Photo

GTA V Vehicle Database

10,876 replies to this topic
TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (gtavpoliceimprovements @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 14:40)
QUOTE (Mr. Cozzarelli @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 15:35)
QUOTE (gtavpoliceimprovements @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 15:23)
QUOTE (gtavpoliceimprovements @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 14:08)
QUOTE (Polish_Trucker @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 14:03)
Going through Franklin's trailer again, I've spotted a white convertible which looks like a F620.. Could someone do the honors and post a pic please? It is spotted next to the grey Cavalcade at 0:34.  smile.gif

Does look like it, good find!

http://media.gtanet....ranklin_034.jpg

Also there is a green vehicle to the left of it, looks like the rear view of the G-Wagon Vehicle, and behind the taxi on the right side of the police cruiser, it looks like there is a new truck

Thoughts anyone? On the vehicles me and Polish_Trucker found?

Sorry, but because of the bulky wheel arches the convertible looks more like the Banshee to me.

And due to the wide body of the SUV it certainly looks more like the Patriot than the G-Class look-a-like.

You can clearly make out the taillights of the convertible and its exactly like an f620

I'm almost sure that this is a Sentinel's rear light.

user posted image

Thoses of the F620 are much too "smooth" and curved to fit this car. smile.gif

Also the car on the picture has noticable rear wheel arches that the F620 doesn't have.

Mr. Cozzarelli
  • Mr. Cozzarelli

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:48 PM

^ yeah, Sentinel is a good guess for that car.

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:08 PM Edited by gtaxpert, 05 July 2013 - 03:18 PM.

I don't think it looks like any car we've already seen. I think it looks like the rear light of a jaguar XK. Maybe it is the rear of this car that shared so many details with the Jaguar look-a-like sedan. But that's just a theory, and the picture is not really clear enough for any real conclusions. Nice spot though.
user posted image
user posted image

Azazel
  • Azazel

Rhododendron.

• None

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 17:08)
I don't think it looks like any car we've already seen. I think it looks like the rear light of a jaguar XK. Maybe it is the rear of this car that shared so many details with the Jaguar look-a-like sedan. But that's just a theory, and the picture is not really clear enough for any real conclusions. Nice spot though.

I'm quite convinced it's the back of the 'Unnamed Sedan 4' convertible, as the rear light looks exactly like this:

user posted image

GTAVwillbeEPIC
  • GTAVwillbeEPIC

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 July 2013 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (gtaxpert @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 15:08)
user posted image
user posted image

That actually looks exactly like Michael's red convertible. It's pretty obvious from the rear.

carl turtle
  • carl turtle

Trick

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:30 PM

we need Driver's 1973 Chevrolet Malibu!!

Azazel
  • Azazel

Rhododendron.

• None

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (GTAVwillbeEPIC @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 17:54)
That actually looks exactly like Michael's red convertible. It's pretty obvious from the rear.

It's not obvious to me.

user posted image

It's the convertible version of the Unnamed Sedan 4, as gtaxpert pointed out. You can see how it has that same chrome trim across the taillights, and also how the rear bumper swoops down right by the taillight. The flared wheel arches also match up, and that distinctive hump in the rear quarter panel deprived from the Quattroporte is also discernible. smile.gif

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (Azazel @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 17:18)
It's the convertible version of the Unnamed Sedan 4, as gtaxpert pointed out. You can see how it has that same chrome trim across the taillights, and also how the rear bumper swoops down right by the taillight. The flared wheel arches also match up, and that distinctive hump in the rear quarter panel deprived from the Quattroporte is also discernible. smile.gif

Wow, very nice, that larger picture of it makes it very clear. It looked like an XK rear light to me, but the enlarged version clearly show that it's the GTA V version of the XF rear light. That it was the same car as that convertible was just a gut feeling of mine because of the Jaguar look of both, and it's nice that that's confirmed now. I still wonder how the front of that sedan can work on a 2 door convertible though, but we'll see.

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

This post will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (Azazel @ Thursday, Jul 4 2013, 21:53)
QUOTE (suicidehummer)
And there are many examples of cars that were damn near replicas of the real deal. Although this would be the newest one, and therefore the most likely to get them into trouble, but I doubt Audi really cares that much.

Not like this there isn't. If you can find a car from IV, or any other GTA game for that sake, that is as identical to their real life counterparts as this, I'll put up a shrine for you in the main post. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (suicidehummer)
Edit: Also, the artist's interpretation could be making it look closer to the real thing than it actually is. For example, the police car in the artworks looks more like a Crown Vic than the one in the game.

It's possible, but beside the point. There might be a car in the game based on an A5, but that's not what this is about, really - it's what the car in the artwork is based on.

The artist was looking at a picture of a real life, red Audi A5 when he drew that.

QUOTE (gtaexpert)
When were they sued for this?

That's a car based on a Honda NSX, yes. But it is not identical, as you can easily see. Plenty of differences, as there should be.

Well, somebody else mentioned the Willard. And I couldn't believe how close the Emperor and Ruiner were to the real thing.

user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

Now where's my shrine?! biggrin.gif

Really though, I think the RS6 lookalike is pretty close and could be made to look closer in an artwork. And without seeing either the front or rear fascia's, there's room for doubt.

I just don't think R* would tease us like that with a car that's not in the game.

stingray132
  • stingray132

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

Why isn't the Flatbed added to the 'Returning Vehicles' table yet?

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE (stingray132 @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 20:46)
Why isn't the Flatbed added to the 'Returning Vehicles' table yet?

Give the guy a chance! confused.gif

Anyway, it's 100% not sure yet..

stingray132
  • stingray132

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:49 PM

Damnit. I thought the picture with 'F-L-A-T-B-E-D' clearly spelled out on the sides was from one of the screenshots or the trailers. It's from GTA IV. My bad.

stangone50
  • stangone50

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:33 AM

Guys where is the Uranus ( fox body mustang ) from GTA IV ? Will this be returning ?

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:11 AM

QUOTE (stangone50 @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 01:33)
Guys where is the Uranus ( fox body mustang ) from GTA IV ? Will this be returning ?

Sorry, it hasn't been spotted yet.. however, there is 40+ vehicles we haven't seen yet, so keep your hopes up! happy.gif

QUOTE ((Azazel @ Friday @ Jul 5th 2013, 17:18)
It's not obvious to me. -pic-

I see where your coming from with the rear lights, but the registration plate is in the same place as the F620..

Azazel
  • Azazel

Rhododendron.

• None

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE (Polish_Trucker @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 10:11)
QUOTE ((Azazel @ Friday @ Jul 5th 2013, 17:18)

I see where your coming from with the rear lights, but the registration plate is in the same place as the F620..

The license plate is almost in the same spot on both cars, but if you look closer, it's a bit further down on the Unnamed Sedan 4, below the chrome bar extending between the taillights. smile.gif

TheDeaconBosco
  • TheDeaconBosco

A car so nice, they've named it twice

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (Azazel @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 13:20)
QUOTE (Polish_Trucker @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 10:11)
QUOTE ((Azazel @ Friday @  Jul 5th 2013, 17:18)

The license plate is almost in the same spot on both cars, but if you look closer, it's a bit further down on the Unnamed Sedan 4, below the chrome bar extending between the taillights. smile.gif

Not to mention the proeminent rear wheel arches that the F620 lacks smile.gif .

vLx
  • vLx

Excuse me for my english

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:34 PM

In the Max Payne 3 files, we can find a vehicle list with a vehicle called Snowplough. If this list is real, I think it's this vehicle which we see in the Trailer of Trevor. What do you think?

user posted image

Also, I have associate the vehicles of this list with vehicles of the previous GTA, or with vehicles IRL. You can find my work here (it's in french) smile.gif

Teh Edgiest Man on Earth
  • Teh Edgiest Man on Earth

2edgy5u #TeamMichael

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:50 PM Edited by Teh Edgiest Man on Earth, 06 July 2013 - 02:52 PM.

Unnamed Sports Car 3 is NOT an Accord.

It's definitely a Schafter variation. Not sure which Mercedes-Benz exactly, but that's up to you fellas.

user posted image

user posted image

And here is a 2012 Accord for countermeasure, only thing alike is the grill but nothing else:
user posted image

Sept17th2013
  • Sept17th2013

f*ck haters

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE (Deacon Bosco @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 14:45)
QUOTE (gtavpoliceimprovements @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 14:40)
QUOTE (Mr. Cozzarelli @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 15:35)
QUOTE (gtavpoliceimprovements @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 15:23)
QUOTE (gtavpoliceimprovements @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 14:08)
QUOTE (Polish_Trucker @ Tuesday, Jul 2 2013, 14:03)
Going through Franklin's trailer again, I've spotted a white convertible which looks like a F620.. Could someone do the honors and post a pic please? It is spotted next to the grey Cavalcade at 0:34.  smile.gif

Does look like it, good find!

http://media.gtanet....ranklin_034.jpg

Also there is a green vehicle to the left of it, looks like the rear view of the G-Wagon Vehicle, and behind the taxi on the right side of the police cruiser, it looks like there is a new truck

Thoughts anyone? On the vehicles me and Polish_Trucker found?

Sorry, but because of the bulky wheel arches the convertible looks more like the Banshee to me.

And due to the wide body of the SUV it certainly looks more like the Patriot than the G-Class look-a-like.

You can clearly make out the taillights of the convertible and its exactly like an f620

I'm almost sure that this is a Sentinel's rear light.

user posted image

Thoses of the F620 are much too "smooth" and curved to fit this car. smile.gif

Also the car on the picture has noticable rear wheel arches that the F620 doesn't have.

Are you serious? It clearly says SENTINEL above the right tailight.

DjDark
  • DjDark

Prime Mover

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:11 PM

You obviously quoted the wrong post.

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (suicidehummer @ Friday, Jul 5 2013, 18:16)
QUOTE (suicidehummer)
And there are many examples of cars that were damn near replicas of the real deal. Although this would be the newest one, and therefore the most likely to get them into trouble, but I doubt Audi really cares that much.

Not like this there isn't. If you can find a car from IV, or any other GTA game for that sake, that is as identical to their real life counterparts as this, I'll put up a shrine for you in the main post. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (suicidehummer)
Edit: Also, the artist's interpretation could be making it look closer to the real thing than it actually is. For example, the police car in the artworks looks more like a Crown Vic than the one in the game.

It's possible, but beside the point. There might be a car in the game based on an A5, but that's not what this is about, really - it's what the car in the artwork is based on.

The artist was looking at a picture of a real life, red Audi A5 when he drew that.

QUOTE (gtaexpert)

That's a car based on a Honda NSX, yes. But it is not identical, as you can easily see. Plenty of differences, as there should be.

Well, somebody else mentioned the Willard. And I couldn't believe how close the Emperor and Ruiner were to the real thing.

pics

Really though, I think the RS6 lookalike is pretty close and could be made to look closer in an artwork. And without seeing either the front or rear fascia's, there's room for doubt.

I just don't think R* would tease us like that with a car that's not in the game.

Good job on winning a shrine! icon14.gif

Azazel
  • Azazel

Rhododendron.

• None

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (Ragref @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 20:48)
QUOTE (suicidehummer)

QUOTE (suicidehummer)

QUOTE (gtaexpert)

pics

No shrines for him, as he still hasn't shown me a case where a part of the vehicle is completely identical to its real world counterpart. Again, I'm not talking similar, or being close - identical, like the A5 artwork. Still remains to be seen. smile.gif

Teh Edgiest Man on Earth
  • Teh Edgiest Man on Earth

2edgy5u #TeamMichael

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (Azazel @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 19:15)
QUOTE (suicidehummer)

QUOTE (suicidehummer)

QUOTE (gtaexpert)

pics

No shrines for him, as he still hasn't shown me a case where a part of the vehicle is completely identical to its real world counterpart. Again, I'm not talking similar, or being close - identical, like the A5 artwork. Still remains to be seen. smile.gif

Could you please fix the Unnamed Sports Car 3 section? I already indicated that it's no where close to an Accord, doesn't even look jap.

Nicolla666
  • Nicolla666

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:27 PM

The unnamed classic 2 is a Lamborghini Miura ( i think)
user posted image

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

This post will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2013 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Azazel @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 19:15)
QUOTE (suicidehummer)

QUOTE (suicidehummer)

QUOTE (gtaexpert)

pics

If you only saw the side of the Emperor, you would call that identical. Admit it. tounge.gif

Edgiest man on earth: Notice how the Schafter is very rounded in shape, and the headlights are also rounded? The Accord coupe is more angular like the car in question and has rectangular headlights. The design language is very much Japanese.

Az, you might want to change the picture, because that's a European Accord, which is based on the Acura TSX. This is what it should be:

user posted image

Azazel
  • Azazel

Rhododendron.

• None

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (suicidehummer @ Saturday, Jul 6 2013, 22:51)
Az, you might want to change the picture, because that's a European Accord, which is based on the Acura TSX. This is what it should be:

user posted image

Good call. This one looks much closer, and the right color. Thanks. smile.gif

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:35 PM

Could Unnamed muscle car 3 possibly be a tampa from TBoGT? bod shape seems similar, only doubt is the headlights

Azazel
  • Azazel

Rhododendron.

• None

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (GTAVTheHeat @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 01:35)
Could Unnamed muscle car 3 possibly be a tampa from TBoGT? bod shape seems similar, only doubt is the headlights

Nah, everything's different about it, if you take another look. smile.gif

DarrenC1888
  • DarrenC1888

Celtic FC Manchester United Champions!

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:29 AM

Can't wait for the DB5 lookalike. Knowing R* they'll name it something James Bond related like a Moore,Dalton or a Q.

Sept17th2013
  • Sept17th2013

f*ck haters

• Members

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (DarrenC1888 @ Monday, Jul 8 2013, 01:29)
Can't wait for the DB5 lookalike. Knowing R* they'll name it something James Bond related like a Moore,Dalton or a Q.

Perfect car for cruising with Michael on the PCH / mountains.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users