Gang Life in Los Santos

9,121 replies to this topic
pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 10:52 PM

So To anyone wondering how to have 2 homies ride with you (Lamar and Stretch)

Replay the long stretch mission and go to the gun store. Niggas was strapped and everythang. lamar had a shotty, Stretch had a handgun.

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 11:19 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Skitzo100 likes this

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Spilled coffee on Laptop. no more mods

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

I think we should of seen some rappers in the gangs. Some more mainstream ones then a couple niggas that just straight about the bloc

f*ck mainstream rappers... they ain't all bangers... chris brown ain't blood... I will hang lil wayne by his dreads... f*ckin weak ass chavalas
  • Troublesome96_ and WillieJ like this

WillieJ
  • WillieJ

S.I.P Scooby2, Crazo1

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:09 PM

I think we should of seen some rappers in the gangs. Some more mainstream ones then a couple niggas that just straight about the bloc

f*ck mainstream rappers... they ain't all bangers... chris brown ain't blood... I will hang lil wayne by his dreads... f*ckin weak ass chavalas

Yeah you know i mean like real niggas from the hoods that are recognized around the world.. like Nipsey for example.. he is a real nigga that has put in his time for the hood and is recognized around the world. 

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:32 PM

Aren't Rick Ross or Eminem or 50 Cent those "real" rappers?

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:36 PM

Officer ricky? hell no... none of them are... f*ck Officer Ricky wannabe cop ass... 50 aint sh*t to me... and Eminem a weak ass rapper... his early sh*t was alright but he aint no real nigga... He a comedian...

• Invader_swift and Hardcore Savage like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:41 PM

Officer ricky? hell no... none of them are... f*ck Officer Ricky wannabe cop ass... 50 aint sh*t to me... and Eminem a weak ass rapper... his early sh*t was alright but he aint no real nigga... He a comedian...

So where is the line drawn between rappers being "wannabe cop asses" or "comedians" and rappers who are "real wit it" or the likes?

WillieJ
  • WillieJ

S.I.P Scooby2, Crazo1

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:05 PM

So where is the line drawn between rappers being "wannabe cop asses" or "comedians" and rappers who are "real wit it" or the likes?

A rapper that raps about sh*t like the hood. Is a nigga that is from the hood that he be rappin about. Listen to any not so known rapper from L.A and all you hear is real sh*t.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:21 AM

Rick Ross was working for the state as a Correctional Officer... Hes a fed... Eminem is only good when hes doin funny sh*t... 

Real would be like 

He did time in the pinta... He held true to his cause and convictions and he doesnt rap for the money, he does it for the love of the game... if he were to make it big he wouldnt be buying pent houses and lambos... he would be trying to help his homies and family to keep them from struggling aswell as supporting more latino artists who are coming up in the game... same with Goldtoes, hes actually more mainstream in california than other rappers and has an actual label that was started to help out other rappers who wanted to enter the rap game... His Thizz Latin label goes as far as LA and a few out of state places even though the main location for it is in the Bay area where he started... He is a known gang member who grew up banging and slanging and he has made most of his songs dedicated to the barrios of northern cali...  He even has his own series called Thizz Latin TV Where he shows off different aspects of Northern cali life that mexicans go through aswell as to get some of the upcoming artists out and to give notice to la causa...

WillieJ
  • WillieJ

S.I.P Scooby2, Crazo1

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:18 AM

This classed as a real nigga too:

Nipsey Hussles hussle in the house.. also known as the neighborhood anthem.. literally

Or from the e/s:

Ice Breezy and dre vishiss.. both from grape st

Snoopy blue too.. from 97ecc born and raised a crip nigga.. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-SXjR7h7u8

these classed as some of many real street niggas. obviously these only from l.a but there are alot more

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Lend me 10 and I'll buy you a drink.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:10 PM

Are there Armenian street gangs in LA or do they tend to stay in organized crime? I was pissed off they were barely in it, seems like a missed opportunity.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:03 PM Edited by Official General, 04 March 2014 - 03:05 PM.

Are there Armenian street gangs in LA or do they tend to stay in organized crime? I was pissed off they were barely in it, seems like a missed opportunity.

Yeah there are definitely Armenian gangs in LA. They are not as big in number as the Hispanic or Black gangs, but they are very prominent and significant players on the LA criminal underworld. The main one in LA is called Armenian Power, and they are like a cross between a street gang and a mafia-style criminal organization. They heavily involved in many criminal operations, including drug trafficking, arms-dealing, extortion, protection, fraud, etc. They are known to be very violent and confrontational, and they have had bloody wars with Hispanic gangs in recent years. 

And yeah Rockstar messed up big time on not giving them decent inclusion in the story or gameplay. This ranks second as one of Rockstar's biggest failures in depicting crime groups in GTA V after the major under-respresentation of Hispanic gangs. 

• ShinobiFixer likes this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:46 PM

Wow.. sadly this topic is slowly dieing out.. we have been through alot.. to the real days with real vatos such as Getz.. mblue2.. General.. ESClassic.. Brad dude.. myself and many others.. we been through the fake return of the possible Ohsopaid maybe.. and now the slow death of this topic.. If anybody reads this and agrees with me, i wish you all goodbye.. aha

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:28 AM Edited by Official General, 07 March 2014 - 02:07 PM.

Wow.. sadly this topic is slowly dieing out.. we have been through alot.. to the real days with real vatos such as Getz.. mblue2.. General.. ESClassic.. Brad dude.. myself and many others.. we been through the fake return of the possible Ohsopaid maybe.. and now the slow death of this topic.. If anybody reads this and agrees with me, i wish you all goodbye.. aha

Rockstar's failure to do the hood right and give us some decent gang action and story in this game, basically led to this thread dying out. Had this not been the case we'd be talking about gameplay experiences in the hood with explosive excitement. 

Rockstar thanks for your misrepresentation and misleading advertising campaign for Franklin and the gang/hood aspect of GTA V. Thanks for the way you f*cked it all up, even though you had such a great opportunity to make it amazing  :sarcasm:

• TheOtherRyan, ShinobiFixer, mrrightt and 2 others like this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 March 2014 - 04:10 PM

Rockstar's failure to do the hood right and give us some decent gang action and story in this game, basically led to this thread dying out. Had this not been the case we'd be talking about gameplay experiences in the hood with explosive excitement. 

Rockstar thanks for your misrepresentation and misleading advertising campaign for Franklin and the gang/hood aspect of GTA V. Thanks for the way you f*cked it all up, even though you had such a great opportunity to make it amazing  :sarcasm:

100% agree

well you know.. lets just hope the 3rd time round when they make L.A they do it better.. gangbanging will have most likely died out by then but oh well.. maybe it will be some futuristic sh*t with lazer guns n sh*t

• Official General likes this

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

Rockstar f*cked up with the gang lifestyle missing from this game.  Just a bunch of pussies working over there giving us bitch made suits for DLC.

• Official General likes this

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:53 PM Edited by mr. libs, 08 March 2014 - 01:25 AM.

wished rockstar would do a gangs of los santos dlc

marabunta grande, armenians in scrapyard and the aztecas we never see much of them and they stay to themselves but something may happen to involve them in the hitman dlc.

thanks general, you be the only one keeping these nutcases in check lol, they don't seem to see things the way we diehard oldschool gta gamers do with the wanting back gang wars and vigilante mode, most would rather shoot a deer in the face :evilgrin: .

• Official General and ShinobiFixer like this

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:29 PM

https://support.rock...DLC-for-GTA-V-O

support gang dlc suggestion to rockstar n we might get one

Gouki_22
  • Gouki_22

90s kid

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:37 AM

I wish they brought back

1.idlewood

2.East Flores

3.Da nang boys gang

4.willowfield

5.ganton

• Official General, Peregrin Brandytook and Bigmattlaflare415 like this

[T]
  • [T]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 01:23 AM

Sad to see this topic bleeding out too. Only so many times we can go over the little bit they gave us I guess.. I mean you can't really take pics of the aftermath of gang fights since they never happen, the gang members got completely static spawns so we'd all just be posting the same pics of gang members in the same spot doing the same sh*t over and over..  sh*t is sad and I hope R* reads this and knows they f*cked up.

• ShinobiFixer likes this

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:04 AM

Sad to see this topic bleeding out too. Only so many times we can go over the little bit they gave us I guess.. I mean you can't really take pics of the aftermath of gang fights since they never happen, the gang members got completely static spawns so we'd all just be posting the same pics of gang members in the same spot doing the same sh*t over and over..  sh*t is sad and I hope R* reads this and knows they f*cked up.

Yeah real talk all the way. 

The big joke is that you got guys on here like Lucheese, woggleman, Masterocker and co all talking about how interesting and fun that FIB/government agent bullsh*t is compared to the gang stuff. 

ESClassic
  • ESClassic

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:20 AM

sh*ts dumb. People on this thread are ignorant to the fact that rockstar obviously made the three character game to help for all different kinda player needs.

Micheal for the people that like the professional criminal feel of the games

Trever for the people that like to just go around are cause as much destruction as possible.

And of coarse Franklin for the people like us that enjoy the gang and small times crime of the game.

All previous games people had prejudices on the main character and his role for whatever reason so they made the three characters to for all the likings so people would be equally happy.

Micheal and Trevor were given the traits to make their kind of players happy but Franklin was givin no kinda structure in order to make us happy. The intention was their, unfortunately the ghetto doesn't make the cut or important enough (which is how it really is in real life to people who don't see it).
  • ShinobiFixer and mrrightt like this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:11 PM

man even if they don't add dlc. at least add a feature where u can recruit your homies (1-5) the same way you can recruit chop. 

all i ask.

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 03:41 PM

Looks like something i can agree with you on here buddy, back when Franklin's trailer came out, everybody was so hype and I honestly thought a good chunk of the story would be about the gangs. 

Unfortunately, it never turned out like that though. I never imagined that I would be returning here in disappointment. 

• Official General and Hardcore Savage like this

Hardcore Savage
  • Hardcore Savage

Realest nigga on the forum tho

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:47 AM

It's been 6 months since GTA Online dropped and Rockstar hasn't even released Online heists. I doubt they give any f*cks about the hood at this point. This game goofy is goofy as hell and that's the most I can say... I think the gangbangers online are funny as sh*t tho. Some niggas really be thinking they Bloods and Crips :lol:  :lol: :lol:  

Hell nah

Looks like something i can agree with you on here buddy, back when Franklin's trailer came out, everybody was so hype and I honestly thought a good chunk of the story would be about the gangs. 

Unfortunately, it never turned out like that though. I never imagined that I would be returning here in disappointment. 

Damn, the good old days when everyone try to analyze sh*t from Franklin's trailer. Everyone I knew was hype for Franklin, I thought he was going to be a real ass goon but Rockstar made him a hoe. He doesn't even have his own story...

• Official General and Soda and Soap like this

thafablifee46
  • thafablifee46

punk ass bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:31 PM Edited by thafablifee46, 11 March 2014 - 05:32 PM.

There should be a patch where r* makes the gangs attack eachother on sight , i mean the gas station is like the border between families and ballas amd they both be chilling there like its not even tension between the 2 lol it makes it boring in my opinion and also i would have loved to see more with the mexican gangs, r* could have done way better with gamg placement .. imagine how dope it would be if you was walking down Chamberlain hills and ballas just pull out on you and try to murk you lmao the ballas in gta san andreas was beast

You do know that not all gangs are just onsight. Yeah maybe for the heated rivalries yeah. But say a vago was walking through Forum drive. They wouldnt just go blast that ese. They just let him go as long as he aint causin no trouble.

But still even for the heated sh*t like say a balla from the grove walk down forum. If he aint causin no problems and just gettin on with his day then sure they let him get on with it. Why cause sh*t if it aint needed?

But if YOU go out and dumpin niggas then they need to retaliate. Make it like real life
When F is justs standing in ballas hood they blast him , even if u ain't causin trouble but when Families and ballas are standing at the gas station .. they act like the other Gang is invisible lol from what i know , bloods and crips is on sight ,especially when you wearing colors ( thats how it is in nyc wit any gang but im not from LA so i wouldnt know how it is over there ) and also with all the drama escalating between the 2 in the story , there should definitely be some tension

Tyrone91
  • Tyrone91

G.I.P my nigga poppy

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:43 PM

There should be a patch where r* makes the gangs attack eachother on sight , i mean the gas station is like the border between families and ballas amd they both be chilling there like its not even tension between the 2 lol it makes it boring in my opinion and also i would have loved to see more with the mexican gangs, r* could have done way better with gamg placement .. imagine how dope it would be if you was walking down Chamberlain hills and ballas just pull out on you and try to murk you lmao the ballas in gta san andreas was beast

You do know that not all gangs are just onsight. Yeah maybe for the heated rivalries yeah. But say a vago was walking through Forum drive. They wouldnt just go blast that ese. They just let him go as long as he aint causin no trouble.

But still even for the heated sh*t like say a balla from the grove walk down forum. If he aint causin no problems and just gettin on with his day then sure they let him get on with it. Why cause sh*t if it aint needed?

But if YOU go out and dumpin niggas then they need to retaliate. Make it like real life
When F is justs standing in ballas hood they blast him , even if u ain't causin trouble but when Families and ballas are standing at the gas station .. they act like the other Gang is invisible lol from what i know , bloods and crips is on sight ,especially when you wearing colors ( thats how it is in nyc wit any gang but im not from LA so i wouldnt know how it is over there ) and also with all the drama escalating between the 2 in the story , there should definitely be some tension

Homie out there you probably dont have crips banging on crips or bloods banging on bloods.. sh*t round here is twisted.. got niggas from the same gang with beef.. for example.. baby locs and green grapes got problems because greens aint from a certain projects.. 

it aint on sight in L.A.. you got over 50% of the active hoods on injunctions out here.. cant rag or nothin.. you seen raggin and the one time see you thats you down as a active gang member.. 3 strikes and you gone for life.. rags is only really worn on hood days or whatever.. niggas still flag.. just a lil more subtle. Like maybe a P cap in the jordan downs for Peta Roll.. or a S hat in the 60s for RSC.. or some blue strings on your shoes to represent crip

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:00 PM

Homie out there you probably dont have crips banging on crips or bloods banging on bloods.. sh*t round here is twisted.. got niggas from the same gang with beef.. for example.. baby locs and green grapes got problems because greens aint from a certain projects.. 

it aint on sight in L.A.. you got over 50% of the active hoods on injunctions out here.. cant rag or nothin.. you seen raggin and the one time see you thats you down as a active gang member.. 3 strikes and you gone for life.. rags is only really worn on hood days or whatever.. niggas still flag.. just a lil more subtle. Like maybe a P cap in the jordan downs for Peta Roll.. or a S hat in the 60s for RSC.. or some blue strings on your shoes to represent crip

yea them rollers is seriously on you off that gang sh*t... I was waitin for the light rail today off Del Paso and this cop rolled up and was talkin to the transit police dude. nigga started pointing at me and sh*t as if i couldnt see, I was wearin a red blazers jersey, red UNLV snapback, Read Easton Gloves, and Dickie shorts... sh*t if the light rail didnt come when it did I woulda got frisked and sh*t and woulda missed it... yea It was prolly the gloves that tipped the niggas off cuz I put em on cuz this one dude was tweakin talkin sh*t to an old dude, and i was gettin ready to bomb on him if he started funkin wit the old dude... funny sh*t was that the transit dude and cops were more worried about me then the white dude sayin he ok over and over and callin the old dude a ni**er... but thats cali

Tyrone91
  • Tyrone91

G.I.P my nigga poppy

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:12 PM

Exactly, the police and worried bout the old dude getting his ass beat but the gangbanging looking motherfuccer is first priority. 

One time see blacc/hispanic folk in blue/red and think they gangbanging.

You know i know you do but they most likely didnt recognize you and just though oh look.. a mexican dude in some red.. nigga must be a norteno.

Or in L.A. rollers see a blacc dude in blue. oh he must be a crip

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:44 PM

0_0.jpg

playing as franklin;i wanted to get the first yellow car and get it back to fourm. but its like a death-trap. #50 deep

0_0.jpg

SMT. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users