Photo

Gangs that SHOULD appear in V

594 replies to this topic
Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

On september 17..the streets will be on hush mode

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (The Made Man @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:31)
QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:30)
QUOTE (The Made Man @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:21)
QUOTE (Afly94 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:15)
As a native born LA resident I can safely say that you don't really hear about yakuza making noise here in L.A , but you expect to see powerhouse organizations such as the Sinaloa drug cartel and Hispanic street gangs such as surenos , ms13 and 18 st, and then u got African American street gangs such as bloods and crips, I heard many stories in 90s about Asian gangs causing terror in LA county such as tiny raskals and Asian boys crips and criminal organizations such as the wah Ching

Interesting...

What about biker gangs? Or even white supremacist gangs like Aryan Brotherhood? Are they really active. And how deadly are the Mexican Cartels in LA?

Aryan brotherhood is prison sh*t homie.. f*ck the nazi low riders though.. They are weenies. They only attack when niggas outnumbered.

I want them in the game so I can pop their heads off! devil.gif

Yea me too...

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:35 PM

QUOTE (Official General @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 04:43)
QUOTE (Muramasa1794 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 20:36)
@Muramasa1794

Yeah I'm sure, its about time they brought back the Yakuza. The Yamaguchi-gumi, which is the largest Yakuza group in Japan, has affiliates in Hawaii and some states in the US like Los Angeles. One of their affilates is the Yosh*tomi Group which are currently expanding territory in the United States and EVEN HAVE TIES to some Mexican Drug Cartels!!!!

I'm very sure that Yaukza presence in LA and the USA in general is very small and in most cases, too insignificant to be plausibly featured as a crime group in a very real-life crime-based GTA game (which is what GTA games have been for most part). And I very much doubt that the Yakuza is expanding territory in the USA in such a way that has captured national or international attention and notoriety.

In short, the Yakuza are not prominent a crime group in LA enough to be featured in GTA V.

The Yakuza are definitely prominent in Hawaii, but this is a re-imagined Southern California and not Hawaii.

This.
By this logic, there should be tens of gangs, then.
One Japanese, one Filipino, one Mexican, Black, White, Canadian Migrants, Vietnamese, Chinese, Koreans, Indians, and all other races in LA. That'd be cool and very logical.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (Getzmunney @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:33)
As a native born LA resident I can safely say that you don't really hear about yakuza making noise here in L.A , but you expect to see powerhouse organizations such as the Sinaloa drug cartel and Hispanic street gangs such as surenos , ms13 and 18 st, and then u got African American street gangs such as bloods and crips, I heard many stories in 90s about Asian gangs causing terror in LA county such as tiny raskals and Asian boys crips and criminal organizations such as the wah Ching

Interesting...

What about biker gangs? Or even white supremacist gangs like Aryan Brotherhood? Are they really active. And how deadly are the Mexican Cartels in LA?

Aryan brotherhood is prison sh*t homie.. f*ck the nazi low riders though.. They are weenies. They only attack when niggas outnumbered.

Yea me too...

It would be fun killing Nazi's with Franklin.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (The Made Man @ Monday, May 6 2013, 21:38)
@Muramasa1794

Hmmmm....

You're kinda wrong in some of the points you made. The Northwood Dominican Drug dealers were most likely based off of Dominican gangs from Washington Heights. Dominican gangs like Dominicans don't play' or the 'Trinitarios'. M.O.B was Definitely based off of Sex Money Murder/United Blood Nation. M.O.B was found in Alderney(New Jersey) like SMM and Broker(Brooklyn) like the real United Blood Nation.

@ Made Man

Thanks for correcting him and pointing this out icon14.gif

@ Muramasa1794

Sorry bro, you're wrong on all counts in your response to my last comment. The MOB were certainly based on the United Blood Nation sets you get on the East Coast like Sex Money Murda, which has a strong presence in Brooklyn, NYC (you see them in Broker, Liberty City) and Newark, NJ (you see them in Acter, Alderney). In any case, the MOB in GTA IV are just mainly there to symbolize the usual African-American gang element in the city. The North Holland Hustlers are clearly supposed to be just a generic well-organized and very efficient African-American street gang, of which there are many in NYC (The Supreme Team was one). The Northwood Dominicans are clearly based on many real-life Dominican drug gangs from Washington Heights. The Spanish Lords are obviously based on Latin Kings, who in real-life are very big New York. The rest like you say were spot on, with exception of the biker gangs in North Holland (TBOGT).

You live in NYC, how can you get this wrong ?

I did not say there was no Yakuza LA, there probably is, I said that the Yakuza in LA are not that big enough or significant enough to be likely to be featured in a GTA game with an LA-based setting. The main Asian gangs you hear of in LA are those like the Tiny Rascalz and Asian Bloods, and maybe some Triads, but not the Yakuza. An LA resident has confirmed this for you.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:41 PM

Didn't one of the previews say that you can just drive/walk/run around in gang territory as long as you don't draw your gun? And that gangs will immediately start shooting at authorities? That sounded like the typical and over the top GTA that i remember from GTA:SA, only more extreme. As if gangs would start shooting at cops right away in real life, you know...but this is going to be awesome to just see. In GTA IV i loved to just stand around and see some peolpe fighting or shooting at eachother, cops arriving, more shooting and what not, there's a chance that cops will behave more realistically now and actually accurately shoot at folks.

DontSnitch
  • DontSnitch

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (JamalG @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 12:43)
user posted image

HAHAHA They look like a bunch of tiny little Mexican pussies, I cant wait to go hit em up with Franklin

user posted image

SUWOOOO HAHAHAHA

They need to differentiate between Bloods and Pirus as well and the Hoover Criminals need to be in the game.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:42 PM Edited by Official General, 06 May 2013 - 11:44 PM.

QUOTE (Bi0ha2ard_q8 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 21:43)
QUOTE (Official General @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 17:35)
QUOTE (Raavi @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 17:31)
I could care less.

Awwww, no big Hollywood movie-style story in GTA V with Mafiosos dressed in smart suits and wearing sunshades, driving limousines. I'm so sorry, poor you, maybe next time eh ? lol.gif

When did this sh!t start where some people are apparently for "gangs" and others for "Mafia's"?

WTF guys grow up.

November 2012 that was posted. And you are only just replying to that now ?

You are so late to the party, we have long left that debate in the wind, man shut up !! icon13.gif

@ Mosquito

Don't exaggerate, you did not stand by and watch people randomly shoot at each other in GTA IV, that almost never happened unless instigated. Fight yes, sometimes, but shootings ? No, almost never.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (DontSnitch @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:41)
user posted image

HAHAHA They look like a bunch of tiny little Mexican pussies, I cant wait to go hit em up with Franklin

user posted image

SUWOOOO HAHAHAHA

They need to differentiate between Bloods and Pirus as well and the Hoover Criminals need to be in the game.

Lol wanna be. You can clearly see the big ass MS on the wall, I doubt they're Mexican.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:48 PM

@Official General

You welcome.

And also..Now that you mentioned the Supreme Team. I actually think the North Holland Hustlers could have possibly been based off of them. The Supreme Team like the NHH were very big into the Crack-Cocaine game. But the thing is that the Supreme Team were based in Queens, while the NHH were based in North Holland(Harlem) and when Northwood(Washington Heights) to an extent.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (The Made Man @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:48)
@Official General

You welcome.

And also..Now that you mentioned the Supreme Team. I actually think the North Holland Hustlers could have possibly been based off of them. The Supreme Team like the NHH were very big into the Crack-Cocaine game. But the thing is that the Supreme Team were based in Queens, while the NHH were based in North Holland(Harlem) and when Northwood(Washington Heights) to an extent.

The Supreme Team were based in Queens but actually had a big influence and reach in many drug markets across in NYC.

In any case, the NHH were more than likely just a generic, well-organized African-American gang in manner of the Supreme Team specially created for Liberty City in GTA IV.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (Official General @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:54)
@Official General

You welcome.

The Supreme Team were based in Queens but actually had a big influence and reach in many drug markets across in NYC.

In any case, the NHH were more than likely just a generic, well-organized African-American gang in manner of the Supreme Team specially created for Liberty City in GTA IV.

Hmmm...That figures. I always wondered who they were based off of. Almost every gang in IV were based off a real life gang/criminal organization.

Yean I agree. In NYC there are many organized black crime groups. May not as powerful as Italian/Russian/Chinese criminal groups, but still organized.

IIRC there is a Colombian Cartel presence in NYC. Why didn't R add them? Or is their presence insignificant?

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:08 AM Edited by Official General, 07 May 2013 - 12:12 AM.

QUOTE (The Made Man @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:59)
@Official General

You welcome.

Hmmm...That figures. I always wondered who they were based off of. Almost every gang in IV were based off a real life gang/criminal organization.

Yean I agree. In NYC there are many organized black crime groups. May not as powerful as Italian/Russian/Chinese criminal groups, but still organized.

IIRC there is a Colombian Cartel presence in NYC. Why didn't R add them? Or is their presence insignificant?

There definitely is a significant Colombian drug cartel presence in NYC, they are mostly active in Queens, (especially Jackson Heights which has a big Colombian community).

That's a very good question you asked there. I wondered that myself recently in fact. I really don't know why Colombians were not included in GTA IV. I think it's because the Colombian drug guys in NYC are mostly middlemen and wholesalers on behalf their cartel bosses back home, and they stay quitely operating in the background. Colombian drug organizations in NYC very rarely get involved in the area of the drug trade that is more prone to violent conflict, which is at retail and street level, and in NYC that's handled mostly by Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, African-Americans and Jamaicans.

I still would have liked to have seen them in IV though.

Just to add though, Chinese criminal groups in the USA are not that powerful as they are sometimes made out to be. Yeah they are significant, but they mostly operate in their own communities and territories. They very rarely get into violent conflict with other ethnic gangs or seek to take their territory.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (Official General @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:42)
QUOTE (Bi0ha2ard_q8 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 21:43)
QUOTE (Official General @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 17:35)
QUOTE (Raavi @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 17:31)
I could care less.

Awwww, no big Hollywood movie-style story in GTA V with Mafiosos dressed in smart suits and wearing sunshades, driving limousines. I'm so sorry, poor you, maybe next time eh ? lol.gif

When did this sh!t start where some people are apparently for "gangs" and others for "Mafia's"?

WTF guys grow up.

November 2012 that was posted. And you are only just replying to that now ?

You are so late to the party, we have long left that debate in the wind, man shut up !! icon13.gif

@ Mosquito

Don't exaggerate, you did not stand by and watch people randomly shoot at each other in GTA IV, that almost never happened unless instigated. Fight yes, sometimes, but shootings ? No, almost never.

Remember that night club? I think it was only enterable in Gay Tony, those bodyguards that stand around there. I kept walking into one until he got mad and drew his gun and started shooting at me, there was a cop nearby and before i knew it , one big shootout happened.

But ok, i instigated that fight, i should have mentioned that. It's true that most of the fights that just happen out of the blue are fistfights. But i do remember at least a few times a shootout happening without my doing.

DontSnitch
  • DontSnitch

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (Erebos @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:44)
QUOTE (DontSnitch @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:41)
user posted image

user posted image

SUWOOOO HAHAHAHA

Lol wanna be. You can clearly see the big ass MS on the wall, I doubt they're Mexican.

Looks like the same sh*t to me.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 00:11)
But ok, i instigated that fight, i should have mentioned that. It's true that most of the fights that just happen out of the blue are fistfights. But i do remember at least a few times a shootout happening without my doing.

A to see random shooting GTA IV that was not instigated by the player, was extremely rare. You probably did see it, but I can say without question, it almost never happens. I've only seen it happen like twice in my 4 years of playing the game.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (Official General @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 00:08)
QUOTE (The Made Man @ Monday, May 6 2013, 23:59)
@Official General

You welcome.

There definitely is a significant Colombian drug cartel presence in NYC, they are mostly active in Queens, (especially Jackson Heights which has a big Colombian community).

That's a very good question you asked there. I wondered that myself recently in fact. I really don't know why Colombians were not included in GTA IV. I think it's because the Colombian drug guys in NYC are mostly middlemen and wholesalers on behalf their cartel bosses back home, and they stay quitely operating in the background. Colombian drug organizations in NYC very rarely get involved in the area of the drug trade that is more prone to violent conflict, which is at retail and street level, and in NYC that's handled mostly by Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, African-Americans and Jamaicans.

I still would have liked to have seen them in IV though.

Colombian Cartels seem to be more active in Miami. I remember the Colombian gang in 50cents get rich or die trying film.

I just pray that R includes Mexican cartels in V, since they actually have a large presence in LA. But the question is...What role will they play. The games storyline will mostly be about doing Heist. But I keep thinking they will have a role in Trevor's storyline since he deals with drugs...

Official General, how do you think the Mexican Cartels will be incorporated into V storyline?

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (Official General @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 00:14)

A to see random shooting GTA IV that was not instigated by the player, was extremely rare. You probably did see it, but I can say without question, it almost never happens. I've only seen it happen like twice in my 4 years of playing the game.

Yeah it's rather odd how long it can take for that to happen. If we are to go by what some previews said, shootouts will happen much more often, especially gangs shooting at cops. Gonna be f*cking awesome to have a cop car or two chasing me,. me driving into gang territory on purpose and then seeing the gangs shooting like mad men at the cop cars, oh my.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:21 AM

I know this may sound ridiculous. But do you think you will have your own gang/group in V? Because from the previews, I believe it said you will be able to have your own crew and hire different people.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (The Made Man @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 00:21)
I know this may sound ridiculous. But do you think you will have your own gang/group in V? Because from the previews, I believe it said you will be able to have your own crew and hire different people.

I think it will only be for the heist missions really, but we'll have to wait and see.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (The Made Man @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 00:15)
Colombian Cartels seem to be more active in Miami. I remember the Colombian gang in 50cents get rich or die trying film.

I just pray that R includes Mexican cartels in V, since they actually have a large presence in LA. But the question is...What role will they play. The games storyline will mostly be about doing Heist. But I keep thinking they will have a role in Trevor's storyline since he deals with drugs...

Official General, how do you think the Mexican Cartels will be incorporated into V storyline?

Yeah, Colombian drug organizations still have a very strong presence in Miami. If we ever get another GTA game set in Vice City, I should definitely expect to see them that.

I watched Get Rich Or Die Tryin' a good number of years ago, and yes I remember the Colombian drug gang in that movie. However bear in mind, that part of the movie was set in the 1980s and it was based on a real-life incident involving the Supreme Team that happened back in their heyday in the 1980s. A group of Supreme Team members set up, robbed and killed a bunch of Colombian drug middlemen for their drug stash and money. This was all back in the 1980s.

I pray to see Mexican cartels too bro, believe me on that. Who knows, one of their heists may be that they steal a huge shipment of drugs from a Mexican drug cartel ?? Franklin's old gang might have beef with Chicano's with ties to Mexican cartels ? Man, so many juicy possibilities for a great cartel storyline !

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:27 AM Edited by Official General, 07 May 2013 - 12:32 AM.

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 00:17)

Yeah it's rather odd how long it can take for that to happen. If we are to go by what some previews said, shootouts will happen much more often, especially gangs shooting at cops. Gonna be f*cking awesome to have a cop car or two chasing me,. me driving into gang territory on purpose and then seeing the gangs shooting like mad men at the cop cars, oh my.

I had instigate shootings between rival gangs myself in GTA IV, once I did it it would be explosive and spectacular to watch unfold. It was mad fun getting Dwayne's boys to have gunfights against rival gangs too.

Bro, all I want is to see random shootings and gunfights in the streets between rival gangs, criminals and whoever is bad !

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (Official General @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 00:25)
QUOTE (The Made Man @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 00:15)

Yeah, Colombian drug organizations still have a very strong presence in Miami. If we ever get another GTA game set in Vice City, I should definitely expect to see them that.

I watched Get Rich Or Die Tryin' a good number of years ago, and yes I remember the Colombian drug gang in that movie. However bear in mind, that part of the movie was set in the 1980s and it was based on a real-life incident involving the Supreme Team that happened back in their heyday in the 1980s. A group of Supreme Team members set up, robbed and killed a bunch of Colombian drug middlemen for their drug stash and money. This was all back in the 1980s.

I pray to see Mexican cartels too bro, believe me on that. Who knows, one of their heists may be that they steal a huge shipment of drugs from a Mexican drug cartel ?? Franklin's old gang might have beef with Chicano's with ties to Mexican cartels ? Man, so many juicy possibilities for a great cartel storyline !

I even hear Colombian cartels use submarines to smuggle drugs into Miami. But if R does go back to Vice City, we will not only see Colombian Cartels, but Caribbean gangs, which I can't wait! Don't think Miami ain't about it no more...Miani is still a very violent place. I remember when my friend was staying in Miami and someone broke into his car and stole his new pair of Jordan's. biggrin.gif

Just because the 80s are over doesn't mean Miami is safe.

I could have sworn Get Rich or die trying took place in the late 90s or early 2000...

And good point on a heist involving stealing large shipments of drugs from the Cartel. In VCS the Vance Brothers did that and that's how they became rich. Good job bringing that up, Frank, Michael or Trevor could possibly do an heist like that.

@MosquitoSmasher

Agree we will have to wait and see.

MosquitoSmasher
  • MosquitoSmasher

Moonwalker like MJ

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (Official General @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 00:27)

I had instigate shootings between rival gangs myself in GTA IV, once I did it it would be explosive and spectacular to watch unfold. It was mad fun getting Dwayne's boys to have gunfights against rival gangs too.

Bro, all I want is to see random shootings and gunfights in the streets between rival gangs, criminals and whoever is bad !

Same here man. The more random it happens, the better. I remember in GTA III that my banshee out of the blue got stolen by a carjacker and that moment was just brilliant. It may sound weird, but i miss carjackers in GTA IV. Why isn't there a single person in LC that wants my car? Lol. It was hilarious to punch a car or two...the drivers gets out and i jump onto another car, guy starts to punch that car and the driver of that car exits and starts fighting the guy, i loved doing that. If that stuff happens randomly in GTA V and just NPC's commiting real crimes, instead of a NPC running from a cop, while we don't know what the dude has done...that would be amazing. I like Rockstar's comment about how they've only revealed a slice of the cake/pie, it's all about the possibilities with this, and yes it indeed is. I am going to try so much things.

Afly94
  • Afly94

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:31 AM

Interesting...

White supremacists are more like out in the deserts of Lancaster , the coastal areas , and the valley though are classified as neo Nazis, then u got ur biker gangs like the vagos, bandidos and hells Angeles but all are all over southern California, then u got the Aryan Bros butt are only functional in prison lately the Nazis lowriders who are the main muscle for the AB has now becomed defunct and are no longer active due to personal issues between the two , and replaced them with orange county's Public Enemy number 1 PEN1
but that's all prison sh*t, and are rarely operating in the streets you can more so encounter an Asian crip than a supremacist street gangs nowadays in L.A

Mexican Drug Cartels recently been making a lot of noise and have been known to hire muscles gangs such as MS13 , Surenos and all Hispanic street gangs in L.A for human trafficking , drug deals, and ton of other sh*t I don't even know these guys are responsible for the most murders in L.A apart from African American street gangs but in general Mexican cartels are all about making that paper , Hispanic street gangs is a different story they are highly dangerous and recognizable like bloods and crips these days

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:29 AM

QUOTE (Afly94 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 01:31)

Interesting...

White supremacists are more like out in the deserts of Lancaster , the coastal areas , and the valley though are classified as neo Nazis, then u got ur biker gangs like the vagos, bandidos and hells Angeles but all are all over southern California, then u got the Aryan Bros butt are only functional in prison lately the Nazis lowriders who are the main muscle for the AB has now becomed defunct and are no longer active due to personal issues between the two , and replaced them with orange county's Public Enemy number 1 PEN1
but that's all prison sh*t, and are rarely operating in the streets you can more so encounter an Asian crip than a supremacist street gangs nowadays in L.A

Mexican Drug Cartels recently been making a lot of noise and have been known to hire muscles gangs such as MS13 , Surenos and all Hispanic street gangs in L.A for human trafficking , drug deals, and ton of other sh*t I don't even know these guys are responsible for the most murders in L.A apart from African American street gangs but in general Mexican cartels are all about making that paper , Hispanic street gangs is a different story they are highly dangerous and recognizable like bloods and crips these days

Amazing post man.

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

On september 17..the streets will be on hush mode

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (Official General @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 00:27)

I mean vice city and san andreas had em

StrapfordLondon
  • StrapfordLondon

CamberwellCarrots

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:14 PM

GTA'S VERSION OF MS13 NEEDS TO BE IN GTA V! BRUTAL GANG!

kasa
  • kasa

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:18 PM

yes, there should be random gangshootings and stuff. Also gangmembers should walk up to to ask you where you from and you should be able to answer! In San Andreas CJ could do it so why not now?

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

Grove street 4 Life!

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (kasa @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 13:18)
yes, there should be random gangshootings and stuff. Also gangmembers should walk up to to ask you where you from and you should be able to answer! In San Andreas CJ could do it so why not now?

I remember that!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users