GTA V Vehicle Database

11,360 replies to this topic
Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 00:17)
May have been found already but the parked car in the background appears to be the convertable variant of the "Unknown-Shooting Brake" car (based from the Bentley Continental GT).

Took a closer look at this one, and it seems to be 'Unnamed Sedan 4':

user posted image

As you can see, the creases in the hood line up with the front grille, which is also the same shape, and so are the air inlets in the front bumper. But as you say, it's a convertible - that made me think of this screenshot, which I've been calling 'Unnamed Convertible 2' - it's actually a convertible version of 'Unnamed Sedan 4':

user posted image

I've been putting this one off, because the rims were different, but now that customization is confirmed, it's more obvious. The air outlet in the front fender is identical, so are the door handles and the body lines around the front door, so I'm confident that they're the same. colgate.gif

Smaaske
  • Smaaske

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:06 AM Edited by Smaaske, 15 May 2013 - 12:11 AM.

I'll post here a list of vehicles of Grand Theft Auto IV, TLAD and TBOGT, that hasn't be seen yet in Grand Theft Auto V;

- Sports Cars and Super Cars:
1. Coquette is seen in the 2nd trailer at 1:09 and I don't know why it's not in the returning vehicles list.
2. Sultan RS
3. Super GT
4. Turismo
5. Bullet GT

- Muscle cars and classics.
1. Buccaneer
2. Dukes
3. Faction
4. Sabre (Sabre GT is returning)
5. Stallion
6. Virgo (The Vigero is returning)
7. Voodoo
8. Tampa

- Two-doors and hatchbacks.
1. Fortune
2. Uranus
3. Rhapsody

- Four-doors, saloons and station wagons.
1. Admiral
2. Chavos
3. DF8-90
4. Esperanto (This car has been in every GTA unless GTA V, hasn't seen yet)
5. Feroci
6. Hakumai
7. Lokus
8. Marbelle
9. Merit
10. Pinnacle
11. PMP600
12. Presidente
13. Primo
14. Schafter or neither TBoGT's Schafter
15. Solair
16. Sultan
17. Vincent
18. Willard
19. Stretch E
20. Super Diamond

- SUVs/Crossovers, Pick-ups and Vans
1. Calvacade FXT
2. Huntley Sport
3. Perennial
4. Rancher
5. Rebla

- Commercial/Industrial
1. Airtug
2. Bliff
3. Flatbed
4. Forklift
5. Laundromat
6. Pony
7. Ripley
8. Steed
9. Slamvan

- Public Service
1. Romero
2. Prison Bus

- Motorcycles
1. Faggio
2. Freeway
3. Hellfury
4. NRG 900
5. PCJ 600
6. Zombie
7. Angel
8. Bati 800
9. Diabolus
10. Double T
11. Hakuchou
12. Innovation
13. Lycan
14. Nightblade
15. Revenant
16. Wolfsbane

- Boats
1. Dinghy
2. Jetmax
3. Predator
4. Reefer
5. Tropic
6. Tug Boat
7. Blade
8. Floater
9. Smuggler

- Aircraft
1. Annihilator
2. Skylift
3. Swift

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (Smaaske @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 02:06)
1. Coquette is seen in the 2nd trailer at 1:09 and I don't know why it's not in the returning vehicles list.

The one in the background, in the scene where Michael is sitting in a car with Jimmy? That's the Unnamed Sports Car 2. Also, the Dinghy was if not confirmed, then mentioned by Game Informer in their preview on May 2nd. smile.gif

Nice list, though. Really makes that ~192+ vehicles goal seem quite realistic.

Smaaske
  • Smaaske

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:06 AM

QUOTE (Azazel @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 00:35)
QUOTE (Smaaske @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 02:06)

The one in the background, in the scene where Michael is sitting in a car with Jimmy? That's the Unnamed Sports Car 2. Also, the Dinghy was if not confirmed, then mentioned by Game Informer in their preview on May 2nd. smile.gif

Nice list, though. Really makes that ~192+ vehicles goal seem quite realistic.

My mistake. Yeah, I can't believe we've only seen 148 vehicles, until 192+ we might be seeing more IV returning vehicles of the list I put here before. Also, I'd believe to see more new vehicles and from previous GTA titles, like the Oceanic, Glendale, Greenwood, Tahoma, Broadway, Remington, Alpha, Deluxo, etc.

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (Azazel @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 23:08)
May have been found already but the parked car in the background appears to be the convertable variant of the "Unknown-Shooting Brake" car (based from the Bentley Continental GT).

user posted image

As you can see, the creases in the hood line up with the front grille, which is also the same shape, and so are the air inlets in the front bumper. But as you say, it's a convertible - that made me think of this screenshot, which I've been calling 'Unnamed Convertible 2' - it's actually a convertible version of 'Unnamed Sedan 4':

user posted image

I've been putting this one off, because the rims were different, but now that customization is confirmed, it's more obvious. The air outlet in the front fender is identical, so are the door handles and the body lines around the front door, so I'm confident that they're the same. colgate.gif

It can be possible that Unnamed Convertible 2 is an entirely new car but made by the same manufacturer as Unnamed Sedan 4. Since I know most companies use parts in their sedans in their convertibles. Like the Jaguar XF to Jaguar XK. Maserati Quattroporte to GranTurismo. BMW 3-Series to BMW 4-Series. The list goes on.

N0Xaeris
  • N0Xaeris

"Can Yoga be used as a form of self-defense?"

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (Ragref @ Monday, May 13 2013, 23:20)

"Why would R* put 2 electric cars in their game?"

It's California.....I live in Fremont where Tesla makes their Model S, I see electric cars every day, whether it be the leaf, Model S, Roadster, or Volt(if you want to consider it an electric car, it's more like the bastard child of a gas and plug in hybrid). When I took a trip down to LA, I didn't see as many, but they were still prevalent.

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:50 AM

Why are people thinking I said that? I just quoted another user.

djv3n0m
  • djv3n0m

Bumboclaaaat !!!

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE (Ragref @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 02:15)

user posted image

user posted image

It can be possible that Unnamed Convertible 2 is an entirely new car but made by the same manufacturer as Unnamed Sedan 4. Since I know most companies use parts in their sedans in their convertibles. Like the Jaguar XF to Jaguar XK. Maserati Quattroporte to GranTurismo. BMW 3-Series to BMW 4-Series. The list goes on.

True i don't see the resemblance between Convertible 2 and Sedan 4 the front bumper is a bit larger on the sedan like Ragref suggest this might be the same brand but not the same model

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE (Smaaske @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 17:06)

son of a bitch you got my hopes up lol. ive been dying for confirmation of a corvette in GTAV cryani.gif

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:14 AM Edited by BlackNoise, 15 May 2013 - 05:22 AM.

QUOTE (Nemesis2252 @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 04:57)
son of a bitch you got my hopes up lol. ive been dying for confirmation of a corvette in GTAV  cryani.gif

Don't worry. It would be a huge fail if R* didn't include their version of a Corvette in their version of LA. They're probably choosing not to show it of yet, because the Corvette the Coquette was based on in GTA IV is very different than the new Corvette. The new Coquette will probably be one of the better looking cars in GTA V if they've updated it properly.

I'm hoping we'll see something like the new Stingray

user posted image

I wanted to leave it alone, but now that I look at that C7 Stingray grill, it looks very similar to the Unnamed Sports Car 5 grill, especially if you also consider the front bumper. Just sayin... lol.gif

MrcTOtheJ
  • MrcTOtheJ

Cleaning the Trash since '94

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:19 AM

I'm personally hoping for some older Vettes as well as the newer Coquette (It can stay C5/6 based for all I care, but a C7 would be cool) namely a C3 for old school. Though a C2 wouldn't be frowned upon either. I think something similar to a C3 was spoted once but not much of it was seen so it's up in the air really.

Maybe if the rumors of their being a classic series of cars (which could happen given the Testarosa, and DB5, which could be Cheetah (Or Turismo given the Chetah dosen't have as much Ferrari inspiration as it did in the III era) and Super GT classic respectively a Coquette classic could happen.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

I can't get my head around why Rockstar isnt't showing the PMP600. That one was really fun to drive. Although the 2011-2013 version are all a bit 'off'. The '10 had a nice grill. Hope they make that up in the next trailers!

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:11 AM

QUOTE (Ragref @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 04:15)

http://couttandschut...edan4trevor.jpg

http://couttandschut..._sedan4conv.jpg

Err, yes? Where did I state otherwise? Obviously it's different in the sense that it's a convertible, and probably a 2-door. I know it's not just the 'Unnamed Sedan 4' with the roof cut off.

QUOTE (djv3n0m)
True i don't see the resemblance between Convertible 2 and Sedan 4 the front bumper is a bit larger on the sedan like Ragref suggest this might be the same brand but not the same model

The parts we can see of the two cars, are a 100% match. What makes you say that the bumper is 'a bit larger' on the Sedan? The front shot of the Convertible, that we got in Trevor's trailer, clearly shows that the front is identical - same grille, hood, air intakes in the bumper, the headlights are also just discernible, and a perfect match. The blue arrow in my comparison shot indicates that the body lines are identical - the bottom of the doors line up with the bottom of the air outlet in the front fender, the front wheel arch is also identical. The two cars will have the same name, if not with a little variation for the Convertible.

Member#1
  • Member#1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

Anyone seen a policebike yet?

Mr. Cozzarelli
  • Mr. Cozzarelli

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (Smaaske @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 01:06)
I'll post here a list of vehicles of Grand Theft Auto IV, TLAD and TBOGT, that hasn't be seen yet in Grand Theft Auto V;

5. Stallion

hm, I have a strong feeling that this one will be featured in V.
It has always been there in every 3D GTA and was always based on the same type of car.

It seems to be some kind of a special vehicle for R* since it can be seen in Manhunt too.
It was also featured on the Box art of III, some missions in III, a radio ad in VC and in IV's Trailer 2 "Looking for that special someone"

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE (Member#1 @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 12:55)

Yes. Here it is. smile.gif

Smaaske
  • Smaaske

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (Nemesis2252 @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 04:57)
QUOTE (Smaaske @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 17:06)

son of a bitch you got my hopes up lol. ive been dying for confirmation of a corvette in GTAV cryani.gif

Don't worry, I believe it will return if not, don't worry either, there will be more better looking cars like that one wink.gif

Smaaske
  • Smaaske

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Cozzarelli @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 11:08)

5. Stallion

It has always been there in every 3D GTA and was always based on the same type of car.

It seems to be some kind of a special vehicle for R* since it can be seen in Manhunt too.
It was also featured on the Box art of III, some missions in III, a radio ad in VC and in IV's Trailer 2 "Looking for that special someone"

I thought the same thing, also, the list I put before, the Freeway hasn't be seen yet and that Bike has been in every GTA.

Also the Admiral hasn't be seen yet and has been in every GTA, Vice City's Introduction Ken Rosenberg drives one. The Rancher hasn't be seen yet either and was in SA and also in IV, so why wouldn't V? I'd believe the Rancher will return but this time updated, new generation Rancher.

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:37 PM Edited by FRA1Z3R, 15 May 2013 - 01:49 PM.

QUOTE (Ragref @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 23:50)
Why are people thinking I said that? I just quoted another user.

I think it might be because you are quoting other people and removing the quote, end quote tags. Kinda like you did with my images on the page before this. No offense but it seemed like you were taking those comparison pics I made of the Fisker Karma body lines and trying to pass it off as your own. Just be sure you keep the {img} and {/img} only with these [ ] [ ] in there when quoting.

Edit: As far as the Fisker vs Mas and M6 goes, I can painfully agree on it being a Maserati, but please take the M6 off of the list. I highly doubt that R* would take just the headlights from a vehicle, and modify them so they only kinda look like the headlights rather than just creating their own headlight design. It logically does not make sense to do so.

Member#1
  • Member#1

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (Azazel @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 11:51)
QUOTE (Member#1 @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 12:55)

Yes. Here it is. smile.gif

It's a half one and a bit hard too see (if it's police), but it looks like it's Erik Estrada. Yay!

Mr. Cozzarelli
  • Mr. Cozzarelli

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (Smaaske @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 14:23)

5. Stallion

I thought the same thing, also, the list I put before, the Freeway hasn't be seen yet and that Bike has been in every GTA.

Also the Admiral hasn't be seen yet and has been in every GTA, Vice City's Introduction Ken Rosenberg drives one. The Rancher hasn't be seen yet either and was in SA and also in IV, so why wouldn't V? I'd believe the Rancher will return but this time updated, new generation Rancher.

Yeah. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Freeway in V. wink.gif

Geez, I just realized how many cars there are on your list, that I really would like to see in the game.
Turismo, Buccaneer, Sabre, Faction, Dukes, Tampa, Fortune, Admiral, Hakumai, Marbelle, Merit, Pinnacle, Solair, Vincent, Willard, Rancher...There are some of my favorite ones for cruising on that list.

Smaaske
  • Smaaske

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Cozzarelli @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 14:09)

5. Stallion

Geez, I just realized how many cars there are on your list, that I really would like to see in the game.
Turismo, Buccaneer, Sabre, Faction, Dukes, Tampa, Fortune, Admiral, Hakumai, Marbelle, Merit, Pinnacle, Solair, Vincent, Willard, Rancher...There are some of my favorite ones for cruising on that list.

Yeah, I like many of them too! I have a feeling that the Turismo will not make an appearance this time, there are so many new sports cars that there won't be a Turismo. Look, the Glendale and Oceanic make an appearances in every GTA but in IV they didn't, same thing that will happen with the Turismo, also the Turismo didn't even make an appearance in every GTA, only SA and IV for now.

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (Smaaske @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 14:46)
QUOTE (Mr. Cozzarelli @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 14:09)

5. Stallion

Yeah, I like many of them too! I have a feeling that the Turismo will not make an appearance this time, there are so many new sports cars that there won't be a Turismo. Look, the Glendale and Oceanic make an appearances in every GTA but in IV they didn't, same thing that will happen with the Turismo, also the Turismo didn't even make an appearance in every GTA, only SA and IV for now.

GTA IV and SA would not be the same if it wasn't for the Turismo. I expect the same thing to happen in GTA V. Also, back then R* had some limitations to what they can do since the Xbox 360 just came out when they started development. The vehicle limit had to be low so they couldn't include the Oceanic, Glendale, etc. Now, the end of the system is here and R* said they can do a lot more. Plus, we have 148 vehicles in the list. There are 45 more vehicles to be made to pass the number of vehicles made in GTA: SA. With that much, they can just copy and paste most of GTA IV's vehicles that aren't in GTA V yet. One of them has to be the Turismo.

Smaaske
  • Smaaske

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:40 AM Edited by Smaaske, 16 May 2013 - 12:45 AM.

#Ragref; they can just copy and paste most of GTA IV's vehicles that aren't in GTA V yet. One of them has to be the Turismo.

Easy isn't it? I don't like to see to many returning cars from IV anyways, because that would be like that I haven't left Liberty City or they will update these cars o make a new generation like the Sentinel in that case, Michael's car.

Sentinel (2008)

user posted image

user posted image

Sentinel (2012/2013)

user posted image

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE (Smaaske @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 00:40)
#Ragref; they can just copy and paste most of GTA IV's vehicles that aren't in GTA V yet. One of them has to be the Turismo.

Easy isn't it? I don't like to see to many returning cars from IV anyways, because that would be like that I haven't left Liberty City or they will update these cars o make a new generation like the Sentinel in that case, Michael's car.

Sentinel (2008)

user posted image

user posted image

Sentinel (2012/2013)

user posted image

Most likely they will redesign the Turismo to look like a 458 Italia.

Squishybubs
  • Squishybubs

سفر التكوي

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (Ragref @ Wednesday, May 15 2013, 18:12)
Most likely they will redesign the Turismo to look like a 458 Italia.

I hope so. We've already had a little bit of the Italia with Unnamed Sports Car 4, though.

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:04 AM

Check this out

GTA5 Vehicles List

http://www.igcd.net/...87f6&width=1600

GTA4 Vehicles List

GTA San Andreas List

GTA Vice City

GTA Vice City Stories

GTA3

GTA Liberty City Stories

GTA1/GTA2

ZeeKid2k10
  • ZeeKid2k10

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:10 AM

Watch Dogs

Saint Row 4

Saint Row 3

Saint Row 2

Saint Row 1

Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:17 AM

Okay, dude, we got you. There's a site specialized in cars in games.

And they got nothing new in relation to our list. The only new thing I spotted was this van based on a GMC Vandura:
user posted image

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:35 AM

Realistically, how many vehicles can we expect? My guess is just over 200 (206 is my precise guess) but can the hardware handle more?

Say, 250?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users