Photo

GTa 5 and POLICE spawning when wanted

9 replies to this topic
rdemel
  • rdemel

R_ de_ Mel

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

I hope they make the police spawn like Red read redemption when you are wanted. I hated how in gta iv it was impssible to have fun on the streets with shootouts with the law enforcement because so many just spawn left and right and behind you and in front that you just die in no time. I liked how in RDR only a limited amount of cops showed up when you were wanted and if you killed them then you would be safe for some time until a later period when more reinforcements showed up. It was great. I hate how in gta 4 it was like there was billions of cops lol if gta 5 incorporates the RDR system it will be perfect.
your thoughts?

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

In RDR the law enforcement originated in a specific location, that's never been the case in GTA for any of the emergency services.

Would be cool though... but I don't think it'll happen in this generation.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:51 PM

So if I'm in LA, shooting 20 people in front of me. No cops will be smart enough to go around the block and shoot me in the back?

ScorpDaMonk
  • ScorpDaMonk

Astral Projection

• Members

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (GTA4 Niko Bellic @ Thursday, Nov 8 2012, 12:51)
So if I'm in LA, shooting 20 people in front of me. No cops will be smart enough to go around the block and shoot me in the back?

come on son, hes talkin about a continuous chain of police charging at u non stop, like there being produced from a factory 24/7 lol

OP, i feel what your saying but I don't see that changing in V

Matty
  • Matty

Wiseguy

• Australia

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:59 PM

Having a police spawn system similar to Red Dead Redemption in Grand Theft Auto V would be fantastic in my opinion. Furthermore, the police AI being similar to that of law enforcement in Red Dead Redemption would also be great and make for some great shootouts as well as making them more difficult to evade especially on foot. If it is one thing that irritated me in Grand Theft Auto IV it was that police never really were that much of a challenge to evade and I hope that this is changed in Grand Theft Auto V.

K-Malo94
  • K-Malo94

Latin Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

Yes I'm tired of being chased by the LCDP Legion for every little thing.

faizanali
  • faizanali

Proud PC Gamer

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:14 PM

RDR iS DEAD, Though i would like it to stay the GTA IV way.

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (ScorpDaMonk @ Thursday, Nov 8 2012, 12:56)
QUOTE (GTA4 Niko Bellic @ Thursday, Nov 8 2012, 12:51)

come on son, hes talkin about a continuous chain of police charging at u non stop, like there being produced from a factory 24/7 lol

OP, i feel what your saying but I don't see that changing in V

I know that, but GTA goes by stars. If you've played IV they don't really do that until you reach around 3 and up.

I think IV actually fixed the issue, because I know in previous GTA games such as Vice City if you were to hit 3 stars, it would be a rampage, 1 hit by a cop car and you were spun out of control, then 3 more cop cars appear out of nowhere and crash you, eventually leading to your car setting on fire and exploding.

IzzyCole
  • IzzyCole

Geektar and Cigarettes , Big Tits and Lipstick

• Members

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

I can't stand that. They just keep respawning and it kills the fun. and what's the deal with the cops playing bumper cars? Extremely annoying suicidal.gif

gtafan023
  • gtafan023

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:34 PM

you can use cheats to disable wanted level:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users