Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V Preview by 'Games Aktuell' Translated!

69 replies to this topic
GamerToons
  • GamerToons

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (CookPassBabtridge @ Monday, Nov 12 2012, 11:30)
QUOTE (lzw3 @ Monday, Nov 12 2012, 11:27)
QUOTE (The-Edgar @ Monday, Nov 12 2012, 21:21)
2. Playing as Micheal, you will have the possibilty to drive his Luxury Sports Car from beginning (Which will stand in his Garage)

This one is f*cking retarded. So they're saying that Trevor can't drive a super car, for what reason?

I'm really starting to hate this whole 3 protagonists, 3 abilities sh*t.

Yeah it could get annoying; theyve spent all this time on the 3 protag thing so theyre throwing these little tempters in to make sure we use all 3.

I think the same could happen with safehouses: Trevor will be stuck to the sh*tty ones throughout.

Also 6 big heists but no buyable property suicidal.gif

Aside from that, the game looks to have a great feel to it

Read the previews before you sound any dumber. There will be lots of buyable properties

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

HowLongUntilTrumpLeaves.com

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (GamerToons @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 05:36)
2. Playing as Micheal, you will have the possibilty to drive his Luxury Sports Car from beginning (Which will stand in his Garage)

This one is f*cking retarded. So they're saying that Trevor can't drive a super car, for what reason?

Yeah it could get annoying; theyve spent all this time on the 3 protag thing so theyre throwing these little tempters in to make sure we use all 3.

I think the same could happen with safehouses: Trevor will be stuck to the sh*tty ones throughout.

Read the previews before you sound any dumber. There will be lots of buyable properties

Look at the date of his post before you sound any dumber.... lol.gif

That post is from November 2012....before properties were said to be back in. We found out about properties being in the game in the May previews. The November previews said there were no properties.

GamerToons
  • GamerToons

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE (Audiophile @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 05:39)
QUOTE (GamerToons @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 05:36)

Look at the date of his post before you sound any dumber.... lol.gif

That post is from November 2012....before properties were said to be back in. We found out about properties being in the game in the May previews. The November previews said there were no properties.

Oh sh****

Damnit! Lol

golf wang
  • golf wang

Westside!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:05 AM

Damn, I thought there was actually some new info today. Why do people keep bumping these old topics?

Wenis IV
  • Wenis IV

Hustler

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:06 AM

QUOTE (golf wang @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 06:05)
Damn, I thought there was actually some new info today. Why do people keep bumping these old topics?

People must be feeling nostalgic for the days of when we'd get new info

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:09 AM

I know this quote is old but I highly doubt this was the case even back in November. I mean it's GTA where you can steal anything. Why wouldn't Trevor be able to steal a luxury car? What would he walk up to it and a box comes up saying, Nope not today you cannot operate this vehicle? Not likely. Rockstar are not stupid, they realize that would set people into a frenzy. I think our protagonists can buy what they want too. Yeah Trevor would look weird in a mansion but so what? CJ was a thug who owned some nice houses.

GTA_fear
  • GTA_fear

There's a tip jar, jackass!

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:04 AM

Lol, yes, I don't know how any (literally any) GTA player could even think that a certain protagonist couldn't drive a certain car or vehicle. turn.gif

Anyway, it always bothered me that they revealed the number of the main heists, that was completely unnecessary and they shouldn't have done it.

BullworthAcademy
  • BullworthAcademy

Can't wait for Red Dead Redemption 2!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:23 AM Edited by theomenofficial, 09 August 2013 - 08:29 AM.

I thought this was new. sad.gif

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 09 August 2013 - 08:24 AM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 08:23)
III thought this was new. sad.gif

Maybe mods will finally realise that they have to put "Date created" next to original poster, or swap it. Original poster isn't important.

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:47 AM

People are so desperate for new information they're recycling mega old information to ease their cravings. lol.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users