Photo

How you imagine the beginning of GTA V?

48 replies to this topic
Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:20 AM Edited by Zancudo, 04 November 2012 - 01:23 AM.

2 AM. Los Santos city lights are up and bright.

user posted image

You look up in the sky and you can catch a glimpse of a private jet that's flying low to land on the city's airport. Then, the camera slowly walks down and you can see Ned Luke walk out of the airport, with a massive suitcase in his hand. He seems to be a fresh guy in the city. And with a lot of money, either. He has an expensive suit on himself, silver watch on his left hand and wears a pair of fine boots. Soon, a taxi drives over to pick him up of the busy airport. "Where to, mister?", said a Mexican driver to Ned. "Uhm, Vinewood Hills", he replied.
As they drive through the streets of LS, you can see developer's names on the screen and some good spots on the neon city center in the background. At some point, they drive across a club where outside of it are situated some young rich guys having fun drinking beer and screaming. There's also an expensive car standing near them - a red $180.000 Cheetah 2013.
After some time, the taxi is stopping by some nice apartament in Vinewood Hills. Ned Luke's walking into it, settling down. He pours himself a glass of water and walks out on a balcony to admire LS's amazing city scape. Then he gets a hit by a sniper bullet to his head. And he's dead. End of the game.

Dotseoem
  • Dotseoem

Member of DrkHWF.

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:23 AM Edited by Dotseoem, 04 November 2012 - 01:25 AM.

That's too Miami-sh... or Driver-esque.

The song I mean.

I think it'll start with something going wrong and a fire like GTA3.
Maybe you'll be shown getting on a jet going to Los Santos and how you have to help a friend as soon as you get there.
Maybe a prison break.

idk.

Crumplet
  • Crumplet

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:23 AM

LOL

sclodyon
  • sclodyon

Harbinger

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:25 AM

Nice. Here's mine -

The camera pans across the desert, until Route 66 comes into view. The camera stops in the middle of the road, and you hear the distant rumble of a lowrider's engine, and rock and roll music blasting. The car passes over the camera, and the protagonist yells and sings along to the music. The car comes up to a sign saying "Welcome to Los Santos", and the protag pulls out a revolver and shoots it, yelling and laughing as he does so.
The camera pans up from the lowrider, and the GTA V logo fades into the screen. Trailer music starts playing.

The end.

highnrich
  • highnrich

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:27 AM

maybe the protagonist was a gangster, then he found top secret information about New World Order / Chemtrails or some other things like that and CIA hunts him biggrin.gif

Arran B
  • Arran B

The '80s enthusiast.

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

A man sporting a mullet pulls up in a Comet with Duran Duran blaring.. oh wait they skipped Vice City

MMC_BITW
  • MMC_BITW

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

"Why did i move here? I guess it's because of the weather."
Then the camera rolls into the beautiful sunny sky. Showing the protagonists face who is wearing sun glasses. Epic icon14.gif

tinman187
  • tinman187

DoUgHbOi

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

Sparks of lightning flash around an 18 wheeler and out of nowhere, emerges our protagonist.

But wait, he's naked.

He walks around the 18 wheeler and see's a bar full of drunk biker's.

While naked, our protagonist walks into the bar, and ask's one of the biker's for his "boot's, clothes, and motorcycle".
The biker refuse's and put's out his cigar on our protagonist's chest, saying our protagonist "forgot to say please".
Un-phased by these heinous actions, Our protagonist then beats the sh!t out of him and takes his clothes and motorcycle.

Our protagonist walks out of the bar, and cue the music.

cool.gif

I came up with that in my head just now, pretty original in my opinion. They should put this in a movie. If it was up to me, our protagonist should be a machine from the future sent back in time. icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

AdventX
  • AdventX

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:23 AM

Camera pans down from the bright blue sky, in first person view a black man walks towards a taxi. Where to sir...[Grove street, home]
As he walks out the taxi, we can finally see his face. Its CJs son, Dwayne Johnson.
CJ has been murdered...............................................................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:28 AM

If it follows the logic of GTA IV, the protagonist will be arriving at Los Santos, then he will go to his house and call someone, probably looking for work.
Then, in the midway of the road between his house and where he will encounter his man, something will happen.

MrcTOtheJ
  • MrcTOtheJ

Cleaning the Trash since '94

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (tinman187 @ Saturday, Nov 3 2012, 18:16)
I came up with that in my head just now, pretty original in my opinion. They should put this in a movie. If it was up to me, our protagonist should be a machine from the future sent back in time. icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

Holy sh*t man...you should make movies for a living. icon14.gif

Anyhow it starts in the middle of the Desert, this guy is driveing that new Pheonix as seen in the trailer, just screaming down some open highway type deal. There's a guy in the passenger seat. You guys are talking, during this you find out he's one of your employer's men.

Odgen's Nut Gone flake is playing over the Radio and he pulls off into some side path that winds off of the high way kicking up dust, he pulls upto a semi cirlce of trucks, some Mexican looking fellows with guns standing about, the guy in the passenger seat get's out and they negotiate a deal of somesort...though in typical if not predictable fashion...it dosen't go as planed. The guy who was sitting beside you not a moment ago is now...well bits of him are decorateing your car from the bullet that wized though his head.

This then flies into the first mission where you drive back to Los Santos (which isn't that far from this point conviently) and shaking these Cartel goons. You pull into a back alley and call your employer. End First mission/first scene.

Ispintechno
  • Ispintechno

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (tinman187 @ Sunday, Nov 4 2012, 02:16)
Sparks of lightning flash around an 18 wheeler and out of nowhere, emerges our protagonist.

But wait, he's naked.

While naked, our protagonist walks into the bar, and ask's one of the biker's for his "boot's, clothes, and motorcycle".
The biker refuse's and put's out his cigar on our protagonist's chest, saying our protagonist "forgot to say please".
Un-phased by these heinous actions, Our protagonist then beats the sh!t out of him and takes his clothes and motorcycle.

cool.gif

I could totally see Arnold Schwarzenegger playing that role. That would be epic. icon14.gif

nikolibrety
  • nikolibrety

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

youtube hotel california
they should start with you driving down the highway to your safehouse while hotel california is in the backround of california dreaming will set a good mood

tinman187
  • tinman187

DoUgHbOi

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (Ispintechno @ Sunday, Nov 4 2012, 02:38)

But wait, he's naked.

cool.gif

I came up with that in my head just now, pretty original in my opinion. They should put this in a movie. If it was up to me, our protagonist should be a machine from the future sent back in time.  icon14.gif   icon14.gif   icon14.gif

I could totally see Arnold Schwarzenegger playing that role. That would be epic. icon14.gif

wow.gif Dude thats a great idea, he would be perfect. We should call him, the T-800 wow.gif

ColePhelps
  • ColePhelps

Sexual chocolate

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:56 AM

Whoever the protagonist is he is at the airport, hails a taxi down (says his destination) he hops in the cab, (just like the begging of RDR while John is on the train to armadillo) shows views of city, shows up at a house in the hills pays the driver looks at the mansion and walks through the gates, the gates open, he gets to the door opens it and drops his suitcase (game starts) phone rings....

AlanRikkin
  • AlanRikkin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE (Zancudo @ Sunday, Nov 4 2012, 01:20)
2 AM. Los Santos city lights are up and bright.

user posted image

You look up in the sky and you can catch a glimpse of a private jet that's flying low to land on the city's airport. Then, the camera slowly walks down and you can see Ned Luke walk out of the airport, with a massive suitcase in his hand. He seems to be a fresh guy in the city. And with a lot of money, either. He has an expensive suit on himself, silver watch on his left hand and wears a pair of fine boots. Soon, a taxi drives over to pick him up of the busy airport. "Where to, mister?", said a Mexican driver to Ned. "Uhm, Vinewood Hills", he replied.
As they drive through the streets of LS, you can see developer's names on the screen and some good spots on the neon city center in the background. At some point, they drive across a club where outside of it are situated some young rich guys having fun drinking beer and screaming. There's also an expensive car standing near them - a red $180.000 Cheetah 2013.
After some time, the taxi is stopping by some nice apartament in Vinewood Hills. Ned Luke's walking into it, settling down. He pours himself a glass of water and walks out on a balcony to admire LS's amazing city scape. Then he gets a hit by a sniper bullet to his head. And he's dead. End of the game.

Where is ryan gosling ?

TOMAHAWKS
  • TOMAHAWKS

Brimstone Quick-draw Champion

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:03 AM

In the beginning, you kill all of the old protagonists (except Victor Vance) and fly to Los Santos to start a new life. Then this sh*t really begins.

TimeLordDoctor
  • TimeLordDoctor

You are pulling down heaven and raising up a whore!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:04 AM Edited by Nobaca, 04 November 2012 - 03:07 AM.

GTA III- white man in a robbery
GTA VC- white man in a drug ambush
GTA SA- black man stealing a bike
GTA VCS- black man in the army getting drugs
GTA LCS- Mafia man
GTA IV- Russian man coming to america
GTA V- White man living up life til something happens to get him back in getting drugs,weapons, killing, stealing, and robberies.

R* said that gta v is the pursuit of the almighty dollar, so the first cutscene will probably be your in this mansion living it up and the cops rush in your house to arrest you. On trail you then recalled why you moved here, and why your shouldnt be arrested but the story wasnt good enough so you spend 2 years in prison, when you get out you lost all of your cash and you big vinewood hills mansion and your sports cars. You meet up with a friend who has been telling you things while you was in prison saying how you got there and things and who set it up. So once your out your friend gives you one of his old small places and you have to gain everything back and kill the man who set you up to take your business.

Alaannnn
  • Alaannnn

Film Director

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:14 AM

[Fade from black]

Panoramic views of Los Santos with music playing

Camera pans down facing the ocean on the beach, to see [Insert protagonist name here] laying on a chair, drink in hand. His cellphone rings

[Insert conversation here]

Close up camera on protagonist's face, pan left to see a Black SUV pull up in the lot a some feet away. Doors open, and the men inside start spraying at the main character.

Start of the first mission: lose the hired hit men, and bring back wife/girlfriend back home safely.

Travvv33
  • Travvv33

Zuuru II

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

QUOTE (Alaannnn @ Sunday, Nov 4 2012, 03:14)
[Fade from black]

Camera pans down facing the ocean on the beach, to see [Insert protagonist name here] laying on a chair, drink in hand. His cellphone rings

Close up camera on protagonist's face, pan left to see a Black SUV pull up in the lot a some feet away. Doors open, and the men inside start spraying at the main character.

Start of the first mission: lose the hired hit men, and bring back wife/girlfriend back home safely.

Your choice of the word "spraying" to define the actions of the men against the protagonist made me lawl.

Haha, they were "spraying" at him. Sounds so nasty and wrong. xD

ColePhelps
  • ColePhelps

Sexual chocolate

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:54 AM

QUOTE (Travvv33 @ Sunday, Nov 4 2012, 03:25)
QUOTE (Alaannnn @ Sunday, Nov 4 2012, 03:14)
[Fade from black]

Your choice of the word "spraying" to define the actions of the men against the protagonist made me lawl.

Haha, they were "spraying" at him. Sounds so nasty and wrong. xD

Loooooool

I Shot The Sheriff
  • I Shot The Sheriff

Yippie-kay-yay, motherf*cker!

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE (Zancudo @ Sunday, Nov 4 2012, 01:20)
Then he gets a hit by a sniper bullet to his head. And he's dead. End of the game.

ROFLMFAO

I Shot The Sheriff
  • I Shot The Sheriff

Yippie-kay-yay, motherf*cker!

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:31 AM

Inside the cabin of a 787, a middle-aged man is shown to be having a joyful and affable conversation with who seem to be his two children. Their voices are barely heard as the music plays. They comment the situation as the plane is descending to land on LSX. The plane is shown landing. They pick up their luggages in the terminal and put them in a trolley looking happy, and then the music is lowered as they exit the terminal and the middle-aged man takes his phone off and calls. He says something like "we're here, come pick us up". The music recovers full volume as the camera takes height to show a beautiful sunny LS. For a while, views of the most important landmarks in LS are shown (Del Perro Pier, Downtown, Vinewood...). Then the song gradually ends and the next scene shows the middle-aged man, his two children and a woman who seems to be his wife carrying the lugagge from the trunk of the Huntley inside a wealthy house in a residential area, while they comment the situation. When all the lugagge is inside the house, the kids go up to play while the couple starts a conversation:

-What are we going to do with the children?

-Come on, Katherine. We've spoken about this dozens of times. They want to stay here in LS with me.

-Don't you start again, Albert. They're my children too. I'm hiring a lawyer.

-Wait, what? Jeez... Look, I'm tired from the flight, okay? I need to clear my mind. I'm going out. Talk to you later.

-Do you think you can get away like th... *Albert interrupts her*

-Calm down please, I'm going to go for a ride, and we'll talk later. I swear. *Walks down the front stairs*

The cutscene ends, and you first take control of the character. A message says "Take a breath of LS. Come back when you're more relaxed". The Huntley is parked in front of you, and the sun lights beautifully. Welcome to Los Santos.

Crumplet
  • Crumplet

Hustler

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:39 AM

Rockstar Games Presents...

"53 counts of organized murder, countless heists, robberies, assaults, and yet you remain untouched, you must be a powerful man, Albert"

"Well, yes, some would say that"

"So what do you plan to do now?"

"Well, clearly Liberty City isn't an option anymore, I need to expand my business"

"With respect, sir, as your lawyer-"

"My new lawyer, don't forget you are temporary until I move elsewhere, with respect, sir"

"I don't want to be that 'replacement' guy, I know you were very close to him"

"Let's not dwell into that right now, I just need to focus on an other location"

"Perhaps retiring is in order? I mean you've summoned enough cash to last you multiple life times, you could just discontinue this, prevent further mishaps"

"Mmm, a sunny place would be nice wouldn't it? somewhere warm..."

"I hear Los Santos is beautiful this time of year"

"Los Santos... that could be a good place to disappear, couldn't it?"

"Well, yeah, a city of that size can hold anyone in secrecy if they keep their head down"

"You make a fine point, John"

"So, should I organize your jet?"

"Yeah. I'm getting out of here, start anew, hell, maybe even start a family"

"Heh. Didn't think the almighty Albert De Silva would consider starting a family, considering the things you've done... the people you've killed"

"The past is the past, business never changes throughout time it only ever expands, thats why I need to get out of here, remove myself from that world"

"Well, it's a better decision than your recent f*ck u-"

Bullet plunges through lawyers skull, Albert dashes out the back and immediately jumps into a limo.

"GO! f*ckING DRIVE!"

Limo speeds through the streets of LC to his private jet, Albert rushes into it and it immediately closes

"So, Los Santos it is then, sir?"

"Yeah. Just get me the f*ck out of here, man."

GRAND THEFT AUTO V

Revolution-XW
  • Revolution-XW

LuisWayne

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:48 AM

QUOTE (Eagles @ Sunday, Nov 4 2012, 02:28)
If it follows the logic of GTA IV, the protagonist will be arriving at Los Santos, then he will go to his house and call someone, probably looking for work.
Then, in the midway of the road between his house and where he will encounter his man, something will happen.

Most likely, or a taxi driving him to a hotel or something, It could be in the countryside or desert for all we know. :]

Jesus Piece
  • Jesus Piece

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:53 AM Edited by Jesus Piece, 04 November 2012 - 09:58 AM.

Man, listening to that Small Faces track, it really does seem perfect for a game opening. I can totally picture it, with the Rockstar credits popping up here and there throughout the intro scene. Though I don't think they'll reuse a song from a trailer.

And I think V's intro will be different from any of the previous games. This is all assuming that the voiceover from the first trailer is the protagonist, but from the sounds of things he's already been in Los Santos for at least a little while and he's already wealthy. So I don't think it'll be him arriving in San Andreas or anything like that. I can see it showing him doing some every day thing, like picking up his kids or grabbing something to eat, and then driving back to his "big house", so R* can show off the city a bit. And because he's already well off financially, I don't think he'll be trying to pick up some quick job right away or anything like that.

I think like someone else mentioned it could be similar to Red Dead. A slower burn at first in order to establish the main character a bit and show the player what he's all about. Maybe show how he is with his wife and kids (again, assuming the voice over in the first trailer is from the protagonist).

Jakee.
  • Jakee.

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

QUOTE (Crumplet @ Sunday, Nov 4 2012, 07:39)
Rockstar Games Presents...

"53 counts of organized murder, countless heists, robberies, assaults, and yet you remain untouched, you must be a powerful man, Albert"

"Well, yes, some would say that"

"So what do you plan to do now?"

"Well, clearly Liberty City isn't an option anymore, I need to expand my business"

"With respect, sir, as your lawyer-"

"My new lawyer, don't forget you are temporary until I move elsewhere, with respect, sir"

"I don't want to be that 'replacement' guy, I know you were very close to him"

"Let's not dwell into that right now, I just need to focus on an other location"

"Perhaps retiring is in order? I mean you've summoned enough cash to last you multiple life times, you could just discontinue this, prevent further mishaps"

"Mmm, a sunny place would be nice wouldn't it? somewhere warm..."

"I hear Los Santos is beautiful this time of year"

"Los Santos... that could be a good place to disappear, couldn't it?"

"Well, yeah, a city of that size can hold anyone in secrecy if they keep their head down"

"You make a fine point, John"

"So, should I organize your jet?"

"Yeah. I'm getting out of here, start anew, hell, maybe even start a family"

"Heh. Didn't think the almighty Albert De Silva would consider starting a family, considering the things you've done... the people you've killed"

"The past is the past, business never changes throughout time it only ever expands, thats why I need to get out of here, remove myself from that world"

"Well, it's a better decision than your recent f*ck u-"

Bullet plunges through lawyers skull, Albert dashes out the back and immediately jumps into a limo.

"GO! f*ckING DRIVE!"

Limo speeds through the streets of LC to his private jet, Albert rushes into it and it immediately closes

"So, Los Santos it is then, sir?"

"Yeah. Just get me the f*ck out of here, man."

GRAND THEFT AUTO V

I actually sat here imaging this in my head, cookies! cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

But, I wouldn't want that as the protag probably wasn't ever mentioned in IV, and it would just annoy me haha!

zalanith
  • zalanith

I <3 R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:22 AM Edited by zalanith, 04 November 2012 - 10:32 AM.

intro - about 2 guys doing bad thing , escape pursuit. Send the sh*t to their boss/people they work for(also return weapon for the job). Get their payment (ur starting money). Start going to their house(little chit chat). Go inside home also ur safeouse (scene ended)

Choose between this 2 guy to start your game(one of them smoking , the other one cleaning his gun) , guy you choose go outside ( difficulty option pop out on loading screen. now your choice to free roam or mission) . If you go back inside , you can switch . After first mission , switching is not available until some mission (coz the other guy is missing , doing its own mission - u guys can found him in ur mission.)and from now on , whenever u enter the home , no more loading.

Any guy u choose have load of money , a legit car and a gun.

End of The Beginning of GTA V titled , "Forever a Slave"

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

action without satisfaction.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:26 AM Edited by Coat., 05 November 2012 - 09:22 AM.

---
A Rockstar Game Presents

The music plays and a gravel voice is heard, "Al, you've done bad things... but hey.."

A Rockstar North Production

The voice continues, "Who is good in this world?"

The scene shows an interogation room, with C.I.A members towering over Albert. There is no dialogue heard, and only shows a man pushing a sheet of paperwork with the title in bold, "Witness Protection Program". Albert looks up at the few men surrounded and signs his new name down as, "Albert De Sivila".

The music quiets and one of the men speak, "If they ask you why you moved, you tell them what?" and Albert looks back with confidence and says, "I guess it was the weather". The scence ends with Albert shaking othe C.I.A members hands and giving the office his identification as a member of that department. In exchange, flight tickets to Los Santos LSX.

The screen fades but the music becomes distort. Albert voices over thd blackness...

"Los Santos... it makes good men bad," it then shows Albert in his younger ages rushing through a LS neighbour for a few seconds; he is panting... "I've seen it all before,"... it then shows him drawing a pistol from his back pocket case before yelling, "LSPD, freeze now!".

There is a pause, "I've seen it only once,". It shows him on his knees, in a blood puddle, staring at this lifeless, African-Americans body with grief in his face.

"I killed what seemed to be something close to me... almost a son".

Everyone goes quiet except a distant thumping sound. The thumping gets louder and then stops, and there is shell shock and a few flashes of a jewelerly store heist, "My father told me that money makes good men bad,".

There is another quiet pause and LSX airpott runway comes into view, "If only I remembered that months from now..."

Albert is seen pushing through the crowd to get his suitcase... "If only".

Grand Theft Auto 5 Fan
  • Grand Theft Auto 5 Fan

Legend

• Members

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE (Ispintechno @ Sunday, Nov 4 2012, 02:38)

But wait, he's naked.

cool.gif

I came up with that in my head just now, pretty original in my opinion. They should put this in a movie. If it was up to me, our protagonist should be a machine from the future sent back in time.  icon14.gif   icon14.gif   icon14.gif

U MAD BRO? that hole scene is out of a terminator film !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users