Counties and Jurisdictions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
582 replies to this topic
GTALE
  • GTALE

Law Enforcement Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:24 AM

It is a crime against GTA V forums not to respond to these great renderings you keep making. The cars look great. Best view we've seen of a non next gen Vapid. Very good work. I continue to be impressed by the amount of effort put into this thread.

USAPatriot
  • USAPatriot

Media News Writer

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:20 PM

I will post all the renderings here on this page since they were probably lost on the last page. Comments welcome! In most cases, our most and first clear view of these units in the game!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
  • GTALE likes this

GTALE
  • GTALE

• Members

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (USAPatriot @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 20:36)
QUOTE (Scampi @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 17:57)
I will sit down tonight and give it a thorough read. Last night I was pretty tired when I skimmed it, but I am very excited to see sheriff cars and the mention of park rangers. If there is indeed a national/state park with rangers maybe they will pursue you for illegally hunting animals. You will need to modify some silent weapons to successfully poach. Well that's getting a little off topic, but park rangers open up so many new possibilities it's exciting.

I also hope as much detail and diversity goes into other government vehicles like fire trucks and ambulances. That one picture showed Trevor on a coast guard jet ski. I've actually see fire department jet skis and I thought those were the coolest things ever. Would love to be able to ride one of those in game.

You bring up a great side point for sure! Park Rangers and their duties. They can pursue the people in real life, but as you get down from the federal level, state level, down to a county or city level, their duties go down too. It is doubtful a state level ranger will chase you down a dirt road along a cliff trying to ram you off like other GTA style law does. So what would GTA do about them? Will they just be for show and have vehicles patrolling randomly down park service roads? Will they be parked at ranger stations, but not actually try to stop you? Maybe their interactions will be simple such as saying "you can't do this hear" but then if the player whips out a gun, they will step back and maybe not do much, call for outside help? We really don't know.

Different levels of park and forestry service law enforcement.

FEDERAL (At national parks and national forests)
user posted image
U.S. National Parks Park Ranger
user posted image
U.S. Forest Service

STATE (varies. At State parks. Game rangers make sure hunters or others don't kill the wrong animals and protect waterways and the environment.)
user posted image
State Park Ranger
user posted image
State Fish / Wildlife and Game

COUNTY (varies. Some counties have their own park service for county parks. Most maintain, but some actually have armed officers who are rangers.)

user posted image
County Park Ranger

MUNICIPAL (varies, some can arrest, some pick up trash, some have guns.)

user posted image
Municipal Park Ranger

I highly doubt a ranger will shoot you if you shoot a deer in the park, or an endangered spieces. They would try to detain you, and in real life, honestly, your're not going to be shooting at law enforcers like some do in GTA games. So I think it will be really interesting to explore what rangers will add to the game.

Coast Guard in San Andreas didn't do much, it was mainly for show. They never actually patrolled around or chased you, but police boats did chase you. But I think in GTA V, Rangers will at least patrol around, but maybe not chase you in high speed chases through state or federal parks. It just doesn't make sense if they did.

user posted image

I also appreciate the fact you will sit down and read the updates, thank you.

So is it alright I lead us back into the park rangers discussion? I don't remember which source said it, but they did say rangers where in the game. So what level of ranger do you think we can expect seeing? My guess is it will be state level. They might blur it with federal level designs but on San Andreas State Parks trucks. Hopefully they have lightbars. Orange if they don't have arresting powers, and red and blue if they do. smile.gif

This leads me to further point out that we have seen in screen shots, there is at least a lifeguard jetski at the beaches. My guess is we will see lifeguards and their trucks at the beaches, hopefully with working orange lights on top. But this makes me think about other forms of security. We've mentioned airport police or security, will we see them? What will their duties be? What about private security. We saw private security in GTA IV, and other games have used them like Sleeping Dogs. Will we see them other then just patrolling around buuldings, will they have marked vehicles ever?

Pilotmonkey
  • Pilotmonkey

BBQ SAUUUUUUCCCEEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (USAPatriot @ Tuesday, Oct 30 2012, 18:20)

user posted image

why is there a potato as the logo?
OT: I guess it could be an addition to add some realism

GTALE
  • GTALE

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:02 PM

Looks to me like Pilotmonkey only read the first post at the most.... geez.

USAPatriot
  • USAPatriot

Media News Writer

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:24 PM Edited by USAPatriot, 16 May 2013 - 09:27 PM.

QUOTE (GTALE @ Friday, May 10 2013, 21:37)

So is it alright I lead us back into the park rangers discussion? I don't remember which source said it, but they did say rangers where in the game. So what level of ranger do you think we can expect seeing?  My guess is it will be state level.  They might blur it with federal level designs but on San Andreas State Parks trucks.  Hopefully they have lightbars.  Orange if they don't have arresting powers, and red and blue if they do. smile.gif

This leads me to further point out that we have seen in screen shots, there is at least a lifeguard jetski at the beaches.  My guess is we will see lifeguards and their trucks at the beaches, hopefully with working orange lights on top.  But this makes me think about other forms of security.  We've mentioned airport police or security, will we see them?  What will their duties be?  What about private security.  We saw private security in GTA IV, and other games have used them like Sleeping Dogs.  Will we see them other then just patrolling around buuldings, will they have marked vehicles ever?

My guess is state level park rangers too. They will probably be San Andreas Rangers. I really want to know more about them and sheriff's agencies in the game. My guess is they won't have arresting powers and be more like how security guards were in GTA IV. Not sure if they will shoot though or chase you as I said in a post earlier.

A recent article from a European Xbox magazine mentioned life guards being strict, and that police are strict around Vinewood and force people to follow laws.... I'm sure they were joking around as it has never been the case in any GTA game to follow road rules. It would be a surprise if Rockstar did away with this. The article also talks about a private security firm that trips an alarm to call the police. So this means private security is back in the game, but we don't know if they have vehicles.

Also first to post! Rockstar recently re-released some photos with a wider view, such as this one. We can clearly see all white units pursuing the driver. Including a new WHITE SUV sheriff unit, not black and white. We also see motorcycles, and what appears to be a GTA IV style Vapid Cruiser. Thoughts?

user posted image

USAPatriot
  • USAPatriot

Media News Writer

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:38 PM Edited by USAPatriot, 16 May 2013 - 09:44 PM.

As I mentioned in my post earlier in the day, here is more of a breakdown of the revised picture! It reveals some exciting new things for us.

user posted image

So we see a that Rockstar appears to have kept the GTA IV style Vapid Cruiser. It can clearly be seen in this photograph, and it is wearing all white as the Blaine County Sheriff vehicles wear. We also get re-confirmation that white sheriff SUV's are in the game. We last saw one a long time ago with some screens showing Trevor climbing the Vinewood sign. We also get confirmation of law enforcement motorcycles. I assume these guys are sheriff as well. It looks like Rockstar is building quite an impressive list of law enforcement vehicles for us to use. We got motorcycles, sheriff Declasse SUVs, Buffalo's, and three generations of the Vapid Cruiser! This further cements my prediction early that agencies with less money might be driving older vehicles! Whatever this sheriff agency is, they have an older Vapid! Good to see some realism as not all agencies can afford the newest vehicles! Once again, Counties and Jurisdictions brought it to you first!

> I think this screenshot is taken in the same area as the photo released earlier of a Cuban 200 plane flying over a coastal freeway. The blue object behind the motorcyclists helmet on the left is a train engine.
  • GTALE likes this

aleex96
  • aleex96

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:47 PM

I think motorbikes are from San Andreas Highway patrol (CHP parody), and the suv is black and white, look the front.

USAPatriot
  • USAPatriot

Media News Writer

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (aleex96 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 21:47)
I think motorbikes are from San Andreas Highway patrol (CHP parody), and the suv is black and white, look the front.

The SUV is not black and white. I already examined it closely using numerous methods from photoshop. It is indeed white. The black is from the pushbars. I do think that the motorcycles are a CHP parody possibly. We just can't be sure yet. The reason why I don't think these motorcycle cops are CHP parodies in this photo is simply because of their uniforms. Their uniforms are the same as a sheriff's deputy we've seen in previous photos I've discussed.

GTALE
  • GTALE

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

Wow! Nice find! You make this thread continue to be at the forefront of great finds and predictions that have pretty much all come true!

You are right! That is clearly an older style Vapid as we've seen from GTA IV and the first GTA V teaser!

user posted image

It has the same front fascia, lights, and grill! Compare is to the other Vapid Cruiser below, it is similar, but not the same car I don't think.

user posted image

CrisFormageKIFFLOM
  • CrisFormageKIFFLOM

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (USAPatriot @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 21:50)

The SUV is not black and white. I already examined it closely using numerous methods from photoshop. It is indeed white. The black is from the pushbars. I do think that the motorcycles are a CHP parody possibly. We just can't be sure yet. The reason why I don't think these motorcycle cops are CHP parodies in this photo is simply because of their uniforms. Their uniforms are the same as a sheriff's deputy we've seen in previous photos I've discussed.

Its the CHP....they have blue on their helmet.

USAPatriot
  • USAPatriot

Media News Writer

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (CrisFormageKIFFLOM @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 22:07)
QUOTE (USAPatriot @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 21:50)

Its the CHP....they have blue on their helmet.

Again, we don't know for sure, but it is looking that way. If that is the case, these units following behind could very well not be sheriff vehicles at all. They could be the San Andreas Highway Patrol.

Lets also not forget we've seen white and blue cars before though... if these motorcycles are in fact white and blue.... remember this old picture? smile.gif

user posted image

And what about this picture?

user posted image

We are obviously missing just one key piece. We are struggling with the Sheriff's agencies. We know Los Santos is out there, and we've heard about the Blaine County guys, but we have yet to officially see them with the text on the side stating they are Blaine County Sheriff deputies... though we originally assumed the picture of the cops at the Vinewood sign were Blaine County guys, but it seems they should be Los Santos Sheriff guys... yet the cars are the wrong colors? I just brainstormed out loud there.

The San Andreas Highway Patrol, would be nice to see an official pic of them with livery up close to close this case.
  • GTALE likes this

CrisFormageKIFFLOM
  • CrisFormageKIFFLOM

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

Just checked....and ALL L.A sheriffs wear either dark green or white helmets. CHP are the only ones that wear blue.

USAPatriot
  • USAPatriot

Media News Writer

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (CrisFormageKIFFLOM @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 22:24)
Just checked....and ALL L.A sheriffs wear either dark green or white helmets. CHP are the only ones that wear blue.

That's fine, except these law enforcement guys are not Los Santos Sheriff deputies. The vehicles are not black and white. This is a different agency.

PSN-Blackhawk_1989
  • PSN-Blackhawk_1989

The Hawk

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:30 PM Edited by PSN-Blackhawk_1989, 16 May 2013 - 10:37 PM.

QUOTE (USAPatriot @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 08:24)
QUOTE (GTALE @ Friday, May 10 2013, 21:37)

So is it alright I lead us back into the park rangers discussion? I don't remember which source said it, but they did say rangers where in the game. So what level of ranger do you think we can expect seeing?  My guess is it will be state level.  They might blur it with federal level designs but on San Andreas State Parks trucks.  Hopefully they have lightbars.  Orange if they don't have arresting powers, and red and blue if they do. smile.gif

This leads me to further point out that we have seen in screen shots, there is at least a lifeguard jetski at the beaches.  My guess is we will see lifeguards and their trucks at the beaches, hopefully with working orange lights on top.  But this makes me think about other forms of security.  We've mentioned airport police or security, will we see them?  What will their duties be?  What about private security.  We saw private security in GTA IV, and other games have used them like Sleeping Dogs.  Will we see them other then just patrolling around buuldings, will they have marked vehicles ever?

My guess is state level park rangers too. They will probably be San Andreas Rangers. I really want to know more about them and sheriff's agencies in the game. My guess is they won't have arresting powers and be more like how security guards were in GTA IV. Not sure if they will shoot though or chase you as I said in a post earlier.

A recent article from a European Xbox magazine mentioned life guards being strict, and that police are strict around Vinewood and force people to follow laws.... I'm sure they were joking around as it has never been the case in any GTA game to follow road rules. It would be a surprise if Rockstar did away with this. The article also talks about a private security firm that trips an alarm to call the police. So this means private security is back in the game, but we don't know if they have vehicles.

Also first to post! Rockstar recently re-released some photos with a wider view, such as this one. We can clearly see all white units pursuing the driver. Including a new WHITE SUV sheriff unit, not black and white. We also see motorcycles, and what appears to be a GTA IV style Vapid Cruiser. Thoughts?

IMG #4

As you can see, They have re skinned that SUV with 2 designs and pure white so far. Not New.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
The sedan is kind of hard to identify what model at the angle it is in.

I bet there will be several skins depending on which area you are in.

EDIT: Added B&W SUV

USAPatriot
  • USAPatriot

Media News Writer

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:39 PM

When I said a new white SUV, I wasn't meaning it was a whole new vehicle, just a new design on the Declasse SUV. Since we first saw the SUV in those early screenshots, they have changed how the SUV looks, even removing it from the Vapid brand they had originally seemed to want to label it as. They turned it into a "Chevy" product instead of a "Ford" product.

CrisFormageKIFFLOM
  • CrisFormageKIFFLOM

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

Then this; CHP are the only ones that wear blue, still answers your question. Jeez.

GTALE
  • GTALE

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

We can't tell if the SUV in this new photo is all white, or white with a stripe. I wonder if they kept the sheriff vehicle design from the Vinewood photos? I'm not sure. They clearly have remodeled a lot since then.

PSN-Blackhawk_1989
  • PSN-Blackhawk_1989

The Hawk

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE (USAPatriot @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 14:39)
When I said a new white SUV, I wasn't meaning it was a whole new vehicle, just a new design on the Declasse SUV.   Since we first saw the SUV in those early screenshots, they have changed how the SUV looks, even removing it from the Vapid brand they had originally seemed to want to label it as.  They turned it into a "Chevy" product instead of a "Ford" product.

It was seen in screen #2, #4 has minor changes. both are pure white.
The vehicle was merely updated.

GTALE
  • GTALE

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:45 PM

Screen two appears to be a black and white.

USAPatriot
  • USAPatriot

Media News Writer

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:47 PM

Since this photo, Rockstar has reskinned and refined many vehicles in the game for sure. So we can't be fully sure this exact design still exists. From what we saw in a more recent photo with some black and white Los Santos County Sheriff units, we also saw a white Vapid without a stripe down the side like this photo showed in the past.

PSN-Blackhawk_1989
  • PSN-Blackhawk_1989

The Hawk

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (GTALE @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 14:45)

#1 White Sheriff with green stripe
#2 White
#3 B&W Sheriff
#4 White

GTALE
  • GTALE

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (USAPatriot @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 21:38)
As I mentioned in my post earlier in the day, here is more of a breakdown of the revised picture! It reveals some exciting new things for us.

user posted image

So we see a that Rockstar appears to have kept the GTA IV style Vapid Cruiser. It can clearly be seen in this photograph, and it is wearing all white as the Blaine County Sheriff vehicles wear. We also get re-confirmation that white sheriff SUV's are in the game. We last saw one a long time ago with some screens showing Trevor climbing the Vinewood sign. We also get confirmation of law enforcement motorcycles. I assume these guys are sheriff as well. It looks like Rockstar is building quite an impressive list of law enforcement vehicles for us to use. We got motorcycles, sheriff Declasse SUVs, Buffalo's, and three generations of the Vapid Cruiser! This further cements my prediction early that agencies with less money might be driving older vehicles! Whatever this sheriff agency is, they have an older Vapid! Good to see some realism as not all agencies can afford the newest vehicles! Once again, Counties and Jurisdictions brought it to you first!

> I think this screenshot is taken in the same area as the photo released earlier of a Cuban 200 plane flying over a coastal freeway. The blue object behind the motorcyclists helmet on the left is a train engine.

So do we still think this is an GTA IV style Vapid Cruiser? We can all agree the SUV has changed form since the early days, and we are leaning towards the motorcyclists being San Andreas Highway Patrol. Is it possible these are all San Andreas Highway Patrol units? Will we see a mix of agencies working together to take down crooks when it permits? If thye are SAHP, wouldn't you think they'd all be black and white units?

PSN-Blackhawk_1989
  • PSN-Blackhawk_1989

The Hawk

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:50 PM

THEORY...

Perhaps the B&W from PRESS DEMO is a demo model and not the actual model...

USAPatriot
  • USAPatriot

Media News Writer

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (PSN-Blackhawk_1989 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 22:47)
QUOTE (GTALE @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 14:45)

#1 White Sheriff with green stripe
#2 White
#3 B&W Sheriff
#4 White

There ya go. You got them all there.

And to GTALE, that is why I originally was hopefully these units in the photo below were San Andreas Highway Patrol units. It made sense, they were on a highway, the cars were black and white... The big flaw to my logic there was the white doors. Both the front and back are white doors, and it would seem if Rockstar parodied them, they would look closer to the real CHP, which only has the front door white.

user posted image

user posted image

USAPatriot
  • USAPatriot

Media News Writer

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (PSN-Blackhawk_1989 @ Thursday, May 16 2013, 22:50)
THEORY...

Perhaps the B&W from PRESS DEMO is a demo model and not the actual model...

Like all theories, it needs to be tested to gather evidence, but I don't think so. The black and whites look too nicely designed for them to be demos. But who knows, maybe they have re-skinned everything yet and they don't have many sheriff agencies or law enforcement designs yet. Maybe it is a last minute thing.

It was a last minute thing in San Andreas and GTA IV, but they ran out of time, and just made all the rural areas in SA have San Andreas State police, and the Alderney cops drive LCPD cars.

user posted image

GTALE
  • GTALE

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:00 PM

Another thing I keep looking for are different law enforcement helicopters, to see if that will provide us with a hint, but so far every helicopter has been the same skin colors as the LSPD chopper.

LAPD 85
  • LAPD 85

The Cop

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:10 AM Edited by LAPD 85, 17 May 2013 - 12:13 AM.

user posted image
It looks like the SUV with green stripe is this. Note the decal on the door both ingame and in this picture. It looks like these are going to be the park rangers that are apparently in the game.

http://imageshack.us/a/img822/6570/sheriffornotajm.jpg

These can either be LSPD units chasing someone out of LS or they can be a re-textured LSSD unit to look similar to the black and white LSSD SUV that we have seen previously. Here are some pics of LASD units:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
If there are multiple counties with Blaine County and Los Santos County, it would be very safe to say that Blaine County would be similar to San Bernadino County, which is situated north of Los Angeles in the mountainous region of SoCal (look into the Christopher Dorner incident that took place in Big Bear) and that Los Santos County would obviously be Los Angeles County. San Bernadino County units are white which kind of explains the white sheriff cars that we have seen. It doesn't explain though why the white sheriff cars say Los Santos County on the side while the black and white SUV says Los Santos County as well. Rockstar could be retexturing these units to fit both counties more realistically?
user posted image

I do not believe they are SAHP units as the CHP only has white doors. This can be seen in this photo here:
user posted image

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6962/newsheriffunits.png

It should be rather clear that the motorcycle units are SAHP (CHP) units and not sheriff deputies. This was discussed in the GTAV Police Cars topic. And I do not see the relation between the IV Vapid Cruiser and one being in this picture. It looks like the Caprice front that in on the new, remodeled Vapid Cruiser. The headlights on the IV cruiser are way to skinny and small to fit the one here. They look exactly like the remodeled Vapid.
  • GTALE likes this

USAPatriot
  • USAPatriot

Media News Writer

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:37 AM

Very informative post LAPD 85. I like all you said there and it further provided concrete evidence for some of our hot topics.

* The only reason I don't think the white SUVs with the stripe are rangers is because they are carrying heavy arsenal. Park Rangers, state or federal, don't carry out swat type missions against someone. But who knows, Rockstar can do what they want.

* Good explanation for the Blaine County Sheriff cars. I hope the re-texture the agencies to be a specific colors too. I am not a fan of seeing some Los Santos County sheriff units being black and white and others being white. They should all be one color or the other. Just like you wouldn't want to see Blaine County Sheriff cars that are all white, but then randomly have a pink one coming after people for no reason. So lets hope they get that straightened up.

* The blue helmet riders on the bikes could very well be SAHP and would seem likely. But Rockstar has blended agencies and things before. They might use the blue helmet, but could still label them as sheriff deputies. They did that in GTA IV and San Andreas. I hope not. I hope they are SAHP. Fingers crossed for more info and pics on SAHP.

* My guess for the car inconsistencies is simply they haven't finished texturing them. Lets face it, a large portion of GTA fans just skim the pics, not caring about the police vehicles. They just want to get their hands on the game to do Heaven knows what.... We on the other hand really do examine, and probably make Rockstar think we are a little goofy. But they have implemented a lot, and possibly more then our expectations were for them. So we have to give them kudos for going out on a limb and doing all this.

GTALE
  • GTALE

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (USAPatriot @ Friday, May 17 2013, 01:37)
Very informative post LAPD 85. I like all you said there and it further provided concrete evidence for some of our hot topics.

* The only reason I don't think the white SUVs with the stripe are rangers is because they are carrying heavy arsenal. Park Rangers, state or federal, don't carry out swat type missions against someone. But who knows, Rockstar can do what they want.

* Good explanation for the Blaine County Sheriff cars. I hope the re-texture the agencies to be a specific colors too. I am not a fan of seeing some Los Santos County sheriff units being black and white and others being white. They should all be one color or the other. Just like you wouldn't want to see Blaine County Sheriff cars that are all white, but then randomly have a pink one coming after people for no reason. So lets hope they get that straightened up.

* The blue helmet riders on the bikes could very well be SAHP and would seem likely. But Rockstar has blended agencies and things before. They might use the blue helmet, but could still label them as sheriff deputies. They did that in GTA IV and San Andreas. I hope not. I hope they are SAHP. Fingers crossed for more info and pics on SAHP.

* My guess for the car inconsistencies is simply they haven't finished texturing them. Lets face it, a large portion of GTA fans just skim the pics, not caring about the police vehicles. They just want to get their hands on the game to do Heaven knows what.... We on the other hand really do examine, and probably make Rockstar think we are a little goofy. But they have implemented a lot, and possibly more then our expectations were for them. So we have to give them kudos for going out on a limb and doing all this.

The more I read this thread and look at the photos the more excited I get about what Rockstar seems to be doing. I hope they don't drop the ball in the end like they have in previous games when it came to law enforcement. As you've pointed out, Rockstar made separate uniforms, badges, and characters for officers in GTA IV between Liberty City and Alderney State, but they at the last minute didn't change their cars. Same with San Andreas. The folders inside the game had textures for different agencies, but they just dropped at the last minute to state police.

So this brings in my next question I would like opinions from you, especially some of you experts in the field. Do you think agencies will work together and mix together? So lets say we go on a pursuit out of Los Santos, then the Los Santos Sheriff guys join pursuit, then we head out to Blaine County, will the Blaine County sheriff guys join too? My guess is yes. They will probably fade away if their car is decommissioned or if another agency gets the full grasp of a pursuit. Will we hear agency chatter like in previous games, but improved? Like maybe "The Blaine County Sheriff's Officer will take if over from here guys, thanks." Or maybe even "The Blaine County Sheriff's Office is requesting assistance from San Andreas Highway Patrol." You can't tell me this wouldn't be awesome to both see and hear. Agencies working together if needed and near border lines.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users