Quantcast

» «
Photo

PC Version of GTA V Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20,084 replies to this topic
Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:04 AM

The only thing is I wonder about is, if Rockstar is going to surprise the PC people after console launch.

Like lets say after console launch, 2 months passes and they announce a PC version now that would be something.

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:38 AM

QUOTE (zerofreeze @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 03:04)
The only thing is I wonder about is, if Rockstar is going to surprise the PC people after console launch.

Like lets say after console launch, 2 months passes and they announce a PC version now that would be something.

Dude how is that a surprise, it happens every time? I would be surprised only if they announced PC version before initial release which is very unlikely to happen.

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (DizzeeXL @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 07:38)

Dude how is that a surprise, it happens every time? I would be surprised only if they announced PC version before initial release which is very unlikely to happen.

Actually GTA IV PC was announced 4 months after, so 2 months would be cool.

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:55 PM

A huge surprise would be if they announce it .. For release ... one month after consoles.... inlove.gif inlove.gif

DlZZEE
  • DlZZEE

PC peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (zerofreeze @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 16:51)

Still too long. For me It's either now or I never want to hear about this game again. I'll probable be playing Watch Dogs, ACIV and new Batman to forget about GTAV until It's released for PC.

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE (DizzeeXL @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 17:12)
QUOTE (zerofreeze @ Thursday, Jun 27 2013, 16:51)

Still too long. For me It's either now or I never want to hear about this game again. I'll probable be playing Watch Dogs, ACIV and new Batman to forget about GTAV until It's released for PC.

Those games are not bad choices....

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:15 AM Edited by brian., 28 June 2013 - 11:18 AM.

QUOTE (PacketOVerload_x64Bit @ Wednesday, Jun 26 2013, 18:43)
So, is the general consensus from "more informed" "PC folk" that "fans of GTA Series" that Rockstar will launch undoubtedly or that it could go either way for confirmed/non-PC launch.

It is definitely coming to PC. These consoles are about to die. You put games on PC's so you can keep selling them for years to come, even after a hardware cycle ends. There are as many steam accounts as there are accounts on other platforms, let alone all the other digital and retail providers of PC games - we're set, we're definitely getting GTA V.

RDR didn't come to PC, and neither did MCLA. But those games are both crap. GTA is a different story, and the chances of it not being released on PC are the same as you and I having a threesome with Michelle Obama. Rest assured, we will get a better, directx11 enhanced GTA V that has all the initial launch kinks worked out (and perhaps a few new ones of its own tounge.gif )

sats
  • sats

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (brian. @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 11:15)
So, is the general consensus from "more informed" "PC folk" that "fans of GTA Series" that Rockstar will launch undoubtedly or that it could go either way for confirmed/non-PC launch.

It is definitely coming to PC. These consoles are about to die. You put games on PC's so you can keep selling them for years to come, even after a hardware cycle ends.

RDR didn't come to PC, and neither did MCLA. But those games are both crap. GTA is a different story, and the chances of it not being released on PC are the same as you and I having a threesome with Michelle Obama. Rest assured, we will get a better, directx11 enhanced GTA V that has all the initial launch kinks worked out (and perhaps a few new ones of its own tounge.gif )

I agree with you red dead redemption is crap.its very overrated and its missions are repetitive in empty desert with little fun things to do.some idiots here will defend that game because its from rockstar.according to them rockstar is like god.i hate these ones.

maddy26
  • maddy26

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:19 AM

It is definitely coming to PC. These consoles are about to die. You put games on PC's so you can keep selling them for years to come, even after a hardware cycle ends. There are as many steam accounts as there are accounts on other platforms, let alone all the other digital and retail providers of PC games - we're set, we're definitely getting GTA V.

How dare you calling RDR crap? Blasphemy! tounge.gif

sats
  • sats

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (maddy26 @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 11:19)

RDR is the most overrated crap ever.tell me whats so good about that game?

lh1
  • lh1

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

At the mean time, we can look forward to WATCH_DOGS

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 02:37 PM

QUOTE (lh1 @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 13:07)
At the mean time, we can look forward to WATCH_DOGS

user posted image

CTCCoco
  • CTCCoco

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (sats @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 12:55)

It would be better if it came for PC, I can't play properly on my PS3.

But it's a really good game.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

http://www.change.or...ase-gta-v-on-pc

19,780 more needed. icon14.gif

sats
  • sats

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (CTCCoco @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 15:04)
QUOTE (sats @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 12:55)

It would be better if it came for PC, I can't play properly on my PS3.

But it's a really good game.

what so good about it?very little fun things to do.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

Sats, shut the hell up.

RDR is the best game I have ever played!

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Ferocious Banger @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 16:16)
Sats, shut the hell up.

He have right to give his opinion as do you. He doesn't like it, you do, I don't because I can't really play it on my PC. Is that a bad thing? No, R* don't want my money? Fine I will buy something else. WatchDogs most likely.

haarp
  • haarp

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (r34ld34l @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 16:18)
Sats, shut the hell up.

He have right to give his opinion as do you. He doesn't like it, you do, I don't because I can't really play it on my PC. Is that a bad thing? No, R* don't want my money? Fine I will buy something else. WatchDogs most likely.

You don't have a 'right' to an opinion, if everyone stopped saying that and instead slapped down any unnecessary and uneducated 'opinions' we wouldn't have to deal with noobs.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

hey, that's your opinion monocle.gif

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2013 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (Ferocious Banger @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 16:02)

This petition is really not necessary, it will come to PC eventually.

First they need console money, and then a PC version comes out.

Also have a nice interesting pipeline image of T2:
user posted image
Image above was provided by a old Rockstar employee that worked there, and quit and posted this image on GTAF.

CTCCoco
  • CTCCoco

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (zerofreeze @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 16:56)

user posted image
Image above was provided by a old Rockstar employee that worked there, and quit and posted this image on GTAF.

GTA IV Japan? wtf?!

sats
  • sats

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:46 PM Edited by sats, 28 June 2013 - 05:51 PM.

QUOTE (zerofreeze @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 16:56)

user posted image

Its old news.i was the one who actually found it.@Ferocious banger why you say so rdr is the best game you have played?it has a small map mostly empty space.if i want to play rdr on pc i can there is a xbox 360 emulator for it.but i dont because its crap.even rockstar didn't believe the game will be a success.its people like you who overrate that crap because of having somekind of obsession with it.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:49 PM

QUOTE (r34ld34l @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 21:48)
Sats, shut the hell up.

Well, I would have had no problem if some sane, rational person had that view. If you read the posts of the guy I had quoted, you would clearly see that he's a troll.

sats
  • sats

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE (Ferocious Banger @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 17:49)
Sats, shut the hell up.

Well, I would have had no problem if some sane, rational person had that view. If you read the posts of the guy I had quoted, you would clearly see that he's a troll.

You are a disgrace to us Indians.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:03 PM

Sats, you say that Red Dead Redemption is crap, yet you have never played the game. You can hate on it and Rockstar as much as you want, it won't give you any advantages, and it won't make the PC version of GTAV coming sooner. Actually, I have no idea why you keep bringing up the same arguments and rants over and over again, because that is the only thing you do here ever since you have joined this forum. Also, if you don't mind me asking, how is Ferocious Banger a disgrace to Indians just because he called you a troll? Honestly, you don't even make sense most of the time. You call out other members for no reason at hand, and then you wonder why nobody takes you seriously.

sats
  • sats

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:07 PM

QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 18:03)
Sats, you say that Red Dead Redemption is crap, yet you have never played the game. You can hate on it and Rockstar as much as you want, it won't give you any advantages, and it won't make the PC version of GTAV coming sooner. Actually, I have no idea why you keep bringing up the same arguments and rants over and over again, because that is the only thing you do here ever since you have joined this forum. Also, if you don't mind me asking, how is Ferocious Banger a disgrace to Indians just because he called you a troll? Honestly, you don't even make sense most of the time. You call out other members for no reason at hand, and then you wonder why nobody takes you seriously.

i say rdr is crap because i have seen videos of it on net.only good thing about it is graphics.but ferrocious banger is totally wrong calling me a troll.whom did i troll actually?

ViciousLuke
  • ViciousLuke

Ermahgerd GTA V

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (sats @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 18:07)
QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 18:03)

i say rdr is crap because i have seen videos of it on net.only good thing about it is graphics.but ferrocious banger is totally wrong calling me a troll.whom did i troll actually?

You are just stupid, not trolling.

Freezer89
  • Freezer89

• Members

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (sats @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 20:07)
rdr is crap because i have seen videos of it on net.only good thing about it is graphics.

Really? It's crap because you watched videos of the game? What a ridiculous reasoning..

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

QUOTE (sats @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 17:52)
QUOTE (Ferocious Banger @ Friday, Jun 28 2013, 17:49)
Sats, shut the hell up.

You are a disgrace to us Indians.

Haha, what? How is he a disgrace to you?

Until Rockstar confirm anything, we cannot really assume details on the PC Release

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

Only got a PC for Gaming

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:11 PM

Well the PC release doesn't need a confirmation, Rockstar won't give it till they are happy with console sales. But we can use common sense and I don't mean the common sense we got from GTA IV, but about everything and every clue we've been getting.

I think one of the most obvious and strongest is the one from that German retailer, the one that like 3 or 4 weeks before the official announcement had placed for pre-order GTA SE version and GTA PC uncut version, bot had price and details. The most interesting of all this was the fact that when a user asked them about it they said they were sure and had confirmation of that PC version and the same for the SE version.

In these same forums most people said was fake because Rockstar would never do such a "lame" SE version, Rockstar wasn't EA and all that BS talk, the fact is when the version was officially announced it was exactly like it was in that website. So this is more then a confirmation leaked by a retailer with knowledge, and like this one there are plenty more. Never so many retailers placed pre-orders for a game that isn't confirmed, one or two sometimes might happen, but this is a general knowledge and by the looks of it won't take long to be out.

Since I've seen the pre-order for Amazon.fr (know for many legit leaks of software and hardware) with a game pack with Crysis 3, Watch Dogs and GTA V, even beofore Watch Dogs release date being announced that I'm convinced that GTA V PC will most likely be out by the end of this year. Crysys 3 is already out, Wtach Dogs was later confirmed to be out by the end of the year... so only GTA V left to complete the pack.

Connect the dots.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users