Photo

IGN Gamescoop Video

89 replies to this topic
LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

Guys, they did NOT confirm Marijuana at all. They just mentioned seeing Franklin (or Trevor) walking out a Marijuana store which seemed to be a cutscene or something to do with the storyline. I don't think this confirms Marijuana at all, it could be a marijuana store but you can't just walk in there and buy marijuana and get high. It's probably just there for storyline purposes.

Also, he said he thought he saw coyotes running around out where Trevor is introduced in his town.

Those IGN guys are so annoying btw. The host on the left, couldn't be more awkward. He is too shy and seems to say nothing if he can help it. The guy in yellow beanie seems like a real unappreciative dick who keeps cutting off the other guy who does most the talking and seems to be the only one who enjoyed their trip... the guy on the right seemed like the most genuine GTA fan, they should have paid money to fly him out to see the game instead. These 2 red haired nerds with beards and absolutely no fashion sense, probably live at home with their mothers, did not deserve the opportunity. Seriously - when they broke down each day of the week their planned information schedules, when he got to Friday he was just "And then Friday aiajrltkamr,.ta.. .... " and just mumbled it under his breath probably only audible enough for the people in the room to hear him. He didn't give a sh*t at all. I had to rewind it about 3 times before I could make out what I think he was saying.

Tody
  • Tody

space and sh*t

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (dyspoid @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 00:25)
Tody Posted on Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 10:22

QUOTE (dyspoid @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 00:18)
@Tody - hopefully they're a kind of placeholder, because I am personally not a massive fan of those rims. Let's hope one of the devs did, and simply through them on at TransFender before the screenshots were taken, yeah?

I don't like them either. I was just pointing out that car customization is in the game.

sh*t. My bad. My cognitive abilities aren't really where they should be. I was up till 6am last night, I have an exam tomorrow, and by some anti-miracle, there is noise intensive work going on outside my house.

No worries. Good luck tomorrow. smile.gif

RastaMentality
  • RastaMentality

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

Could someone post the time mark they talk about coyotes please? Thanks. smile.gif

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 01:09)
What are those things on the ground below the big letters? They seem like signs?

Those are the lights to make the letters visible at night maybe tounge2.gif

Tody
  • Tody

space and sh*t

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (maxthemax100 @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 00:28)
QUOTE (Tody @ Monday, Nov 12 2012, 15:36)
I think this is related with the second pic.
Dirt Bike Image

Ladder Vinewood image

In the first pic its seems like he has a broken handcuff on the left hand or he is about to lose his watch

I do not think they are related because the police cruiser colors are different.

Different cruisers for different areas (town/highway/etc) but I think its just his watch.

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

17:55

"I think there was a Coyote wandering around too, wasn't there?"

MLGTA
  • MLGTA

Espionage

• Members

All of these vehicles have different rims

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Does Michael work for the FIB and breaks into a CIA building or is it the other way around? I thought the protags were working for the FIB, but these guys say they break into an FIB building?

RastaMentality
  • RastaMentality

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (LotusRIP @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 00:33)
17:55

"I think there was a Coyote wandering around too, wasn't there?"

Thanks! smile.gif

ScorpDaMonk
  • ScorpDaMonk

Astral Projection

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (SomeManForGTA @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 00:33)
Does Michael work for the FIB and breaks into a CIA building or is it the other way around? I thought the protags were working for the FIB, but these guys say they break into an FIB building?

Thats what I was saying in the first page, I believe the IGN guys got it wrong lol

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

Also, they said their schedule for this week is:

Monday - Preview and New Screens
Tuesday - Character profiles (by Dan Houser), as well as all rumours debunked!
Wednesday - Trailer 2 with analysis / Q&A on twitter
Thursday - Introduction to Los Santos
Friday - The full interview with Dan Houser is posted (from information used for Tuesday)

Tody
  • Tody

space and sh*t

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (LotusRIP @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 00:39)

Friday - The full interview with Dan Houser is posted (from information used for Tuesday)

So?
Its right over here: http://www.ign.com/w...A_V_Week_on_IGN

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE (Tody @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 00:41)

So?

Dude, some of us have lives, it was news to me. Just be thankful I didn't go and create a new topic about it (which idiots like yourself keep doing)

Tody
  • Tody

space and sh*t

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (LotusRIP @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 00:43)

So?

Dude, some of us have lives, it was news to me. Just be thankful I didn't go and create a new topic about it (which idiots like yourself keep doing)

Good for you buddy. I couldn't care less about you or another topic.

Zip87
  • Zip87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (LotusRIP @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 00:28)
Guys, they did NOT confirm Marijuana at all. They just mentioned seeing Franklin (or Trevor) walking out a Marijuana store which seemed to be a cutscene or something to do with the storyline. I don't think this confirms Marijuana at all, it could be a marijuana store but you can't just walk in there and buy marijuana and get high. It's probably just there for storyline purposes.

Also, he said he thought he saw coyotes running around out where Trevor is introduced in his town.

Those IGN guys are so annoying btw. The host on the left, couldn't be more awkward. He is too shy and seems to say nothing if he can help it. The guy in yellow beanie seems like a real unappreciative dick who keeps cutting off the other guy who does most the talking and seems to be the only one who enjoyed their trip... the guy on the right seemed like the most genuine GTA fan, they should have paid money to fly him out to see the game instead. These 2 red haired nerds with beards and absolutely no fashion sense, probably live at home with their mothers, did not deserve the opportunity. Seriously - when they broke down each day of the week their planned information schedules, when he got to Friday he was just "And then Friday aiajrltkamr,.ta.. .... " and just mumbled it under his breath probably only audible enough for the people in the room to hear him. He didn't give a sh*t at all. I had to rewind it about 3 times before I could make out what I think he was saying.

Yep, that's IGN.

dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

I'm kinda worried about this week, in a way. I mean, I love the information, but it is all bittersweet.

We get all of this information, bleeding from a tonne of articles internationally, but then what? More silence? It's either that or small bits of information till halfway through next year...?

It would make sense if the game was, say, a month or two away.

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE (ScorpDaMonk @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 00:38)
QUOTE (SomeManForGTA @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 00:33)

Thats what I was saying in the first page, I believe the IGN guys got it wrong lol

I'm pretty sure they're working for the FIB. I hope that guy from ULP in GTA 4 returns. Apparently United Liberty Paper is the CIA according to in game files.

Tody
  • Tody

space and sh*t

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:57 AM Edited by Tody, 13 November 2012 - 01:09 AM.

QUOTE (dyspoid @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 00:49)
I'm kinda worried about this week, in a way. I mean, I love the information, but it is all bittersweet.

We get all of this information, bleeding from a tonne of articles internationally, but then what? More silence? It's either that or small bits of information till halfway through next year...?

It would make sense if the game was, say, a month or two away.

Same here. I love new info but its kinda weird, there are like 4 or 3 articles a day for the entire week and all out of nowhere.

http://www.ign.com/a...now-about-gta-v

http://www.ign.com/a...ft-auto-v-on-pc

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE (Andriese @ Monday, Nov 12 2012, 23:24)
please, im not understand english very well, write what they say in the interview, tank's

http://www.ign.com/a...now-about-gta-v

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:58 AM

Looking forward to the The Benz interview.

You don't hear much from his perspective.

archiebunker
  • archiebunker

Working Class Hero

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:42 AM

QUOTE (LotusRIP @ Monday, Nov 12 2012, 19:43)

So?

I appreciated, Lotus. News to me, too. Thanks.

Skitzo100
  • Skitzo100

Windy city

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:45 AM

LMAO!! lol.gif yep! You on point with that one!

THEBIGZED
  • THEBIGZED

For an annoying dick, you really are an annoying dick.

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

Please don't tell me Greg Miller wore that ugly ass yellow beanie again. Let me rephrase: A YELLOW. BEANIE. Yep.

Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed GI's video where they discussed what they saw.

TOWILS
  • TOWILS

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:57 AM

QUOTE (Tody @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 00:46)

So?

News to me too lotus, thanks.

Shame to see arseholes are still clogging up this forum.

Lewligan
  • Lewligan

Bell End

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:01 AM

So?

Cheers Lotus - news to me.. I didn't have a clue.
As you mentioned, a few of us do have real lives to lead.

No avoiding pricks like this on GTAF - jumping on people's backs at the first opportunity.
Why even bother posting if you're just gonna be a miserable f*ck?

Tody
  • Tody

space and sh*t

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (Lewligan @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 10:01)

So?

Cheers Lotus - news to me.. I didn't have a clue.
As you mentioned, a few of us do have real lives to lead.

No avoiding pricks like this on GTAF - jumping on people's backs at the first opportunity.
Why even bother posting if you're just gonna be a miserable f*ck?

I'm really happy that you all have real lives but the problem is that pricks like you are spamming the forums. You can't read a forum to find out what's what, so yes I'm going to jump on your back because you are too stupid and lazy.

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE (MosquitoSmasher @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 00:09)
QUOTE (Tody @ Monday, Nov 12 2012, 23:36)
I think this is related with the second pic.

http://media.gtanet....fullsize/10.jpg

In the first pic its seems like he has a broken handcuff on the left hand or he is about to lose his watch

What are those things on the ground below the big letters? They seem like signs?

I think they're lights to lighten the letters up at night

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:11 AM

Any magazine spoke about the driving?

dimitrispgr
  • dimitrispgr

Schafter V12 Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

when he got to Friday he was just "And then Friday aiajrltkamr,.ta.. ....

I drowned in my own saliva with this..........

urbanfire
  • urbanfire

Ze Fire of da City

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:54 AM

On Tuesday as well, there will be an interview with The Benz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users