GTA V Vehicle Database

11,297 replies to this topic
Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

Anyone seen Karin Sultan somewhere? Would like to have it and mod it :)

The car spawning seems quite random, but I've been running into masses of them in South LS, around La Puerta. :)

I go to La Puerta, all I see is Jackals and Yougas

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

1.16 = Baddies in Buzzards

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

http://socialclub.ro...areer/vehicles/

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

How do you find this car?

stinger-gt.jpg

midniteryu
  • midniteryu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:15 AM

So I had a question about vehicle armor. My question is when you get the option to buy car armor it gives it in percentages ( 20%, 40%, 60% , 80%, & 100%) and I was wondering is this percentage the boost to the vehicles overall durability or how much damage is deducted from whatever source ( gunefire,car, light post, tree, wall, etc) damaged it?  

TotesMagotes
  • TotesMagotes

Totes Magotes

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:56 AM

Has anyone found the 4x4 Rebel???

Trevor-truck-fire-GTAV.jpg

lnvisible
  • lnvisible

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:01 AM Edited by lnvisible, 20 September 2013 - 02:01 AM.

Yep, just customized one actually. Just ride around near Trevor's safehouse in the country. They'll spawn anywhere around there at times.

Has anyone found the off-road version of the Mesa? The only time I've seen them is during Merryweather missions since those guys drive them, but you can't take them out of the mission.

mesa3.jpg

TotesMagotes
  • TotesMagotes

Totes Magotes

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:25 AM

Yep, just customized one actually. Just ride around near Trevor's safehouse in the country. They'll spawn anywhere around there at times.

Seriously? Christ, i been driving around Sandy Shores forever and haven't seen one. Thanks though.

YoungFlaco
  • YoungFlaco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:42 AM

Where is the garage located? I remember seeing the pop up info screen but I don't remember where its at. Can someone help me out?

isiz
  • isiz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

Am i the only one who cares about the Hunter? :(

No dude, I think it sucks it's missing too. What sucks even more is that the Hydra VTOL is out too. I have been waiting for that jet since trailer 1. My only hope is that they are saving tons of vehicles for DLC/GTAO.
  • Dylricho likes this

Agni
  • Agni

#WeeabooPower

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

Does anyone else feel like the Tow Truck used in early Franklin missions has literally the worst brakes EVER?

Seriously man, those brakes are not even there.

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:11 AM Edited by Dylricho, 20 September 2013 - 07:15 AM.

Loved the tug boat thought we would have a big ship or two this time around?

It would have been great to have had an operable tugboat and perhaps a container ship, as well as the returning large aircraft.

Sadly, I think the tugboat was omitted because of frame rate issues with GTA IV, whenever you got close to land, the game would slow down. Obviously, this wouldn't be an issue if GTA V was released for the next-gen consoles, but whatever.  :sui:

Edit - Also noticed that the Merit is absent. -.-

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

This post will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:22 AM

Sure I can't be the only one with this vehicle related problem...

Basically; I found a car that I loved, customized it and made it the best I possibly could - while spending over $100,000 in the process - then I saved it into my garage, saved the game and when I woke up with my character it was still there.

However I did a mission, and after the mission the car had disappeared. Not at my safe house and not in the garage that I own, or even in the place I left it before the mission.

Bit annoying really, don't want to have to spend all that money on customizing cars only for me to have it for about an hour.

If you drove it to the mission and left it there, it should have been impounded. Check the Police Impound in east LS.

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

Were the real-time reflecting mirrors put back into the game?

Indiana24
  • Indiana24

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:04 AM

Sucks that you can't use the JB 700's weapons unless it's in a mission. I just bought one and didn't realize it until after the fact.

• Dylricho likes this

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:07 AM

Can't play till next week; is the Comet the only Pfister in the game? Is there a Cabrio or Speeder version?

Seems like a missed opportunity to include a Cayenne & Panamera... Porsche isn't exactly a fringe marque.

The cayenne is in under a different brand

Any pics?  :colgate:

Absolutely loving that Weeny advert with the ramp. It effectively achieves the Holy Grail of GTA humour: it combines a parody of a real life advert with an in-game mechanic. Hope there's more similarly clever comedy by R*... 

kinobla
  • kinobla

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

Absolutely loving that Weeny advert with the ramp. It effectively achieves the Holy Grail of GTA humour: it combines a parody of a real life advert with an in-game mechanic. Hope there's more similarly clever comedy by R*... 

search for obey rocoto in the internet. ;) 

Damn so many cars are missing... while waiting for pc version of gta5, I play IV and look at the traffic... I already miss the faction, presidente, blista compact.

Also one thing to share with you guys. Ever since gta 3 we had two versions of the taxi. In gta4 there were three and now just one... Seems that they focused at other groups of cars :cry:

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:24 AM Edited by Dylricho, 20 September 2013 - 10:26 AM.

Can't play till next week; is the Comet the only Pfister in the game? Is there a Cabrio or Speeder version?

Seems like a missed opportunity to include a Cayenne & Panamera... Porsche isn't exactly a fringe marque.

rocoto.jpg

It's in as the Obey Rocoto; so it's now an Audi, apparently. *smh*

Fingers crossed for some DLC vehicles. 

• Sting4S likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

rocoto.jpg

It's in as the Obey Rocoto; so it's now an Audi, apparently. *smh*

Fingers crossed for some DLC vehicles. 

I was confused that this was an Obey as it shares no Audi SUV resemblance, but in real life Audi and Porsche are connected so... I do want DLC as well. I want an RS5 lookalike. They put in a C63 AMG, M3, but not an RS5?

Also anybody see this again? :(

stinger-gt.jpg

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

I'd have kept it as a Pfister and called it the Centuar. Include a Pfister saloon and called that Meteor. See the pattern?  :monocle:

Include a seperate A7 parody for Obey (called 8F). Oh yeah, the Pfister saloon wouldn't resemble the pig ugly Panamera but something more elegant; Bentley Rapier perhaps? Could still look "Porsch-ish" with the right headlight design.

bentley.rapier.4.jpg

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:32 PM

Does anyone else feel like the Tow Truck used in early Franklin missions has literally the worst brakes EVER?

Seriously man, those brakes are not even there.

Well that would be realistic imo. The taxi should also have bad brakes, considering they're driven daily in different conditions.

SimplyOzil
  • SimplyOzil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:45 PM

Is the mustang in this game?

Yes, doesn't EXACTLY look like a mustang, but it is called the Vapid Dominator. Funny how people thought that was the SandKing

Is there any way to buy this car? I love the Mustang, I've stolen loads but I hate not being able to actually own it. Can't find it on either of the car sales websites in game.

Wannabe in LS
  • Wannabe in LS

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:46 PM

Stole a Drop Diamond apiece for Franklin and Michael. Once I've unlocked trevor, I'm going to nick one for him too. Grove Street inspired, 80s inspired and Rat rod, respectively. Match their interests.

So the Super Drop Diamond is in the game? Or are you just speaking of the regular Super Diamond?

Sorry, I have a terrible knack for calling it a Drop Diamond when referring to the saloon version.

Moth
  • Moth

Canis Canem Edit

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:52 PM Edited by The General, 20 September 2013 - 01:54 PM.

Yes, doesn't EXACTLY look like a mustang, but it is called the Vapid Dominator. Funny how people thought that was the SandKing

Is there any way to buy this car? I love the Mustang, I've stolen loads but I hate not being able to actually own it. Can't find it on either of the car sales websites in game.

If it's not on the website, then you can't buy it. I found it during a mission, and was lucky enough to keep it.

Also at the Obey Rocoto: I swear it looks more like a Touareg than the Cayenne

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:47 PM Edited by Dylricho, 20 September 2013 - 03:18 PM.

Also at the Obey Rocoto: I swear it looks more like a Touareg than the Cayenne

gta_v_vehicle_image_130914_1905_26.jpg

Well the wiki cites its source as a Cayenne, so take it with a pinch of salt.  :p

Seems legitimate.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

It looks for me like a Cayenne despite the Obey badge.

tuoho
  • tuoho

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

Hmm I have stumbled against a weird problem, which has existed all previous GTA games. So my problem here is that same cars spawn all the time it doesnt matter which part of city I go. I'm pretty sure the car spawn was different at start. Done few missions and still same thing. Anyone else having trouble with same?

I mean I drove around city for 15mins and same cars just kept spawning, no matter which part of the city I was.

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

I think I know what you're talking about, IV had the exact same problem. You can fix it by changing your car with anyother. 

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

I have yet to see F620 ... has anyone seen it? Im dying to drive it. I also havent seen Sabre GT yet.

Also, can I buy F620 anywhere?

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

I've seen the F620 all over the place,

Anyone know where to get the Tailgater? None at my house after doing a certain mission and there's none at Simeon's garage

Wannabe in LS
  • Wannabe in LS

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

I'm sure the game is randomised as to what cars people see. I see lots of Super Diamonds and Tailgaters, along with clean surf campers in my game.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users