• After registering on this wonderful forum back in January 13th, 2009, my first interest was modding GTA SA. I learned a big part of modding, except SCM codding (never really liked codes as I get sick of them). Beside animation, lighting other stuff, the most attractive part for me was modeling. I enjoyed while modeling in Google Sketchup back in 2009/2010. Nostalgia...
• After reaching near 150 posts, I stopped coming around here, as I got very busy with school, english course and fitness. In September this year, I reminded the old good days when I was around gtaforums, getting help and advices from ZAZ and uNi, as well as from ashdexx.
• After one year of inactivity, I logged in again back in september. the first thing I noticed was the incredible raise of registered members. I logged in GTAGarage aswell, I saw the number of downloads for my mods have been also raised incredibly (+24.000 now).
• From september till now I've managed to reach +1000 posts, after giving intense help to newbie modders and non-modders, playing Chain Game and creating the Guess the vehicle! topic for all III era games.
• Let's not forget my first tutorial, which I made 5 days after I registered on this forum. It's the Simple Movie Tutorial (thanks to lil weasel for reminding me). Note* My english was very awful
Let's start with the list of members that I respect and their reason why they're in my respect list:
|Tank - Creator of GTAForums, he deserves most of the respect.|
|Waddy - Best administrator here, also a very helpful person when it comes to giving advices.|
|Girish - Big helper and very precise on his job. He gave me a permission to create Guess the vehicle! topics.|
|PatrickW & Dutchy3010 - Really helped me back in old days. I used to design many DYOM missions|
|uNi - The first person who taught me the basics of modeling.|
|DexX - Helped me a lot and explained the function of Steve's Map Cleaner.|
|Narcis_speed6 - Nice friendly member and made some avatars for me.|
|lil weasel - A big, big helper and very knowledgeable when it comes to GTA SA.|
His ending of every PM is: No need to reply (or nntr)
|ZAZ - The tireless helper and very experienced modder. He's the only one who's still active in the modding section.|
|Togrul - A very good friend.|
|Gtaghost22 - Another good friend who helped me in some situations.|
|lzw3 - A close friend of mine. Like lil weasel, he's that person who knows every minor detail of GTA SA.|
|theomenofficial - A friendly and kind member.|
|Grove Street Boy - Another friend of mine.|
|arijitsen - A very good fellow. Good luck with your GTA 2012 mod|
|UNRATED69 - My sophisticated avatar is made by you. Thank you|
|tomi19 - A nice fellow here.|
|shoumic - One of the closest friend. Also known as the "most intense Chain Game player".|
Uses to get more completion percentage when I do the statistics for Chain Game.
|0909090 - The best fellow here and knowledgeable Chain Game player, willing to give tips for GTA SA gameplay at anytime. |
Thank you for your wonderful tips.
|MrMateczko - Another good Chain Game player.|
|Master of San Andreas - The next one who's in the list of getting awarded is him. Nice job with your All about games thread.|
I really enjoyed while reading it. Also taught many new things.
|The_Sorrow - A nice fellow of mine.|
|Flamurr - my brother|
|Dr. John13 - Creator of Guess the vehicle! in GTA IV.|
|JAJ - Creator of the best game ever, The Chain Game for SA and IV.|