Ultimate green screen mod
Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:47 AM Edited by ongloablproductions, 01 November 2012 - 11:31 PM.
not like other mods just an green screen but much more
THIS MOD !!!
this mod is different from other GTA GREENSCREEN mods,
1. Now the whole city is just one big green screen, so you can make action videos in your backyard when shooting and killing done by GTA,
better than others they just have one wall
2. Its easy to go from Green screen to normal mode, so you can make a how its made video of your actions.
3. This quality is on its best, with key light its easy to do what ever you can imagine you want.
4. This mod comes with shocking extras, like total naked strippers,
hardcore posters, new camera features , blood improvement , better explosions, better ped textures (more realistic people) better car textures and lots more.
5. An great collection of tips and trick of how to work with this mod , and let it combine with any other mod,
6. Works with liberty episodes as well
We still working on some improvements and extras,
If you are interested and willing to support us, please don't be afraid, share this with others so they can also subscribe, how more subscribers how sooner onGlobalproductions will finish and upload this mod on their website.
here a video link of a quick preview
Video of this great mod, click here !!!
Color improvement and naked stripper
the green screen effect on a normal road
An official Trailer is coming soon,
we work very hard on it
Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:54 PM
Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:12 PM
|QUOTE (Celestail @ Thursday, Nov 1 2012, 14:54)|
|I really don't see the point of "GreenScreen" but nice work|
with green screen, you can actually remove all the green with software like adobe after effects, and make it a transparent layer,
if you film your parking line, and past that as the second layer in a video program, its like GTA but than at your parking line,
buildings will be replaced with your house for example, with the detail of a real movie.
thats where green screen is for,
Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:13 PM Edited by Celestail, 02 November 2012 - 07:13 PM.
Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:27 PM
|QUOTE (Celestail @ Thursday, Nov 1 2012, 15:13)|
| Awesome |
EDIT: Shouldn't this be in "Mod Showroom"?
no showroom, the complete city is changed, other wise this mod is not 6GB and hard to host
every single texture in this game is different, only Manhattan image count more than 85.000 textures,
the complete game was around 275.000 dds files
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users