Counties and Jurisdictions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
582 replies to this topic
GTALE
  • GTALE

Law Enforcement Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:11 AM

I was thinking to Vapid Crown Jewels. ;)  Lol!  There is a lot of gameplay out there in certain other GTA Police cars threads, but I think gameplay till release is "spoiler" and "leaks."  Unless USAPatriot says its okay to post, I won't.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:48 AM

I was thinking to Vapid Crown Jewels. ;)  Lol!  There is a lot of gameplay out there in certain other GTA Police cars threads, but I think gameplay till release is "spoiler" and "leaks."  Unless USAPatriot says its okay to post, I won't.

Vapid Crown Jewels aye, a reference to the British Royal family maybe?

joyrider00
  • joyrider00

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

Vapid Crown Jewels aye, a reference to the British Royal family maybe?

More like Family Jewels

CCarvalho224
  • CCarvalho224

"Courage, Integrity & Pride"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:53 PM

The white SUV with the green stripe is confirmed to be a Park Ranger. 

Source: Livestream (wish I could've got a screenshot of it) 

USAPatriot
  • USAPatriot

Media News Writer

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:50 PM Edited by USAPatriot, 13 September 2013 - 06:54 PM.

In a new video released on the GTA V webpage, there is a clear shot of a white SUV with a green stripe.  I can't figure out how to pause the video to actually read what it says.  The video is called "My Blaine County" and is all about Blaine County.

It brings me hope to see this unit in a Blaine County video.  Can anyone read what it says?  Post above me says park ranger.

EDIT: I found out, but it does say PARK RANGER.

Looks like Park Rangers have law enforcement capabilities with guns and even oddly, SWAT based on older images.

gtablt
  • gtablt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:26 AM

Has anyone seen a Buffalo police car in single player?

neato9611
  • neato9611

Trick

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

Haven't seen the Buffalo yet :( also haven't seen the LSPD Crown Vic (Vapid?) Cruiser but plenty of the new Ford Interceptor lookalikes. County cruisers are almost all Crown Vics with LSPD Moonbeams used to block traffic lanes. I wonder if the pursuit vehicles relate to what the player is driving? Could be scaled something like Crown Vic < Ford Interceptor < Buffalo/Charger < Caprice PPV (Merit?) < Special pursuit vehicles (I thought I saw some sort of higher end slicktop police car) and then your special vehicles for blocking, SWAT transport, etc. This is purely conjecture, I haven't touched GTA:V yet.

jordan39g
  • jordan39g

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

Here's the park ranger vehicle from the "My Blaine County" video.  I know it's not Blaine County Sheriff's Department but come on guys, it's still pretty awesome that R* included a park ranger law enforcement agency and the vehicle looks pretty cool!

ParkRanger.png

gtablt
  • gtablt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:43 PM Edited by gtablt, 15 September 2013 - 10:47 PM.

Wait... so LSPD Moonbeams block traffic, even in Blaine County?  Someone also said on another forum that police cars are not seen patrolling the streets ever.  Please tell me that isn't true.  Or confirm that it is. :-/

Check this out.  Highway Patrol uniform, as well as several others.  Lets hope other law enforcement uniforms are in the game.

29p0pc8.png

Thanks Rockstar for taking so much time to make all these other agencies that most don't care about except us!

Another new screen.

RSG_GTAV_Screenshot2_zps9d24deff.jpg

jordan39g
  • jordan39g

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:58 AM

Wait... so LSPD Moonbeams block traffic, even in Blaine County?  Someone also said on another forum that police cars are not seen patrolling the streets ever.  Please tell me that isn't true.  Or confirm that it is. :-/

Check this out.  Highway Patrol uniform, as well as several others.  Lets hope other law enforcement uniforms are in the game.

29p0pc8.png

Thanks Rockstar for taking so much time to make all these other agencies that most don't care about except us!

Another new screen.

RSG_GTAV_Screenshot2_zps9d24deff.jpg

Oh my god this screen shot makes me so excited!  I don't know where you got it but if it's real that you can change into different law enforcement uniform and they actually made a highway patrol one I'm gonna be in heaven when this comes out lol....as far as police not patrolling the streets ever: I don't believe it for a second.  That doesn't make any since and it would be the first for a GTA game to not have cops on patrol.

Layingthepipe
  • Layingthepipe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:20 AM

I am really interested in getting R*s attention about the inconsistent police cars and their jurisdiction. [email protected] is an email address that they suggested we email out suggestions and ideas. If we consistently and politely email them about lack of Blaine County Emergency Services including State and airport police we can see a new DLC. 

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Security Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:22 AM

Blaine County wouldn't have its own emergency services, it would have state agencies on it.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:21 PM

I am really interested in getting R*s attention

That's great but there was no need to bump a two year old topic in order to do it.

Please do not post in old threads. It bumps the topic to the top of the board and as older topics contain outdated information/discussion this causes confusion when people read the topic from the beginning.

If you have a subject that you feel ought to be discussed feel free to start a new topic
but first, please make use of the search function to ensure that there is not a recent topic (that covers the subject), that you can post in.

Thanks!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users