Photo

Textures crash when playing multiplayer

3 replies to this topic
julllleee
  • julllleee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:57 PM

Hi, I have changed some cars and some other things texture. But when i got online and play the textures works for some time but then the world textures dispersers? so i only see some objects. Is this because i changed some texture stuff? Is there any way to fix this? Because i don't want to have to removed my cars confused.gif
Thanks in advance!

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:05 PM

can you tell me the size of the car files you've installed?
it mustn't be higher than 1 MB ( you can install one with more than 1MB but do not install more that 3-4)
i know all cars in mods are bigger than 1 MB, but it shouldn't be this way.

julllleee
  • julllleee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:52 PM

I have installed 5 or 6 car mods and 1 gun texture. The cars are 20-25mb~ and the gun texture is 3mb~
Well that sucks that you can't install cars texture that are bigger than 1mb sad.gif

aacclapd
  • aacclapd

Map Modder

• Members

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (julllleee @ Friday, Nov 2 2012, 00:52)
I have installed 5 or 6 car mods and 1 gun texture. The cars are 20-25mb~ and the gun texture is 3mb~
Well that sucks that you can't install cars texture that are bigger than 1mb sad.gif

i didnt said that you cannot install cars bigger than 1 MB, i said it should be this way, because almost all cars in the original .img archive are smaller than 1 MB. (not to say all of them)

20 MB for one car? are you serious? there are cars in game that have 500-600 KB only. 20 MB is too much man. confused.gif
the same thing for the texture (the one with 3 MB)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users