» «
Photo

GTA V Vehicle Database

12,160 replies to this topic
Codra9
  • Codra9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:34 AM Edited by Codra9, 22 September 2013 - 04:38 AM.

just learned from social club profile. ive stolen and driven the karin sultan like atleast 20 times among the 3 characters. thats pretty lame. i swear ive only haD the Asterope. but w/e

same with the futo

Codra9
  • Codra9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:48 AM Edited by Codra9, 22 September 2013 - 04:50 AM.

Has anyone found a Sabre Turbo or Cheetah in traffic? I haven't seen either outside of missions..

hey man i posted a mention of this. i found a beasted sabre in the little town across the lake from trevors house. like either on the same st or a street over from the "hen house" bar that you can purchase. forgot the cars exact name, but it was more than just a sabre

i think the area is called grapeseed according to the map. its a small town too so it should be easy to find. if it aint there. then i got this bad feeling that the game spawns cars and stuff based on what it thinks you like, as opposed to having cars in set areas all the time like in previous installments

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

This post will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:16 AM

Found this today at my friends house, what beauty is this and why didn't R* make a driveable versiion?!?!?! That car should have been put into the game! Never expected R* to make a NEW old car for GTA V! Especially looking at all those 2000s cars... this is a 80s car, wish it had a driveable variant, beater even! :(

mlgscg.jpg

2drdzci.jpg

Also, anyone else found stuff like this? 

Alfa Romeo 75/Milano. Such a sexy car...

alfa-romeo-75-3.0-08.jpg

XxLakersElitexX
  • XxLakersElitexX

Dedicated Fan

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:26 AM Edited by XxLakersElitexX, 22 September 2013 - 06:30 AM.

Has anyone found a Sabre Turbo or Cheetah in traffic? I haven't seen either outside of missions..

I have a beautiful suped up sabre turbo in my garage. I found it somewhere in the main part of the city. No luck on the cheetah yet though.

TGPomy
  • TGPomy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:32 AM

Where do I find an Asea?

SuccessPastaTime
  • SuccessPastaTime

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:08 AM Edited by SuccessPastaTime, 22 September 2013 - 07:14 AM.

I wish they still have the Schafter in the game. I wish they had more junk cars too.

Edit: I'm an idiot, it is in the game.

I always liked the luxury sedans and coupes, but didn't care much for the racers, except muscle and Japanese ones.

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

I wish they still have the Schafter in the game. I wish they had more junk cars too.

You mean this?

sparky66
  • sparky66

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:40 AM

How do you find this car?stinger-gt.jpg

I also want to know, you can't buy it and I haven't seen it spawn.
Has anyone seen a Sabre GT yet? You can't buy it anywhere but you can buy a Vigero?! Vigeros were everywhere in IV but I haven't seen one spawn yet in V.
Also, some cars which should be common (Asea, Primo etc.) are rare but some cars like Buccaneer, Tornado etc are everywhere.
Can't wait for PC version so I can mod the traffic spawning like I did in IV to make every vehicle appear in traffic.
I'm also looking for this GT car.  You're right, the Asea is super rare, I've only seen a few in traffic, by the way.

Just started the game, walked outside Michael's house, and two Sabre Gts drove past. Stole one and a ton of Vigeros started spawning. Later on I was driving past the stadium and Aseas started spawning everywhere. Perhaps restarting/reloading the game helps give more variety by forcing the game to reload vehicles?

I am guessing the Stinger GT may be a reward car? Perhaps for completing all races or something?

Glenni91
  • Glenni91

Trick

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:16 PM

Finally saw a Rumpo, it's the best looking of the vans.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

anyone know the exact location for sabre turbo, khamelion, police buffalo, rat loader and merryweather-tuned mesa ? 

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:36 PM

anyone know the exact location for sabre turbo, khamelion, police buffalo, rat loader and merryweather-tuned mesa ?

There is no such thing as a Sabre Turbo, but Why did they re-name this?  :blink:

The Sabre Turbo spawns around Los Santos once in a while, you just have to get lucky. Read a few of the later pages of this thread for a location on the Police Buffalo. I often see the Rat Loader parked around Sandy Shores. The Khamelion is only available in GTA Online, if you bought the Collector's Edition. Not sure about the lifted military Mesa, but it was discussed in here not too many pages ago. :)

• rampage08 and Sting4S like this

SirSmg
  • SirSmg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

I JUST NEED TO FIND A DARN FUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chirpy Red
  • Chirpy Red

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

Anyone found a Canis Seminole or Declasse Asea? Not found one in the game yet.

SirSmg
  • SirSmg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

Nvm.

i found one, now i cant stop seeing them.

i really wish rockstar would've fixed that.

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

Nvm.

i found one, now i cant stop seeing them.

i really wish rockstar would've fixed that.

It's not something that can be fixed, as it has to do with the amount of memory the current consoles have. In the future we might be able to have more stuff on the screen at the same time, but not at this time. :)

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

The car clone bug is kinda like a slap to the face. You spend a lot of time in the game and finally find a rare car or one you really like and haven't seen that much before. Then suddenly they're everywhere and the car you possess now doesn't feel so special anymore.

SirSmg
  • SirSmg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

Is there a way for those who did not purchase the special edition, to get the garage for cars?

The BIG garage.

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

Is there a way for those who did not purchase the special edition, to get the garage for cars?

The BIG garage.

The BIG garage is only for GTA Online. And I imagine that you'll be able to purchase it for a costly sum. But we'll see on October first. :)

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:12 PM

Did anyone find Lawn Mover and Docktug?

Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

I know I'm probably late with these, but where do I find these cars? Are they related to any missions? They are in the Snapmatic section in the Social Club site.

The second was tagged as #LaMesa, so it's probably there somewhere.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

I know I'm probably late with these, but where do I find these cars? Are they related to any missions? They are in the Snapmatic section in the Social Club site.

0_0.jpg

This one is at Trevor's Trailer.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

The "Hot rod" ATV's obtained when achieving the main story. Ron sends Trevor a Message about a Surprise waiting back near the trailer.

Z1000
  • Z1000

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:27 PM

Is khamelion available in single player?

Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

-snip-

This one is at Trevor's Trailer.

Haven't seen it yet. Thanks. :^:

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

Is khamelion available in single player?

Yes, but rare as hell.

FEDE_snma_ITA
  • FEDE_snma_ITA

Shipped up to Boston

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

It's strange how some of us have difficulties to find some cars in their games.
For example, the Seminole is really common in my game, the most common are the Oracles and Cavalcades too...
But i have seen just like the 30% of vehicles so far, never seen Asea, Khamelion, Gauntlet or the Cheval sedan...

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:34 PM Edited by Ragref, 22 September 2013 - 05:34 PM.

It's strange how some of us have difficulties to find some cars in their games.
For example, the Seminole is really common in my game, the most common are the Oracles and Cavalcades too...
But i have seen just like the 30% of vehicles so far, never seen Asea, Khamelion, Gauntlet or the Cheval sedan...

Seminole, Oracle and Cavalcade? Sh*t, that's one of the rarest for me. I never saw a Seminole, though Oracle and Cavalcades are common, but not really common. I see a lot of Blistas in my game.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

i hate how the game has so many super high dollar cars wish there was just everyday cars.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

My game is full of Felons and Grangers... And recently Washingtons.

Never saw a Blista so far. Also, the Fugitive is very frequent in the desert area.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

My Michael is poor now lol. Spent 3500k just to add rims, tint, a new rim coat, and xenons! Cannot wait to do a heist. Oh and by the way the people saying they walk away from their car and come back with it gone are bullsh*tting. I parked a Felon GP in Chumash, swam far out and came back with it sitting right where I left it. The system is basically like IV I guess. Also my cars never disappear even after missions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users