Photo

Fruit World™ RolePlay

198 replies to this topic
MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

There's the little police station on the same block as the Lost Clubhouse in Alderney, the police station near the prison, the main Precinct HQ in downtown Algonquin, the station with the helicopter in Lancaster, Algonquin. The station in Broker west of the East Borough Bridge, the station in/near Hove Beach, and the other station in Algonquin near fishmarket, the one with the Police Bike in tBoGT.

Edit: I think you need to do some major downsizing to that image, man.

Also, will gangs be introduced into this RP? Or just down the road?

Kurber
  • Kurber

SRMC VP / Kurber

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (MIDEVL @ Saturday, Nov 3 2012, 17:46)
There's the little police station on the same block as the Lost Clubhouse in Alderney, the police station near the prison, the main Precinct HQ in downtown Algonquin, the station with the helicopter in Lancaster, Algonquin. The station in Broker west of the East Borough Bridge, the station in/near Hove Beach, and the other station in Algonquin near fishmarket, the one with the Police Bike in tBoGT.

Edit: I think you need to do some major downsizing to that image, man.

Also, will gangs be introduced into this RP? Or just down the road?

haha i just resized it

Vespucci
  • Vespucci

GTA V

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

Thanks Guy's

Hey Tril can you put the pic in a link So it doesn't stretch the page please.

Kurber
  • Kurber

SRMC VP / Kurber

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

It's resized biggrin.gif

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

QuestionsResponse
Cop or Civilian?Civilian
What Age are you?15
If Civilian, What Job?Bartender in different venues across the city. If buildings are for sale eventually I may purchase a club or pub.
Character Name + BioSamuel Freeman- Samuel was born in Bolton, England. His father was an English truck driver and his mother was a Italian gym instructor. By the time he left school he had gained an A in English, B in maths and a A* in business. Soon after leaving school he got a job at his local pub as a bartender where he worked for five years. At the age of 21 he left England and moved to Liberty City where he got odd shifts at a range of different venues across the city. He is known to have a alcohol problem. Rumour has it he does odd jobs for an Italian crime family.
What is Your GamerTag?xoThe SilverFox
Have you RolePlayed Before?Yes. I spent a long time in the Bloods and Crips/Gangs of Liberty RP and a brief period of time on NGRP.
1 - 10 How good of a RolePlayer are you?8

Kurber
  • Kurber

SRMC VP / Kurber

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:54 PM Edited by Trilllion, 03 November 2012 - 05:59 PM.

Thankyou for sending an application, XxArtfullxX.

You have been Accepted into the Fruit World Community.

Please attend the RolePlay tonight 5:30 EST.

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

I wonder how many people sign up by the first session.

Fruit World RP
  • Fruit World RP

FWRP

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:07 PM Edited by Fruit World RP, 03 November 2012 - 06:13 PM.

Accepted ArtFull
user posted image

Also about Gangs Like Real Life GANGS Can be formed without the knowing of Cops but you also can be coath out by them.and If a gang is formed you cannot go on a killing spree. you Rob, You Get reported if you don't threaten them to not Report and you can only kill. if the person has done something bad to you/Gang If you kill somebody for the fun of it, it will not count it has to be a valid reason if it's not you will be sen't to jail for quite some Time.

I hope it's enough to have a decent roleplay.

I would love for everyone that signed up to come tonight.

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

Can I suggest weapons are available but have it on weak so there aren't RPGs etc available to people. We could have somebody who works in the gun shops although the guns would have to be expensive so that not everybody has them.
Is there a specific island we should remain on to keep roleplay happening because on all three islands people can speed and f*ck about away from the cops but on one island people can keep an eye on players. Or we could change it each game.

Vespucci
  • Vespucci

GTA V

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Saturday, Nov 3 2012, 18:13)
Can I suggest weapons are available but have it on weak so there aren't RPGs etc available to people. We could have somebody who works in the gun shops although the guns would have to be expensive so that not everybody has them.
Is there a specific island we should remain on to keep roleplay happening because on all three islands people can speed and f*ck about away from the cops but on one island people can keep an eye on players. Or we could change it each game.

Ahh Good Idea Okay If bought from a Gun Shop the seller will take note of Name and that is a Legal gun so if it is used to kill anyone we will know who the shooter is.

This is just a screen shot not the real thing any suggestions? I'm trying to do Bar's but it's hard to Find them ha.
Don't worry it will be HD.
user posted image

Kurber
  • Kurber

SRMC VP / Kurber

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:16 PM

We are working on all of that. This roleplay is a basic simple roleplay (the one today).

About the island; most likely Algonquin.

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:18 PM

What about the island thing? Having it on one island increases the amount of roleplay potential.
Edit: Just saw your post.

Kurber
  • Kurber

SRMC VP / Kurber

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Saturday, Nov 3 2012, 18:18)
What about the island thing? Having it on one island increases the amount of roleplay potential.

Of course. Right now we have six people. Its probably going to be on Bohan or Dukes/broker tonight.

Fruit World RP
  • Fruit World RP

FWRP

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Trilllion @ Saturday, Nov 3 2012, 18:16)

We are working on all of that. This roleplay is a basic simple roleplay (the one today).

About the island; most likely Algonquin.

Yes until we can Fill it up with 16 players it will more than Likely be Algonquin

By The Way Guy's

Conviction and Trilllion Both have access to the Fruit World Account
So if you wan't to talk to either one of them Personally send their account a PM
Whoaaw We are getting Places with this now ha.

Kurber
  • Kurber

SRMC VP / Kurber

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (Conviction @ Saturday, Nov 3 2012, 18:15)

Ahh Good Idea Okay If bought from a Gun Shop the seller will take note of Name and that is a Legal gun so if it is used to kill anyone we will know who the shooter is.

This is just a screen shot not the real thing any suggestions? I'm trying to do Bar's but it's hard to Find them ha.
Don't worry it will be HD.
user posted image

Hey you spelled mango wrong by beachgate!
and its looking good

Vespucci
  • Vespucci

GTA V

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

Oh yeah ha I'l fix it.

Hey Trill can you get online now we need to talk about this,

By the Way Guy's I'll be sending Friend Requests now smile.gif

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

On second thoughts if you need someone to be the gun salesman I can do it or you can have it be an admin job. Up to you guys.

Kurber
  • Kurber

SRMC VP / Kurber

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

Still deciding.

IF ANYONE HAS SOMEONE THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTED TO PLAY WITH US TONIGHT, FEEL FREE TO BRING THEM! smile.gif

Toni Rizzino
  • Toni Rizzino

Easier said than done, yeah that's a title.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

Yo tril I won't be able to be on for a 1 week, I gotta head to Washington for a while. Is there anything I need to do regarding police cause I'm leaving tonight.

Kurber
  • Kurber

SRMC VP / Kurber

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

If you cant make it to tonights roleplay, We will cover you with info whenever you get back

xMohawkkinGx
  • xMohawkkinGx

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

QuestionsResponse
Cop or Civilian?Civilian
What Age are you?14
If Civilian, What Job?Russian Drug-lord
Character Name + BioVladimir Kozlov; deadly Russian drug-lord that
has been known in jobs such as extortion, prostitution,
possession of controlled substance.
What is Your GamerTag?zcomm12
Have you RolePlayed Before?Yes
1 - 10 How good of a RolePlayer are you?10; I take things seriously but at the same time
will joke around a bit.

Fruit World RP
  • Fruit World RP

FWRP

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:35 PM Edited by Fruit World RP, 03 November 2012 - 06:39 PM.

QUOTE (xMohawkkinGx @ Saturday, Nov 3 2012, 18:33)

QuestionsResponse
Cop or Civilian?Civilian
What Age are you?14
If Civilian, What Job?Russian Drug-lord
Character Name + BioVladimir Kozlov; deadly Russian drug-lord that
has been known in jobs such as extortion, prostitution,
possession of controlled substance.
What is Your GamerTag?zcomm12
Have you RolePlayed Before?Yes
1 - 10 How good of a RolePlayer are you?10; I take things seriously but at the same time
will joke around a bit.

We will get back to you Shortly
Not the smartest thing to put a gang in there now cops will be expecting you maybe just go with a normal job and then make a gang if you get accepted

Toni Rizzino
  • Toni Rizzino

Easier said than done, yeah that's a title.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (Trilllion @ Saturday, Nov 3 2012, 18:31)
If you cant make it to tonights roleplay, We will cover you with info whenever you get back

Alright.

xMohawkkinGx
  • xMohawkkinGx

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

If my request of being a drug-lord won't work I'll be a nightclub owner.

Fruit World RP
  • Fruit World RP

FWRP

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:41 PM Edited by Fruit World RP, 03 November 2012 - 06:44 PM.

QUOTE (xMohawkkinGx @ Saturday, Nov 3 2012, 18:38)
If my request of being a drug-lord won't work I'll be a nightclub owner.

Bahama llama's or Massonette or strip club?
Accepted
user posted image

The Resistance
  • The Resistance

xTRx

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

I'll come i guess

Fruit World RP
  • Fruit World RP

FWRP

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (The Resistance @ Saturday, Nov 3 2012, 18:45)
I'll come i guess

Declined

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

I know its not my RP therefore I cant make rules and such but dont you think it would be fairer to make people buy businesses instead of just getting them straight off the bat?

MIDEVL
  • MIDEVL

BCF Caporegime

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

It seems fair for the first few people just to establish a foothold in the RP and establish the people in power.

Fruit World RP
  • Fruit World RP

FWRP

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:51 PM Edited by Fruit World RP, 03 November 2012 - 06:54 PM.

QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Saturday, Nov 3 2012, 18:49)
I know its not my RP therefore I cant make rules and such but dont you think it would be fairer to make people buy businesses instead of just getting them straight off the bat?

Yes I had the same thought but I didn't think people would like it but I think we will.

Mohawking you can work your way up and buy it.

For the prices of things go to Conviction He has all of the Prices of things.

Well this is what we will do we will Monitor people to see who really takes it serious and who is capable of running an establishment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users