Photo

GTA V Vehicle Database

11,292 replies to this topic
MichaelTn21
  • MichaelTn21

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

Will each brand of car have its own dealership or will it be like in GTA IV where there is Grotti, used cars dealership and that other one selling bikes?

I personally think it will be somewhere in the middle.

DjDark
  • DjDark

Prime Mover

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

I do hope there will be multiple car dealer ships! biggrin.gif

Maybe something with that 'tuning' aspect aswell? Where you can see/steal pre-tuned cars at a showroom.

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (MichaelTn21 @ Monday, May 27 2013, 20:15)
Will each brand of car have its own dealership or will it be like in GTA IV where there is Grotti, used cars dealership and that other one selling bikes?

Well, from what we've seen there has been both an Obey and Vapid dealership. So possibly there can be one for Ubermacht, Declasse, etc.

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (Agent00 @ Monday, May 27 2013, 07:55)
Am I the only one that wants to see the faggio come back for sarcastically fun times with friends on the extremely fast vehicle ? biggrin.gif

the faggio needs to die and never return. that thing is a joke

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:23 AM

I'm sure the Cheetah will be made by Grotti. Not only design, but it was in SA too.

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

This post will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:17 AM

QUOTE (Ragref @ Monday, May 27 2013, 22:24)
QUOTE (MichaelTn21 @ Monday, May 27 2013, 20:15)

Well, from what we've seen there has been both an Obey and Vapid dealership. So possibly there can be one for Ubermacht, Declasse, etc.

The way R* has been talking about there being many meaningful ways to spend money, I think you may be able to actually buy cars from dealerships.

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:41 PM

user posted image

One that's been bugging me for a while now. This is from Michael's trailer, when he drives the Sentinel XS with the custom 'KRYST4L' plates below the Vinewood sign.

First I just put it off as a Huntley, or the rear end of one of the many other SUVs, but it doesn't really fit any of them.

The license plate is quite high up, and it sort of looks like it has a split tailgate, like on a Range Rover. It also appears that the taillights protrude a bit from the body, and that it has either a fender guard spanning the bottom of the rear bumper, with a dual exhaust, or maybe that silver bit is the muffler itself?

Gematria
  • Gematria

Don't Trust Anyone

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:42 PM

New data file in soon i guess

DjDark
  • DjDark

Prime Mover

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (Azazel @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 18:41)
user posted image

One that's been bugging me for a while now. This is from Michael's trailer, when he drives the Sentinel XS with the custom 'KRYST4L' plates below the Vinewood sign.

Has that car to the left of that screen been given a name yet?

Looks very much like it could be a perennial (the old styled one at that). wow.gif

kasparlaks
  • kasparlaks

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (DjDark @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 21:08)
user posted image

Has that car to the left of that screen been given a name yet?

Looks very much like it could be a perennial (the old styled one at that). wow.gif

I think it's listed as Regina.

DjDark
  • DjDark

Prime Mover

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:10 PM Edited by DjDark, 28 May 2013 - 07:56 PM.

Yep, just went to the front page and thought the Regina rang a bell.

Awesome, looks like it's got a wooden plated side like I was hoping for! (F the Perennial, this is even better).

Azazel, in the Michael/Franklin/Trevor trailer at 1:58 the Regina is also seen, but without wooden plates?

and the link to the car based on the Regina doesn't work.

Alxste
  • Alxste

Alxste

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

Hey guys lets see what you think of this, I think I'm doing this right this time!!

Now I'm not gonna get my hopes up too much...

Check this... Un identified looks like an infinity fx... http://www.flickr.co...@N04/8870520000

To be fair, it does:
http://www.flickr.co...@N04/8869822773

But I think it looks more similar to a Subaru impresario cs400, which is my all time favourite car, that I will always want but never have, so if they have it I. The game it'll be gravy icon14.gif

http://www.flickr.co...@N04/8869802003

Opinions on these I've mentioned, or any other possibilties you can think of, please comment.

Cheers, A.

MGT86
  • MGT86

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:42 PM

To me that infinity looking car reminds me of this at the back.
http://www.netcarsho...allpaper_0d.htm

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

user posted image

First I just put it off as a Huntley, or the rear end of one of the many other SUVs, but it doesn't really fit any of them.

The license plate is quite high up, and it sort of looks like it has a split tailgate, like on a Range Rover. It also appears that the taillights protrude a bit from the body, and that it has either a fender guard spanning the bottom of the rear bumper, with a dual exhaust, or maybe that silver bit is the muffler itself?

Possibly based off a Toyota 4Runner:

user posted image

eltoro13
  • eltoro13

360 GT: pAk0017

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (suicidehummer @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 21:30)
user posted image

user posted image

i think its maybe the back of the toyota fj cruiser look a like, the height of the SUV seems like the one of a heavy off roader

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

We've already seen an FJ Cruiser lookalike though.

DjDark
  • DjDark

Prime Mover

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (suicidehummer @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 21:55)
We've already seen an FJ Cruiser lookalike though.

Hence him pointing out the 'look alike'. This may just be the second sighting, from a different angle.

Look at the roofbars, they seem to be in a different colour, like with the FJ cruiser is.

John Footpenis
  • John Footpenis

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:06 PM

I agree with those two SUV's being the back of the FJ Cruiser look-alike. The rear lights even have that odd protruding shape to them that Toyota's SUV's have now.

Moth
  • Moth

Canis Canem Edit

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:18 PM

Yeah it kinda looks like the FJ Cruiser.
user posted image
But the FJ Cruiser doesn't have the folding roof.

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (The General @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 22:18)
Yeah it kinda looks like the FJ Cruiser.
user posted image
But the FJ Cruiser doesn't have the folding roof.

It doesn't have to be 100% FJ. I guess the Comet isn't a Porsche anymore because of the headlights aren't 100% matched!

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:52 PM

user posted image

Yeah, I did consider it, I just wish we could see more of it so we could be sure. You can just see a sliver of wing mirror in the top image, and it seems to be the same shape, and in the same spot. The ground clearance also seems very similar (the bottom of the bumpers being sort of in the middle of the height of the wheels).

thisnutritiondiet
  • thisnutritiondiet

Rocket-powered Turbo Sloth

• Members

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:58 PM

QUOTE (eltoro13 @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 21:40)
QUOTE (suicidehummer @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 21:30)
user posted image

user posted image

i think its maybe the back of the toyota fj cruiser look a like, the height of the SUV seems like the one of a heavy off roader

It also reminds me of the 4runner, but the 2012 model:
user posted image

darkplague
  • darkplague

Instigater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:07 AM

Azazel, you removed Police Maverick since it had not been seen since Trailer #1. What keeps you from doing the same with others that have not been seen since then? about half of the "returning" vehicles have no alternative shots, and are referenced entirely from Trailer #1. Just wondering...

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:22 AM

Yea, it does seem like the same car. I'm thinking it could be a mix of the two, because it has 4 full size doors like the 4Runner and the rear has some similar features (and no spare tire).

nimblelinn
  • nimblelinn

old school

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:39 AM

has this car been discussed yet? i don't think its the tornado. it looks like the back of a 57 chevy.

user posted image

the one to the left of the cop car.

MrcTOtheJ
  • MrcTOtheJ

Cleaning the Trash since '94

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:51 AM

QUOTE (nimblelinn @ Tuesday, May 28 2013, 21:39)
has this car been discussed yet? i don't think its the tornado. it looks like the back of a 57 chevy.

user posted image

the one to the left of the cop car.

Yeah I noticed that as well.

Though from the artwork where M/F/T are looking into the back of a Tornado, it does have some trim similar to the '57 Bel Air. So they could be trying to go for a '57 in the back a '58 in the front thing, IIRC that's the only rear shot we have of a Tornado, asumeing it isn't a diffrent car. Sad though as I prefer the '58's rear end. Actually I prefer the '58 overall to the '57.

Could be a diffrent car but judgeing by that artwork with the '57 like trim, I'd assume it is the Tornado personally. That said, that is obviously a '57 based rear end.

On another note, does anyone hope Rockstar puts Gull Wing doors on the Surano? I mean we finally got the right doors on the Infernus so I hope they follow though the SLS parody and give us some Gullwings, especially if they end up doing the Classics thing people suspect and put a 300SL Parody in, a car that isn't complete without those doors at all. I really hope a 300SL makes it in, it's IMO one of the best looking cars of all time.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:15 AM

Im not sure if this video is relevant to this thread as it doesnt add anything to the list but I watched this video today.

I hope cars look as good as MC:LA in the final game.

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE (darkplague @ Wednesday, May 29 2013, 04:07)
Azazel, you removed Police Maverick since it had not been seen since Trailer #1. What keeps you from doing the same with others that have not been seen since then? about half of the "returning" vehicles have no alternative shots, and are referenced entirely from Trailer #1. Just wondering...

In the case of the Maverick, I removed it because it hadn't been seen since the first trailer, and due to the fact that it looks a lot less detailed than the other helicopters we've seen - so I figured it had been replaced by either this or this. Same thing with the Police Cruiser from the first trailer, it was also removed because I assume that it's been replaced by one of the many new police vehicles. smile.gif

QUOTE (nimblelinn)

Yeah, it's listed as an alternate shot for the Tornado, here.

QUOTE (zainzombie)
Im not sure if this video is relevant to this thread as it doesnt add anything to the list but I watched this video today.

I hope cars look as good as MC:LA in the final game.

Keep in mind, that in MC:LA, the only high-res detailed cars that have to be rendered, are the few that participate in a race. There is no chance at all that the interiors look anything like that. You're allowed to hope, of course, but it just wouldn't work.

The only thing that's been compared to MC:LA, is the depth of the customization. smile.gif

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

Why are you reading this? Still reading? Just go already.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:24 AM

[QUOTE]=suicidehummer,Tuesday, May 28 2013, 21:30][QUOTE=Azazel,Tuesday, May 28 2013, 18:41] user posted image

The license plate is quite high up, and it sort of looks like it has a split tailgate, like on a Range Rover. It also appears that the taillights protrude a bit from the body, and that it has either a fender guard spanning the bottom of the rear bumper, with a dual exhaust, or maybe that silver bit is the muffler [/QUOTE]

Maybe a Toyota fortuner? user posted image

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

Why are you reading this? Still reading? Just go already.

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:30 AM

I'm sure it's some type of toyota

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users