Tutorial for Magic Eraser Tool

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
BiggestModder
  • BiggestModder

Mod Expert

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

I want tutorial to use magic eraser. My some of text still left white. So can you give me the tutorial how to use it ??

Celestail
  • Celestail

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:04 PM

Can you explain abit more?

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Play Toy

• The Connection
  • Finland

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:23 PM

Magic eraser is not good tool to clean white pixels from edges.
If your image is not too complex and it has good contrast, first select the areas You wish to delete with magic wand.
Then use ´refine edge´, add small amount of feather (0,2-0,5 pixels) & shift edge about 10%. You can also play with the other settings to get it better.
After that You can go further and use all kinds of tricks to make the border look better, like a thin drop shadow with zero distance using same color as the letter.

BUT, You should not try masking letters at all. There´s a text tool for good reason, type the text!!

Vespucci
  • Vespucci

GTA V

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:42 PM

Wasn't bothered using a better software here it a brief example when it comes to text:)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

BiggestModder
  • BiggestModder

Mod Expert

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:19 PM

THANKS EVERYONE, currently i am on lappy, when i will be on pc , i will follow u . THANKS EVERYONE. If i want to add text on a image then ??

Celestail
  • Celestail

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:27 PM

To add text to images just open PhotoShop open up the image you want to add the text to (make sure you have removed the background to the text)
Then drag and drop your text into PhotoShop move it once into postion right click and place Done

There's a tutorial

BiggestModder
  • BiggestModder

Mod Expert

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

THANKS NOW ! if i needed help, i will create a new topic . Coz i know u will not remember older one.

Vespucci
  • Vespucci

GTA V

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (BiggestModder @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 18:28)
THANKS NOW ! if i needed help, i will create a new topic . Coz i know u will not remember older one.

Hey Man Don't even
Just Add a new Reply Then, Well I'll look at it anyway and try and help as best I can.

Celestail
  • Celestail

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:21 PM Edited by Celestail, 31 October 2012 - 07:31 PM.

QUOTE (Conviction @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 19:11)
Hey Man Don't even
Just Add a new Reply Then, Well I'll look at it anyway and try and help as best I can.

icon14.gif

@BiggestModder You can track topics too if you struggle to find it or hit the "find all posts by this member" on your profile

Narcis_speed6
  • Narcis_speed6

The Saint

• The Connection

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

This section is only for graphic requests, if you need someone to explain Photoshop functions you can ask Here or look through our Tutorial Archive.

Locked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users