|- Alamo Sea is the name of the Salt sea in california, in the background of the desert around the lake you can see Mount Chiliad|
- You can select the characters through a radial menu
- In the demo they took control of Franklin while he was in the toiletn.In free roaming when you switch character you don't know what he is doing at the moment.
- During missions switching characters is partially scripted.
- There are 6 turning point in the plot, they will be deep and long missions. There will be multiple endings based on player choices
- The main quest is as long as RDR's one.
- The map is 3 times larger than RDR, if you count the sea(explorable) it's 5 times.
- The map is fully explorable since the beginning.
- Wild dogs confirmed, there will be animals.
- The game has some problems with framerate and there is a lot of aliasing but the complexity and the widht of the scenes rendered are amazing
- The physics engine has been "rewritten"
Edited by lefantome, 12 November 2012 - 12:01 PM.