Photo

Main Official GTA V Vehicle Discussion Officialness

12,470 replies to this topic
TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

Anyone know where to find the Khamelion or the Prison Bus?

TheGTAone
  • TheGTAone

Piβwasser Founder

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:18 PM Edited by TheGTAone, 22 September 2013 - 06:24 PM.

I finally found a Blista!  :beerhat:

BlistaCompactGTAV.jpg

Moth
  • Moth

Sheamus McF*ckyourself

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:29 PM Edited by The General, 22 September 2013 - 06:29 PM.

I know I'm probably late with these, but where do I find these cars? Are they related to any missions? They are in the Snapmatic section in the Social Club site.

The second was tagged as #LaMesa, so it's probably there somewhere.

0_0.jpg

Wait, isn't this pretty much a Cheetah, minus a few body parts?

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

I've seen Prison Bus driving on the road from airport once, but it's not very helpful.

FEDE_snma_ITA
  • FEDE_snma_ITA

Shipped up to Boston

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:46 PM

The Cheval Fugitive is a 2014 Impala, right?

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

This post will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

The Cheval Fugitive is a 2014 Impala, right?

Yeah, and a Pontiac G8/Chevy SS.

FEDE_snma_ITA
  • FEDE_snma_ITA

Shipped up to Boston

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

Aha never seen it... : /

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Car
    Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

My Michael is poor now lol. Spent 3500k just to add rims, tint, a new rim coat, and xenons! Cannot wait to do a heist. Oh and by the way the people saying they walk away from their car and come back with it gone are bullsh*tting. I parked a Felon GP in Chumash, swam far out and came back with it sitting right where I left it. The system is basically like IV I guess. Also my cars never disappear even after missions.

It seems very random. If you're in a place that's really putting a toll on the memory reserves, the game often de-spawns cars and items the second your turn around, even if they're right behind you. It's happened to me a few times, too. You get out of your car to get into another one, but change your mind, turn around, and poof. Feels worse than it was in IV, but the game world is also much prettier, and more detailed than ever before, so it's understandable.

epicluca
  • epicluca

Red Dead Remasterdemption

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

I'm so sick of how much the Carbonizarre spawns, just saw 5 all near eachother in a car park

ToffeeFan
  • ToffeeFan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

Found a Carbonizarre with Michael on day one did it up with the money from the first heist as best i could at the time drove around a bit parked it in his garage did a few more missions came back for it, took a drive down to see his psychiatrist, came out and it was gone :( never seen another since, never turned up in impound either.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

Anybody found the Hydra yet? Me and my buddy spent like 2 hours trying to jack the P-996 Lazer, Didn't see any Hydras though.  

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:03 PM

It's not in the Handling.dat files.

Hector Tavares
  • Hector Tavares

Formally JeepXJFreak98

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

Where is that dang lawn mower? Has anyone...ANYONE...found it?

Glenni91
  • Glenni91

Trick

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:36 PM

I found a sunken wreck of the GTA IV tug boat.

Input
  • Input

Pineapple

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

Is it true that the Khamelion is only available in multiplayer to the CE people?

Because that being the case, I have a feeling any DLC cars we get in the future will be confined to online play only..

Viper Anton
  • Viper Anton

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

Just one question, where the rebla, pmp and stallion are gone? I also thought there would be more minivans.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

Just one question, where the rebla, pmp and stallion are gone? I also thought there would be more minivans.

To the scrap yard. I guess they were limited as too how many cars to put in the game and porting old models was harder than it seemed.

About Minivans, we did get crossovers like the Radius, but I understand why you'd want more.

TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:05 PM Edited by TGPomy, 22 September 2013 - 10:08 PM.

I know I'm probably late with these, but where do I find these cars? Are they related to any missions? They are in the Snapmatic section in the Social Club site.

The second was tagged as #LaMesa, so it's probably there somewhere.

0_0.jpg

Wait, isn't this pretty much a Cheetah, minus a few body parts?

I really want this car.  Hope it is found soon.  Also, is the Khamelion in SP?

Spoiler: 

Spoiler

LrdMASTRk
  • LrdMASTRk

Can't Wait!

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

I need a Sultan I have yet to find one, any particular location they can be found and what vehicle type should I be driving in order to locate one?

FEDE_snma_ITA
  • FEDE_snma_ITA

Shipped up to Boston

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

When i drive in "Forum" with Cavalcade i see a lot of Sultan...
I don't think there is correlation though...

TheAdmiester
  • TheAdmiester

Saywha'?

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:44 PM

Couple of random notes after playing for ages:

Sabre Turbo is pretty damn rare for me. Never seen a single one.

Rumpo is pretty rare too, only seen one in a mission where getting out of my car would fail me.

No sign of the Stinger GT, was it canned?

Also, the Minivan has a model glitch. On the left side, you can see just behind the front wheel at the bottom of the door is says "Minivan". Since the models are most likely half modeled and mirrored to save time, the same spot on the opposite side says "naviniM".

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:49 PM

Rumpo is pretty rare too, only seen one in a mission where getting out of my car would fail me.

Also, the Minivan has a model glitch. On the left side, you can see just behind the front wheel at the bottom of the door is says "Minivan". Since the models are most likely half modeled and mirrored to save time, the same spot on the opposite side says "naviniM".

Sabre Turbo is pretty common for me. And Stinger GT is still in, just really really rare.

GeneralClay
  • GeneralClay

U.B.C.S. - Umbrella Virginia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

So... Does anyone know of a way to save truck trailers? I found one in the middle of an intersection while doing a mission for the movie guy and I kinda wanted to save it somehow.

0d24UJ3.jpg

TheAdmiester
  • TheAdmiester

Saywha'?

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:13 AM

Sabre Turbo is pretty common for me. And Stinger GT is still in, just really really rare.

Have you came across it yet? I know for a fact the Sabre is in because I've seen it in videos, just rare as sh*t for me.
The Stinger I'm less sure about because I haven't seen anyone mention seeing it.

TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:17 AM

Please tell me it is possible to get the Off-Road Mesa after beating the story mode....

SirSmg
  • SirSmg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:30 AM

How many cars can you save in Franklins new safe house in the hills

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

Have you came across it yet? I know for a fact the Sabre is in because I've seen it in videos, just rare as sh*t for me.
The Stinger I'm less sure about because I haven't seen anyone mention seeing it.

I didn't find it yet, but why would they add a canned vehicle in the official vehicle list?

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:21 AM

My Michael is poor now lol. Spent 3500k just to add rims, tint, a new rim coat, and xenons! Cannot wait to do a heist. Oh and by the way the people saying they walk away from their car and come back with it gone are bullsh*tting. I parked a Felon GP in Chumash, swam far out and came back with it sitting right where I left it. The system is basically like IV I guess. Also my cars never disappear even after missions.

It seems very random. If you're in a place that's really putting a toll on the memory reserves, the game often de-spawns cars and items the second your turn around, even if they're right behind you. It's happened to me a few times, too. You get out of your car to get into another one, but change your mind, turn around, and poof. Feels worse than it was in IV, but the game world is also much prettier, and more detailed than ever before, so it's understandable.

That has happened to me where I swapped cars and the other one I was driving disappeared. I only lost my customized car one. I was cruising Mulholland right outside of Chumash and decided to check out that humongous modern cliffside mansion. I parked my Carbonizzare outside of the gate and went all of the way to the back of the house to look at the scenes. 20 minutes later I went back to the gate and my car was gone. Went to get it at the impound for $250. I think there is a time limit for how long your car can be parked because I've traveled far from my cars, came back, and they were still there just like in IV. I think the time limit is 20 minutes or so.

PennKid68
  • PennKid68

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:39 AM

Does anyone know where the Fusilade is located?

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:46 AM

Is this thread going to be updated? If not it should be locked since the actual game is out.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users