Photo

[MVL] Hydra Mod by MW v 1.1

8 replies to this topic
MW_29
  • MW_29

i came to play

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:53 AM Edited by MW_29, 07 November 2012 - 12:03 AM.

It is a [MVL] vehicle for Vice City, the Hydra jet from San Andreas! Get in and fly wherever you wish! Plane is armed with 2 machineguns and 2 rocketpods, waiting for you to use them ;] As always, wait for approve...

!NOTE! You must have Maxo Vehicle Loader mod (newest version) installed to add that vehicle, othervise it willnot work and [CLEO] for VC library installed too !NOTE!

Features:

- you can now fly over Vice City

- working landing gear (fixed wheels) so you can softly land wherever you find a place to

- plane is armed with 2 machineguns, press Left-Ctrl to fire them and two rocketpods, press Space to fire

- one Hydra can be found at Escobar International Airport inside one of small hangars

- model has set ID: 6105 via prefix "x6105_" in name of archive, change it to any you like or delete if you wish

- high detail chassis_vlo model

riquenunes
  • riquenunes

Soldier

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

This is the kind of vehicle that makes me wish for a sound replacing feature. tounge.gif

MW_29
  • MW_29

i came to play

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:21 PM Edited by MW_29, 06 November 2012 - 02:23 PM.

QUOTE (H3NR1QU3 @ Tuesday, Nov 6 2012, 01:14)
This is the kind of vehicle that makes me wish for a sound replacing feature. tounge.gif

And i quote ;]

...Replace "sfx00422.wav" and "sfx00423.wav" inside '..\Audio\sfx.STD' archive by using GTA3 Audio Editor by Lith Joe, with provided ones, then REBUILD sfx archive to save changes!

link for tool here -> http://www.gtagaming...-city/tools/573

...then you will have jet sound together along with propeler skimmer engine sound (you dont have to replace skimmer/dodo and therefore my mod Rustler engine sound effect), the cost is that you replace RC Baron engine sound to jet one, so i quote again and suggest...

to have JET sound working in Hydra you have to replace RC Baron plane sound files to jet ones, so i recommend to replace RC Baron with RC F18 by Switch Designs for sound to match each vehicles

...i made it such way, to have BOTH dodo/skimmer/rustler propeler engine sound AND jet hydra/shamal sound independently from each other, so after replacing what you should as instructions say, you won't end up with RC Baron sound sfx while driving this hydra, BUT you will have nice jet sfx on this one and propeler engine sound WILL STAY as it was on skimmer/dodo/rustler ...this way you can both have cake and eat it smile.gif

And i "invented" this sollution thus MVL audio replacing section in .xml does not work in case vehicle is set to be plane (*maxo told that), so i used RCAUDIO flag on Hydra and now it uses RC BAron sound ...in this case, after replacing, a jet sound tounge.gif

I hope you catch my drift wink.gif

gocho8
  • gocho8

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:02 PM

very well mod!!!

MW_29
  • MW_29

i came to play

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (gocho8 @ Friday, Jan 4 2013, 13:02)
very well mod!!!

Thanks wink.gif I appreciate You like it, maybe in future there will be a fix of landing gear but it highly depends of MVL development advancements

AnalSaturday
  • AnalSaturday

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

Awesome!! biggrin.gif I really wanted to have this thing in Vice City, and it even has working weapons! Great work!!!

Flipy ZXW
  • Flipy ZXW

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Mexico

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:36 PM

Really cool but, it's possible to have Hydra, Shamal and Rustler mods working at same time?  :blink: that would be great!  :lol:

Aztecas_5
  • Aztecas_5

San Andreas Rewind Vehicle Artist

• Feroci
  • Italy

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:51 AM

Nice Bump

MW_29
  • MW_29

i came to play

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:17 AM Edited by MW_29, 27 July 2014 - 11:20 AM.

Really cool but, it's possible to have Hydra, Shamal and Rustler mods working at same time?  :blink: that would be great!  :lol:

Sure. They are NOT collidable bcz they are MVL vehicles, and while using as MVL vehicles You can have plenty of cars, bikes, boats, planes, helis and vehicles generally. http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=16467

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users