Main Official GTA V Vehicle Discussion Officialness

12,469 replies to this topic
Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:09 PM

Any apparent reason why this topic was unpinned?

XxLakersElitexX
  • XxLakersElitexX

Dedicated Fan

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

Fairly unhelpful until Azazel is able to update it without fully redoing it

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:32 PM

XPgfoxpl.jpg

Slightly off topic but it would be cool if the Rebel had this cover option on the rear. The pic is of a converted Rebel for iv.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:16 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 23 January 2014 - 05:20 PM.

Its fairly redundant now that the game is out and all the information relating to the vehicles is freely available. I think it's better left without the updates anyway for the purpose of nostalgia a year or two down the line.

Comber22
  • Comber22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:23 AM

anyone find any old school GTA titled cars that are now rare finds? 

So many cars missing that were favorites :cry:

There was one in particular I forget the name but it was so a street racer, in 4 it was parked behind the garage of the mansion where the mob boss gets the 2 cars of drugs and you get chased by the FIB, want to say Blista Compact, is it alive in 5?

XxLakersElitexX
  • XxLakersElitexX

Dedicated Fan

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:45 AM

anyone find any old school GTA titled cars that are now rare finds? 
So many cars missing that were favorites :cry:
There was one in particular I forget the name but it was so a street racer, in 4 it was parked behind the garage of the mansion where the mob boss gets the 2 cars of drugs and you get chased by the FIB, want to say Blista Compact, is it alive in 5?

I believe youre talking about the Karin Sultan. And yes, the 4 door sedan version is still available in V. The two door rally version is not. However, you can mod the 4 door to resemble the IV two door in LS Customs.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:41 PM

The vehicle section on V.net if slightly updated, we are still adding some vehicles and updating the descriptions

Pastry
  • Pastry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:58 PM Edited by Cakelover21, 30 January 2014 - 10:01 PM.

XPgfoxpl.jpg

Slightly off topic but it would be cool if the Rebel had this cover option on the rear. The pic is of a converted Rebel for iv.

Go to LSC it has many diffrent cover options for the back. Look at the back of my old Rebel.

0_0.jpg

tch2296
  • tch2296

Giant Siberian Priest Just Chillin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

Do you guys think Rockstar will continue adding vehicles as we go along?

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

100% I'm sure on it.

As soon as they do, they will be added to DLC section on the vehicles page on gtav.net :^:

PowerKracker
  • PowerKracker

Get me banned from this sh*thole

• BUSTED!
  • Tuvalu

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:48 PM

I hope so, I cannot wait for more themed packs...

I had a dream where my 84-year old grandma worked for R*, I asked her if they're gonna add the Stallion back through an update, and she said "you'll see". I wish it was true.

If that promised SP DLC is anything comparable to EFLC (could be possible, R* have changed their minds many times already), we can expect some additional vehicles there.

• MGT86 likes this

MGT86
  • MGT86

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:50 PM

I really hope the DLC for SP will have vehicles from older GTA games like the Manana and also hope new vehicles arrive, be nice to see a new Schafter or the Audi coupe  that Lamar is stealing in the poster but hopefully it will be a bit different in the game, wow didn't know this topic is still going haha, nice to go back through the pages and see what we thought was going to be in the game keep up the good work  :lol:

ErnieTheGreat
  • ErnieTheGreat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:44 PM

most of cars left from gtaiv, borring ,

TheGTAone
  • TheGTAone

Piβwasser Founder

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

I haven´t seen Azazel for a long while.  :(

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:13 PM

The Rooselvet's horn is... something else.

georgia22
  • georgia22

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:24 PM

100% I'm sure on it.

As soon as they do, they will be added to DLC section on the vehicles page on gtav.net :^:

Thanks , i was wondering about that too 

PowerKracker
  • PowerKracker

• BUSTED!
  • Tuvalu

Posted 24 February 2014 - 02:56 PM Edited by AlfredNTheFettuc, 24 February 2014 - 07:02 PM.

So underdawg fans, I decided to have some fun ripping audio from GTA V today and I can't believe no one noticed it before.

I went through models in police scanner files and one sound clip clearly says "Willard".

This is inexcusable, amirite?

It also mentions some other vehicles like Hellfury or Hakumai, but my rage is focused on Willard right now. There's so many old vehicles from GTA IV, I could go on and on. Hilariously, Feroci is mentioned too, mispronounced "Feroki".

Some other notable ones are Hunter (so that's what that military chopper indeed was) and "RC Bandito" (did someone mix up RC Bandit with Bandito?)

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:15 PM

I wonder what was the real reason behind cutting these cars as these are not the only ones that went missing. Even Simeon's page mentioned compact Annis sedan (Nissan Sentra?), with no trace of such car in the game. 

I'm a bit torn between two options. I would like to have Willard, Hakumai and rest of the missing cars back, but at the same time seeing these poor driving and damage physics I'm not sure if it would be worth it. Let's face it, V got rather weak vehicle choice, which combined with messed up spawning makes driving around the city not only not pleasant, but almost hard to stand. Is really in the city, when half of the houses are on sale due to raging recession and people are sleeping in their broken down cars another half of the population own shiny, new Ballers. Typical sedans could fill that hole and make everything more realistic, but apparently another super car, which won't be even spawning on the street is something everyone needs. 

Good thing we had a chance to play with such great cars as these mentioned above and we know that they are still waiting for us to be driven in LC, but it's better to leave with good memories than have them smashed completely by the present day. 

• Blingy, B Dawg, TheDeaconBosco and 2 others like this

PowerKracker
  • PowerKracker

• BUSTED!
  • Tuvalu

Posted 25 February 2014 - 04:41 PM Edited by AlfredNTheFettuc, 25 February 2014 - 05:36 PM.

Well, I thought the car handling in V isn't that bad, but this isn't that topic. I think all those missing vehicles would have given the game more diversity and charm.

Here's what I could make out from the files overall (for some reason the police scanner clips come out distorted, all chipmunk like):

Speeder (interesting case - this was added back in Beach Bum update, but was apparently intended to be in the base game. I'm gonna check if the developers were clever enough to assign this unused file to that Speeder)

Police Fugitive (so now the description on the Southernsanandreassuperautos.com website makes more sense)

Willard

Hellfury

Hakumai

Stunt (beta name for Mallard, or a different plane altogether?)

Hunter

Marbelle

Seaplane

Feroci

Slamvan

RC Bandito

Wayfarer

Dukes

Faction

Vulkan (the notable mystery vehicle, apparently some kind of jet)

Oddly enough, Stallion was not mentioned even though I found Classique mentioned among manufacturers.

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:53 PM

So, the Skimmer was also going to be renamed? Really? And how ironic is it that a vehicle called "Fugitive" was going to be a cop car?

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:57 PM

So, the Skimmer was also going to be renamed? Really? And how ironic is it that a vehicle called "Fugitive" was going to be a cop car?

Well that's really the point I suppose.

Man, I would have loved any of the listed vehicles to be in GTA V. I don't know about them being included though, most of the vehicles they've added so far seem to be joke cars like the Kalahari and aren't even in the spawn car rotation... AKA next to useless in my opinion.

• Blingy likes this

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

Well that's really the point I suppose.

Man, I would have loved any of the listed vehicles to be in GTA V. I don't know about them being included though, most of the vehicles they've added so far seem to be joke cars like the Kalahari and aren't even in the spawn car rotation... AKA next to useless in my opinion.

Please don't get me started on the Paradise either..

PowerKracker
  • PowerKracker

• BUSTED!
  • Tuvalu

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

As I said before, I hope some are added in the big SP DLC to appear on the streets.

It would make little sense for ordinary sedans to be exclusively available from your garage after all.

Input
  • Input

Pineapple

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:47 PM

One thing that irritates me, it doesn't even really matter if they add more dlc cars because we'll never actually see them in traffic.

Whats the point of having these cars if we're just given them? If they add a Dukes, I want that satisfaction of seeing one at the corner of my eye and flying through traffic to jack before its gone. Not this "press > for special cars"

It's cool to get the cars, but without traffic spawn it's almost pointless to me.

• Blingy, drr26 and WildBrick142 like this

eric_21
  • eric_21

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:40 AM

One thing that irritates me, it doesn't even really matter if they add more dlc cars because we'll never actually see them in traffic.

Whats the point of having these cars if we're just given them? If they add a Dukes, I want that satisfaction of seeing one at the corner of my eye and flying through traffic to jack before its gone. Not this "press > for special cars"

It's cool to get the cars, but without traffic spawn it's almost pointless to me.

I wish there was an option where if their was a car you didn't like, you could swap it with a car that only appears once for example

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

This annoys me to. I would honestly love to find any car on the road unless I am buying one - which feels less rewarding because who, the f*ck, buys cars from an online dealer?!
  • Bonnano likes this

TheGTAone
  • TheGTAone

Piβwasser Founder

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:07 PM Edited by TheGTAone, 27 February 2014 - 04:07 PM.

Official: The Jester, The Turismo and the Alpha are making a return in the Business DLC.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

Fantastic. More cars to be spawn via garage.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:20 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 27 February 2014 - 07:21 PM.

Official: The Jester, The Turismo and the Alpha are making a return in the Business DLC.

actual_1393357486.jpg

There's the Alpha and the Turismo... nothing like their previous versions.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:39 PM

This is just like the Cheetah:
All of these people bitching for this car. Oh we'll give em the Cheetah... but it'll be nothing like the old one, haha... *grins evily*

The Turismo looks groovy but nothing beats a 360 Modena in my eyes. The Jester? That better not be that hideous boxy thing to the left of the Turismo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users