Photo

Just spoted at a walmart

79 replies to this topic
LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (Ispintechno @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 03:13)
QUOTE (PutAQuarterIn @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 03:09)
QUOTE (Ispintechno @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 03:05)
That was quick! Wonder how long they where sitting on that this whole time. And the fact nobody would risk a crappy pay job to post it earlier in the back room.

The people with the crappy jobs are probably the ones who need a job (any job) the most. Beggars can't be choosers.
I'm beginning to think R* damn well knew these would get ''leaked'' early when they sent them out. Not that I think anyone was told to post pics early. It just adds to the allure.

Beginning to think R* was behind the leak, just before a planned T2 meeting. Smells fishy. At least Vagina-ey which has been R* stance on things when it comes to secrets.

My theory is... R* sent out new artworks for retail shops, knowing somebody somewhere will leak it. They allowed it to happen, and relied on it happening. I don't think R* themselves took the pic or did an inside job directly. But I think they allowed for this to happen and was their plan the whole time - to let it leak to the public and go viral.

Quicker
  • Quicker

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:40 AM

Wait. Where is the Xbox icon on the poster?

PutAQuarterIn
  • PutAQuarterIn

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (LotusRIP @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 03:39)
That was quick! Wonder how long they where sitting on that this whole time. And the fact nobody would risk a crappy pay job to post it earlier in the back room.

The people with the crappy jobs are probably the ones who need a job (any job) the most. Beggars can't be choosers.
I'm beginning to think R* damn well knew these would get ''leaked'' early when they sent them out. Not that I think anyone was told to post pics early. It just adds to the allure.

Beginning to think R* was behind the leak, just before a planned T2 meeting. Smells fishy. At least Vagina-ey which has been R* stance on things when it comes to secrets.

My theory is... R* sent out new artworks for retail shops, knowing somebody somewhere will leak it. They allowed it to happen, and relied on it happening. I don't think R* themselves took the pic or did an inside job directly. But I think they allowed for this to happen and was their plan the whole time - to let it leak to the public and go viral.

^This guy gets it. This is what I mean cookie.gif

Nebby
  • Nebby

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:44 AM

What the f*ck is wrong with her shoulder? monocle.gif

gtafanny
  • gtafanny

Wet n Ready

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:46 AM

yep, and they had to bring in their staff to work the weekend to delete all the newswire comments with links to leaks. /s

seriously this is just crazy.

gtavismylife18
  • gtavismylife18

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:52 AM

ill go to a dutch game store here if they have new art and ill make a pic of it if its there

Johan
  • Johan

'Till the day we meet again

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:03 AM

Nice find dude, we're very closer than I thought

Audiophile
  • Audiophile

http://gabenislife.com/

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:08 AM

QUOTE (HugoDuarteGK @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 03:36)
have two languages english/french

Because it's in Canada. We have English and French as official languages.

French cause' Quebec.

gtavismylife18
  • gtavismylife18

Peon

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (Audiophile @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 04:08)

French cause' Quebec.

Je parle francais

HugoDuarteGK
  • HugoDuarteGK

FORUM DOUCH

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:26 AM

QUOTE (gtavismylife18 @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 04:11)
QUOTE (Audiophile @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 04:08)

French cause' Quebec.

Je parle francais

oui, pas couramment tounge.gif

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:42 AM

QUOTE (gtafanny @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 03:46)

yep, and they had to bring in their staff to work the weekend to delete all the newswire comments with links to leaks. /s

Well, even though they allowed it to leak, they can't let people post links on the newswire because then it gives people the wrong impression that they can post links to any old leak they find on the internet. So I guess they still had to make sure nobody gets into the habit of spamming their website. It's just their website protocol and the rules for commenting - they also said they won't get into confirming what's real or not and it's for us to decide (or something along those lines). That means they'll still delete links to leaks that are real.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:17 AM

Nice find icon14.gif

Chico Vialpando
  • Chico Vialpando

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:48 AM

QUOTE (HugoDuarteGK @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 03:34)
QUOTE (man dragon @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 03:31)
What did the top line say? "Pre order your copy today for ... "

10$ ?!

"Preorder your copy today for 10$"

You can see "pour 10$" on the other papers under the upper paper.

I wish i was in toronto to preorder today icon14.gif

MMC_BITW
  • MMC_BITW

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:50 AM

Feed me more! Feed me more! inlove.gif

Ispintechno
  • Ispintechno

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:12 AM

QUOTE (LotusRIP @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 04:42)
QUOTE (gtafanny @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 03:46)

Well, even though they allowed it to leak, they can't let people post links on the newswire because then it gives people the wrong impression that they can post links to any old leak they find on the internet. So I guess they still had to make sure nobody gets into the habit of spamming their website. It's just their website protocol and the rules for commenting - they also said they won't get into confirming what's real or not and it's for us to decide (or something along those lines). That means they'll still delete links to leaks that are real.

I think it's also fair to say the admins running the R* newswire have nothing to do with leaks or outside marketing whether a publicity stunt or otherwise, and are just doing their job of upholding the rules of that website.

tinman187
  • tinman187

DoUgHbOi

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:13 AM

Would these be in Edmonton? Would so jack one of these and hang it up in my dorm lol cool.gif

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:28 AM

The police woman is cropped out in this.

MMC_BITW
  • MMC_BITW

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE (Ferocious Banger @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 07:28)

The artwork is focusing on the prostitute.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:39 AM

QUOTE (MetalisticMCena @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 13:07)
QUOTE (Ferocious Banger @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 07:28)

The artwork is focusing on the prostitute.

It wil be good if someone makes a side-by-side comparison.

MissCloud
  • MissCloud

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013
    Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Helpfulness Award [GTAF]

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:47 AM

Nice eye! I need to get down to my local GAME to see if they've got anything set up, there has to be more artwork in circulation.

JaggySnake
  • JaggySnake

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:58 AM

Interesting monocle.gif

I've never seen this sort of thing before. Why is there a plastic card? Do they put your money on it then give it to you to bring down on release date or something?

jnzooger
  • jnzooger

Just one of those days...

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:03 AM

QUOTE (JaggySnake @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 07:58)
Interesting monocle.gif

I've never seen this sort of thing before. Why is there a plastic card? Do they put your money on it then give it to you to bring down on release date or something?

The plastic card is just a prepaid gift card. It can usually be used on anything technically, but it has an additional code built in to send a reserve automatically when scanned.

But yes, you bring it back in, and you get the game for the price minus the $10 on the card.

JaggySnake
  • JaggySnake

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

QUOTE (jnzooger @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 09:03)
Interesting monocle.gif

The plastic card is just a prepaid gift card. It can usually be used on anything technically, but it has an additional code built in to send a reserve automatically when scanned.

But yes, you bring it back in, and you get the game for the price minus the $10 on the card.

Ah, alright, thanks for clarifying smile.gif

menny
  • menny

Thug

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:21 AM

There's a little chance that will announce a special edition this week? I want to pre - order that. smile.gif

GroveStRoamer
  • GroveStRoamer

#FACT

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE (redx165 @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 03:04)
I swear it's coming out in March.

March is the end of winter still. I say may

danyal786
  • danyal786

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:30 AM

Interesting monocle.gif

Came here to ask the same question...left informed biggrin.gif

Is it really new artwork...I could swear it was on the GAME leak from the UK?

JaggySnake
  • JaggySnake

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:34 AM

QUOTE (danyal786 @ Wednesday, Oct 31 2012, 09:30)
Interesting monocle.gif

Came here to ask the same question...left informed biggrin.gif

Is it really new artwork...I could swear it was on the GAME leak from the UK?

Yeah, it's just the same except the police women isn't in it.

rew250
  • rew250

Camel farmer

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:08 AM

Nice find. I hope we'll see more before GI.

MIKON8ERISBACK
  • MIKON8ERISBACK

My real name is Michael. #FACT.

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:11 AM

Just so you don't have to manually click the link I've taken the liberty of embedding the image for you.

user posted image

lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:15 AM

Preordering now official from Amazon!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users