Photo

Random Characters Not Appearing

2 replies to this topic
r3mxd
  • r3mxd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:05 AM

I need some help, I do not know if the game has glitched on me or not.

I have done everything so far 100%.

However Im missing the last 3 characters (random friends).

Sara, Marnie, and Jeff.

I have done the first encounter for the three of them, however the 2nd and 3rd(jeff) encounters doesn't show up on my map at all even when I sleep, save, do a friends activity, something to "enable" it.

I don't know if any1 has experienced this before and has found a away around.

It's driving me nutz since Im so close to gettin the 100% achievement forXbox.

I didn't have this issue on my PC, and I did almost the same thing on PC and got it.

THanks.

RustyPete
  • RustyPete

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

I don't know if you know this already, but Jeff calls you for his second encounter I believe, and Marnie and Sara's encounters only appear at night (not sure what time exactly).

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

The second encounter with Sara takes place at Pier 45 under the Broker Bridge in Algonquin. You have to get there during the morning, before midday.

Marnie's second encounter begins on Ivy Drive South, west of Middle Park. Try to get there during the morning, before 10 a.m..

The second encounter with Jeff begins at an underground parking garage off Silicon Street. He calls soon after the first encounter and tells you to go there, and the mission begins as soon as the call is made.

The third (and final) encounter with Jeff takes place at Feldspar Street in Algonquin.

I took the information about places from http://www.gta4.net/random-characters/.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users