Photo

GTA V weapons information

1,639 replies to this topic
shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:47 AM

Now I wonder why rockstar made the Molotov unable to be bought at the gun store that is f*cking annoying to have to get it over and over from one location.

I know it seems ironic when you can buy a minigun but a molotov isn't really a store bought weapon- I mean it's simple as a bottle of petrol with a damp rag in it

A weapon store that sells parachutes can't sell molotovs? What kinda f*cked up bullsh*t and logic is that?

Harold Blair
  • Harold Blair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:49 PM

Now I wonder why rockstar made the Molotov unable to be bought at the gun store that is f*cking annoying to have to get it over and over from one location.

I know it seems ironic when you can buy a minigun but a molotov isn't really a store bought weapon- I mean it's simple as a bottle of petrol with a damp rag in it

A weapon store that sells parachutes can't sell molotovs? What kinda f*cked up bullsh*t and logic is that?

But your missing the point- a molotov isn't a store bought weapon- its like trying to buy an ied from a store. A parachute links to sports- hence why a gun shop/ sporting shop could sell them. But a molotov cocktail isn't a weapon- you would be pretty dumb to buy one for 200 dollars when you can make it with 10  

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

But your missing the point- a molotov isn't a store bought weapon- its like trying to buy an ied from a store. A parachute links to sports- hence why a gun shop/ sporting shop could sell them. But a molotov cocktail isn't a weapon- you would be pretty dumb to buy one for 200 dollars when you can make it with 10  

Anything that can harm people is considered a weapon. Cars can be weapons. Ships can be Weapons. Water can be weapons. Don't just go saying something isn't a weapon.

Harold Blair
  • Harold Blair

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

Anything that can harm people is considered a weapon. Cars can be weapons. Ships can be Weapons. Water can be weapons. Don't just go saying something isn't a weapon.

And that is way you can't buy cars, ships or water from a gunshop. A molotov is a homemade- a parachute isn't. You physcially can't buy a ready made Molotov from a shop

Fidelio
  • Fidelio

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

there literally needs to be a Chainsaw

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:59 AM

And that is way you can't buy cars, ships or water from a gunshop. A molotov is a homemade- a parachute isn't. You physcially can't buy a ready made Molotov from a shop

Considering you can buy home made grenades... It would be great to have molotovs so that gamers can have fun and get what they want if it has to be SOOO FOCUsED ON REALISM they might as well get rid of all the heavy weapons there or hide it somewhere deep deep underground.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

^^^ True, they sell miniguns but no molotovs lol

slydog
  • slydog

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

Still miss the katana, chainsaw and flamethrower. Thanks for the molotov location I was thinking they removed it.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:53 PM

Lots of camos in Online including platina (chrome-ish effect, but better cause it's platina of course). I wish we had those in SP.

Moth
  • Moth

Sheamus McF*ckyourself

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

Lots of camos in Online including platina (chrome-ish effect, but better cause it's platina of course). I wish we had those in SP.

You don't have the platinum camo in SP? Cause I do. Have you linked your PSN/XBL account to the Rockstar social club? Cause it seems people who haven't, don't have them.

shansha
  • shansha

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

You don't have the platinum camo in SP? Cause I do. Have you linked your PSN/XBL account to the Rockstar social club? Cause it seems people who haven't, don't have them.

I have done so and don't have those camos... I can't even get in online because I can't get past launching session.

Moth
  • Moth

Sheamus McF*ckyourself

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

I have done so and don't have those camos... I can't even get in online because I can't get past launching session.

What about single player? Do those camos appear there?

Lamborghini1335
  • Lamborghini1335

Come and get me...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

Not for me either and I've linked my account.

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

proud "conspiracy theorist"

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

Question, why can't I buy a grip for the RPG in Single Player, although I finished the storyline? Is it only for GTA Online?

Moth
  • Moth

Sheamus McF*ckyourself

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

Question, why can't I buy a grip for the RPG in Single Player, although I finished the storyline? Is it only for GTA Online?

If there were mods for the RPG in singleplayer they would have been unlocked when the RPG was unlocked for purchase. So yeah, if there is a grip for the RPG in GTA Online, it is only for GTA Online.

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 October 2013 - 08:55 AM Edited by Stephan123, 07 October 2013 - 08:57 AM.

If there were mods for the RPG in singleplayer they would have been unlocked when the RPG was unlocked for purchase. So yeah, if there is a grip for the RPG in GTA Online, it is only for GTA Online.

It's strange that the official guide lists a grip for the RPG for 320$. Anyone playing GTA online who can confirm if it is available online? Or does someone has it in singleplayer?

I remember that it was shortly seen in the weapon wheel in the GTA online gameplay trailer. But maybe they cut it out shortly before the release for some reason.

Rule of Two
  • Rule of Two

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 11:24 AM Edited by Rule of Two, 07 October 2013 - 11:29 AM.

QUOTE (xOMeGa @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 18:03) QUOTE (Stephan123 @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 17:58) QUOTE (crispypistonx8 @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 17:53) U ^ talking about the one trevor is holding?  Thats short because its been ghetto chopped at the sight/gas block.
xOMeGa said the gun Michael is holding was a AR-15 SBR. Do you really think the gun Trevor is holding is shorter than Michaels? It could be just because of the perspective.
Yep,in the artwork with the silencer; but we can also find it hold by Trevor. The one hold by Trevor may looks too short because it hasn't a flash hider.
No way that this is the gun Michael is holding. AR-15 SBR

nfa-sbr.jpg

A SBR (SHORT Barreled Rifle) is a rifle with an overall barrel length under 16 inches. The AR-15/M4 rifle in GTA 5 definitely could be classified as a SBR.

The AR-15/M4 rifle in this game btw is not a HK416. It looks like a standard AR-15/M4 style rifle with a PRI forearm and top rail and Ace stock. You can also add a Magpul AFG, Elcan Specter, and silencer.

Similar to this MK12 Mod 0 only shorter, obviously:

IMG_0954.jpg

This is the HK416 10.4 BTW:

hk416-1.jpg

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

Not for me either and I've linked my account.

I can play online no problem, but my SP doesn't link (BAWSAQ, etc.). I do get social club exclusives on SP, though, but I have tried multiple times to get the camos to work with no luck (I did it while the cloud servers were up). Any help would be highly appreciated

Viper187
  • Viper187

Crazy Snake

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:56 PM Edited by Viper187, 07 October 2013 - 04:56 PM.

How the hell do we not get a Katana or Machete? Haven't those been in like every GTA game? Chainsaw too, for that matter. Is this something they plan to sell us as DLC later or what?

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

How the hell do we not get a Katana or Machete? Haven't those been in like every GTA game? Chainsaw too, for that matter. Is this something they plan to sell us as DLC later or what?

Both weren't in GTA IV or any of its DLCs, but I agree that both should have beend added. The right wall in the Ammunation stores has plenty space for other DLC weapons they can sell us for even more money. Milk the cow until it's dead and GTA is still a very healthy cash cow.

shadyslady
  • shadyslady

I've never been popular - I don't mean to start now

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:54 PM Edited by shadyslady, 08 October 2013 - 09:56 PM.

The sawn off shotgun somehow doesn't appeal to me. Sure it's shootable from a bike but not like in Tlad. Also the looks. Just like the regular shotty only smaller. I wish it woulda been Johnnys double barelled.

Moth
  • Moth

Sheamus McF*ckyourself

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

I kinda hope they have a Halloween themed DLC pack, that includes the chainsaw.

Kent_Paul_Jnr
  • Kent_Paul_Jnr

lets bounce

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:06 AM

there were loads of weapons in GTA IV and its expansions...

that sh*tty wall of DLC ... I hope there are some cool new additions not just adding back in removed ones.

I wonder if the game hits PC, what is already stored on the disk weapon wise and can be unlocked for SP by the modders.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Godfather

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

I'm hoping for some classic guns and not just a bunch more of those modern high-tech bullsh*t. Revolvers, M1911's, classic wooden R700 (M24), wooden stock camo option, etc.

• Hyperlith likes this

savagejustice85
  • savagejustice85

At First you don't succeed, try, try again

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:30 AM Edited by savagejustice85, 18 October 2013 - 02:06 AM.

the assault smg is a imi Micro Tavor (MTAR 21)

http://upload.wikime...or21-pic001.jpg

http://upload.wikime...al_Test_(2).jpg

AP pistol is most likey a OTs-33 Pernach

http://diversant.h1....ol/pic/oc23.jpg

dbz_master_SA_4life
  • dbz_master_SA_4life

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

I want Machine Pistols and PDWS that I can do a drive by with...

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

This database has been moved to the Guides & Checklists forum.

Read me

AZXcell
  • AZXcell

I host race lobbies on xbox, check my profile

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

Is the second sniper much better than the first one? With it being unlocked at such a high level online??

Trevor53
  • Trevor53

Wicked Bank Robber

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:31 AM

:santa:  I Guess it worked well

Rule of Two
  • Rule of Two

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

^^^ True, they sell miniguns but no molotovs lol

"Miniguns", C4, grenades, gasoline, RPGs, etc can't be bought in a gun shop yet people are making up reasons we can buy other things there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users