mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

Trevors beef with the lost >>>>>>>>>>>

On sight gun play, everytime!

I just took out a bunch of them, crept up on their Vinewood Blvd spot and straight gave it to them, tearing them up left and right with that new lil pistol.

What I dont understand is why this kind of on site beef wasnt implemented into the hood side of things.

I don't mind them trying to portray sh*t as more peaceful between the gangs but they should definitely have better options for gang fights, recruiting homies and gang wars and sh*t, don't have to have twenty people shooting at you if you find yourself in Rancho or Davis, but if you wanna instigate sh*t you should be able to have more options not just attacking them by yourself or with the help of some crazy old white dude.

just make sh*t realistic... they make sh*t realistic then im happy

I think they might've been making a point like sh*t ain't as bad with the gangs like in SA it ain't the 90s anymore, but they cut back too much, and everything else in the game is exaggerated, why can't the gang sh*t be bloodier?

And I distinctly remember in that trailer for Franklin him and Lamar were doing a driveby, what happened to that, I was waiting for that mission never happened, it's even in the artwork for online.

man sh*t course it toned down from 90s... 80s/90s was worst time to be living in l.a... 

but sh*t the amount of calls the lapd and la sheriff about shooting is fuccin high cuh... it aint about who gets killed... its about what happens.. and i can say now there is gunshots going off every single night in l.a... 

whether it is mexican or black... and i mean on the E.S there should be alot more mexican on black shootings than black on black on the e.s.. 

and come one... cgf like the only 'real' set that on the w/s... and we all know ETG dont run the W/S of SC... there is big competitors like 60s.... 40s.. VNG... 30s.. BPS... Brims.. 90s... 100s.... 20s

Tlaneloli
  • Tlaneloli

Native Outlawz (N8IV)

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:06 PM

I just took out a bunch of them, crept up on their Vinewood Blvd spot and straight gave it to them, tearing them up left and right with that new lil pistol.

What I dont understand is why this kind of on site beef wasnt implemented into the hood side of things.

I don't mind them trying to portray sh*t as more peaceful between the gangs but they should definitely have better options for gang fights, recruiting homies and gang wars and sh*t, don't have to have twenty people shooting at you if you find yourself in Rancho or Davis, but if you wanna instigate sh*t you should be able to have more options not just attacking them by yourself or with the help of some crazy old white dude.

I think they might've been making a point like sh*t ain't as bad with the gangs like in SA it ain't the 90s anymore, but they cut back too much, and everything else in the game is exaggerated, why can't the gang sh*t be bloodier?

And I distinctly remember in that trailer for Franklin him and Lamar were doing a driveby, what happened to that, I was waiting for that mission never happened, it's even in the artwork for online.

man sh*t course it toned down from 90s... 80s/90s was worst time to be living in l.a... 

but sh*t the amount of calls the lapd and la sheriff about shooting is fuccin high cuh... it aint about who gets killed... its about what happens.. and i can say now there is gunshots going off every single night in l.a... 

Of course there is, there's gunshots going off every night just within some of our neighborhoods, not to mention LA as a whole, and LS is supposed to be an even more dystopian spin on LA, they had a truce in the story fine, sh*t happens with truces though, and it'll improve the gameplay.

Hussle
  • Hussle

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:13 PM Edited by Hussle, 08 December 2013 - 10:39 AM.

Of course there is, there's gunshots going off every night just within some of our neighborhoods, not to mention LA as a whole, and LS is supposed to be an even more dystopian spin on LA, they had a truce in the story fine, sh*t happens with truces though, and it'll improve the gameplay.

look at 92 for example with all the watts truces... that sh*t didnt last long.. sure watts is no where near as turnt up as it was before 92 but sh*t still happens and yeah... but they shouldnt do that... i mean how many gangs in L.A are huge rivals think about that..

they got niggas based on ECC and F13... we all know they aint trucing

ETG and 60s... well aint exactly a truce going on but sh*t has really gone down from what it was as both sets need to focus on other enemies such as verz and ifg... same with ETG.. they focused on all of NHC... 

iahim25
  • iahim25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

Hussle dont start dissing hoods bro bro keep it cool, all thats not called for my nigga

you extra'd out right now on a GTA forum, keep it cool man...its all good

• Hussle likes this

[ÁT]
  • [ÁT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:18 AM

another issue is that the static spawn points of gangs where they dont really move. in san andreas you could see 6+ ppl mobbing and wandering off into enemy territory and eventually getting into sh*t with the other gangs. That bridge between grove st and the basketball court in jefferson was always crazy.. families would pull ballas right out their whips and shoot them on the spot. Between El Corona and Alhambra, Aztecas would run up on Ballas dissing and eventually start popping off.. Most you get in this game, if you even manage to see ONE person not standing around like a zombie is.. nothing. Like someone else said, I followed a CGF guy right into the heart of Grove Street and nothing even happened. Didn't even acknowledge his existence.

last issue is when you pop off shots even CGF will either 1. run or 2. shoot at you even if you haven't shot at them. I tried to get something to go off at the intersection everyone talks about which was difficult enough as it is because the ballas stop chasing me after 5 seconds so i gotta keep shooting to keep their attention.. and once i get close to the cgf they all start shooting at me instead of the ballas. ridiculous.. lol

• Ss4gogeta0, Tlaneloli, pilscy and 1 other like this

Tlaneloli
  • Tlaneloli

Native Outlawz (N8IV)

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:53 AM

another issue is that the static spawn points of gangs where they dont really move. in san andreas you could see 6+ ppl mobbing and wandering off into enemy territory and eventually getting into sh*t with the other gangs. That bridge between grove st and the basketball court in jefferson was always crazy.. families would pull ballas right out their whips and shoot them on the spot. Between El Corona and Alhambra, Aztecas would run up on Ballas dissing and eventually start popping off.. Most you get in this game, if you even manage to see ONE person not standing around like a zombie is.. nothing. Like someone else said, I followed a CGF guy right into the heart of Grove Street and nothing even happened. Didn't even acknowledge his existence.

last issue is when you pop off shots even CGF will either 1. run or 2. shoot at you even if you haven't shot at them. I tried to get something to go off at the intersection everyone talks about which was difficult enough as it is because the ballas stop chasing me after 5 seconds so i gotta keep shooting to keep their attention.. and once i get close to the cgf they all start shooting at me instead of the ballas. ridiculous.. lol

Alhambra? :p

Hussle
  • Hussle

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:40 AM

Hussle dont start dissing hoods bro bro keep it cool, all thats not called for my nigga

you extra'd out right now on a GTA forum, keep it cool man...its all good

yeah you right bro... i aint mean to just natural.. i edited that sh*t out

• carmelo3 likes this

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

On september 17..the streets will be on hush mode

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:44 AM

Mannn fucc this topic homie..the sh*t is boof. Niggas aint do nothing right in my opinion. I aint even fuccin with this game like that no more.
  • M8V3N and Hardcore Savage like this

M8V3N
  • M8V3N

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:53 AM

Mannn fucc this topic homie..the sh*t is boof. Niggas aint do nothing right in my opinion. I aint even fuccin with this game like that no more.

i feel you on that one bro... sh*t is wac... 

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Spilled coffee on Laptop. no more mods

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:24 AM

Online be crackin tho... I be chillin wit Hella niggas who be stuck on that sh*t actin like they really in the hood tho on GTA... sh*t f*ckin funny as hell

Hussle
  • Hussle

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:53 PM

Online be crackin tho... I be chillin wit Hella niggas who be stuck on that sh*t actin like they really in the hood tho on GTA... sh*t f*ckin funny as hell

i aint played online yet

Hussle
  • Hussle

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:57 PM

ahh i saw one of the tiny locs in some green chuccs! aha didnt even know... damn wish we could have them though

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:32 PM

Not too sure if anyone has covered this topic before, as I havnt seen it discussed in here yet, but...

Has anyone looked into gang activity inside boilingbroke penitentiary???

I've only managed to get in there once with the invisibility cheat but it's so manic with all the CO's shooting at you and the prisoners running around, it's hard to tell anything.

Only thing I could see were a few mexicans with bandanas round their heads. I was hoping to listen in on what they say but like I said they just run due to all the shooting from CO's

• mrrightt likes this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

Not too sure if anyone has covered this topic before, as I havnt seen it discussed in here yet, but...

I've only managed to get in there once with the invisibility cheat but it's so manic with all the CO's shooting at you and the prisoners running around, it's hard to tell anything.

Only thing I could see were a few mexicans with bandanas round their heads. I was hoping to listen in on what they say but like I said they just run due to all the shooting from CO's

i think they all mbg and aztecas..i only seen eses with blue rags

Hardcore Savage
  • Hardcore Savage

Realest nigga on the forum tho

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

For real. I'm playing Assassin's Creed 4 now and it has way more content. Only time I touch GTA V is to play online for a little bit. I ain't coppin nothing from R* until they make a new Bully game

@carmelo3: Is that an actual cheat or a glitch?

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:15 PM

For real. I'm playing Assassin's Creed 4 now and it has way more content. Only time I touch GTA V is to play online for a little bit. I ain't coppin nothing from R* until they make a new Bully game

@carmelo3: Is that an actual cheat or a glitch?

It's a cheat bro, only lasts for 5 minutes though.

nathan456
  • nathan456

Cant Be Touched

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:53 PM

Right i have always wondered this but why are the Rollins got numbers?

20s

30s

40s

50s

60s

90s

100s

it really f*cking confuses me, i read on the internet it is because that street 'rolls' through their hood?

Hussle
  • Hussle

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:54 PM

20s

30s

40s

50s

60s

90s

100s

it really f*cking confuses me, i read on the internet it is because that street 'rolls' through their hood?

its the streets..

Like notice 60s are in the 60s streets and 40s in the 40s.. 30s in the 30s... 90s in the 90s.. 100s in the 100s... 20s in the 20s... its the streets that they are in...

like there isnt 50s in the 40s or the 60s...

same how there isnt 30s in the 40s or 20s

• nathan456 likes this

nathan456
  • nathan456

Cant Be Touched

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 09:58 PM

20s

30s

40s

50s

60s

90s

100s

its the streets..

Like notice 60s are in the 60s streets and 40s in the 40s.. 30s in the 30s... 90s in the 90s.. 100s in the 100s... 20s in the 20s... its the streets that they are in...

like there isnt 50s in the 40s or the 60s...

same how there isnt 30s in the 40s or 20s

oh sh*t ok thanks... didnt know that!

Tlaneloli
  • Tlaneloli

Native Outlawz (N8IV)

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:01 PM

I don't think they'd detail it too much cuz the player ain't meant to be hanging around the penitentiary without guards and cops shooting at them.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

I don't think they'd detail it too much cuz the player ain't meant to be hanging around the penitentiary without guards and cops shooting at them.

any yall that roleplay on the sp can use the bolingbroke well... like hang with lamar and be like drivin out there to pick your homeboy up after he done his time.. jus a lil idea

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:50 PM

What are the most interesting comments you've heard while walking past Ballas/Families/Vagos etc. ??

[ÁT]
  • [ÁT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:58 AM

What are the most interesting comments you've heard while walking past Ballas/Families/Vagos etc. ??

"Man I gotta take a piss"

*corniest voice ever* "WORRRRRD!"

from two CGF dudes lmaooo

Hussle
  • Hussle

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:34 AM

damn i went to trevors drug lab out in sandy shores with frank and that nigga the one that can help you in the heists was there...

• pilscy likes this

Hardcore Savage
  • Hardcore Savage

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:38 AM Edited by Hardcore Savage, 09 December 2013 - 03:39 AM.

Ballas

"I shot that ese dude. I think his name was Jose or some sh*t."

"I don't care about none of that sh*t, when you talkin about money, come holla at me."

^That had me coming up with theories and sh*t

Families

"OG Johnson still run this"

Vagos

"She took off her pants and all I saw was a f*cking bush, vato!"

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

2u407jc.png = radar_air_hockey

2uo28n5.png = radar_assassins_mark

x2p6ba.png = radar_basketball

1z30zkz.png = radar_bowling

iwu984.png = radar_burger_shot

346rei8.png = radar_car_carrier

m99ate.png = radar_cluckin_bell

18geaa.png = radar_crim_pimping

34spj0x.png = radar_crim_player

vdq2rt.png = radar_drag_race

2j3mot5.png = radar_drive_thru

2lk4pd5.png = radar_eye_sky

25zl1k1.png = radar_gym

33m1r20.png = radar_snitch

2nu6kd1.png = radar_taco_van

10yfcza.png = radar_crim_carsteal

2vazdbl.png = radar_crim_drugs

x5zchx.png = radar_crim_holdups

2hs5e1u.png = radar_illegal_parking

vew6is.png = radar_pool

have u seen this? probably side activities R* cut and which will be released in a DLC hopefully. damn..

I need a link to show me that these is somewhat is gonna be in GTA5.... To much let downs with this game so if those are being added sh*ttt... but then again this is cockstar

Hardcore Savage
  • Hardcore Savage

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:47 PM Edited by Hardcore Savage, 09 December 2013 - 08:52 PM.

Right now we don't know if they're being added. We only know that they have been cut from the final project. Straight bullsh*t... I'm stealing all of those icons for that long ass thread I've been working on.

Edit: They just confirmed Single Player DLC.

Coming in 2014

Expect big things in both Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V next year including:

GTA Online Heists. We know many of you in the GTA Online community are super excited for the debut of co-operative Heists. Heists are currently in development and we are working very hard to get them as polished and as fun as they can be. Stay tuned for much more detail in the New Year.

GTAV Story Mode Updates. For those ready to jump back into the story of Grand Theft Auto V, we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas.

Plus much more still to be announced. 

I'm not going to get my hopes up. We'll probably get some straight up f*ck nigga sh*t for DLC... They'll probably have Franklin & Lamar all the way out in North Yankton stealing Christmas trees or some dumb sh*t.

• D T and carmelo3 like this

JStarr31
  • JStarr31

Vice Money Murder Gang {V.$.M.G}

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:14 PM

@Jstarr my man where you been? long time vato... 

yeah hispanic gangs is dead on point for me...

but YOU got the black gangs wrong my du... 

well CGF take the most influence from Trays... mainly 83 ..

CGF: They beef with the carson ave fam(60s) that a bloody war happened over time.. they called chamberlain GANGSTER families...Gangster crips. again ETGC..

DNF... davis naybors are taken from all Naybors across l.a... from the 40s-100s.. (30s is OHC not NHC) these beef with Gangster Crips/Trays... because naybors are dueces.. .. this makes a war between either naybors and gangsters in the game.. notice Carson ave families beef with CGF... just like in L.A most crips either choose to be NHC or GC.. just the way it goes.. it aint crippin no more it is Naybors or gangsters... MOST not ALL.. 

ESBG... them vatos beef with vagos.. vagos is F13... F13 and ECC beef probably the most out of all gangs on the E/S... there has been alot of bodies on both sides... and notice Vagos and Ballas was cool in SA? well ECC and F13 was 'ok' back before early 2000s when some sh*t went down.. some sh*t got stolen and a war broke out... that makes ESBG ECC.. cuz them vatos was cool back before early 2000s but now beef in 2013... just like F13 and ECC do in 2013.

GSB- Franklin sq.? now thats all f*cked up... if anything the GSB is based on either TTP or CBP or the 145s in compton... supposedly grove. is based on spruce.. now if we talking spruce st of compton... spruce is run by 145 on the w/s of it... Cedar block in the middle then tree tops to the right... 

i agree with you on the Strawberry ave ballas...

yeah CGF take sh*t from Black stones.. such as living in the jungles... 

and the families say loc... CGF say gangstas movin.. that a BIG Gangster Crip saying... and the DNF say Naybor or nhood.. 

the CGF also say loc... catch a blood saying loc then gangbanging in l.a is officially over

but yeah vato i am real sorry to break it to you but most of them are all wrong.. i know my facts bro.. 

anyways good to see you back again :)

@Mr. right: Good to be back.... I see you still in here dropping knowledge as always, and the trolls still trolling about.

Yea but homie I haven't responded because I really want to check out the Families dialogue closely fa myself and YOU'RE RIGHT!!! R* totally f*cked everything up....

Families say: craccin, naybor, loc, and gangster

Wow just wow... So I'm playing a crip on crip game. Families used to be piru/bloods in SA, now they're crips? So you're telling me there are crips running Baldwin Village?? There is no way R* overlooked the fact that 'The Jungles' is a piru/blood territory. Everyone knows that Baldwin Village is Piru. EVERYONE!!!!

This is the saddest news I think I've heard about this game PERIOD. So the Grove Street Ballas are the only Piru set in the game? Yet they fucc with N-hood Crips? R* done f*cked the whole hood up.....

Well that's it for me with the gang sh*t as I can see it turned out not like how any of wanted.... Wow just wow.... Families is crip now, yet grove street is still Piru yet a crip set... Wow.... So what happened to all the Piru/bloods in LS? Smh R*

@mr right: good to see your still on the forums schooling kids..... Hope everything is been well you my dude...

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:39 PM

Right now we don't know if they're being added. We only know that they have been cut from the final project. Straight bullsh*t... I'm stealing all of those icons for that long ass thread I've been working on.

Coming in 2014

Expect big things in both Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V next year including:

GTA Online Heists. We know many of you in the GTA Online community are super excited for the debut of co-operative Heists. Heists are currently in development and we are working very hard to get them as polished and as fun as they can be. Stay tuned for much more detail in the New Year.

GTAV Story Mode Updates. For those ready to jump back into the story of Grand Theft Auto V, we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas.

I'm not going to get my hopes up. We'll probably get some straight up f*ck nigga sh*t for DLC... They'll probably have Franklin & Lamar all the way out in North Yankton stealing Christmas trees or some dumb sh*t.

That or some dumb zombie sh*t what all these f*ck boys on here like, I can see it.

Tlaneloli
  • Tlaneloli

Native Outlawz (N8IV)

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:54 PM

Coming in 2014

It says Southern San Andreas, that's like South Central right? Maybe Franklin doing some hood missions, I don't know, he lives up in those hills but that didn't stop CJ

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users