Photo

Gang Life in Los Santos

9,179 replies to this topic
Shinto
  • Shinto

R.I.P KANE '92

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

Guys if you wanna bring pain to some gang members do Trevor's rampage missions, Rampage two is against vagos and Rampage three is against Ballas :p

RichBlackGuy
  • RichBlackGuy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

we want the gangs to fight each other...

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

On september 17..the streets will be on hush mode

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:52 PM

How did they fucc this up..I cant believe they fucced this up this bad.. no get bacc.. no shootout s randomly. . Nothing

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:08 PM

What's wrong Getzmunney? Not hood enough for you? They should've consulted a real OG triple OG (you of course) on the best way to go about making the hood. And I'm guessing by recent posts that you are a crip now? Here's hoping that they release the "Getzmunney Hood-Warfare DLC" sometime soon.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:22 PM Edited by mrrightt, 30 September 2013 - 03:26 PM.

@Brad maddox and anyone else in here that black i aint bein racist or nuthin imma jus give the real answer...

well not all surenos hate blacks.... im mexican myself... know alot of surenos that also coo with blacks... i am too... its mostly the young ones underthe age of 21 that jus go out killing n sh*t jus for the fun of it... they just lil young eses and wanna get the respect that the older members got like imma use names for example: hey bro you heard about that ese smokey? no who that?--- smokey would be the guy going off and killing people like that just so eses would know his name in the varrio...

but really just because sc used to be all black hoods...now its turning mexican.. but MM didnt want blacks to control the drugs n sh*t in the hoods and they knew that it would be a tough fight... but they ordered kills n sh*t on blacks... just because they were black.. you know thats how it is...i personally aint glad that it happens but there aint no stopping it.. no offense to anyone but.... mexicans killing blacks in SC has become a 'trend' so to speak... passed on thru families.... young lil kids taught to hate blacks and do the worst things possible to them if they see one... i dont agree on that but then again i know vatos that would put a lil black kid in the the hospital just because he was black....

@Maggot.. shut up fool...  he aint never claimed sh*t on here... most he has ever said was that he grew up and is from 83 hood... 

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

@ Getz,

Random shootouts sometimes happen bro, you just gotta be lucky. You can initiate great gang shootouts between rivals in the meantime. 

@ mrright

I know how it goes, I'm Black and this sh*t is just how it is. 

How did they fucc this up..I cant believe they fucced this up this bad.. no get bacc.. no shootout s randomly. . Nothing

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

@General ye i know man i aint happy with what going on but it just does...

and ye people think mexicans the first thing that hits they head is black killing racist taco eating putas.. and i hate that bad reputation... ye there are mexicans that racist as hell... ye we eat tacos... but still anyway that just what it is and aint nuthin changin anytime soon..

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

Never said he claimed anything...there is a lot that people say without having to say it is all I will say. Only thing I am laughing at is that everyone wishes that Rockstar made the game that they had in THEIR head. If it was up to some people around here, all of LS would of been one huge gang city with Lamar as the only protagonist(and I won't lie that would be awesome). Seems like people do more complaining than playing this Broken, Piece of sh*t, Inaccurate, Worthless game.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

you aint makin no sense at all vato

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

Ok then ese.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

haha you funny bro.

Shinto
  • Shinto

R.I.P KANE '92

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

Never said he claimed anything...there is a lot that people say without having to say it is all I will say. Only thing I am laughing at is that everyone wishes that Rockstar made the game that they had in THEIR head. If it was up to some people around here, all of LS would of been one huge gang city with Lamar as the only protagonist(and I won't lie that would be awesome). Seems like people do more complaining than playing this Broken, Piece of sh*t, Inaccurate, Worthless game.

So instead it's cool to hate on people's opinions? get the f*ck out.

[ÁT]
  • [ÁT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:13 PM

Did you dissect getz whole demeanor and personality based on a few posts? Suspect.. I don't think you've even bothered to read the thread, all we were complaining about is the lack of gang interaction. We aren't trying to turn it into a "gang city" we just want the basic features that made the gang part of the game great and some additional simple features that should have been a given this gen.

• mrrightt likes this

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

No not a few posts, been following a lot of users activity since way before the Ghettos of Los Santos thread got locked. Can't even insult one E-banger without the rest of them getting all rustled up. All I'm saying is that everyone wants their own personal version of this game and are mad that Rockstar didn't consult their wants first. They stated back in November that this wasn't SA 2.0 (blah blah blah they lied about other things though!!!!!) I do think that there are a few things that should have been added, especially in the gang areas of the game, but oh well...sh*t happens.

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

The worst is no random drive bys, would have been cool walking through chamberlain hills as franklin & a purple car would just roll through the street shooting everything in site.

They got it right in red dead, the gangs would hog tie someone to the back of their horses & drag him through a town busting they pistols in the air.

It really doesn't make any sense why Rockstar didn't include anything like that in GTA V.
  • k0NG3ěRN likes this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

No not a few posts, been following a lot of users activity since way before the Ghettos of Los Santos thread got locked. Can't even insult one E-banger without the rest of them getting all rustled up. All I'm saying is that everyone wants their own personal version of this game and are mad that Rockstar didn't consult their wants first. They stated back in November that this wasn't SA 2.0 (blah blah blah they lied about other things though!!!!!) I do think that there are a few things that should have been added, especially in the gang areas of the game, but oh well...sh*t happens.

if this the case that you been following vatos then you would know... know internet g lasts more than a month on here... ohsopaid with his 10 accounts.. they didnt even last that.. how the hell you think he lasted a damn year?

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

Lol I forgot about OhSoPaid...the Crip/Blood/Piru from like England or something lol. Many laughs were had with that guy. And I think a lot of people are getting different results with their game. I was walking through Grove with Franklin and I made it about halfway through the Cul-De-Sac before they opened fire on me, I wasn't harassing them or anything, just going on a walk and after a few "This ain't your hood homie!" the mayhem started. I got pulled out of my car by a Balla once driving to Grove Street, and don't even get me started on the violence I get from the Vagos or Aztecas...

[ÁT]
  • [ÁT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:42 PM Edited by [ÁT], 30 September 2013 - 04:48 PM.

No not a few posts, been following a lot of users activity since way before the Ghettos of Los Santos thread got locked.

Sure there are some people that wanted huge gang territories and massive gang warfare but getz, me and a lot of other people who've been posting in THIS thread since it started never said that so why are you trying to pigeonhole everyone that likes the gang part into one group to patronize them..

Can't even insult one E-banger without the rest of them getting all rustled up.

I don't think anyone in this thread has ever claimed to be in a gang and if they did it was just to give their input on certain things they'd like to see in the game based on their experiences.. You do realize it's not just suburban kids from Maine on this forum right? people have different dialects and speak/type differently based on where they're from that doesn't mean they are trying to perpetuate being a gang member :rol:

All I'm saying is that everyone wants their own personal version of this game and are mad that Rockstar didn't consult their wants first. They stated back in November that this wasn't SA 2.0 (blah blah blah they lied about other things though!!!!!) I do think that there are a few things that should have been added, especially in the gang areas of the game, but oh well...sh*t happens.

there might be a few people doing that, but in no recent discussion between the core people in this thread did anyone want their own version of the game and want Rockstar to consult to their wants first. We are just disappointed that simple features that have no reason to be excluded were not included in the game.

TheTaterTot
  • TheTaterTot

Gang Life Hermit

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

Yo, couple more photos I took, hope you like 'em!

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

I don't know if it was this thread or not, maybe the Gang Database one, but some people were saying they wish graffiti was different and showed some Tree Top Piru(They were talking about them earlier in the thread) graffiti covering a garage wall, well, I found this in Marabunta Grande's turf. Looks similar to the one shown in the aforementioned post.

0_0.jpg

I also had a run in with the Davis Families outside of Trevor's stripclub. I was taking photos of them and they got pissed at me and started a fight, what's interesting is that one of the members doesn't look like a known gang member, he's wearing black and yellow, but seems to be with Davis.

0_0.jpg

Another (known) Davis member jumped in aswell to help. (After one or both of them were down if I remember, not sure).

0_0.jpg

Finally, are these gang members or are they just dudes hanging out outside the strip club? They're dressed like gang members, but red.

0_0.jpg

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:49 PM Edited by QuietSundayLibrary, 30 September 2013 - 04:50 PM.

Scenes from a gang shootout between Ballas, CGF and LSPD:

33bn9qh.jpg

iwuadf.jpg

50ifed.jpg

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

Yo, couple more photos I took, hope you like 'em!

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

I don't know if it was this thread or not, maybe the Gang Database one, but some people were saying they wish graffiti was different and showed some Tree Top Piru(They were talking about them earlier in the thread) graffiti covering a garage wall, well, I found this in Marabunta Grande's turf. Looks similar to the one shown in the aforementioned post.
0_0.jpg

I also had a run in with the Davis Families outside of Trevor's stripclub. I was taking photos of them and they got pissed at me and started a fight, what's interesting is that one of the members doesn't look like a known gang member, he's wearing black and yellow, but seems to be with Davis.
0_0.jpg
Another (known) Davis member jumped in aswell to help. (After one or both of them were down if I remember, not sure).
0_0.jpg

Finally, are these gang members or are they just dudes hanging out outside the strip club? They're dressed like gang members, but red.
0_0.jpg

That looks nothing like the tree top piru graffiti i put up. it looks just like a garage door from NYC.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

@Maggot ye i wasnt signed up when he was setting up shop lol... but he was claiming florencia haha aswell as the blood crip and piru compton crip everything under the sun haha

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

Fool called me a e banger. .lol..that sh*t was guts. A few changes they coulda made to south ls would be onpoint..but I aint trippin.. the game is hella fun

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

What's wrong Getzmunney? Not hood enough for you? They should've consulted a real OG triple OG (you of course) on the best way to go about making the hood. And I'm guessing by recent posts that you are a crip now? Here's hoping that they release the "Getzmunney Hood-Warfare DLC" sometime soon.

you are silly af bro..lmao..

Black Ninja
  • Black Ninja

Ninja of PlayStation

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

@Maggot899 Yo bro just chill out a bit man we finally got a thread on this forum where the majority of the posts aren't flamers not saying you're a flamer and the majority of the posters are cool as hell and get along early in this topic a few hood haters would come in say some sh*t but on this topic my homies are bigger and better than all that petty sh*t and once they realized they wouldn't get a reaction from us the left the thread and when they realized we wasn't e bangers but just dudes from the hood that want to see the hood portrayed realistically in a game specifically GTA V because this likely to be the last GTA game where the protagonist or protagonists are affiliated with the hood or a a street gang before september 17th we were just speculating but after the 17th we started to share our opinions and experiences with the game and I'm glad too because I don't have the game yet my mom is broke and has to pay bills most pay checks so when my grandma gets paid the 8th I'll get the game

• Shinto and mrrightt like this

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:26 PM Edited by Grand Theft Savage, 30 September 2013 - 08:27 PM.

i used the god mode cheat and slow walked a ton of ballas on me to go past the gas station into cgf turf...no cgf spawned and by the time i made it to franks house the 1 or 2 cgf i saw just ran off....

seems in the game if u solo out a gang member he will run if he see's more then 1 other gang member...

i tried for a hour to get them to fight and keeping the cops off with the cheat....

these gang bangers are very passive...to the point they wont attack ballas even when some spawned right at the house next to the gas station...

best ur going to get is find other roleplay crews to vs online....cause the gangs in single are to passive

Damn, I was going to try this. Thanks for saving me the time. I'm really disappointed that sh*t didn't work. I had the whole thing planned out.......

@Maggot: So things finally get civilized and fully on-topic, yet you continue to enter this thread just to speak on irrelevant sh*t? I can tell you gets no pussy...

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:41 PM

hey what stations yall bumping to as franklin? i use w/c classics and rls sometimes

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

hey what stations yall bumping to as franklin? i use w/c classics and rls sometimes

I am mostly on the WCTR , Blaine County Radio, Rebel Radio and Radio Mirror Park-stations.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

w/c classics is the sh*t carnal... just wish there was a chicano rap station... that sh*t would be the best... some criminal... capone.. lil rob... and more and more and more

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Trick

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

This girl lured me into a robbery by three cholos, they were wearing vagos colors, but it happened at the Marabunta hood, the hell

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users