GTA V Vehicle Database

11,408 replies to this topic
gtamann123
  • gtamann123

The Night Is Like A Dagger, Long And Cold And Sharp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (Ragref @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 16:41)
QUOTE (gtamann123 @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 16:32)
So has the Max Payne vehicle list been debunked? Or is there a possibility it's legit. I really want to see a snowmobile in V

The Cuban 800 was in the MP3 list, and it got to GTA V. Adrian's theory was wrong.

What's adrianns theory?

Vice City MMXI
  • Vice City MMXI

Insider

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:39 PM Edited by Vice City MMXI, 05 May 2013 - 05:47 PM.

In the recent IGN Article it states that they saw a RV by some fisherman. "A wild cat slinks along a ridge below as Franklin steers his ’chute down the slope before landing on a trail running parallel to a stream. Deer graze. A pair of hikers trudge by. Ahead sits an RV and a gaggle of fishermen. An ATV or three hum past on a nearby track."

Also in the Game Informer article,
"Franklin successfully navigates himself to the side of the road, where two men are fishing the stream next to their Winnebago ."

And CVG "a quad bike moves along one of the countless mud trails, and cars along the mountain roads; and, gradually, the river edges closer, shimmering in the sunlight, and we can see two people fishing on its banks, a Winnebago parked next to them."

Aaaand Kotaku "Franklin landed on the ground, walked past some people who were fishing by a stream. We spotted an RV and a dune buggy."

Yes, I reposted this, it seems like Azazel missed my first post about it. (No offence).

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (gtamann123 @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 17:38)
QUOTE (Ragref @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 16:41)
QUOTE (gtamann123 @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 16:32)
So has the Max Payne vehicle list been debunked? Or is there a possibility it's legit. I really want to see a snowmobile in V

The Cuban 800 was in the MP3 list, and it got to GTA V. Adrian's theory was wrong.

What's adrianns theory?

Deleted vehicles from GTA IV.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

The Night Is Like A Dagger, Long And Cold And Sharp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:55 PM

Yeah I think the RV should be added to the list since its obviously going to be in. Even though we don't have a picture of it.

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:11 PM Edited by Azazel, 05 May 2013 - 06:13 PM.

QUOTE (Ragref @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 19:34)
QUOTE (FRA1Z3R @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 16:27)
QUOTE (Azazel @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 14:58)
QUOTE (Ragref @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 16:54)
QUOTE (Azazel @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 14:10)
QUOTE (Sezii)
Whats now with this unnamed sports car?
We know, we can customize cars  biggrin.gif
So and 'cause of this is this car a FELTZER

Perhaps. I don't think we'll be able to customize cars in that fashion, though. It's radically different from the Feltzer from IV, so either it's a direct replacement, or they coexist.

GI said the customization will be on par with Midnight Club LA, look at this video here to show how much you can customize in Midnight Club LA.

I know how much you can customize in MCLA, I've played it. I think they may have overstated the depth of the customization, though. They're the only ones that made that connection, and they also said this:

QUOTE (Game Informer)
If you'd rather focus on style over substance, concentrate on altering the paint job, wheels, window tinting, grill, and spoiler. You can even customize your license plate

Which doesn't exactly sound like customization on par with MCLA, at all.

They also said this: "The customization doesn't end with character progression. The Pay & Spray businesses that used to serve as a quick way to fix up your car and get a new paintjob are now full custom shops. Rockstar says players can tweak both performance and aesthetics at a level on par with Midnight Club: Los Angeles.

Under the hood, you can tune the engine, improve the suspension, buy new brakes, and make other tweaks to how the car handles. Trick your engine out too much and you can overtune it, so be careful.

If you'd rather focus on style over substance, concentrate on altering the paint job, wheels, window tinting, grill, and spoiler. You can even customize your license plate.
"

That describes a full on racing game... I would say that is on par with MC: LA.

You may not be able to do vinyls and what not, but this amount of customization in a GTA game is something that (I think) no-one truly saw coming.

Did you even read this, Azael? Pretty much explains the removal of the Buffalo (facelift) and Unnamed Sports Car 7.

I did read it, and I have been thinking on it. I'm not one to make rash decisions, no matter how obvious some things might seem to some people. In the case of the Buffalo, it seems a bit far fetched to me, that one would be able to replace the entire rear end, as opposed to just a bumper - at least when considering the mentioned possibilities in the customization, disregarding the 'buts' and the 'ifs' and the 'and mores' for now.

It's good that you bring it up again, as it forces me to take a stance. And that stance is, that until we know exactly how extensive the customization is going to be, I'm going to keep them listed a separate entities. At least for now. smile.gif

QUOTE (Vice City MMXI)
In the recent IGN Article it states that they saw a RV by some fisherman. "A wild cat slinks along a ridge below as Franklin steers his ’chute down the slope before landing on a trail running parallel to a stream. Deer graze. A pair of hikers trudge by. Ahead sits an RV and a gaggle of fishermen. An ATV or three hum past on a nearby track."

Also in the Game Informer article,
"Franklin successfully navigates himself to the side of the road, where two men are fishing the stream next to their Winnebago ."

And CVG "a quad bike moves along one of the countless mud trails, and cars along the mountain roads; and, gradually, the river edges closer, shimmering in the sunlight, and we can see two people fishing on its banks, a Winnebago parked next to them."

Aaaand Kotaku "Franklin landed on the ground, walked past some people who were fishing by a stream. We spotted an RV and a dune buggy."

Yes, I reposted this, it seems like Azazel missed my first post about it. (No offence).

I did take note of your post, and I did have similar thoughts when reading the previews (I've read all of them front to back, except the IGN one, naturally rolleyes.gif ). As it is with the matter above, I haven't made up my mind yet. I added the Dinghy, because it was mentioned by name, and described to be very similar to the one we had in IV - so there were a lot of solid pointers. The RV/Winnebago is a bit different, as it wasn't actually driven, or interacted with, only mentioned, which is what I would call hearsay - and that is what gave me pause at first. But you're right, all the previews mentioning it as a proper wheeled vehicle, is probably evidence enough - it would strike me as odd if it was a stationary prop. And we did see something similar in the second trailer, an undiscernable object in the background that sort of looked like a Winnebago. I'll add it. tounge.gif

Steinreicher
  • Steinreicher

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

Hello guys!
I'm new here and I thought, maybe I could make my own contribution to this thread and share my thoughts with you about a possible vehicle - the yacht.
Since it has already been revealed that the yacht on screenshot #781 is the same yacht which appears in the Trailer about Michael, I'm not going to tell everyone that I've also noticed this coincidence. It's obvious.
Instead of this I'm going to show you my small analysis about how this yacht could look like, and where it comes from.
This is incredible, but we all have already seen this watercraft before. This yacht probably comes from the Max Payne 3 DLC "Painful Memories".
Why do I think so? Well, there are some similarities between (let's call it) Michael's yacht and the yacht from "Painful Memories" DLC.
I took this promotional image created by Rockstar Games and tried to combine the separated deck plans. And that's what I got:
Image of the yacht ATTENTION! The size of the image: 1996x326p
I tried my best combining the decks, though it doesn't look as well as it should. The rooftop of the wheelhouse and other equipment such as radar and so on are missing. But that's not my fault smile.gif
Based on this image I created a new one showing the same area of the yacht which appears in Michael's Trailer and on Max Payne 3 screenshots.
Comparing the yachts ATTENTION! Very big image! The size of the image: 2444x1910p
The decks' layout of the Michael's yacht stern completely matches with the decks' layout of the yacht from MP3 DLC.
Everything is the same:
- positions of the stairways, flagstaff and jacuzzi,
- stairs leading to the jacuzzi,
- the deck's texture,
- the railings and so on. Even the furniture (except the colours)!
And there is one more little detail which says that the yacht in GTA V is the same yacht from "Painful Memories" DLC:
Look at this screenshot from Max Payne 3. Notice the glass standing left to Max. Now take a look at this picture from the Michael's trailer. Ha! The glass is still standing in the same place!
I'm 99.9% sure that this is the same yacht and that it is converted from Max Payne 3 to GTA V or vice versa (it could have already been made for GTA V and then converted to MP3).
Here you can see the upper deck with the wheelhouse and radar equipment on it as well as part of the A deck.
And here you'll find more images of this yacht (just scroll a little bit down).

Now I'd like to discuss if the yacht is moveable or not.
Let's take a look at the screenshot #781 again and compare it with the Tracy-On-Yacht scene.
It looks like the position of the yacht on screenshot #781 doesn't match with its position in the trailer scene.
I don't know how to explain in a better way, but I think, the yacht should "look" almost towards the coastline with (what seems to appear as) lighthouse, according to the trailer.
This image should better explain what I'm talking about. The image size: 1280x720p
It could be that Rockstar just moved the yacht from one position to another with help of their map editor (in case it's just a map object). But I really hope this yacht is owned by Michael and that it's moveable.
It would make no sense to me if we could own a marina and a yacht, but we couldn't use it as a vehicle.
And what do you reckon?

Rockstar says, it is a three story yacht. But it definitely has 4 decks above the waterline (C, B, A and Upper Deck, see the picture "Comparing the yachts"). They probably say so, because C deck is not accessible (in Max Payne 3 at least).
One of my next theories about this yacht is, that it could carry a mini submarine on it. Yes, I'm talking about the yellow mini submarine which is shown on screenshot #711 (based on Perry Submarine PC12, as discovered by Graven).
I think so, because this type of vehicle is really slow in comparison to the other watercrafts. I reckon, its maximum speed should be 4-5 knots or so (7.4-9.3 km/h). So if you want to dive in a submarine, you first need to bring it to the location where you actually want to dive. To do so you need a carrier.
Of course, this does not automatically mean that the submarine is carried by the yacht, but it should be carried by a big boat such as "Tug" in GTA IV. Though I hope it is carried by the yacht (if it's moveable) since we know that almost each boat has a diving equipment on board. And if small boats can contain scuba gear, why can't big boats (such as yacht) contain a mini submarine?
That would be a very cool stuff. Just imagine - you go to the marina where the boats and yachts are sheltered (now we know there is a marina in LS), take your yacht to the sea, anchor somewhere 6 miles away from the coast, then go downstairs to the C deck where the mini submarine is placed and take your trip to the depths of the sea. This is wonderful! Isn't it?

Why do I pay so many attention to this vehicle?
Well, the answer is, I very like big boats, yachts and ships. I wish the players could have a big yacht in a GTA since GTA VC.
Once I saw this yacht coming with MP3 DLC, I thought, that would be very cool if Rockstar would put this yacht into GTA V and make it interactive.
I didn't even hope that Rockstar would put in GTA V such features as car customization and ability to buy properties. Now we get all these previews which say that we can customize our protagonists, tune the cars with a lot of options, buy properties, businesses and other stuff! That's incredible!
And that is what makes me hope, this yacht is interactive and moveable.

P.S.: I'm sorry that I didn't insert the images in my post and make you click on all those links. But if I'd have posted them here in original size, they'd have been way too big for the forum. And if I'd have made them smaller, the inscriptions on images would have been difficult to read. I hope, you liked my analysis though smile.gif
@ Moderators of GTAforums: This is my first message on this forum, please don't be to critical about this post. If I did something wrong, please let me know, so I can avoid my mistakes in the future.
Thank you!

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (Steinreicher @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 20:21)
I hope, you liked my analysis though smile.gif

Loved it! How about that for a first post, haha. It was really thorough, and a good read I'd say. It's obvious now that you point it out, that they have used the yacht from MP3, or at least parts of it.

I'm not going to add it to the database at this point, though. There are a bit too many uncertainties regarding the question if it's actually driveable or not, as you also state yourself. I do say I like the idea of a safehouse you can take with you and anchor where you see fit, though. colgate.gif

@ Moderators of GTAforums: This is my first message on this forum, please don't be to critical about this post. If I did something wrong, please let me know, so I can avoid my mistakes in the future.
Thank you!

I don't think you'll have anything to worry about. We don't have a habit of punishing well thought out posts around here. tounge.gif

I'd say that this deserves its own topic, otherwise it'll just drown in the pages here, which would be a shame. smile.gif

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (Steinreicher @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 18:21)
-snip-

Very nice observation. It does look like the same Yacht, I am convinced. Whether it is movable or not. I guess we will have to wait til there are more screens or trailers released if they happen to feature it. If not, waiting til we have the game in our hands.

Again, Very good and detailed post. wink.gif

cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

WOW! That's a nice analysis @Steinreicher smile.gif

I hope that i can land a VTOL on the yacht!

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

Well, it does look like it says Thunder in the Maibatsu sports car.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (Darth_Starkiller @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 18:56)

Picture needs some enhancement to be sure.

Steinreicher
  • Steinreicher

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (Azazel @ Sunday @ May 5 2013, 18:40)
Loved it! How about that for a first post, haha. It was really thorough, and a good read I'd say.

I'm glad you liked my post, Azazel! smile.gif
Thanks a lot!

I'm not going to add it to the database at this point, though. There are a bit too many uncertainties regarding the question if it's actually driveable or not, as you also state yourself. I do say I like the idea of a safehouse you can take with you and anchor where you see fit, though.

Well, that's OK. I didn't think you'll add it to the database, because we really don't know if the yacht is driveable or not. I really hope, it is. smile.gif
I just wanted to know the opinions of other users about this watercraft.
The idea of a moveable safehouse does also sound cool! icon14.gif

I'd say that this deserves its own topic, otherwise it'll just drown in the pages here, which would be a shame.

You really think the yacht should have its own thread? smile.gif
I guess, I just need to create a new topic then. But where? In general section or in the "news" section? Do I have to let the moderators know about it?
I hope, you could help me with it smile.gif

QUOTE (FRA1Z3R @ Sunday @ May 5 2013, 18:44)
Very nice observation. It does look like the same Yacht, I am convinced. Whether it is movable or not. I guess we will have to wait til there are more screens or trailers released if they happen to feature it. If not, waiting til we have the game in our hands.

Again, Very good and detailed post.

Thanks for this kind of words, FRA1Z3R!
Let's hope that we will find out something new about the yacht later. If we'll notice on a new screenshot or in a new trailer that the yacht changed its position from Pleasure Pier to somewhere else, this will automatically mean that the yacht is moveable! In this case I'll be over the moon biggrin.gif

QUOTE (UtricularEwe001 @ Sunday @ May 5 2013, 18:45)
WOW! That's a nice analysis @Steinreicher 

I hope that i can land a VTOL on the yacht!

Thank you, UtricularEwe001! Hopefully, we'll be able to do so. wink.gif

Thank you all for your positive reaction! I really appreciate it! smile.gif

Untame Snail
  • Untame Snail

What?

• Members
  • Rwanda

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:20 PM

"Unnamed Sports Car 7" is definitely a Feltzer with a few upgrades.

The Unknown Man
  • The Unknown Man

All you maggots smoking fags out there on Hollywood Boulevard

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Untame Snail @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 20:20)
"Unnamed Sports Car 7" is definitely a Feltzer with a few upgrades.

Well the SL 65 AMG Black Series is a SL 65 AMG with upgrades, so...

Of course can't say if it's actually a different model from the regular Feltzer, or just tuned up by the now confirmed carmodding capabilities.

If it is a different model than the Feltzer, the name could be something like Feltzer S, Feltzer R, Feltzer RS etc.

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (Azazel @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 19:11)
And we did see something similar in the second trailer, an undiscernable object in the background that sort of looked like a Winnebago. I'll add it. tounge.gif

I of course propose using "Journey" as the vehicle name once it's visually confirmed. sly.gif

user posted image

A2002
  • A2002

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:11 PM

Will the Hakumai return? sad.gif will it not return since it hasn't been seen in a trailer? sad.gif

They said so many cars would be in this game.. there must be one or two from the old games other then SA.

Idaho / Esperanto for example.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (A2002 @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 21:11)
Will the Hakumai return? sad.gif will it not return since it hasn't been seen in a trailer? sad.gif

They said so many cars would be in this game.. there must be one or two from the old games other then SA.

Idaho / Esperanto for example.

Could be. We have not spotted that car yet. But maybe they will give us some screenshots in a couple of months or so. Who knows.

GTA-iFruit
  • GTA-iFruit

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

I wonder if we can gas up!

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

I'm sure it's been pointed out already because I noticed it my first time watching trailer but...
user posted image
I theorize that The black SUV behind the red Jeep is a Huntley. It's slightly too large to pull off that Evoque vibe. Given that we haven't seen the Huntley in a while, R* probably updated the texture as they did with the police cars.

John Footpenis
  • John Footpenis

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 21:16)
I'm sure it's been pointed out already because I noticed it my first time watching trailer but...
user posted image
I theorize that The black SUV behind the red Jeep is a Huntley. It's slightly too large to pull off that Evoque vibe. Given that we haven't seen the Huntley in a while, R* probably updated the texture as they did with the police cars.

This is probably the mystery SUV from the Michael screenshot that we can't seem to pinpoint. We could end up having 3 or 4 different Land Rover models in V by the looks of things.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:31 PM Edited by gtavpoliceimprovements, 05 May 2013 - 10:39 PM.

I Don't know this has been discussed but the Ambulance in Trailer 1 has a Different paint scheme than the one from IV

http://media.gtanet....s/ambulance.jpg

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:29 PM Edited by FRA1Z3R, 05 May 2013 - 11:48 PM.

QUOTE (Shockenheim @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 18:59)
QUOTE (Darth_Starkiller @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 18:56)

Picture needs some enhancement to be sure.

I studied and studied that picture, tried to enhance it as best I could but couldn't get anything really clear but the best I could gather from those blurry letters was 'SHADOW'...

Edit: ^^^ this is for the silver letters on the left. The black letters on the bottom say 'MAIBATSU'. And the silver letters looks like a 'Turbo' badge followed by the model extension (Limited, LT, ES, ETC.) you see on a lot of sports cars.

CarLuver69
  • CarLuver69

Strangely Animated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:10 AM

Just wanted to point out that the Picador and Regina are now related to each other. The Chevrolet El Camino and Chevrolet Kingswood.

user posted image

The tiny picture is a mirrored still from the trailer. The Regina is now based on a 1969/1970 Chevrolet Kingswood, with the Picador being its El Camino counterpart.

MichaelTn21
  • MichaelTn21

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:59 AM

I think I identified the real counterpart of Unnamed Sedan 7. I looks like it is inspired by the 2014 Chevrolet Impala and the Jaguar XF.

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

This post will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (John Footpenis @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 22:28)
QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Sunday, May 5 2013, 21:16)
user posted image
I theorize that The black SUV behind the red Jeep is a Huntley.  It's slightly too large to pull off that Evoque vibe.  Given that we haven't seen the Huntley in a while, R* probably updated the texture as they did with the police cars.

This is probably the mystery SUV from the Michael screenshot that we can't seem to pinpoint. We could end up having 3 or 4 different Land Rover models in V by the looks of things.

Agreed. This one in particular seems to be based on the new Range Rover Sport:

user posted image

MichaelTn21
  • MichaelTn21

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

QUOTE (Azazel @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 23:52)
QUOTE (AlfredNTheFettuc @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 20:10)
Oh, don't forget to add another shot of the space rocket!

I almost forgot!

user posted image

icon14.gif

Isn't this Space Rocket just the sign of Up N Atom Burgers? It doesn't look useable.

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

Bei mir laufen die Geschäfte wie in Southpark Mister Hankey

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:03 AM

QUOTE (MichaelTn21 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 06:47)

I almost forgot!

user posted image

icon14.gif

Isn't this Space Rocket just the sign of Up N Atom Burgers? It doesn't look useable.

Why would they add a Space Rocket that is not flyable? Think about it for a second time.

@ Azazel, I read a German GTA V preview and it says during the presentation Trevor used a speed boat called "Zodiac" before diving.

http://www.welt.de/s...Epos-GTA-5.html

Laxain
  • Laxain

So anyway, back to me.

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE (gtavpoliceimprovements @ Monday, May 6 2013, 09:31)
I Don't know this has been discussed but the Ambulance in Trailer 1 has a Different paint scheme than the one from IV

http://media.gtanet....s/ambulance.jpg

Thats not surprising as the Los Angeles ambulances have a different scheme to those in NY, so it would therefore translate into GTA that the schemes would be different.

MichaelTn21
  • MichaelTn21

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:05 AM

This truck looks like a Toyota Tundra.
user posted image
user posted image

MichaelTn21
  • MichaelTn21

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE (Stephan123 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 08:03)
QUOTE (MichaelTn21 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 06:47)

I almost forgot!

user posted image

icon14.gif

Why would they add a Space Rocket that is not flyable? Think about it for a second time.

@ Azazel, I read a German GTA V preview and it says during the presentation Trevor used a speed boat called "Zodiac" before diving.

http://www.welt.de/s...Epos-GTA-5.html

On the Rocket there is on atom, and the restaurant right next to it is called Up-n-Atom Dinner. It is basically a space themed Dinner and this is their sign. It doesn't even look like you can get in, the texture id different. user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users