R.I.P GTA you could have been a GOAT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
338 replies to this topic
hinti21
  • hinti21

~~<====3

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (D-man7 @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 14:34)
QUOTE (hinti21 @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 14:21)
QUOTE (roman bellics brain @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 14:14)
I really hope j.hunt is cool with me doing this. He made a good point i want to share with you all.

in my opinion that GameInformer Preview was focused in what GTAV lacks instead of magnify the best features of the game, i mean, why they needed to mention the lack of features like buying properties or having girlfriends? they emphasized that and talked about the best stuff like if they were only little details lol.

This is how i should of started this topic. I think that pretty much sums up why i'm so negative. Thanks j.hunt

Yeah, but what did you expect? R* left people clueless for a long time, so people imagine their perfect GTA V and of course are disappointed when after a long time it is announced that many of the wished features aren't included...
Despite all that GTA V will sell a sh*tload of copies.

QUOTE (Whiskey @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 14:04)
Saints Row: The Third was everything people wanted. But it was sh*te.

You must be kidding?!
SR3 was awesome! I played it through 3 times (once on PC, twice on my 360). On my 360 I played IV through once and never touched it again. On PC I played it through twice, but just because of the mods the great community made! icon14.gif

saints row 3 was not awesome, the graphics were glitchy, the story lame, and the map and character were unrealistic and the whole game felts unorganised and to much carnage for its own good.

if you like a gta clone on acid and on a permanent rampage mode, then it is the game for you, but in my eyes it does not even come close to GTA4!!

Tastes differ.
I liked SR3 better simply because it was f*cking hilarious (I really had to laugh alot) and I had fun every minute playing it!
GTA IV was kinda sluggish and didn't really hook me.
Hope GTA V will be better and I'm really confident in that smile.gif

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE (From B With Love @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 14:30)
People just don't like change because change means uncertainty. I've played gta since the very first birds eye on pc. Every new game since III the first half an hour or so I feel like I don't like as much as the old one because everything is diffirent and it takes some getting used too. However a few story's in and once you have a feel you quickly realise its the best yet. Sure I would prefer to also have included property buying and greater customisation but there should be no doubt that we are close to having one of the best games of all time in our homes.

One more point to remember every game is a another brick in a continuous wall. We will never have a perfect gta because there is always more that can be done.

With this game I honestly feel like we are getting the beginnings of next gen, this gen.

SacrilegiousEvil
  • SacrilegiousEvil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

This time next year people wont be complaining like they are now as GTA V will become the norm for them, including all of what they don't like now.
I could just imagine the next GTA after GTA V only having 1 protag, people will be complaining at that.

liltuner
  • liltuner

Registered Suzuki Lover

• Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

Topic starter must be a 12-13 year old jerkoff, who constantly jerks off at the screens of COD, and as I mentioned before in my topic, Topic starter; If you think you can do it better than the Housers.. Shut up, clean your desk, because there is some semen of COD on your keyboard, start up 3DS MAX, develop an engine, build a world, make a storyline, missions etc..

If you don't do that, then shut the F*** up, and don't bash a product that you haven't played..

'Nuff said.. monocle.gif

hinti21
  • hinti21

~~<====3

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (liltuner @ Saturday, Nov 10 2012, 14:45)
...If you think you can do it better than the Housers.. Shut up, clean your desk, because there is some semen of COD on your keyboard...

ahahaha lmfaooo

SR3 ftw tounge.gif

Irish Thunder Baby
  • Irish Thunder Baby

Come ride with me

• Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

People complaining before they see the game for themselves? I just joined this forum and everything I've seen so far is embarrassing. Goodbye, I can look for GTA information elsewhere. This forum is full of stupid

skillz7855
  • skillz7855

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

The Guy who made this topic must be younger than 16.Doesn't know sh*t about the GTA in general.

This Topic is a Waste

HugoDuarteGK
  • HugoDuarteGK

FORUM DOUCH

• Members

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

You guys say it by now after a sh*tload of info in the GameInformer, but when you guys see this on action in a f*cking trailer everybody will lick the houser brothers balls Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Adriaan
  • Adriaan

Uncut

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2012
    Most Respected 2012
    Most Helpful 2012
    Best Returning Member 2012
    Best Contributor [GTA Series] 2012
    Best Forum Ledby 2012
    Best Moderator 2012

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

I was wondering why there are so many threads popping up from people complaining about the people who complain about GTAV.

Honestly, the one thing worst than people complaining about GTAV is the people who create threads to complain about those people's posts.

I can understand a very minimal amount of people not being satisfied with GTAV following the GI preview. I mean, as frustrating as these posts may be to other fans, in the end, I realize that some people have different tastes and interests than others.

To create threads to complain about these people is actually far worse.

As this thread seems to be the entire reason for those threads popping up, I think it's best to lock this because it's just creating a negative vibe.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users