» «
Photo

GTA V Vehicle Database

11,392 replies to this topic
KINGCHOPPER
  • KINGCHOPPER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:31 AM Edited by KINGCHOPPER, 19 September 2013 - 08:31 AM.

*ignore this f*ckup*

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

The Motorcycle Mercenary

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:32 AM Edited by chainsoar, 19 September 2013 - 08:32 AM.

I've got a motorcycle shopping list, the full extent of which I don't yet know since I'm still not sure exactly which bikes made it into the game. I'm hearing the Wayfarer might not have made it? If it did, I'm on the lookout for it. Same goes for the Freeway, and as far as I know the Daemon is supposed to be around somewhere, but I can't find it yet.

Anyone got any info on -

a. whether these bikes are in the game

b. where they can be found?

If there are any other chopper, cruiser etc etc type bikes around I'd appreciate any pointers on where to look for them too. I'm assuming the police bike is something the cops chase you with in certain parts of the map. Thanks!

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

Am I the only one to notice that R* has this listed as a HVY vehicle, yet it sports 'Brute' at the top?  :blink:

There's a lot of mistakes and oddities in the list on RGSC, funnily enough. They swapped the images for the Sandking XL and Sandking SWB, they've listed the Rancher XL with snow on it from the opening mission as a separate vehicle, stuck the Bison and the Bobcat XL under 'Vans' (they're pick-ups...), etc.

Glenni91
  • Glenni91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:50 AM

Does anybody know where to find the not rusty BF Surfer Bus?

I know it is slow and terrable, but it's a vw bus

I found one at a rest stop while driving from Sandy Shores to LS at one point. Mint, clean looking one in red and white. So they are out there. :)

I saw a few driving up the highway leading to paleto, on the chiliad/forest side, not the desert one.

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

Am I the only one to notice that R* has this listed as a HVY vehicle, yet it sports 'Brute' at the top?  :blink:

There's a lot of mistakes and oddities in the list on RGSC, funnily enough. They swapped the images for the Sandking XL and Sandking SWB, they've listed the Rancher XL with snow on it from the opening mission as a separate vehicle, stuck the Bison and the Bobcat XL under 'Vans' (they're pick-ups...), etc.

So even R*'s own list isn't complete? I did notice that the two Buzzard images are also swapped. The wiki also mentions a monster truck being in the game. I haven't seen it yet.

Oh, and I see the game has tractors, but no combine harvesters. Seems a bit stupid to have one but not the other.

KINGCHOPPER
  • KINGCHOPPER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:53 AM Edited by KINGCHOPPER, 19 September 2013 - 10:54 AM.

i dont think the monster truck is in, someone said they saw it in a screenshot but i think that was a duneloader offroad

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:29 AM Edited by StingrayX, 19 September 2013 - 12:51 PM.

Why the hell is Cheval a company? Isn't Declasse already Chevy? Also, how do you find the coupe version of the Stinger:

60%27s-Sports_Convertible-GTAV-front.jpg

The database and Rockstar's car list has the Stinger GT, looks like a legalized racing Ferrari for the streets from the 60's. How do you find it because you can't buy it like you can the above car. I want it so bad! :p

DjDark
  • DjDark

Prime Mover

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

I need to know where the Double T is.

Spoiler

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:28 PM

yea the RGSC vehicle list has different versions of the same vehicle, which is why the car count goes up.

SVCiPK9.jpg

Dilettante with a different scheme

ZlfuOej.jpg

snow Rancher

ADCbMsh.jpg

rusty BF Surfer

Glenni91
  • Glenni91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:11 PM Edited by Glenni91, 19 September 2013 - 02:13 PM.

Speaking of wastes: one of the custom horns available in mod shops is the famed Dixie Horn.

So WHY didn't they include Dukes?

AND there is a Johhny Cash song about the General Lee... it would have been perfect! XD

As for the Security officer Diletante:

It is not mission specific, drive around some of the hilly rich people areas, and it should spawn randomly.

Wannabe in LS
  • Wannabe in LS

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

Stole a Drop Diamond apiece for Franklin and Michael. Once I've unlocked trevor, I'm going to nick one for him too. Grove Street inspired, 80s inspired and Rat rod, respectively. Match their interests.

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

Stole a Drop Diamond apiece for Franklin and Michael. Once I've unlocked trevor, I'm going to nick one for him too. Grove Street inspired, 80s inspired and Rat rod, respectively. Match their interests.

So the Super Drop Diamond is in the game? Or are you just speaking of the regular Super Diamond?

Above
  • Above

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

So do they really think it's funny that the cars we wanted to return are returning but as scrap models? f*cking Rockstar, that's not even funny it's annoying. :/

Yeah, that's just sick.

AichiVal
  • AichiVal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

Hope Hunter will come with DLC's... ( or for free but idc, i really want this chopper ) 

Above
  • Above

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:13 PM

By the way, does the countryside ever spawn any regular cars like sedans? All I see out there are SUVs, beaten up classics, trucks, off-roaders, station wagons... I am yet to see anything like an Intruder or Sentinel outside the city. What's up with that?

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

The Motorcycle Mercenary

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:15 PM

Well, I'm pretty concerned right now. I feel like if there were more chopper bikes available, the Lost MC would be riding them. So far the Hexer is the one and only bike they use. That's bad, really really bad. Even vanilla IV had more than that. Where is the Zombie, which was hugely popular among players who like chopper bikes? Where is the Freeway, which is a GTA classic? Why is there such a massive selection of cars, boats, aircraft and offroaders and only one chopper?

I don't think it was unfair of me to expect there would be at least 3. 

- Hexer

- Zombie

- Hellfury

- Diabolus

Is that an unreasonable list? I'd genuinely like to know if people think I'm asking too much here because maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just an entitled dick but I don't think that list is particularly demanding.

friendly luggage
  • friendly luggage

Catch a ride!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

Anyone know where the Double T is? I'm trying to find one for Kifflom

Smaaske
  • Smaaske

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

where is the complete vehicle list? where are all confirmed vehicles?

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

where is the complete vehicle list? where are all confirmed vehicles?

This. The closest I've got is that list by R* and the list in the BradyGames guide, although I'm not paying for that. :|

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Hellbanned but not

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

I know it's too early to speak about another GTA already, but I sure do hope they learn from their mistakes and that the next GTA's vehicle roster is much less lackluster.

If what they say about cars taking a lot of space is true, then I guess that part won't be a problem since both of the next-gen consoles use Blu-Ray.

neddyie116
  • neddyie116

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

Has anyone found HVY Cutter vehicle thats on the list?   

CJ_Banshee
  • CJ_Banshee

KCCO

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:58 PM

Okay so I bought a Super Diamond, and an Obey 9F for Michael, fully customized both of them, so a pretty decent amount of money, they have been parked in my garage, only take them out just for cruises and what not. Went to get one out this morning and they are both vanished? What the hell?

And the car impond is useless. none of my car's are there.

I drove a car for Franklin from the grove street garage to his

Spoiler
to store it there, put it in the garage, went around the house and played with Chop and what not. I come back to the driveway, the car is parked on the street, and there's one in the garage still as well! Both have the same license plates.

Kind of frustrating but I'm having a blast with this game.

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:45 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 19 September 2013 - 07:47 PM.

cFoxyeY.jpg

Another scrap. Looks like a Pony even though it's in the game.

Well, I'm pretty concerned right now. I feel like if there were more chopper bikes available, the Lost MC would be riding them. So far the Hexer is the one and only bike they use. That's bad, really really bad. Even vanilla IV had more than that. Where is the Zombie, which was hugely popular among players who like chopper bikes? Where is the Freeway, which is a GTA classic? Why is there such a massive selection of cars, boats, aircraft and offroaders and only one chopper?

I don't think it was unfair of me to expect there would be at least 3. 

- Hexer

- Zombie

- Hellfury

- Diabolus

Is that an unreasonable list? I'd genuinely like to know if people think I'm asking too much here because maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just an entitled dick but I don't think that list is particularly demanding.

There's one motorcycle called the Western Daemon which looks like a chopper. So only 2 choppers but in total, V has 14 'motorcycles', compared to IV that had 7.

Glenni91
  • Glenni91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

The choppers also have more texture variety, several paintjobs etc, that the ones in IV didn't have. And they all appear at random. 

HamSandwich
  • HamSandwich

HamSandwich

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

Loved the tug boat thought we would have a big ship or two this time around?

JamesB__
  • JamesB__

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

Sure I can't be the only one with this vehicle related problem...

Basically; I found a car that I loved, customized it and made it the best I possibly could - while spending over $100,000 in the process - then I saved it into my garage, saved the game and when I woke up with my character it was still there.

However I did a mission, and after the mission the car had disappeared. Not at my safe house and not in the garage that I own, or even in the place I left it before the mission.

Bit annoying really, don't want to have to spend all that money on customizing cars only for me to have it for about an hour.

Glenni91
  • Glenni91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

Loved the tug boat thought we would have a big ship or two this time around?

You lose a tug, you get three large planes. Does it really matter that much?

Redbird95
  • Redbird95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:24 PM

Anyone able to find a Sabre GT? I found one but lost it and have not seen any since.

tuoho
  • tuoho

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:44 PM

Anyone seen Karin Sultan somewhere? Would like to have it and mod it :)

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 09:54 PM

Anyone seen Karin Sultan somewhere? Would like to have it and mod it :)

The car spawning seems quite random, but I've been running into masses of them in South LS, around La Puerta. :)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users