Trucking mission timer is frozen

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

I don't know whether this is a glitch or others have the same situation. In trucking missions, timer is frozen for every timed mission. It happened for all of time I played this game. But, I have never cheated the game. So passing timed missions of trucking is extremely easy. Also, I am given a very big time period for 1st trucking mission which was 22.5 minutes to go for a very near location at dillimore. But for 2nd timed mission, time is given only 3.5 minutes to go for much larger distance for Whetstone. Looks like, something bad in game design.

Also, I noticed that in mission "Cut Throat Business", OG Loc is invincible for the whole mission. When there is Kart chase, I got out from Kart and attacked OG Loc's Kart with a Heat seeking RPG. When I do it, Kart was destroyed with failing message. But, OG Loc was unharmed and I noticed that he can't be beaten like jealous girl friends. I don't know anybody has been noticed this.

Also, I think in mission "High Noon", Pulaski is also invincible while running on to Buffolo.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:59 PM

Polaski and Loc are not glitches, it's part of the game.

Which version of the Game did you buy?
Are you playing the DVD in the drive?

Celestail
  • Celestail

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:07 PM Edited by Celestail, 04 November 2012 - 04:11 PM.

Can you give us a full overview of your game (DVD/stream, legit/Pirated, Modded/Raw etc...)

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

Pulaski+Buffalo in High Noon are comprehensive proof, and Buffalo can be obtained if you flip it over with minigun and you must let Pulaski drown in water, if you kill him with normal way, cutscene will show, car will lose properties/dissappear. Kart in Cut Throat business is proofed too, but no one discovered way to obtain it yet. About that trucking mission, I don't know it seems strange, never happened to me.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

I am not playing the game with DVD is on the drive. Game is not a modded one. So, all things about game is normal and I didn't use any cheats. But, still Trucking mission timer is frozen. But all of other missions timers are working correctly.

I think that Kart is only fireproof because it exploded with a heat seeking RPG. But, if Kart is proofed, then typing blow up cars cheat will help to obtain that Kart (After bailing out from CJ's Kart). Then you can push Kart with a vehicle. However, still OG Loc is invincible. I think he is the only invincible person through a whole story line mission apart from jealous girlfriends.

However, you can easily get a BP/FP/EP/DP Buffolo in mission "Misappropiation". So, I can easily ignore Pulaski's Buffolo.

Celestail
  • Celestail

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:12 PM Edited by Celestail, 04 November 2012 - 07:15 PM.

So its stream version right?

Your suppost to chase OG LOC until the cinamatic not blow him up, The Kart can be obtained from verious locations

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

Sucha, I read somewhere that Kart in this mission have proofings which will not be saved in garage unfortunately confused.gif . OG Loc isn't only invicible person apart from girlfriends, you forgot about driver in Yay Courier mission wink.gif .

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Sunday, Nov 4 2012, 19:06)
I am not playing the game with DVD is on the drive. Game is not a modded one.

That is very confusing.
Either you play with the DVD in the DRive.
OR you Don't have the DVD in the Drive when playing.

Celestail
  • Celestail

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (0909090 @ Sunday, Nov 4 2012, 20:06)
Sucha, I read somewhere that Kart in this mission have proofings which will not be saved in garage unfortunately confused.gif . OG Loc isn't only invicible person apart from girlfriends, you forgot about driver in Yay Courier mission wink.gif .

Girlfriends can be killed just take a lot of bullets + they are run over proof

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Celestail @ Sunday, Nov 4 2012, 20:32)
Girlfriends can be killed just take a lot of bullets + they are run over proof

A situation I had was, CJ on a date with Denise and she was run over (and killed) by a cop chasing a vehicle through the Well-Stacked Pizza joint when leaving.

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Sunday, Nov 4 2012, 16:11)
QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Sunday, Nov 4 2012, 19:06)
I am not playing the game with DVD is on the drive. Game is not a modded one.

That is very confusing.
Either you play with the DVD in the DRive.
OR you Don't have the DVD in the Drive when playing.

Remember, steam version does not have a disc.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:31 AM

thanks, I see it now.
Where was the Game downloaded from?

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

I installed the game with a DVD and after that never used it. So, there is no problem with DVD.

I think all invincible people in this game are invincible for only CJ and his Homies attacks. I remember jealous Babara was run over by a police car. Also, passengers who don't get off from the car after CJ steals vehicle, are invincible to CJ's attacks and run over attacks by CJ. But, they can still run over by other vehicles. I have checked this one.

Also, the GSF driver of Yay Courier mission is not invincible. He can be killed with plenty of bullets + he can be scared by pointing a gun. Also Woozie and Cesar from street races are almost invincible and can be scared with either pointing a gun + shooting at them.

But, all drivers except Cesar are also invincible prior to start the High stakes, Low rider race. Unfortunately, they can't be run over + can't be scared with pointing a gun which prevented me to have a try for their indestructible vehicles.

I confused why Garages don't allow to enter that proofed Kart. All of other proofed vehicles are allowed to enter by garages. This is strange.

In fact, have anybody noticed or identified whether we can obtain proofed Toreno's Washington, Ryder's Picador and Jizzy's Broadway in mission "Photo Opportunity" by typing blow up cars cheat while is on Camera mode.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Monday, Nov 5 2012, 12:26)
I installed the game with a DVD and after that never used it. So, there is no problem with DVD.

You may have missed it.
We don't try to fix modded games here because there are too many possible variables.
So it is suggested you remove the mod and try playing the Game with the DVD in the Drive. (No-CD Cracks are Mods.) The game isn't designed/programed to use them.

You may want to delete the game and reinstall.
If you have Vista you will also need to delete the hidden 'Virtual Store' files of GTA:SA too.

Celestail
  • Celestail

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:22 PM

Ok Sucha84 can you reinstate your issue, you have said you don't use your DVD yet you said the game was installed with the DVD?
So confirm you are playing with the DVD or stream so we can get to the bottom of this

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

But, all drivers except Cesar are also invincible prior to start the High stakes, Low rider race. Unfortunately, they can't be run
over + can't be scared with pointing a gun which prevented me to have a try for their indestructible vehicles.

In fact, have anybody noticed or identified whether we can obtain proofed Toreno's Washington, Ryder's Picador and Jizzy's Broadway in mission "Photo Opportunity" by typing blow up cars cheat while is on Camera mode.

You can kill those VLA easily, just equip CJ with parachute, and it works the same way as with FI vehicles, you can kill invincible peds too.

I've been messing a lot with Photo Opportunity, but i've tried only non-cheating methods so far, of course with no results angry.gif
First thing i tried was setting Cesar's Savanna on fire with flamethrower, so it blows when CJ is already stuck with his camera, but Savanna didn't blow (i damaged Savanna enough to blow when set on fire outside the mission)
Then i tried killing Cesar with flames, so i flamed the roof and entered the marker, but Cesar seems invincible too sad.gif

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (__mako @ Monday, Nov 5 2012, 16:25)
But, all drivers except Cesar are also invincible prior to start the High stakes, Low rider race. Unfortunately, they can't be run
over + can't be scared with pointing a gun which prevented me to have a try for their indestructible vehicles.

You can kill those VLA easily, just equip CJ with parachute, and it works the same way as with FI vehicles, you can kill invincible peds too.

I've been messing a lot with Photo Opportunity, but i've tried only non-cheating methods so far, of course with no results angry.gif
First thing i tried was setting Cesar's Savanna on fire with flamethrower, so it blows when CJ is already stuck with his camera, but Savanna didn't blow (i damaged Savanna enough to blow when set on fire outside the mission)
Then i tried killing Cesar with flames, so i flamed the roof and entered the marker, but Cesar seems invincible too sad.gif

You don't know the trick to obtain Cesar's BP/FP/EP/DP Savanna on mission "Photo Opportunity". I just obtained it. But, it's real paining and one of most difficult proofed vehicles to obtain without cheats.

Method: After you meet Cesar, drive Savanna way back to Los Santos 8 ball shop. Then, drive back to Angel pine where the location of getting photos. Just before you enter the red marker, arm the bomb and quickly sprint towards photo point before it explodes. If you hear the explosion voice after you come to the camera point, then it has roofings. Now, all you need to do is to allow Ryder to go for his destination without taking his photo to fail the mission. After you fail the mission, push wreckage to way back to Hashbury Garage. There are lots of Tankers drive this area and use it to push wreckage to garage. Easilest way to use the highway. But, this pushing is not easy at all because of crazy drivers. They can easily hit back your vehicle and will try to damage your vehicle. If this happens, get out from vehicle and push them out of their vehicles to stop they harm your vehicle.

Very Important: When you are just near to Hushbury garage and ready to push it to garage, use a car to stop garage's door closing. If you don't do this, when you try to push it to garage, it will disappear and all of your effort will be worthless. Also, if you fail to run to the camera location before Savanna explodes, it will have no proofings although you fail the mission by allowing Ryder to go without taking his picture.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Monday, Nov 5 2012, 15:57)

You may have missed it.
We don't try to fix modded games here because there are too many possible variables.
So it is suggested you remove the mod and try playing the Game with the DVD in the Drive. (No-CD Cracks are Mods.) The game isn't designed/programed to use them.

You may want to delete the game and reinstall.
If you have Vista you will also need to delete the hidden 'Virtual Store' files of GTA:SA too.

In fact you are right. I had to copy a crack file to destination folder to open the game. I think that's the reason for this reason. Anyway, that glitch is advantageous for me although there is no fight. I have to fight more than expected for police chasing trucking missions. So, this is not a worrying factor at all or don't need to reinstall. Apart from this, there are no other issues about this game because I never got Mad Dogg glitch or Basketball glitch. But, I frequently get Taxi and Gym glitches.

But, I like to see once what will happen when Mad Dogg glitch is there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users