Photo

Gang Life in Los Santos

6,691 replies to this topic
vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:05 PM Edited by vietboi2, 19 March 2014 - 10:08 PM.

Still disappointed they didn't add the song Ice Cube Today was a good day they soundtrack on GTA V is wrack GTA Sa got the Best tracks

@ genral didn't you see the In Game Gang Documenty thing Supposly thats Vagos And Martin Cartel

I saw it, but that aint good enough vato - I wanted all this sh*t in the damn game. 

Indeed R* need to stop and get off thier asses on that Money greed crap and listen to people They getting bad as f*cking EA Games with their players. Focused on people glitching Online.

They spent 265 Million on this game and it prob the worst storyline in GTA Series i ever played they added animals... only thing people like about that is the Dog for running around with ya and back ya ass up 

Edit: and worst soundtrack ever in my opinion And add some old ass tracks from other games like saint row 2... god and that one track i hate.

-Thats why i made the suggestion and posting it on gang retlated topics to If it get more likes it have to pop up as a hot topic on Rockstar's community fourms and they have to answer

• Official General and mrrightt like this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:07 PM

Still disappointed they didn't add the song Ice Cube Today was a good day they soundtrack on GTA V is wrack GTA Sa got the Best tracks

@ genral didn't you see the In Game Gang Documenty thing Supposly thats Vagos And Martin Cartel

I saw it, but that aint good enough vato - I wanted all this sh*t in the damn game. 

Indeed R* need to stop and get off thier asses on that Money greed crap and listen to people They getting bad as f*cking EA Games with their players. Focused on people glitching Online.

They spent 265 Million on this game and it prob the worst storyline in GTA Series i ever played they added animals... only thing people like about that is the Dog for running around with ya and back ya ass up 

:^:

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:06 PM

Awesome thread.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:30 PM

0_0.jpg

ESP+MP+LOGO.png

• mrrightt and doser_ like this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

The hell? U posted a screenshot and a pic of a san adreas skin mod?... smh
  • mrrightt likes this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:37 PM

What yall think will be in the SP dlc? It cant be after the story finish as 

SPOILER** 

Trev/Michael can be killed

So it must be before.. which means the boy frank was banging for the hood

Big-Macc
  • Big-Macc

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:44 AM

SPOILER** 

apparently its after the storyline and they using the ending where they all live, thats what i read somewhere

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:39 AM

SPOILER** 

apparently its after the storyline and they using the ending where they all live, thats what i read somewhere

Damn foreal? I heard it was before it

Big-Macc
  • Big-Macc

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:07 AM Edited by Big-Macc, 22 March 2014 - 08:14 AM.

SPOILER** 

yeah homie i read it somewhere on some online articles, not completely sure if rockstar said it themselves or anything tho, or if it was just the people who were writing the articles assuming know what i mean

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:41 AM

SPOILER** 

yeah homie i read it somewhere on some online articles, not completely sure if rockstar said it themselves or anything tho, or if it was just the people who were writing the articles assuming know what i mean

Ah right damn I was hoping for a pre story one vato

Big-Macc
  • Big-Macc

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:38 AM

SPOILER** 

yeah me too, that would have been good to play as franklin when he was bangin more.

hopefully if it is after the story they will still put some gang missions in, Lamar bringin him into some sh*t again haha, and they go into the gang stuff further

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 02:14 PM

SPOILER** 

yeah me too, that would have been good to play as franklin when he was bangin more.
hopefully if it is after the story they will still put some gang missions in, Lamar bringin him into some sh*t again haha, and they go into the gang stuff further

I either wanted to play as a ese banging vagos or a vato banging Ballas

CBP-CPT
  • CBP-CPT

CBIP Lil Frogg

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:07 PM

To be honest with yall i just dont think they did any of SC right. No, not even Davis, which is grimey as hell and they tried to make it look like compton.

None if it is actually like what it supposed to be really. Apart from the PJs n sh*t.

But the regular houses. Nah..

They tried to make it look like the grimey hoods of compton around north west like Tree tops, Fruit towns and Cedar block.. First of all the streets is too wide for it to be like that.. And also compton dont have them BIG ASS fences around.. Sure most cribs got fences around but not them big ass 10ft tall ones

• mrrightt likes this

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:15 PM

Rockstar should read threads like this and use the feedback for gang ideas in future games. I know Ubisoft must be lurking the net for ideas since they took one of my gang ideas and put it in Watch Dogs. Rockstar need to do the same.

• OGLuke likes this

Big-Macc
  • Big-Macc

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:17 PM

SPOILER** 

I either wanted to play as a ese banging vagos or a vato banging Ballas

yeah that would have been cool, livin on grove street or the rancho pjs, or even someone bangin families who lived in the chamberlain hills apartments

• A-Wax8 likes this

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:40 AM

i rather play as the dog atleast he get more action then franklin lol

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:33 PM

I don't know what I did in my game but when I'm Franklin and hangout with Michael he will automatically shoot at Ballas when riding through Davis...
Another thing I noticed sometimes Lamar will have a pistol when we hangout

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:54 PM

i hate that the vagos and ballas all carry pistols the og's should at least carry shotguns and uzis los santos is for cute and cuddley teddy bears not hardcore criminals.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:14 PM

i hate that the vagos and ballas all carry pistols the og's should at least carry shotguns and uzis los santos is for cute and cuddley teddy bears not hardcore criminals.

The og's? Homie you trippin.. It's them tiny vatos that be on them choppas and macs dude.. The turfed up lil homies

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:26 PM Edited by mr. libs, 27 March 2014 - 11:25 PM.

The og's? Homie you trippin.. It's them tiny vatos that be on them choppas and macs dude.. The turfed up lil homies

there are OG Vagos, those that wear black and yellow letterman jackets and the dudes in white tank tops and hangout on the corner in ranchos.

I miss them tiny vatos you speak of from san andreas they knew how to keep sh*t peaceful like when approached with a threat namely C.J

Rockstar should read threads like this and use the feedback for gang ideas in future games. I know Ubisoft must be lurking the net for ideas since they took one of my gang ideas and put it in Watch Dogs. Rockstar need to do the same.

They thought to add gang hideouts in watch dogs, thanks for your suggestion.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:17 AM

there are OG Vagos, those that wear black and yellow letterman jackets and the dudes in white tank tops and hangout on the corner in ranchos.

I miss them tiny vatos you speak of from san andreas they knew how to keep sh*t peaceful like when approached with a threat namely C.J

They thought to add gang hideouts in watch dogs, thanks for your suggestion.
Vato I'm saying it's the lik ones that should be tearin sh*t up! Tryna earn they stripes!

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:15 AM

How ya doiN VaToS LoCoS? HaVe YoU vAtOs DrOp ThE sOaP?

On a serious note, I heard that eses that've been in jail like it in the rear, is this true?

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:12 PM

On a serious note, I heard that eses that've been in jail like it in the rear, is this true?

Hijo de puta....

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:36 PM

Hijo de puta....

Hehehe, I guess it is. How does it feel? I'm guessing like taking a sh*t, but backwards?

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:26 PM

Hijo de puta....

Hehehe, I guess it is. How does it feel? I'm guessing like taking a sh*t, but backwards?

punky culo chico blanco..

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:39 PM Edited by DarthShinobi, 30 March 2014 - 01:34 AM.

Hijo de puta....
Haha, I'm not even white bro.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:40 PM

Hijo de puta....

Haha, I'm not even white bro. I'm Mexican.

bullsh*t.. who else makes jokes like that sh*t if you aint white?

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:44 PM Edited by DarthShinobi, 28 March 2014 - 07:45 PM.

Hijo de puta....
Someone that is trying to make fun of eses, because you're all gays. It's cool though, but funny.because you guys think you're tough.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:46 PM

Hijo de puta....

Someone that is trying to make fun of eses, because you're all fags.

'You're' What you mean by that? For all you know i live in a trailer park in f*ckin detroit? Because im in a gang thread

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:48 PM Edited by DarthShinobi, 28 March 2014 - 07:50 PM.

Hijo de puta....
Someone that is trying to make fun of eses, because you're all fags.
'You're' What you mean by that? For all you know i live in a trailer park in f*ckin detroit? Because im in a gang thread
Could be, but nah. Why did you get offended and call me a "Hijo de puta" then?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 1 anonymous users