Photo

Gang Life in Los Santos

9,204 replies to this topic
nathan456
  • nathan456

Cant Be Touched

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

@Everyone that answered.. thankyou for responses.. hopefully getz or someone else from w/s can give me some! 

@Mrrightt haha lol thats a nice f*cking list lol.. i think i will watch the one about the mexicans in east l.a

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

Nathan456.. will you take out the dis in your sig.. this a gtaforum...

nathan456
  • nathan456

Cant Be Touched

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

sh*t yeah i forgot i had that in there haha

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

sh*t yeah i forgot i had that in there haha

thanks bro

ESClassic
  • ESClassic

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

Man the hood is borin as hell but I do Lil sh*t to make it interesting. Like ill find thin boundary lines and use so imagination with it.

Like I found a close boundary line between families and ballas turf on the corner by some store. And craccheads walk up and down that whole bloc. Might sound dumb, but i jus act like I pic up a precooked paccage off a homie from chamberlain and post on that corner with lamar and "act" like I'm slanging roc. Sometimes families is around but every once in a while since its right on the boundary, ballas will walk through and start sh*t. Sometimes they fight. Sometimes they shoot. Either way if they trip, it's retaliation later on that night. Succs gotta use imagination like that but I have fun with it. Jus to share
  • Sirpepperoni likes this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

You can do better than that.

Just fire a shot at a busy time or at night on the Balla side of Chamberlain Avenue (by the gas station/convenience store corner) and watch the Ballas come at you. Just run across the road to the Chamberlain Hills and watch the Families gang members come running to back you up against the Balla gang members. A massive gunfight will be almost sure to take place

Man the hood is borin as hell but I do Lil sh*t to make it interesting. Like ill find thin boundary lines and use so imagination with it.

Like I found a close boundary line between families and ballas turf on the corner by some store. And craccheads walk up and down that whole bloc. Might sound dumb, but i jus act like I pic up a precooked paccage off a homie from chamberlain and post on that corner with lamar and "act" like I'm slanging roc. Sometimes families is around but every once in a while since its right on the boundary, ballas will walk through and start sh*t. Sometimes they fight. Sometimes they shoot. Either way if they trip, it's retaliation later on that night. Succs gotta use imagination like that but I have fun with it. Jus to share

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:01 AM Edited by mrrightt, 05 October 2013 - 10:45 AM.

man i sometimes have to do this sh*t too bro.. 

but what i love is listening to you know how we do it... ice cube 

or still dre with dre and snoop..

while driving round SC in my green modded up manana.. just drive normally in cinematic view by pressin B and it looks really good..

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:34 AM Edited by DoubleOGJohnson, 05 October 2013 - 11:50 AM.

Been reading this thread for about 30 pages and aint said sh*t so its bout time.
I'll be honest i dont live in a hood, but through all the hood films, music videos and Tv shows, i think the hood actually feels alive in this game, probably due to the ammount of ballas or GSF etc. you see hanging about.

Hood being alive is more to do with better graphics, but its less action now in LS. I remember back in 1992 and 1993 every time I stepped out my home in Ganton I knew that somebody somewhere in Los Santos was going to die that day REGARDLESS OF MY INVOLVEMENT. That is the difference, EVERYBODY was out there putting work. Yeah I helped in my number of killings, but there was a living world out there of other people killing each other. 2013 Los Santos is just dirty, 1992/93 Los Santos was dangerous. All that dirt and trash in the streets of LS don't cover up the fact that though early 90's Los Santos ghettos looked clean and the homes were taken care of better, niggas was 10X harder. Niggas in 92 cut their grass, took care of home, AND was still killers. Dudes in '13 are just junky and dirty and that's it. I feel the same way about 1998 Liberty City versus mid 2000's LC. Remember how ruthless Liberty City was in 98? You could be killed for absolutely nothing. 

There was real "stranger danger" in 90's Liberty City. You couldn't even ride the train without bringing your gun with you. I remember times in 1998 LC where I'd just be standing around on the corner and PRs would come out of nowhere with basebats and beat me to a bloody pulp. Niggas was getting their heads caved in back in 98. You couldn't even do simple sh*t like hang out at the park either without having to fight your way out. There where I was literally chased off the train, had to fight my way home off the train, and had to run for my life dodging gangs just to ride the subway. That "stranger danger" feeling was gone too in 2008-current Liberty City. The old cities were on a different level, niggas treated life like it didn't matter at all in 90's Los Santos and Liberty City. 2000's LS and LC don't have that. These kids out here now in BOTH Los Santos and Liberty City aren't cut from that cloth.

Dale Nixon
  • Dale Nixon

methane on my mind

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

w/c classics is the sh*t carnal... just wish there was a chicano rap station... that sh*t would be the best... some criminal... capone.. lil rob... and more and more and more

control machete homie

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

@DoubleOGJohnson.. the thing is... there is sh*t that happens... shootouts.. and ye sh*t aint as frequent as it was in 92 but it still happens.. sure there will be more sh*t that goes down in 92 rather than 2013... sh*t was HELLA TURNT UP in 92.. 

I seen carjackings... vato getting his ass beat by some of the homeboys.. shootouts.. fools aproaching.. 

but i do gotta agree with you a bit.. SC is dirty as hell! it all looks like the east side.. i wanted more w/s looking streets

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:09 PM

w/c classics is the sh*t carnal... just wish there was a chicano rap station... that sh*t would be the best... some criminal... capone.. lil rob... and more and more and more

control machete homie

i jus wanted a station with all the mexican homeboys 

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:15 PM Edited by King Kapone, 05 October 2013 - 12:20 PM.

Been reading this thread for about 30 pages and aint said sh*t so its bout time.
I'll be honest i dont live in a hood, but through all the hood films, music videos and Tv shows, i think the hood actually feels alive in this game, probably due to the ammount of ballas or GSF etc. you see hanging about.

Hood being alive is more to do with better graphics, but its less action now in LS. I remember back in 1992 and 1993 every time I stepped out my home in Ganton I knew that somebody somewhere in Los Santos was going to die that day REGARDLESS OF MY INVOLVEMENT. That is the difference, EVERYBODY was out there putting work. Yeah I helped in my number of killings, but there was a living world out there of other people killing each other. 2013 Los Santos is just dirty, 1992/93 Los Santos was dangerous. All that dirt and trash in the streets of LS don't cover up the fact that though early 90's Los Santos ghettos looked clean and the homes were taken care of better, niggas was 10X harder. Niggas in 92 cut their grass, took care of home, AND was still killers. Dudes in '13 are just junky and dirty and that's it. I feel the same way about 1998 Liberty City versus mid 2000's LC. Remember how ruthless Liberty City was in 98? You could be killed for absolutely nothing. 

There was real "stranger danger" in 90's Liberty City. You couldn't even ride the train without bringing your gun with you. I remember times in 1998 LC where I'd just be standing around on the corner and PRs would come out of nowhere with basebats and beat me to a bloody pulp. Niggas was getting their heads caved in back in 98. You couldn't even do simple sh*t like hang out at the park either without having to fight your way out. There where I was literally chased off the train, had to fight my way home off the train, and had to run for my life dodging gangs just to ride the subway. That "stranger danger" feeling was gone too in 2008-current Liberty City. The old cities were on a different level, niggas treated life like it didn't matter at all in 90's Los Santos and Liberty City. 2000's LS and LC don't have that. These kids out here now in BOTH Los Santos and Liberty City aren't cut from that cloth.

Wait, what? Stranger danger? Really? You know that's in reference to keeping children out of harms way, right? Sorry, just sounds so out of place and comical in your post.

Anyway, your reference to a 1998 Liberty City, I assume you're talking about the setting of GTA3. As far as I know the game was set in 2001. I'm not sure what PRs with bats your referring to but I'll credit you that after certain missions, it was very difficult to drive around the St. Marks neighborhood without being shotgunned to death. Same thing with the Columbians in Shoreside Vale. In Vice City, similar happenings would occur in Little Haiti based on your mission progress.

But I fail to see how that is really what you guys are saying is missing. It didn't make the neighborhoods dangerous in general, it just made them dangerous for you to enter because of what you did story wise up until that point. I rarely remember Cubans shooting at Haitians on their own, in Vice City, maybe it happened but I guess it didn't leave that much of an impression on me.

And as far as leaving your house in SA and knowing someone was bound to die. Maybe I need to go back and play GTA SA again but I seem to remember having to instigate gang wars back then too. I don't recall random gang shootings happening (AI vs AI) but I'll browse around on youtube and see what we're missing. I mean, sorry, I just think the only reason these events happened was if you took your character into the area, not due to AI interaction amongst themselves.

I'll check it out.

edit - I just read a couple more posts since I posted here. Now I can't figure out if you guys are talking about real life Los Angeles, video game Los Santos, and you're blending both together into some weird pseudo-South Central. I don't know whether or not to take this thread seriously now.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

@King Kapone.. well people are comparing it to SC in l.a and saying that it is nothing like SC when most of the people trying to compare it like it was in 92 have never actually been to SC in 2000+ and i try say it is NOTHING like what it was in the 90s.. the gangs change.. the crimes change and they trying to compare 2013 south l.s to 92 SC when you cant.. they not even in the same time.. 

people see sh*t in this game... some people dont..

i have seen random sh*t go down..

but anyway.. the random sh*t is there.. some people jus dont see it.. 

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

jus imagine going thru all the varrios of l.s from east l.s to south l.s listening to one of these:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=aDfe4ljCGj8

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Cw13vy4zc2Q

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=aIHyiVXWQBQ

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=MSSEbxjg6_U

the effect it would have... in game... 

chibulls
  • chibulls

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:20 PM Edited by chibulls, 06 October 2013 - 07:13 PM.

After playing this game (GTA 5) I felt San Andreas did the hood and gangs better (yea I know it's a diffrent time period) but hear me out in San Andreas we had way more hoods: Ganton (Grove Families), Temple (Families), Seville (Families), Idlewood (Families), East LS (Ballas), El Corona (Varrios Los Aztecas), East Beach (Los Santos Vagos), Jefferson (Ballas), Las Colinas (Vagos), Willowfield (Families), Glen Park (Families), Verona Beach PJ's (Ballas), Los Flores (Vagos).

Not to mention in GTA San Andreas I liked how gang members walked in groups (not always in the exact same stationary location or standing in one spot all day as in GTA 5) and also walked up to each other and gave dap, passed the blunt, liquor, etc.

I also remember riding down the hood at night and seeing the block live like this http://youtu.be/Pze6mdhnBLM?t=51s

Also one more thing GTA San Andreas also had multiple housing projects: Ganton Courts(Ganton), Crystal Gardens (Idlewood), East LS Pj's (East LS), El Corona Village) (El Corona), Temple Houses (Temple), Los Flores Villages (Los Flores), Willowfield Homes (Willowfield), etc.

Now bout to go fire up that GTA San Andras on PSN.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

@ KingKapone

You clearly did not play Vice City properly or pay close attention to what was going on in the game. The Cuban and Haitian gangs in VC had shootouts with each other all the time that did not involve the player, especially at night. Whenever I set foot in Little Havana or Little Haiti, I heard nothing but gunshots, and the gangs would blast at each other all the time. 

[ÁT]
  • [ÁT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:08 AM Edited by [ÁT], 07 October 2013 - 06:08 AM.

For anyone who'd enjoy playing a different character as a balla/vago/azteca/etc. you can do so to some extent online. The gangs on multiplayer are not hostile towards the player and there is purple, yellow, and blue clothing you can buy. There's not many fags runnin around shooting rockets out of their ass or driving planes into the hood so you can enjoy the atmosphere without interruption. Only thing is for some reason other than the gang peds there is a lot of asian dudes in suits walking around the hoods... not sure why LMAO

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:24 PM Edited by Grand Theft Savage, 08 November 2013 - 12:11 AM.

For anyone who'd enjoy playing a different character as a balla/vago/azteca/etc. you can do so to some extent online. The gangs on multiplayer are not hostile towards the player and there is purple, yellow, and blue clothing you can buy. There's not many fags runnin around shooting rockets out of their ass or driving planes into the hood so you can enjoy the atmosphere without interruption. Only thing is for some reason other than the gang peds there is a lot of asian dudes in suits walking around the hoods... not sure why LMAO

The Families is the only gang that start talkin sh*t when I come through. This was happening before I even started wearing my crew's color, purple.

Me and my boy also got shot at by Marabunta too. He was talking to them through his headset and they tried to blam his ass. Then they chased me half way to Grove Street.

The online really is the only way to get some good gang action. All I need to see is an active Vagos crew and the hood will be jumpin

emblem_128.png vs emblem_128.png

Also, some niggas started a crew called "Rollin' 88 Neighborhood Families". They got a whole squad going.

ZCLBm25.jpg

Black Ninja
  • Black Ninja

Ninja of PlayStation

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

@Savage the Fighting Racism with Racism made me laugh hella hard bro and y'all niggas be live online you on PS3 or 360? anybody on PS3 add me I'm WorldChampTheDoc and we'll creep up slow on fools with the headlights off and blast some niggas then mob back to the hood

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:04 PM

add me I'm Mafiosothug4

@Savage the Fighting Racism with Racism made me laugh hella hard bro and y'all niggas be live online you on PS3 or 360? anybody on PS3 add me I'm WorldChampTheDoc and we'll creep up slow on fools with the headlights off and blast some niggas then mob back to the hood

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

@chibulls ye that it.. families control part of strawberry.. and chamberlain hills... ballas controllin a whole f*ckin city.. vagos control a whole varrio.. it aint blocks its whole hoods,... 

@ut ye but i dont wanna be no online ese.. they dont even look right.. i wanna have SP dlc with a ese flagging yellow in rancho.. and he real looking got all the yellow clothes.. check shirts.. tank tops.. big tees.. lettermans.. chino shorts... chino pants.. all the ese sh*t.. and shirtless at the start.. not the end.. and the yellow rags.. 

and in dlc there would be more sh*t to do with gangs.. it all as active as that tv show says.. its REALISTIC... homie. i would never stop playin that sh*t if i got exactly what i jus said in that post.. if it was like real life..

just imagine walking through the varrio and down the side of the house seeing this sh*t.. at the start...

https://www.youtube....h?v=aDfe4ljCGj8

and just real ese sh*t.. got vatos coming through all the time.. puffin on blunts every day.. just chillin with them 40s.. 

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

so has anyone been successful in seeing alota consistent gang action . online came and im still wondering wheres the ganglife in this game. Online crews dont add up for people who wana play SP because "Rockstar  Cloud servers are unavailable ","Rockstar online timed out "

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

Rockstar f*cked up the hood and f*cking gave us f*cking false f*cking hope in that f*cking gang documentary the f*cks

Stop being ungrateful you sound like one of those spoilt suburban kids, GTA V aint a gang banging/hood simulator.

Not to mention as I already said R* done a good job with the hood.

It seems as if you guys want that unrealistic GTA3 bullsh*t where you get smothered in bullets every time you drive through a certain area.

1. Why should he display gratitude to a product he paid for? Its illogical

2. Not to mention it is your opinion R* done a good job with the hood (while I reluctantly agree)

3. GTFO with that 'simulator' crappy excuse

"Omfg this aint a driving simulator" (Dumbed down driving)

"Omfg this aint a police simulator" (Vigilante missions)

"Omfg this aint a hood simulator" (This thread)

"Omfg I am cool if I over exaggerate somebodies post and use the word simulator"

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

@ut ye but i dont wanna be no online ese.. they dont even look right.. i wanna have SP dlc with a ese flagging yellow in rancho.. and he real looking got all the yellow clothes.. check shirts.. tank tops.. big tees.. lettermans.. chino shorts... chino pants.. all the ese sh*t.. and shirtless at the start.. not the end.. and the yellow rags.. 

and in dlc there would be more sh*t to do with gangs.. it all as active as that tv show says.. its REALISTIC... homie. i would never stop playin that sh*t if i got exactly what i jus said in that post.. if it was like real life..

just imagine walking through the varrio and down the side of the house seeing this sh*t.. at the start...

and just real ese sh*t.. got vatos coming through all the time.. puffin on blunts every day.. just chillin with them 40s.. 

Yeah man, I hope for this too. Rockstar really should do a DLC for GTA V focusing on the gang and the hood. The hood looks and feels great, but there should be more to do with it in the game. A gang-centered DLC would resolve this.

And the main theme of GTA V about the pursuit of money has kind of lost me. Michael is already rich in a way, he's already got his nice mansion on a hill and he drives nice cars.Trevor don't really care about living a life of luxury, he still lives in a dirty trailer regardless of the money he makes. It's only Franklin who really seems money-motivated and driven out of the three, no surprise there, since he's from the ghetto. And most of the heists and moves seem to revolve around all 3 guys acting as lapdgos for the FIB, doing their dirty work.

Rockstar could have done much better with this theme and storyline

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:20 PM Edited by mrrightt, 08 October 2013 - 02:22 PM.

@General.. ye but we all know if they do a gang dlc it is gonna be a black banger that is repping ballas.... 

they wont ever do a mexican banger from the streets of l.s... sh*t i would even like to see a dlc as a banger that is repping marabunta.. 

create your perfect gta on here with me right now.. ill start:

Setting: Los santos

Protag(s): Goes by the name of carlos.. or tricky is his street name.. mexican.. 22 years old.. born and raised in rancho.. a member of the vagos

The hoods and varrios are just like that video we saw.. there is whatever clothes we want.. more gang colored and ese related for him.

the radio would have the regular stations and aswell as that i would add in 

KillaKaliFM.. chicano rap station hosting the best chicano rap in southern cali..

it is perfect... on point gang behavior.. hydraulics.. good clothing.. good weapon choice. wood bat? metal bat? glock? beretta? sig? s&w? 38? 44? 357?

the intro is of carlos driving through the varrios and playing this song: https://www.youtube....h?v=2fpqkWTEiyI

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:24 PM

Yeah man, I hope for this too. Rockstar really should do a DLC for GTA V focusing on the gang and the hood. The hood looks and feels great, but there should be more to do with it in the game. A gang-centered DLC would resolve this.

And the main theme of GTA V about the pursuit of money has kind of lost me. Michael is already rich in a way, he's already got his nice mansion on a hill and he drives nice cars.Trevor don't really care about living a life of luxury, he still lives in a dirty trailer regardless of the money he makes. It's only Franklin who really seems money-motivated and driven out of the three, no surprise there, since he's from the ghetto. And most of the heists and moves seem to revolve around all 3 guys acting as lapdgos for the FIB, doing their dirty work.

Rockstar could have done much better with this theme and storyline

I think a gang DLC is perfectly possible.

I'm guessing theres gonna be 3 DLC packs, one for Michael, one for Trevor and one for Franklin.

Dunno what they'd do for Michael and Trevor (probs some North Yankton ish) but for Franklin it could defo be in his younger days when he was a more active member of The Families.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

@General.. ye but we all know if they do a gang dlc it is gonna be a black banger that is repping ballas.... 

they wont ever do a mexican banger from the streets of l.s... sh*t i would even like to see a dlc as a banger that is repping marabunta.. 

create your perfect gta on here with me right now.. ill start:

Setting: Los santos

Protag(s): Goes by the name of carlos.. or tricky is his street name.. mexican.. 22 years old.. born and raised in rancho.. a member of the vagos

The hoods and varrios are just like that video we saw.. there is whatever clothes we want.. more gang colored and ese related for him.

the radio would have the regular stations and aswell as that i would add in 

KillaKaliFM.. chicano rap station hosting the best chicano rap in southern cali..

it is perfect... on point gang behavior.. hydraulics.. good clothing.. good weapon choice. wood bat? metal bat? glock? beretta? sig? s&w? 38? 44? 357?

the intro is of carlos driving through the varrios and playing this song: https://www.youtube....h?v=2fpqkWTEiyI

updated version

Official General
  • Official General

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

@ mrright

I'd like them to do a DLC with a Mexican-American/Chicano gangbanger protagonist, as we have not had that in GTA before. Or even if he's not a gangbanger, just a freelance Mexican-American criminal with ties to Chicano gangs and Mexican drug cartels. But seeing as they was no significant Chicano criminal character in GTA V, it's unlikely we will see that in a DLC (unless Rockstar created one from scratch). 

If there is a gang DLC it may have something to do with Lamar or one of the Ballas. 

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:40 PM Edited by mrrightt, 08 October 2013 - 02:41 PM.

@ mrright

I'd like them to do a DLC with a Mexican-American/Chicano gangbanger protagonist, as we have not had that in GTA before. Or even if he's not a gangbanger, just a freelance Mexican-American criminal with ties to Chicano gangs and Mexican drug cartels. But seeing as they was no significant Chicano criminal character in GTA V, it's unlikely we will see that in a DLC (unless Rockstar created one from scratch). 

If there is a gang DLC it may have something to do with Lamar or one of the Ballas. 

ye we all know they aint gonna do a mexican protag.. RACIST! nah im just f*ckin wit yall haah.. 

.. he is a marabunta from east l.s like you can go do sh*t in prison when you get in there for some of the story.. do sh*t for MM and stuff... then you get into beef with the other gta 'surenos' in prison.. you get out your name is around the varrio.. eses want you dead.. you got people always lookin for you.. then it ends with you getting out he game.. new life.. new name.. new varrio.

then they could do a sequel.... of the eses kid.. he grows up in another varrio where he isnt known.. like rancho.. he is called carlos.from rancho reps vagos.. the new story starts in a new dlc?

[ÁT]
  • [ÁT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:26 PM Edited by [ÁT], 08 October 2013 - 04:27 PM.

That grandparents sh*t is weird but I managed to get a character that looks mestizo. There are yellow clothes including two kinda baggy yellow checkered/plaid looking shirts, tank tops, chino pants and a yellow bandana, you can also go shirtless and get mad tattoos. You can also go bald and pick shaped up facial hair like a lot of eses got. They neglected adding a lot but I hope it's added in the future since all the letterman/big tee models are already in the game.

When the game comes out on PC I can mod it to make a Vagos DLC which I will do once all the tools are available.. I've done it on San Andreas a while ago.. switched all the gangs and turf around and changed CJ to a chicano character.

vagosmod.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users