Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

How many cars can you save in Franklins new safe house in the hills

2 cars.

@Above: And nobody asked for what you want to be done to this thread. Obviously the BBCodes are screwed up and editing the post would mess it all up. Be patient. Also this thread is a database, why the hell would it be locked? Do you see IV Vehicle Database topics locked? No... :dontgetit:

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:58 AM

http://gtaforums.com...spawn-location/

I hope this helps

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

Trippy Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:07 AM

Anybody found the Hydra yet? Me and my buddy spent like 2 hours trying to jack the P-996 Lazer, Didn't see any Hydras though.

The P-996 is the only fighter jet in the game, as far as I know.

I found a sunken wreck of the GTA IV tug boat.

You did? Location?

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:08 AM

Really ? I thought the khamelion is only available online for the CE owners, but the cars should be in SP, theres a screen of Michael driving it

anyone know the exact location for sabre turbo, khamelion, police buffalo, rat loader and merryweather-tuned mesa ?

There is no such thing as a Sabre Turbo, but Why did they re-name this?  :blink:

The Sabre Turbo spawns around Los Santos once in a while, you just have to get lucky. Read a few of the later pages of this thread for a location on the Police Buffalo. I often see the Rat Loader parked around Sandy Shores. The Khamelion is only available in GTA Online, if you bought the Collector's Edition. Not sure about the lifted military Mesa, but it was discussed in here not too many pages ago. :)

sparky66
  • sparky66

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:20 AM

The expensive cars you can buy on that luxury autos site never appear in traffic, I assume to give you a reason to buy them. So apart for that one spot that an Adder rarely spawns in (a reference to a real life Veyron that was often parked in the same street) there will never be any Cheetah, Stinger, JB 700, Monroe etc. in traffic.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

john wayne woz a nazi

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

Something is f*cked up in my game. I literally have not seen a single Daemon, STILL. My two friends are both seeing it on a fairly regular basis, but it almost seems like it refuses to spawn in my game. I have now even memorised all 3 regular Lost MC hangouts and the best place to spot bikers (certain places along the highway, they ride in formation) and all I've seen are Hexers.

What the hell?

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

This post will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:24 AM

Does anyone know where the Fusilade is located?

I forgot that one, I haven't seen a single one...

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

Something is f*cked up in my game. I literally have not seen a single Daemon, STILL. My two friends are both seeing it on a fairly regular basis, but it almost seems like it refuses to spawn in my game. I have now even memorised all 3 regular Lost MC hangouts and the best place to spot bikers (certain places along the highway, they ride in formation) and all I've seen are Hexers.

What the hell?

Did you look around East LS? It's the only place I've seen some.

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:28 AM Edited by 469, 23 September 2013 - 10:45 AM.

Anybody know what's the deal with cars disappearing from garages? All thecars i save in any of the characters' garages just keep disappearing from them, and it's actually really fking annoying. And just a moment ago i found a Futo that i customized a few days ago, in my garage after it had first disappeared from there in 10 minutes and then having saved and lost multiple cars in the same garage in between. Like seriously, wtf? Nice to spend around a 100k of your 400k's customizing a car and then losing it when you try to "save" it.
Is there a way to fix this?

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Prepare for the Future

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:35 AM

Does anyone know where the Fusilade is located?

I forgot that one, I haven't seen a single one...
Try
Spoiler
in the countryside

PSN-Blackhawk_1989
  • PSN-Blackhawk_1989

Crew: High Caliber LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:48 AM

Has anyone found a Cheetah yet? I've checked the in-game websites for cars and I couldn't find one for sale, and I haven't found it just by roaming around the map either...

I have to say, the Vacca is so great! It looks and handles like a dream (imo).

The Cheetah is on one of the websites for 650K I think. Open the web browser, click the transport tab and then click Luxury Motorsport or something like that.

Grotti Cheetah www.legendarymotorsport.net $650,000

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Prepare for the Future

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

*minor story spoiler regarding a car

Spoiler

Reofurnathalos
  • Reofurnathalos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:51 AM

1373071_10202146932938887_980799629_n.jp

sucks GTA V didn't have the Dukes.. so the Vigero had to do for now.. plus the Cheetah(Enzo) is the closest Veilside RX7 I could find  :(

• Ciaran likes this

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

john wayne woz a nazi

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

Anybody know what's the deal with cars disappearing from garages? All thecars i save in any of the characters' garages just keep disappearing from them, and it's actually really fking annoying. And just a moment ago i found a Futo that i customized a few days ago, in my garage after it had first disappeared from there in 10 minutes and then having saved and lost multiple cars in the same garage in between. Like seriously, wtf? Nice to spend around a 100k of your 400k's customizing a car and then losing it when you try to "save" it.

I never have this problem with Trevor's garage in the desert. Both other characters' safehouse garages, absolute sh*t, but Trevor's place never lets me down. Very odd.

FEDE_snma_ITA
  • FEDE_snma_ITA

Shipped up to Boston

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:59 AM

Why would you want to lock it?

RockKiller
  • RockKiller

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:49 PM Edited by RockKiller, 23 September 2013 - 02:50 PM.

NVM.

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Car
    Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

Rockstar are looking into it:

otzk.png

Is this thread going to be updated? If not it should be locked since the actual game is out.

It is going to be updated, yeah. Well, more like re-done entirely. I did consider locking this, but I don't see why it can't be open for general vehicle discussion while I work on the new one. I can't actually edit the main post without completely ruining the tables, so that's why it's been left untouched this long. I'm dependent on some changes being made to the tables before I can properly get to work on it, but I've been doing some prep-work - this is my desktop right now:

az_omgcategories.jpg

Trying to figure out how I want to categorize the vehicles. Rockstar's way is way too cumbersome and inconsistent.

TAZ1521
  • TAZ1521

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

Does anyone know if you can acquire one of those jeeps that are all modified? It's not the "commander" that u can buy i think it's black it's seen in a few missions one being the cargo plane mission there is like 5 in there you can actually drive one out of the plane but it will blow up when u hit ground

Chirpy Red
  • Chirpy Red

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:49 PM

It's strange how some of us have difficulties to find some cars in their games.
For example, the Seminole is really common in my game, the most common are the Oracles and Cavalcades too...
But i have seen just like the 30% of vehicles so far, never seen Asea, Khamelion, Gauntlet or the Cheval sedan...

Which areas are you seeing the Seminole? Yeah everyone is having trouble finding the Asea and others..

Glenni91
  • Glenni91

Trick

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

sucks GTA V didn't have the Dukes.. so the Vigero had to do for now.. plus the Cheetah(Enzo) is the closest Veilside RX7 I could find  :(

Stretching it a bit, but the Coquette looks more alike to the RX7 than the Cheetah does. =P

R3W1ND
  • R3W1ND

American Patriot

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

Stretching it a bit, but the Coquette looks more alike to the RX7 than the Cheetah does. =P

you mean the old coquette?

stingray132
  • stingray132

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:17 PM Edited by stingray132, 23 September 2013 - 06:44 PM.

DeClasse Asea, and Pegassi Vacca. Two cars that just won't spawn. Also, haven't seen a Pegassi Monroe or Entity XF. Do these spawn in regular traffic? Also, the Premier is front wheel drive now as it rightfully should be.

Benefactor69
  • Benefactor69

The Truth Is Out There

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

Does anybody know where to find the red and white journey? I saw some in a mission but now it's just the green and whites.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

Apparently the rare sport cars as Monroe or Entity XF don't spawn in regular traffic.

FEDE_snma_ITA
  • FEDE_snma_ITA

Shipped up to Boston

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

I am starting to wonder if Asea has some kind of special feature...
Why would a small sedan would be so rare?
Also, about the Seminole, i had it spawn right after prologue, everywhere, both city and countryside.
It doesn't seem a rare vehicle at all in my game though it has been a while now since i saw one.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

Also, about the Seminole, i had it spawn right after prologue, everywhere, both city and countryside.
It doesn't seem a rare vehicle at all in my game though it has been a while now since i saw one.

According to someone else, there was code line in the spawn files specifically designed to make "Boring Sedans" rarer. I guess they did the same for V.

johncs154
  • johncs154

Thug

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

Spoiler

Darn I pimped it to my liking just before he borrowed it I hope they don't change it.

Moth
  • Moth

Sheamus McF*ckyourself

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Spoiler

Darn I pimped it to my liking just before he borrowed it I hope they don't change it.

But it is going to change. It is scripted changed. At least there is a reason for the change, I remember Mike's Tailgater reverting back to stock for the last few missions for no reason what so ever.

FEDE_snma_ITA
  • FEDE_snma_ITA

Shipped up to Boston

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

Found Fugitive finally!
Something is really f*cked up with the back section of the car, seems almosy like it has been scaled differently, because it's really really long...

PowerKracker
  • PowerKracker

Get me banned from this sh*thole

• BUSTED!
  • Tuvalu

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

According to someone else, there was code line in the spawn files specifically designed to make "Boring Sedans" rarer. I guess they did the same for V.

V doesn't seem to have many boring sedans at all though.

Seriously, it does feel like there's less. IV still had tons of ordinary cars to find around. And SA had even more, to the point that I can't memorize the full vehicle list to this day. Unremarkable cars like Cadrona, Bravura, Previon, Nebula, Sunrise, et cetera all added some depth to the game for me. I know in the end quality is more important than quantity, but shame they don't want to bother with them these days.

I guess the general public prefers to have more cool sports cars.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users