Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ghost in Gta V. Attack of the Supernaturals.

23 replies to this topic
Kasexiong
  • Kasexiong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:31 AM

Have you guys ever wanted ghost to be present in Gta V?

- Maybe one of the missions would be to follow a little ghost girl and end up finding her dad who killed her and you would have to ask him about her but then, at the mention of her name he got mad and furious and starts charging at you like a CRAZY man?

Supernatural Beings...
- How about exploring the woods and you keep hearing someone say "Hi" or "How are you?" in a eerie voice?
- Maybe someone screaming for "Help?" But when you search around you see nothing? (Of course that would make me NOT want to go into the woods...)
- Or a big magical creature swimming in a lake or river? (Just think about it, you are sitting on a balcony enjoying the view of Los Santos but when you look into the distance and sees a HUGE "thing" swimming in the distance? *shivers* (I'll probably try to find it) I remember exploring SA's underwater looking for a Lochness Monster.

Just my thoughts it'll be great to have SOME sort of myth or secrets lurking in Gta V. I'm sure some people have had their share of supernatural encounters. I just think ghost in run down houses and old buildings would scare the CRUD out of me! How bout you? Ever walk into an old burned down house in GTA and saw secret mysterious writings on the walls and was trying to decipher them?

cityspud
  • cityspud

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:40 AM

I was just about to go to bed you t!t. Just for that.... The next time you go to sleep, one of your ears will be pressed against the pillow, your sheets will be tucked up to your chin... but your other ear is just occupying empty space, pointing towards the ceiling. Just while your just trying to drift off to sleep, you may just hear a spirit whisper something in your ear... or maybe just a warm breath... maybe even a ghostly apparition in the corner of your eye.Now, I think that puts us even wink.gif

Anyhow, I think it would be a nice extra to have these sort of things. A UFO when you're driving on a dark country road, a ghostly voice/noie in the woods. Yeah, good stuff if you ask me. Only in free roam mind, not missions.

Ryanbashaw
  • Ryanbashaw

Seattle, Washington

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:02 AM

It better be DLC

WillRock
  • WillRock

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:04 AM

If I could shoot the ghost and watch it scream in pain and cough out ghost blood then I would love it!

bdup310
  • bdup310

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:04 AM

i like this, plus serial killers in the woods lurking

Palm3
  • Palm3

I will laugh at the giant beaver!!

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:27 AM

No ghost no aliens no bigfoot no freaking zombies. This is gtaV!!

Johnix1
  • Johnix1

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:39 AM

I think it is kinda stupid, the myths itself are good for creating certain atmosphere, to make exploring countryside more interesting, but I don't wanna see this creatures in game.

Kasexiong
  • Kasexiong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:30 AM

All I'm saying is that it would be AWESOME! To have it included in Gta V. It seems like almost the majority of people LOVES supernatural things. Some might say no to Zombies and Big Foot,Aliens,UFO,Ghost,Myths,Legends but just think about it...is Rockstar after the minorities who doesn't want it or are they after the Majority who would love it in the game? Having them in the game as DLC or implemented in the actual game itself would be a MUST buy for me! So think about it...10% of you or 90% of us? Not trying to be a jerk I'm just saying. Myths and Legends Bring it On! Whooo!!! (Oh whether Gta V have supernatural things or not I'm still gonna buy it biggrin.gif )

dooshtoomun
  • dooshtoomun

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

Yeah, but only like a myth or random event. Don't want to know a whole mission based on it lol.

Honest Bill
  • Honest Bill

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

It would be a terrible idea which would only serve to detract from the game

authent1c
  • authent1c

hate the player, not the game

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

QUOTE (Johnix1 @ Wednesday, Nov 7 2012, 06:39)
I think it is kinda stupid, the myths itself are good for creating certain atmosphere, to make exploring countryside more interesting, but I don't wanna see this creatures in game.

Yeah I agree. It's great to assume or believe inside the game but I wouldn't want them to actually put ghosts or supernatural creatures into the game. It would just be weird..

Mefris
  • Mefris

Grumpy Uncle

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:40 AM

I'd love something like this in game but only as a special mission.I wouldn't want to go through the woods jumping every time I heard something.
To give an example for a supranatural mission:
In Vampire The Masquerade:Bloodlines there was a mission were you had to get rid of a ghost so that the owner could sell/rebuild the property (a ruined hotel) it was haunting.That mission was one of the,if not THE,best mission in the game because for the first time you were't the scariest thing in the night.

ScorpDaMonk
  • ScorpDaMonk

Astral Projection

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE (cityspud @ Wednesday, Nov 7 2012, 04:40)
I was just about to go to bed you t!t. Just for that.... The next time you go to sleep, one of your ears will be pressed against the pillow, your sheets will be tucked up to your chin... but your other ear is just occupying empty space, pointing towards the ceiling. Just while your just trying to drift off to sleep, you may just hear a spirit whisper something in your ear... or maybe just a warm breath... maybe even a ghostly apparition in the corner of your eye.Now, I think that puts us even wink.gif

Anyhow, I think it would be a nice extra to have these sort of things. A UFO when you're driving on a dark country road, a ghostly voice/noie in the woods. Yeah, good stuff if you ask me. Only in free roam mind, not missions.

LOL

Lewligan
  • Lewligan

Bell End

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:46 AM

No.

Bollocks to ghosts, aliens, UFOs, monsters, spirits etc etc etc.
I hate all that sh*t - would just add a tacky edge to the game.

Mefris
  • Mefris

Grumpy Uncle

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:00 AM

QUOTE (Lewligan @ Wednesday, Nov 7 2012, 09:46)
No.

Bollocks to ghosts, aliens, UFOs, monsters, spirits etc etc etc.
I hate all that sh*t - would just add a tacky edge to the game.

I wholeheartedly agree.Personally I was thinking more along the lines of a fake haunting.Some mob boss has a building he wants to sell but there are mysterious things happening there (people getting injured and scared off,property damage etc.) so no one will buy it.Another mob boss offers to take it off his hands at a reduced cost (obviously) and that's when he gets suspicions and sends you to check it out.

This would work IMO.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE (Kasexiong @ Wednesday, Nov 7 2012, 04:31)
Have you guys ever wanted ghost to be present in Gta V?

No.

Just no.

If GTA V goes all supernatural (DLC an execption) then i will reconsider buying it. GTA isn't a ghost game, and if it was turned into something like that then I'd have to say, R* would have thrown it away.

But didnt you know? You play as the ghost of a dog.

a3HeadedMonkey
  • a3HeadedMonkey

People Smuggler

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:28 AM

No.

I also do not want to see the Easter bunny, the tooth fairy, Santa or Jesus in the game. Or any other made up nonsense for that matter. I do not want GTA to become some silly little child's, stupid fairytale. GTFO.

herounderfireza
  • herounderfireza

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

What is it with people who want all these crazy things in GTA? What purpose would a ghost have in GRAND THEFT AUTO?
If you want to play as a ghost, or as a ghost-buster, go play a game that's about a ghost... This game is about criminals and getting somewhere in life by doing things that are wrong. If all of these wack ideas are in GTA the game would be really sh*t. You guys don't realise what you wish for.

Seriously...

COMEDEFUCKDOWN
  • COMEDEFUCKDOWN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:32 AM

I would like to see people do crazy stuff in the woods, or just a group of rednecks by a fire or something like that.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE (COMEDEf*ckDOWN @ Wednesday, Nov 7 2012, 11:32)
I would like to see people do crazy stuff in the woods, or just a group of rednecks by a fire or something like that.

staged myths yeah.

finding hikers searching for bigfoot, alien nuts believing in a conspiracy... haaving that kina thing is fine imo but no green goo or ghost cars. seriously, i cant even drive in back o beyond in sa, its too freaky

rare.steak
  • rare.steak

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

If there's one thing R*'s proven to me is they have potential to do sh*t like this. Undead Nightmare was brilliant.

Mefris
  • Mefris

Grumpy Uncle

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Wednesday, Nov 7 2012, 11:35)
QUOTE (COMEDEf*ckDOWN @ Wednesday, Nov 7 2012, 11:32)

staged myths yeah.

finding hikers searching for bigfoot, alien nuts believing in a conspiracy... haaving that kina thing is fine imo but no green goo or ghost cars. seriously, i cant even drive in back o beyond in sa, its too freaky

That's why it's awesome biggrin.gif

Nothing is really there but it still is creepy as f*ck.

kesta195
  • kesta195

L.S.P.D.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

If they were really subtle with it then it could be good. Like if you hear screams and laughing in the woods at night but this really quiet, so you aren't entirely sure if you heard it yourself. A full ghost appearance in GTA might be a bit too far.

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:24 PM

i just have one word. CJsmomsGhost

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users