Photo

End of the line strange thing

9 replies to this topic
Thelightning123
  • Thelightning123

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:54 PM

I was playing the mission end of the line gta sa...i noticed something really strange that was happening..
I was fighting big smoke..when he shot me ,his bullets BARELY reduced my armour bar..meaning his bullets didn't damage cj like the normal one does...its like friendly firing..
example:If you could somehow make a grove boy shoot you(hitting his car on the street till he comes out and shoot you) he can barely damage you because its friendly fire!
If not for the vagos who come and help smoke in the battle,it would have been too easy..
Is it maybe because rockstar forgot to make big smoke an enemy?
Post what do you think...

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:24 PM

Interesting... Big Smoke is too busy running from my CJ to shoot back. It's only his buddys who shoot at CJ. Of course I'm using molotove cocktails to flush them and M4 or DE for BS and cleanup.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

Big Smoke only stops sometimes to shoot you. The enemies' (His 'buddies') accuracy might be reduced to make things possible at least.

Thelightning123
  • Thelightning123

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Tuesday, Nov 6 2012, 21:24)
Interesting... Big Smoke is too busy running from my CJ to shoot back. It's only his buddys who shoot at CJ. Of course I'm using molotove cocktails to flush them and M4 or DE for BS and cleanup.

If not for big smoke's goons the battle would have been...child's play!

Celestail
  • Celestail

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

The vagos use the same codes as the one's outside the mission thus dealling the same damage as in the End Of The Line mission, Smoke is programmed to deal lesser damage than normal (its most likely because he is a Boss foe) and has similar health to CJ, Note your shots also deal less damage (as he is wearing armour) but R* may have done this to make it a "fair fight" for not so good players

Meaninglessphoto
  • Meaninglessphoto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

It just seems like I go through WAY too many rounds of M4 ammo to drop him. I know that one army member can drop me in half the time, even with max armor and max health.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

It seems there are a couple of missions that reduce the firepower of the elite weapons during the missions. For instance, The Desert Eagle, which is a one shot-one kill weapon takes two or three shots.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Tuesday, Nov 13 2012, 16:35)
It seems there are a couple of missions that reduce the firepower of the elite weapons during the missions. For instance, The Desert Eagle, which is a one shot-one kill weapon takes two or three shots.

This is easy to explain. Some enemies have more HP than others like Jizzy has about 150 HP which equates to about 6 shots and Pulaski has probably 250 HP. It takes at least two rounds from M4 to take him down or one rocket launcher blast

Thelightning123
  • Thelightning123

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:27 AM

Has anyone noticed that smoke should be using combat shotgun aka spas12?In the cutscene smokes pulls out a spas not an ak47...maybe this is the reason the fight is too easy !I wonder why r* did that...maybe it would be too hard... dozingoff.gif

Celestail
  • Celestail

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (Thelightning123)
Has anyone noticed that smoke should be using combat shotgun aka spas12?In the cutscene smokes pulls out a spas not an ak47...maybe this is the reason the fight is too easy !I wonder why r* did that...maybe it would be too hard... dozingoff.gif

True as being shot with a Combat or any type of shotgun has a "Push Back" effect on CJ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users