and Midwest U.S. Even if they are in Cali, they must be of very little significance.

Yea, because at one point i remember someone saying they be in chiraq but i haven't heard about them like the other gangs as yet

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:17 PM

Yeah vagos is based on f13 a big sureno set..

No kings whatsoever in Cali.. No Latin kings anyway..

I don't know how they get down but hear they quite active in NYC and chi town
  • Eazyy likes this

JJSantiago
  • JJSantiago

I be Droppin Folks Down, Throwin Up Crowns

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:24 PM

Kings, well there more than 30 000 up in chi.. Majority on the west side

Hell yeah niggas get down!
  • pilscy likes this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:30 PM

Damn I wish we had a spray can in this game... really missed GTASA tagging up turfs  lol

• Eazyy likes this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:16 PM

and for anyone wondering why I always post my pictures. ....

I post em so i can delete some of em off snapmatic .. i recently noticed rockstar works with cloud storage... in other words once that image is uploaded or taken... only rockstar can actually remove it so I just copy and paste em here so others can see and later i can still se those pics when they deleted ... 

i provoke the sh*t out the gangs until they end up in some f*cked up situations with other gangs lol 

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:41 PM

To anyone saying vagos ain't sureno they wrong.. They are clearly based on f13 and anyone saying that is wrong is dumb

Ye, that's what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation.

• mrrightt likes this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

To anyone saying vagos ain't sureno they wrong.. They are clearly based on f13 and anyone saying that is wrong is dumb

Ye, that's what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation.

Yeah.. fools saying vagos be latin kings or whatever.. sh*t they trippin

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:13 AM

Just found out about this TV series called Southland. It's from the 2010+ I still can't understand why R* "disolved" most of the ghetto gangs mentality in the game with the "It ain't 1992 no more" when it's quite clear that gang bangers still operate in the same gruesome manners in southern Cali.I'll leave the link in case it pops an idea or suggestion to someone to propose to R* for a future DLC.

Southland-logo.png

http://stream-tv.me/...uthland-online/

• Tacymist, pilscy and Eddie_INTV like this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:56 AM

Just found out about this TV series called Southland. It's from the 2010+ I still can't understand why R* "disolved" most of the ghetto gangs mentality in the game with the "It ain't 1992 no more" when it's quite clear that gang bangers still operate in the same gruesome manners in southern Cali.I'll leave the link in case it pops an idea or suggestion to someone to propose to R* for a future DLC.

Southland-logo.png

http://stream-tv.me/...uthland-online/

thanks brah... finally sum tin new for me to watch that'll probably b interesting 

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:51 AM

Watched end of watch a while back... it was aight, them niggas really had a room full of bodies in bags tho... sh*t aint right bro... atleast burn that sh*t or toss em in the river like we do... bet that house smelled like rot all thru them walls...

• pilscy likes this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:54 AM

Watched end of watch a while back... it was aight, them niggas really had a room full of bodies in bags tho... sh*t aint right bro... atleast burn that sh*t or toss em in the river like we do... bet that house smelled like rot all thru them walls...

lol real sh*t.. niggas could've made a museum of bodies...

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:06 PM

Quite sure just found an unregistred gang near the Davis Hospital, im quite 100% its purely mexican-american and its not Vagos. They talk on the cellphone in spanish with hard mexican accent and mention hits as in attempting murder during the night, all of them are dressed in the classic chicano style (khakis, big tshirts or polo, vests) all of them have a snhaved head and a big mexican moustache as well all of them seem to be past the age of 30. Their slang is purely chicano (holmes, de rato, ese) They are very hostile as they will make violent remarks if stared as franklin, one of them called me monkey, most of them wear a black clothing. They could be based on Mexican Mafia as they are too old to be from a certain gang, could be former aztecas but tney are for sure not representing the blue anymore, they are still involved in violent crimes however. ill post pics when i get to my pcor you can search for them on my social club, name is the same, Chorizombie
  • pilscy likes this

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:18 PM Edited by Chorizombie, 24 April 2014 - 03:45 PM.

You cant stand near them as they will immediatly turn violent towards you, atleast with Franklin. They never mention any gang to which they might belong. Still trying to catch some clues on their dialogues

Seems they are somehow related to the unflagged vagos, the one who youll see at rancho that dont wear any yellow and seem to be the youngest ones, theyll came to the aid of the ones who seeem on their 30+ when in a brawl.
  • pilscy likes this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:20 PM

Well done on that find bro...i think i know you be on about though!

i think they the big homies of the vagos..

and ese aint a chicano word.. used by any Sureno..

Wont catch a norteno or Maravilla using ese

• pilscy likes this

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

If you go to Stab City after 'Crystal Maze' and before 'Friends Reunited' the Lost presence is heavy, about 30 members and a few dogs.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:12 PM

If you go to Stab City after 'Crystal Maze' and before 'Friends Reunited' the Lost presence is heavy, about 30 members and a few dogs.

Which one crystal maze bro? Is it that one where you blow it up? I aint that good at sh*t..

which one friends reunited?

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:17 PM Edited by mr. libs, 24 April 2014 - 05:20 PM.

Which one crystal maze bro? Is it that one where you blow it up? I aint that good at sh*t..

which one friends reunited?

It's a mission you do in story mode, trevor kills a whole group of hillbilly's and blows up their house. I haven't played through the story in awhile and don't remember playing the friend united mission; The Lost also have a hideout in Los Santos right across from the taxi depot.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:25 PM

yeah i always liked biker culture you see.. strange but yeah.. after seeing them on paradise video too sh*t looked wild

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:36 PM

Crystal Maze is when you burn O'neills farmhouse down and Friends Reunited is when you sneak around in the dark blowing the trailers up. At that moment it's even more heavy than Grove Street, worth noticing on another playthrough.

This game needs more gang presence. I don't think they need more gangs, just tweak the current ones. Aztecas and Koreans need better spawn points.
  • mrrightt likes this

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:40 PM Edited by oRNoKrazK1ipz, 24 April 2014 - 05:41 PM.

how do I post my snapamatic pics on here..Help me out mrright

• pilscy likes this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:42 PM

0_0.jpg

right click on pic if you on pc or if you on phone like double tap it then press copy link or copy image whatever then when you go to type a reply press on the green pictyre that is where all the tools are.. then just copy the link into the box and press enter or continue or whatever

• pilscy likes this

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:45 PM

0_0.jpg

• pilscy likes this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:46 PM

There you go vato! 

Damn what you need is frank in a white tee.. Green dickie shorts.. magnetics shoes and then a black f hat to the back

Eazyy
  • Eazyy

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:46 PM Edited by Eazyy, 24 April 2014 - 05:47 PM.

Gangsters are cowards here's why: Mob mentality and the power of numbers. These people basically have low self esteem and self confidence.

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:49 PM Edited by oRNoKrazK1ipz, 24 April 2014 - 05:50 PM.

I found Samuel Jackson lol0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• yakprince, Tacymist and Chorizombie like this

Eazyy
  • Eazyy

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:51 PM

lol

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:53 PM

Gangsters are cowards here's why: Mob mentality and the power of numbers. These people basically have low self esteem and self confidence.

yet you called eazyy and got a pic of eazy e who banged kpcc to the fullest?

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:53 PM Edited by oRNoKrazK1ipz, 24 April 2014 - 05:56 PM.

Michael & Trevor Bangin Vagos.0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• pilscy likes this

Eazyy
  • Eazyy

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:02 PM

I just like his music. 

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:08 PM

I just like his music. 

but still. was a all out gang banger

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users