The Nigerian Flag not available.

5 replies to this topic
mobinga
  • mobinga

Mob

• Members

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:29 AM

Hello,

I tried editing my profile today to include my country's flag but it wasn't among the list of countries on the drop-down.

Why is this so?

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

dat was mad tekkers bruh

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

d00d jst use liek a saudi arabian or a dewbai flag it's all da same rite

But seriously, I read that it can't be fixed now as the flag software that was used can't be edited or changed now seeing as it was only "rented" or something along those lines.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Seeking and Destroying since 1997...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Wednesday, Nov 7 2012, 07:17)
But seriously, I read that it can't be fixed now as the flag software that was used can't be edited or changed now seeing as it was only "rented" or something along those lines.

I don't think that's accurate. I remember a while back the Argentinian and Latvian flags being changed to more suitable colours as they were much too bright. smile.gif

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

dat was mad tekkers bruh

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Tuesday, Nov 6 2012, 21:34)

I don't think that's accurate. I remember a while back the Argentinian and Latvian flags being changed to more suitable colours as they were much too bright. smile.gif

Guess I'm wrong then. I do remember seeing a staff member saying something like that on this very board, however.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:10 PM

Flag software? Even in MSPaint, it's just this is not the United Nations, we don't need every single tiny flag.

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Tuesday, Nov 6 2012, 19:38)
QUOTE (lzw3 @ Tuesday, Nov 6 2012, 21:34)

Guess I'm wrong then. I do remember seeing a staff member saying something like that on this very board, however.

You got trolled son.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users