Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:26 PM

Once again...

pZHTGeT.jpg

New car (on the right)?

JRZ
  • JRZ

Real Horrorshow

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:27 PM Edited by JRZ, 10 September 2013 - 11:36 PM.

Once again...

New car (on the right)?

I think someone said it was the Huntley, but it really reminds me of this:

IFWT_game_14_scion_xb.jpegULKyb6Q.jpg

(Scion xB)

Kummitus
  • Kummitus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

The one next to it looks like a Lamborghini Miura. :p

Left or right?

At first glance I got the impression of a Ferrari 550 for the one to the right of the middle on the right page (but it seems to be missing the hood scoop).

introduction-01.jpgT0YOk2Y.jpg

Maybe it's just the red.

But I'd be happier with a Miura.

I also thought it was a 550 Maranello.

more like a gt-40

thisnutritiondiet
  • thisnutritiondiet

Rocket-powered Turbo Sloth

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

http://i43.tinypic.com/t6x8yf.jpg

What is that beautiful classic on the right page all the way to the bottom left?

thisnutritiondiet
  • thisnutritiondiet

Rocket-powered Turbo Sloth

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:00 PM

Also looks like that section is for vintage automobiles

Rollin
  • Rollin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

Why aren't the more photos of the strategy guide one the internet? Seriously.

Input
  • Input

Pineapple

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:33 PM Edited by Input, 10 September 2013 - 11:36 PM.

Oh man, that strategy guide pic has me hyped up like no other... Maybe the Dukes could be in V.

Also, I may be wrong... And I'm not sure I believe it, but if the letters make out what I think they do on the exotic classic on the bottom left.. That's a huge shock.

RaptorXD25
  • RaptorXD25

Ace

• Members

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

The one next to it looks like a Lamborghini Miura. :p

Left or right?

At first glance I got the impression of a Ferrari 550 for the one to the right of the middle on the right page (but it seems to be missing the hood scoop).

introduction-01.jpgT0YOk2Y.jpg

Maybe it's just the red.

But I'd be happier with a Miura.

I also thought it was a 550 Maranello.

more like a gt-40

The one on the right. Seeing as it's in the Classics section, I'd lean more towards the Miura or the GT-40. I would also thouroughly enjoy  a Miura more.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:50 PM

I don't think the section is dedicated to all classic cars because the Vigero surely is in the game but it isn't on that page.

jbp238
  • jbp238

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:00 AM

I don't think the section is dedicated to all classic cars because the Vigero surely is in the game but it isn't on that page.

It looks like vintage exotics only. There are a lot of vintage vehicles missing that I suspect belong in different categories.

packardcaribien
  • packardcaribien

Let's blow some *&%# Up!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

It looks like vintage exotics only. There are a lot of vintage vehicles missing that I suspect belong in different categories.

I'd hardly call the Tornado and Peyote "exotic". They're as American as it gets.

erwinnwijaya_
  • erwinnwijaya_

American Patriot

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:55 AM

The cars on the right page, in my opinion :
(from left to right)
1. Sabre GT
2. Tornado
3. Shelby Cobra Daytona coupe
4. Jaguar?
5. Windsor
6. Lamborghini Miura/Ford GT40 (not Bullet GT)
7. Bugatti 57 SC
8. Peyote
9. Voltic
so where is old Dewbauchee Exotic aka Aston Martin DB5?

RaptorXD25
  • RaptorXD25

Ace

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:26 AM

The cars on the right page, in my opinion :
(from left to right)
1. Sabre GT
2. Tornado
3. Shelby Cobra Daytona coupe
4. Jaguar?
5. Windsor
6. Lamborghini Miura/Ford GT40 (not Bullet GT)
7. Bugatti 57 SC
8. Peyote
9. Voltic
so where is old Dewbauchee Exotic aka Aston Martin DB5?

Looking closer, I think #3 is the DB5 based car.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:33 AM Edited by StingrayX, 11 September 2013 - 02:34 AM.

It's not vintage exotics because the Peyote and Tornado are on the same page. I hope that other car is a Windsor though. Would be cool to have an E Type and then an F Type(Benefactor Surano) ;)

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

This post will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

I wish we could just get a good shot of one or two pages of cars, that would keep me happy till the 17th.

• FRAIZER likes this

jbp238
  • jbp238

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:41 AM Edited by jbp238, 11 September 2013 - 03:42 AM.

It's not vintage exotics because the Peyote and Tornado are on the same page. I hope that other car is a Windsor though. Would be cool to have an E Type and then an F Type(Benefactor Surano) ;)

Maybe the word I was looking for was 'collectable'. At any rate, there are enough older models missing here that there must be another subcategory. Of confirmed vehicles alone, the Phoenix, Regina, Mañana, Unnamed Muscle Car 3 are absent, just to name a few.

And the fact that the Voltic at the end of the page appears to have 'Super' written above it implies that's the beginning of a new category. I believe this section is the 'high-end' one, thus the limited selection of older vehicles.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:30 AM

Well it looks like Rockstar is keeping a lot of cars secret. I mean that Bugatti/Morgan lookalike just popped out of nowhere, cannot wait to own one of those. :cool: What else have they got under wraps? All I really want is a Windsor, tuners, and some returning cars from IV now...

shadyslady
  • shadyslady

I've never been popular - I don't mean to start now

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:47 AM

I think GTA V has enough supercars. I'm hoping for some older Sedans...the willard, the emperor (already confirmed via screen), ...
  • TheDeaconBosco likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:36 AM

I think GTA V has enough supercars. I'm hoping for some older Sedans...the willard, the emperor (already confirmed via screen), ...

We could do with like one more in my opinion but year I agree. We need a few more modern executive sedans as well as those are very popular in Rockford Hill's real life counterpart. So far we have:

• Oracle
  • Oracle 2
  • Schafter
  • XFR lookalike
  • Tailgater

I'd like a CLS, S Class, and something based off of the Lexus LS. :colgate:

llllllllllllllll
  • llllllllllllllll

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

we need more old cars in contrast to the new ones and all the supercars we see.

it would be strange having only high end cars in the game. 

i bet all your wishes will be fullfilled. i hope so and i really expect old cars to return. rockstar would have had to create new ones, new names....no.

they're not like that. many brands and models got carried over thru the gta games. 

so i say we will see them all again:

WILLARD!!

URANUS!!

EMPEROR!

SABRE, RUINER, BLISTA, 

ADMIRAL, WASHINGTON, etc etc

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:56 AM Edited by Deacon Bosco, 11 September 2013 - 11:57 AM.

No, I belive we've got plenty of those, you seem to have forgotten about Unnamed Sedan 3 and 6.

If anything I belive that the game needs more cars from the 80's, 90's and Early 2000's to be driven around Blaine County. We haven't seen many of thoses and most of them were taken from V. The wreck seen in the GTA;O trailer keeps me hopeful though.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

No, I belive we've got plenty of those, you seem to have forgotten about Unnamed Sedan 3 and 6.

If anything I belive that the game needs more cars from the 80's, 90's and Early 2000's to be driven around Blaine County. We haven't seen many of thoses and most of them were taken from V. The wreck seen in the GTA;O trailer keeps me hopeful though.

I believe that more of almost everything is better actually.

llllllllllllllll
  • llllllllllllllll

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

BTW there has been a misunderstanding about the WILLARD.

GTA.WIKIA said Derrick McReary would own  GREEN WILLARD..

I didn't believe it neither since he never drives a car BUT I was wrong:

if you fail the mission "BABYSITTING" by killing that korean guy, a cutscene will follow where Niko and Derrick arrive at the park in Alderney where Derrick uses to get his drugs and get high.

And they arrive in a unique GREEN WILLARD! 

You can drive it afterwards. And everyone who talks sh*t about the willard should make up their minds:

it may accelerate slow, but the handling is obviously superb!

You can handle it easily. And the design makes up for the slow acceleration. It's priceless. You don't find another car like the Willard. It's rare because it's unique.

WILLARD FTW or better yet

WILLARD FTV

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

Well, in that case. I agree. But you've got to admit that marketing's focus was more on high end vehicles than the opposite, which does justify my desire to see more common vehicles.

llllllllllllllll
  • llllllllllllllll

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

Well, in that case. I agree. But you've got to admit that marketing's focus was more on high end vehicles than the opposite, which does justify my desire to see more common vehicles.

You're right and that's simply Rockstar's marketing strategy. If we only focus on the launch trailer, what does it show? Over the top action with Jets, explosions, full body armor, miniguns, police chasing Franklin in an Infernus (or some other high end car). 

But like I said, you're correct. That doesn't mean older cars are absent. they WILL be there. And I can't wait to get to south Los Santos or the industrial area to get my hands on a Willard, an Emperor, Faction, Sabre...some old cars. 

I gotta say I prefer such older cars for their design. The edges. Modern cars nowadays are much more aero dynamic, more rounded. Sedans look close to high end sportscars...

I don't like that. I mean, I can't deny that I loved driving the new Buffalo in TBOGT but I prefer the older cars.

Maybe it's because my first car was something like a Willard. And we had fun there, smoked, drank, even slept in that wreck, we did some races for fun...those were the days. 

With a newer car I would be so careful not to make anything dirty...nah, f*ck that.

I WANT A WILLARD!

JRZ
  • JRZ

Real Horrorshow

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:08 PM Edited by JRZ, 11 September 2013 - 05:54 PM.

I'd love to see something based on a Datsun 510, but maybe that's just me.

tumblr_mjq13v5g9d1s62iwjo5_500.jpg

• MrcTOtheJ likes this

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Schrödinger's Cat

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:03 PM Edited by FRA1Z3R, 11 September 2013 - 03:06 PM.

Not the only one, I would like to see some Datsun based cars in the game, mostly cause My brother used to have one, and it was a beast!

@suicidehummer, I know, would love if someone snapped a few pics of the car pages of the guide... There are plenty of snaps of the map!

DjDark
  • DjDark

Prime Mover

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

Once again...

New car (on the right)?

(Scion xB)

Or the original:

3z9a3ut.jpg

Nissan Cube

Afrojacked
  • Afrojacked

I lift heavy things up, and put them down.

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

COUNTER-TOPLIST.png

Is this still the case. or it just doesn't get updated....

If so what is it now ?

ZYZZ_
  • ZYZZ_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

Once again...

New car (on the right)?

(Scion xB)

It lacks the distinctive high beltline of the Toyota bB/Scion xB.

I'm pretty sure the wreck isn't a new car, but this SUV here, the nose is identical. The car's body has collapsed onto the ground after the explosion, giving the impression of a boxy bB-style hatch, when it's an SUV. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users