Photo

GTA V Vehicle Database

11,189 replies to this topic
DjDark
  • DjDark

Prime Mover

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

Can someone ask Rock* about this on their page? They seem to be answering quite a few questions (not always, clearing things up, but we can at least try)?

*Whether or not the Khamelion will be playable in SP, but just in MP when you have the CE.

GR0VEST4L1FE
  • GR0VEST4L1FE

Grand Theft Auto V/Online best player on Xbox 360/Xbox Live

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Nemesis2252 @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 14:15)
QUOTE (Distrom @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 08:15)
QUOTE (Deacon Bosco @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 11:13)
The Khamelion is apparently exclusive to GTA:Online. Which raises the question as to why is Michael and presumably Franklin have been seen driving it.

Maybe to show the car without showing it in GTAO, or maybe it will be available por SP later.

they could have shown it with no driver. the car parked and aim a gun at it (with the HUD disabled) so thats no reason to show the car in single player. i honestly believe the car WILL be in single player, but the only way to obtain it in multiplayer will be CE

god damn that thing is beautiful too

user posted image

So sad because the Collector's Edition isn't available on my country, i won't drive this car i hope, at least not on Grand Theft Auto Online, but my favorite car is the Cheetah anyway but i will get very pleased if it's on the singleplayer of standard at least

Shinto
  • Shinto

R.I.P KANE '92

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (GR0VEST4L1FE @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 23:14)
The Khamelion is apparently exclusive to GTA:Online. Which raises the question as to why is Michael and presumably Franklin have been seen driving it.

Maybe to show the car without showing it in GTAO, or maybe it will be available por SP later.

they could have shown it with no driver. the car parked and aim a gun at it (with the HUD disabled) so thats no reason to show the car in single player. i honestly believe the car WILL be in single player, but the only way to obtain it in multiplayer will be CE

user posted image

So sad because the Collector's Edition isn't available on my country, i won't drive this car i hope, at least not on Grand Theft Auto Online, but my favorite car is the Cheetah anyway but i will get very pleased if it's on the singleplayer of standard at least

#GIVEBRAZILCOLLECTORSEDITION

Yeah, I hope I can get it on SP, one sexy car.

Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (GR0VEST4L1FE @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 20:14)

Actually... it will probably be officially available for pre-order here some time soon. Keep an eye on their site.

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (DjDark @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 15:53)
Can someone ask Rock* about this on their page? They seem to be answering quite a few questions (not always, clearing things up, but we can at least try)?

*Whether or not the Khamelion will be playable in SP, but just in MP when you have the CE.

ive sent 2 Mouthoff emails about it... no replies. and you know you can do it too. go to rockstars website (rockstargames.com) and click the 'mouthoff' button on the directory at the bottom. make sure you specify GTA5 in the subject

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE (Nemesis2252 @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 01:02)

ive sent 2 Mouthoff emails about it... no replies. and you know you can do it too. go to rockstars website (rockstargames.com) and click the 'mouthoff' button on the directory at the bottom. make sure you specify GTA5 in the subject

It will most likely be drivable in SP, As you ca see Michael Driving it in this Screen

This Screen Here

GR0VEST4L1FE
  • GR0VEST4L1FE

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (Shinto @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 20:19)
QUOTE (GR0VEST4L1FE @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 23:14)

user posted image

#GIVEBRAZILCOLLECTORSEDITION

Yeah, I hope I can get it on SP, one sexy car.

I won't get CE but i hope it's on SP too

TheGTAone
  • TheGTAone

Piβwasser Founder

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (exmpletree @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 12:30)
From what I understand, ALL vehicles are available for everyone (no matter what edition you have) in SP and MP, but the owners of the CE will get an exclusive garage at the beginning of the game with the Hotknife and Carbon RS and a garage with the Khameleon in MP

This is true. Don't get sad guys, they will only have a garage with that vehicles in the multiplayer.
BUT THEY WILL STILL BE IN THE GAME!
Not only for the Collector Edition ones. happy.gif

GR0VEST4L1FE
  • GR0VEST4L1FE

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (TheGTAone @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 21:41)
From what I understand, ALL vehicles are available for everyone (no matter what edition you have) in SP and MP, but the owners of the CE will get an exclusive garage at the beginning of the game with the Hotknife and Carbon RS and a garage with the Khameleon in MP

This is true. Don't get sad guys, they will only have a garage with that vehicles in the multiplayer.
BUT THEY WILL STILL BE IN THE GAME!
Not only for the Collector Edition ones. happy.gif

I really want ride the CarbonRS

DjDark
  • DjDark

Prime Mover

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (Nemesis2252 @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 00:02)

I will post this:

I have one question..

Will the Khamelion be exclusive to GTA Online in general or will it also be in Singleplayer, but exclusive to GTAO if you have the Collector's edition?

To sum up what I mean:

CE:
SP
Khamelion Yes/No ?

CE:
MP
Khamelion Yes/No ?

Other versions:
SP:
Khamelion: Yes/No ?

MP:
Khamelion: No.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE (Nez Man @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 21:51)
QUOTE (Twiggy123 @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 22:23)
QUOTE (Nez Man @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 21:13)
QUOTE (Twiggy123 @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 22:05)
QUOTE (Azazel @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 20:52)
QUOTE (r0eladn @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 22:46)
Yeah looks good.

Though the graphics when in game will probably be only slightly better than IV.

Dont get fooled.

Same engine on the same hardware - figures. I think it's safe to expect a notch above TBoGT, though. Also in the styling of the graphics. Looks a lot cleaner than vanilla IV.

Wouldn't it be more on par with RDR since that's the most recent open world game on the same engine? GTA IV is pretty old and I would be pretty upset if GTA V only looked a little better.

For what it's worth, I think comparing V to TBOGT is a slightly better comparison than comparing V to IV, because I.M.O. Liberty City in TBOGT visually just looked so much better. No brown/grey filter and overall richer colours/highlights.

I was talking from a quality of textures and models standpoint more than the overall setting and environment. But I get where you are coming from. I'd just be let down if I hit start and see a bunch of GTA IV quality NPC's walking around. Because TBoGT is still GTA IV to me, just a different story and less brown color palette.

Ah, I see. Yeah, I hear you.

Speaking of texture/model quality, I swear that at least most of the TBOGT exclusive character models, and in particular Luis Lopez, are of noticeably higher quality/fidelity compared to IV's character models. Certainly not quite as good as GTA V's, no, but there's a definite difference. I also feel that TBOGT had the best quality cutscene facial expressions/lip syncing/general animations for characters in the IV-era of games pre-GTA V.

Nah, the best models are in TLAD, especially the exclusive pedestrian models.

Viper Anton
  • Viper Anton

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:59 AM

Im just glad to see so many new suv's and trucks.
Hoping for some nice import-tuner.

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

This post will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (Twiggy123 @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 21:23)
Yeah looks good.

Dont get fooled.

Same engine on the same hardware - figures. I think it's safe to expect a notch above TBoGT, though. Also in the styling of the graphics. Looks a lot cleaner than vanilla IV.

Wouldn't it be more on par with RDR since that's the most recent open world game on the same engine? GTA IV is pretty old and I would be pretty upset if GTA V only looked a little better.

For what it's worth, I think comparing V to TBOGT is a slightly better comparison than comparing V to IV, because I.M.O. Liberty City in TBOGT visually just looked so much better. No brown/grey filter and overall richer colours/highlights.

I was talking from a quality of textures and models standpoint more than the overall setting and environment. But I get where you are coming from. I'd just be let down if I hit start and see a bunch of GTA IV quality NPC's walking around. Because TBoGT is still GTA IV to me, just a different story and less brown color palette.

Have you even been paying attention to the trailers and reviews? There have been multiple mentions of the effort that went into the peds from their habits to their movement, even making boobs bounce. In the first trailer, we saw peds turn around to look at somebody walking past them. And since then, we've learned how they even start conversations and random encounters.

And on top of all that, the graphics look excellent (period. not just for an open world game). IDGAF if some bushes or peds aren't amazingly detailed graphically because the experience will be unrivaled. After September 17th, I guarantee there will be no more stupid complaints about graphics.

user posted image

Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE (suicidehummer @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 03:20)
QUOTE (Twiggy123 @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 21:23)
Yeah looks good.

Dont get fooled.

Have you even been paying attention to the trailers and reviews? There have been multiple mentions of the effort that went into the peds from their habits to their movement, even making boobs bounce. In the first trailer, we saw peds turn around to look at somebody walking past them. And since then, we've learned how they even start conversations and random encounters.

And on top of all that, the graphics look excellent (period. not just for an open world game). IDGAF if some bushes or peds aren't amazingly detailed graphically because the experience will be unrivaled. After September 17th, I guarantee there will be no more stupid complaints about graphics.

*sexy boat pic*

Yes, I have been paying attention. TO EVERY DETAIL OF THIS WONDERFUL GAME. But, the trailers and images are probably doctored up a bit for marketing sake. Not to say they are completely different. But I was mostly remarking on how I would feel if GTA V did look like GTA IV or EFLC. That being said, I don't care too much about graphics but I'd still be disappointed if GTA V weren't an obvious step up graphically from GTA IV.

kinobla
  • kinobla

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:55 AM

Guys I think that the khamelion could be driven in mp if we steal one for other player. Ex. if a friend ones one and has it insured it wouldn't be a problem for him to leave it.....waiting to be stolen. About the hotrod and carbonrs rockstar says they are stocked in the exclusive garage. Therefore I bet they are available in standart edition.

Azazel I wrote you a pm a few days ago to put in the updates of the maverick that now it is dualbladed chopper. Most probably you forgot to do it (cause this info is already in gta5 site) so i remind you again

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:41 AM

Not exactly a exotic vehicle, but look at what I've found:

http://i.imgur.com/FfR8BRS.jpg?1

The rear lights look almost the same to it's counterpart in IV.

http://images3.wikia...d-GTA4-rear.jpg

Thoughts? xmas.gif

XTREME0235
  • XTREME0235

Aviation Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE (Polish_Trucker @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 19:41)

Thoughts?

It's hard to say if it's just the Mule or if it is the Speedo.
The reason I assume it may be the Mule is due to the height of the box. But there's a 50/50 chance.

DanTFC
  • DanTFC

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:49 AM

no, they are just in the game, they dont get them for free. still have to buy everything with ingame money

MuXu96
  • MuXu96

Peon

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 27 August 2013 - 01:06 PM

QUOTE (Polish_Trucker @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 09:41)

Thoughts? xmas.gif

Damn, it kinda does look like the.. how was it called?
The Dune?

The thing with which you where driving into the orange thingies in Multiplayer to bump away and stuff biggrin.gif

Viper_147
  • Viper_147

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:25 PM

user posted image

I'm sorry if this has already been covered. But can somebody tell me what car it is on the right? Looks similar to the Landstalker on the left.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:27 PM Edited by Azazel, 27 August 2013 - 03:26 PM.

QUOTE (Viper_147 @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 15:25)
http://img844.images...4/7278/qjph.jpg

I'm sorry if this has already been covered. But can somebody tell me what car it is on the right? Looks similar to the Landstalker on the left.

Cavalcade 2 smile.gif

Viper_147
  • Viper_147

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:53 PM Edited by Azazel, 27 August 2013 - 03:27 PM.

QUOTE (gtavpoliceimprovements @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 14:27)
QUOTE (Viper_147 @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 15:25)
http://img844.images...4/7278/qjph.jpg

Cavalcade 2 smile.gif

Oh yeah that one on the left was the Cavaclade not Landstalker. My bad. I was wondering if it could be a custom modded Cavaclade but that's a long shot. Thanks a lot lol.gif

Admigo
  • Admigo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:57 PM Edited by Admigo, 27 August 2013 - 04:14 PM.

Removed.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (Admigo @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 16:57)
removed

Can't anyone read the main post? NO LEAKS ALLOWED

Viper_147
  • Viper_147

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (Admigo @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 15:57)
removed

I don't think leaks are allowed here.

Admigo
  • Admigo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:14 PM

I just readed that after i posted it, i deleted the post.

Officer_Dutch
  • Officer_Dutch

Don't Trust Anyone!

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:40 PM

Was this car already spotted?
user posted image

Here is a link to the real car {Big Pic}
CODE
http://lowshift.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/WALD_Bentley_Continental_GT_Sports_Line_Black_Bison_Edition.jpg

Bentley Continental GT

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:40 PM

New trailer on Thursday, hopefully there will be new vehicles

@Officer_Dutch. Yep it's been spotted already smile.gif

Squishybubs
  • Squishybubs

سفر التكوي

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (Officer_Dutch @ Tuesday, Aug 27 2013, 09:40)
Was this car already spotted?
http://i1272.photobu...zps2b5c0395.png

Here is a link to the real car {Big Pic}
CODE
http://lowshift.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/WALD_Bentley_Continental_GT_Sports_Line_Black_Bison_Edition.jpg

Bentley Continental GT

It was in the first trailer.
user posted image

Not sure what it's listed as in the OP though, can't seem to find it.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:48 PM

This car is listed as Unnamed Shooting Brake (#6) in the main post.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users