Main Official GTA V Vehicle Discussion Officialness

12,469 replies to this topic
A 2002
  • A 2002

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Members
  • Iceland

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

Found this today at my friends house, what beauty is this and why didn't R* make a driveable versiion?!?!?! That car should have been put into the game! Never expected R* to make a NEW old car for GTA V! Especially looking at all those 2000s cars... this is a 80s car, wish it had a driveable variant, beater even! :( 

mlgscg.jpg

2drdzci.jpg

Also, anyone else found stuff like this? 

• Dylricho likes this

Wug Shug
  • Wug Shug

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

Is the mustang in this game?

Yes, doesn't EXACTLY look like a mustang, but it is called the Vapid Dominator. Funny how people thought that was the SandKing

Is there any way to buy this car? I love the Mustang, I've stolen loads but I hate not being able to actually own it. Can't find it on either of the car sales websites in game.

I have not seen it in the list of cars available to buy. Maybe  unlockable near the end, maybe never buyable.

Tony Burger
  • Tony Burger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

I really hope they have DLC plans for the Pizzaboy. It's not the same without it.

drewberto
  • drewberto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

Has anyone found the 4x4 Rebel???

Has anyone found the off-road version of the Mesa? The only time I've seen them is during Merryweather missions since those guys drive them, but you can't take them out of the mission.

mesa3.jpg

THIS. This freaking off-road Mesa. Any help anyone? I've been trying to find this one for ages.

Columbo
  • Columbo

Blaine County Resident

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

It sucks that you can't buy all vehicles. I honestly couldn't care less for most of the buyable cars really. Very odd that R* chose to do this.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

It sucks that you can't buy all vehicles. I honestly couldn't care less for most of the buyable cars really. Very odd that R* chose to do this.

Very surprised that there's no second hand/bargain Dealership...

Also, did anybody see the Asea anywhere in the standard free roam? Seems it's only available in one single mission... Off the map.  :yawn:

PowerKracker
  • PowerKracker

Get me banned from this sh*thole

• BUSTED!
  • Tuvalu

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

The lack of secondhand cars disappointed me too, as well as the lack of physical dealerships.

I bet we're only gonna ever see them if we see another period GTA, where they'll be forced to put them due to no internet.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

Vehicularly I'm pretty disappointed. No basic cars. You can find an Aston Martin Rapide lookalike in the country I mean WTF? :lol: I mean MotorTrend drives crazy sh*t around SoCal but you rarely see them. Cars like that just shouldn't be so common in the countryside unless you're on a major freeway.

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

Trippy Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:23 PM Edited by Dylricho, 21 September 2013 - 01:32 AM.

Found this today at my friends house, what beauty is this and why didn't R* make a driveable versiion?!?!?! That car should have been put into the game! Never expected R* to make a NEW old car for GTA V! Especially looking at all those 2000s cars... this is a 80s car, wish it had a driveable variant, beater even! :(

http://i39.tinypic.com/mlgscg.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/2drdzci.jpg

It looks like a Ford Sierra to me, but I could be wrong.

Edit - yep, I was. ;)

Input
  • Input

Pineapple

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:53 PM

Anyone know wheres a good place to find a Sabre?

I've only seen them once during a mission where I couldn't get out to grab one..

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:00 AM Edited by pokemon4ever, 21 September 2013 - 12:20 AM.

mlgscg.jpg

2drdzci.jpg

Holy sh*t. It kind of looks like an updated Manana with 4 doors instead of 2? Rear end matches up well but front end is changed a bit.

SOptJFv.jpg

n96a7lS.jpg

gxDYFOs.jpg

Real life counterpart looks like an 80s Toyota Corolla.

Q6uLXS7.jpg

Or 80s Toyota Camry.

The scrap also has some similarities to the Futo.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

rider of bikes

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:19 AM Edited by chainsoar, 21 September 2013 - 12:38 AM.

Something occurred to me. Didn't I read that Steel Horse is listed on the BAWSAQ index? It's down right now so I can't check but if so, that's somewhat promising. Steel Horse are the company that manufacture the Zombie motorcycle. All the currently available bikes in single player are manufactured by Sh*tzu, Maibatsu, Dinka and Western.

Edit: lol 'sh*tzu' got censored

Edit edit: I forgot Nagasaki

JRZ
  • JRZ

Real Horrorshow

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:20 AM

How do you find this car?

stinger-gt.jpg

That's what I want to know, best looking car in the game IMO.

• Scaglietti likes this

TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:46 AM

Has anyone found the off-road version of the Mesa? The only time I've seen them is during Merryweather missions since those guys drive them, but you can't take them out of the mission.

mesa3.jpg

THIS. This freaking off-road Mesa. Any help anyone? I've been trying to find this one for ages.

YES.  We must find this car!

Input
  • Input

Pineapple

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:51 AM Edited by Input, 21 September 2013 - 12:52 AM.

mesa3.jpg

Might be at their base, on Mt. Zacundo (or wherever their base is) 

lnvisible
  • lnvisible

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:47 AM

mesa3.jpg

Might be at their base, on Mt. Zacundo (or wherever their base is) 

You talking about Fort Zancudo? If so, it's not in there. Mesa's are inside, but it's the Crusader version.

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

Trippy Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:04 AM

I want this vehicle in for DLC. Or maybe go full on.

Or, I would even be happy with a standard model ... just put it in, R*!

LamarFan
  • LamarFan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:25 AM

Is there any way to get the Lost MC Van, AKA the Gang Burrito that looks incredibly similar to the A-Team van, to your garage and keep it? I'm a few missions into the Trevor portion of the game (please, no spoilers) and I've tried to steal it and drive it back to the safehouse but it causes me to fail the mission and load the game. Is there any chance to get it after these missions? I'm assuming it can't be found anywhere. I returned to the two places I saw them after I completed the relevant missions, but they of course were gone. Other cars in the same place were still there, like Ranchers, though.

Really pisses me off. That thing is awesome and I want to drive it. Can you at least mod the regular Burrito, once you find it, to look that way?

Moth
  • Moth

Sheamus McF*ckyourself

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

Sometimes you'll see Lost trying to steal money from someone, during these random encounters, you can steal it and keep it for yourself.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

rider of bikes

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:47 AM Edited by chainsoar, 21 September 2013 - 02:47 AM.

You can't modify the regular Burrito or the gang variant in any way. If you drive either one up to LS Customs you are told "this vehicle cannot be customised". I sincerely hope things are different when online goes live, because I was hoping Rockstar might let us create our own Gang Burritos for our crews.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:31 AM Edited by JOSEPH X, 21 September 2013 - 03:37 AM.

The game is suffering from 'same car syndrome' - I'm not seeing a variety of more than 5 or 6 cars around the player character.

0_0.jpg

There's 10 Ocelot Jackals in that shot alone. C'mon R* FFS!

TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:32 AM Edited by TGPomy, 21 September 2013 - 03:33 AM.

You also can't store the Gang Burrito because the trusty 4-car garages don't let you store it for some reason.  I put in Franklin's safehouse garage, but it disappeared sadly.  Also, I am still looking for the Off-road Mesa, but it is NOT in Fort Zancudo....Hopefully it turns up somewhere.  

P.S. -  I thought the Hunter Attack Helicopter was supposed to be in this game or something?  I've seen pics of it on Warstock Cache and Carry.

LamarFan
  • LamarFan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:33 AM

So I'm assuming the Lost do these crimes in Blaine County? Any places in particular? Is there any point in looking right now?

SPOILER ALERT:

Spoiler
Should I wait before trying to find one of these events?

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:31 AM

So I'm assuming the Lost do these crimes in Blaine County? Any places in particular? Is there any point in looking right now?

SPOILER ALERT:

Spoiler

The best place to get a lost van is at the Suburban store in Hawick. They are always jacking the store. You have to be careful though because garages won't repai it.

Managed to find a Coquette and mod it up. Took it for a lap of the island and boy is it scary fast.

9847947083_f4bfd089e3_c.jpg

9847919036_1763e996e1_c.jpg

9847880265_12604af925_c.jpg

GTAO is going to be a great racer. I can't wait.

baseb
  • baseb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

@Joseph x

Yeah sometimes I too get same car syndrome but when they're all different it is a great sight.
IMG_20130921_055301_zpsc8c19209.jpg

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

Trippy Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:17 AM

P.S. -  I thought the Hunter Attack Helicopter was supposed to be in this game or something?  I've seen pics of it on Warstock Cache and Carry.

The Annihilator took its place.

djv3n0m
  • djv3n0m

Bumboclaaaat !!!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:01 AM

The game is suffering from 'same car syndrome' - I'm not seeing a variety of more than 5 or 6 cars around the player character.

0_0.jpg

There's 10 Ocelot Jackals in that shot alone. C'mon R* FFS!

loll at least they had the courtesy of putting different colors 

baseb
  • baseb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:11 AM Edited by baseb, 21 September 2013 - 06:28 AM.

The Grotti Carbonizarre is absolutely amazing. The roof animation is one of the best and the sound is monstrous! At first I was unsure about it but when I jacked one near Michael's house, it became one of my favourite cars. Now im thinking more towards it being a Ferrari california (like stingrayX mentioned) with 458/gtr/zagato touches.

Edit-
The sentinal is also another excellent vehicle but what is the difference between it and the XS version? Ive driven both and they look the same, same speed, only difference i can see is one's a convertible but with the roof up, they look exactly the same! Or am I missing something?...

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

NO BULLSHlT ALLOWED Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:27 AM Edited by FR_Player-One, 21 September 2013 - 06:28 AM.

SPOILER ALERT:

Spoiler

The best place to get a lost van is at the Suburban store in Hawick. They are always jacking the store. You have to be careful though because garages won't repai it.

@LamarFan , actually, once I switched to Trevor and found him throwing a member of the Lost off a bridge ( lol ), the Lost van was just behind Trevor :)
I kept it

igrvks
  • igrvks

Proto Hipster

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:44 AM

I am not able to get a pic right now but after one of trevor's early missions (shootout against aztecas) I found an all black Dubsta, with that rdiculous benefactor badge removed and rest of the badges painted black.. It looks straight gangster but I have not seen any other dubstas like it, is it an unique vehicle? I would hate if my garage glitches and it goes missing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users