20,084 replies to this topic
TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:25 PM

RyanBurnsRed, on 18 Dec 2013 - 8:02 PM, said:

I still can't believe some of you are still excited for this game. To be honest it looks dull in comparison for upcoming games confirmed for PC.

Like I said 2 days ago, all my hype is still on Watch Dogs and The Division. I probably won't get GTA V until it goes on sale or something

If you are not excited for this game then why are you on this thread every day telling how much you dont care, isnt that the opposite of actually doing what you said ?

• rokker_22 likes this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

El Hoxo

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

The anus is carefully fondled by the intruding sugar cane, taking great care not to bruise the rectal walls as it nears the fecal matter in distress. 

• seventonblade and jatiger13 like this

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

RyanBurnsRed, on 18 Dec 2013 - 8:02 PM, said:

I still can't believe some of you are still excited for this game. To be honest it looks dull in comparison for upcoming games confirmed for PC.

Like I said 2 days ago, all my hype is still on Watch Dogs and The Division. I probably won't get GTA V until it goes on sale or something

If you are not excited for this game then why are you on this thread every day telling how much you dont care, isnt that the opposite of actually doing what you said ?

Why are you so concerned about me and what I do?  :lol:

Seeing as how much you care for me, I'll answer your question.

I don't have any hype for the game, but I still want to play it on my platform of choice. 

Is that a good enough answer for you?

rokker_22
  • rokker_22

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:24 PM Edited by rokker_22, 18 December 2013 - 07:25 PM.

The anus is carefully fondled by the intruding sugar cane, taking great care not to bruise the rectal walls as it nears the fecal matter in distress. 

lol!!! wtf mate...hilarious xD

edit: ryan burns red = strange fellow...

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

LOL!!!!!
How drunk are you exactly?? Put down the sugar cane before its too late!!

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

El Hoxo

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:42 PM

LOL!!!!!
How drunk are you exactly?? Put down the sugar cane before its too late!!

Seeing as I'm still concious... not drunk enough. 

1987_EC
  • 1987_EC

PC gamer

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:52 PM

pffff looool what?!

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 07:55 PM Edited by _FRANKENSTEIN_, 18 December 2013 - 07:58 PM.

75806-mind-blown-whoa-dude-gif-pC7V.gif
3387762_700b.jpg
  • PlasmaFLOW likes this

Mr.Aaron
  • Mr.Aaron

Excuse me while I whip this out

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:49 PM Edited by Mr.Aaron, 18 December 2013 - 08:51 PM.

I don't get how one is better than the other. Do you seriously think Rockstar are sat on a complete full PC version of GTAV and just going, nah, let's not release it.

Platinum said the port was coming not long after the console release. Since then it's been put on the back burner as they released other games instead and then going back to the PC version when they have spare time, and only recently just finished it.

So how is Platinum any better apart from the fact they confirmed a PC version and gave no date or any clue as to when it would arrive other than "when we're not busy with other console stuff".

honestly....you dont seem to get much of anything mate...theyre not "sitting on a complete full PC version"....their teams are hard at work on a number of things.... & most probably by this point theyre  approaching the latter stages of porting the game over to the nextgen consoles from the PC build..... which...when finished...will ultimately allow them to  release both versions concurrently & market them beforehand as the definitive "nextgen" experience...resulting in more cash money for them..... It doesnt take a genius to figure out  that this is the most likely scenario....

now had you closely followed all of the available information & various leaks over the past 3 months & applied even an iota of common sense...or possessed a slight aptitude to form logical & reasonable conclusions from readily deducible information then you would know this. but youve been too busy being a console warrior & playing the devils advocate instead.... so thats probably the reason behind your complete obliviousness.......& yes one of those options is definitely better than the other..... I'll take upfront confirmation & honesty over shoddy & dishonest business tactics any day of the week mate...any sane person would
Please, you know as much as everyone els. You have no room to comment on somebody else's opinion. It's all speculation.

Albert Kike
  • Albert Kike

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:56 PM Edited by Albert Kike, 18 December 2013 - 08:59 PM.

Please, you know as much as everyone els. You have no room to comment on somebody else's opinion. It's all speculation.

You're right. He knows as much as everyone with common sense and basic logic skills does, the difference is people like him actually apply those skills and think for themselves. Unlike people like yourself who simply write everything off as coincidence, "speculation" and "conspiracy theory".

Mr.Aaron
  • Mr.Aaron

Excuse me while I whip this out

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:58 PM Edited by Mr.Aaron, 18 December 2013 - 09:03 PM.

So, no announcement yet. Awesome.

Apparently, uttering even a single f*cking word about PC/NG is an impossible task for them, a few simple, minuscule goddamn words that would ease the minds of hundreds of thousands of people eagerly awaiting, people who they've kept and continue to keep in total darkness & isolation for over two years now. Words that any respectable and honest institution would have mentioned by now. 

Apparently, promoting their corny apparel and details about a 9 year old game port are more of a priority. Got to love the way in which some of these developers have gone; where zero f*cks are given about an entire community/fan-base.   

edit: Got to also love all of these pathetic, ass kissing morons who fervently defend sh*tty business practices & stand by companies even when sh*t is being shoveled their way by them. The jackasses who stand as bulldogs beside those companies who don't give two f*cks about them -- pansies who enjoy getting copious amounts of horsesh*t spoon fed to them.

YOU are the sole reason for the rapid decline of integrity in this industry, and why all of these companies suddenly feel like they can get away with complete and utter bullsh*t.

- exact my thoughts ... well, i've been mentioning this few hundred pages ago when i said firstly "give us the game by the end of the year", than, little bit later "give us announcement ... or anything", but nothing and then i said "ok, if they don't want my money, they will not get it", also, business way to say this (because R* love to quote everything in business way) "if you are too late, once, you are warned, second time, you are punished, third time you are fired ... i'm sorry is this fifth time ? in a row ?"... and that is exactly what is happening, not a single word for all this time, like abandoned kids ... shame, so shame and so greedy ... well, if they can't I CAN and I WILL keep my word and i will never, by that i mean never ever, buy ANY game from R* ... officially GTA V will be my first cracked game (if it comes out to the PC), but not just cracked, it'll be cracked with huge smile on my face with such a happiness, also all future games from this company, which i attend to play, i will crack, on some announcement i will just put a little smile and "THANK YOU" will go to the guys who will provide crack for the game

- addition to this:

1. i don't give a pure phuck what will anyone say about cracking
2. i don't give a pure phuck what will anyone say about cracking R*'s games
3. i don't give a pure phuck about R*'s business tree of making money

- well ... that is just me, but that is EXACTLY what i'm gonna do

- also, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you ... shame we didn't get present like we deserve
We deserve? What's this "we deserve" entitlement attitude? If you took the comment they made as a confirmation coming soon then that's your own fault. As for you cracking the game have fun with that whole mess. I hope you have issues upon issues or end up banned. But I think you are all talk and will end up buying it like everyone els.

You're right. He knows as much as everyone with common sense and basic logic skills does, the difference is people like him actually apply those skills and think for themselves. Unlike people like yourself simply write everything off as coincidence, "speculation" and "conspiracy theory".

Speculating about a game takes skill and logic? Common sense says nobody knows exactly whats happening and its all speculation. When Did I write anything off as coincidence or conspiracy theory? The only thing I have said on the subject is that it won't be released till next year and that we won't have an announcement till next year which is turning out to be exactly that.
  • TaviColen123 likes this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

El Hoxo

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:26 PM Edited by Xerukal, 18 December 2013 - 09:26 PM.

Announcement is coming this month. 

The glowing pair of testicles in the nether realm told me so. 

uJhatafart00
  • uJhatafart00

Zarrogante

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

f*ck kifflom i'm out of this sh*t.

PlasmaFLOW
  • PlasmaFLOW

Oracle

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:51 PM

Announcement is coming this month. 

The glowing pair of testicles in the nether realm told me so. 

My trust was purely based on those...

I believe in your sugar covered anus Xerukal.

Wait... wha..?

• jatiger13 likes this

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

My golden cock told me R* will announce the PC version this month. My golden shiny precious cock never let me down.

FutoDriver
  • FutoDriver

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

You guys are crazy. Rockstar have more important things to announce first like San Andreas being out on Android. Honestly, I agree with the others that have played V though in that we have more exciting titles coming to the PC platform.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

El Hoxo

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:58 PM

You guys are crazy. Rockstar have more important things to announce first like San Andreas being out on Android. Honestly, I agree with the others that have played V though in that we have more exciting titles coming to the PC platform.

GTA V is GTA V. 

Other titles are other titles.

When I'm excited for Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, a new entry in a series I've followed for so long and loved so much, I'm not gonna run off and go play Metal Gear or Hitman. Get me? 

shushumiga
  • shushumiga

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

So, no announcement yet. Awesome.

Apparently, uttering even a single f*cking word about PC/NG is an impossible task for them, a few simple, minuscule goddamn words that would ease the minds of hundreds of thousands of people eagerly awaiting, people who they've kept and continue to keep in total darkness & isolation for over two years now. Words that any respectable and honest institution would have mentioned by now. 

Apparently, promoting their corny apparel and details about a 9 year old game port are more of a priority. Got to love the way in which some of these developers have gone; where zero f*cks are given about an entire community/fan-base.   

edit: Got to also love all of these pathetic, ass kissing morons who fervently defend sh*tty business practices & stand by companies even when sh*t is being shoveled their way by them. The jackasses who stand as bulldogs beside those companies who don't give two f*cks about them -- pansies who enjoy getting copious amounts of horsesh*t spoon fed to them.

YOU are the sole reason for the rapid decline of integrity in this industry, and why all of these companies suddenly feel like they can get away with complete and utter bullsh*t.

- exact my thoughts ... well, i've been mentioning this few hundred pages ago when i said firstly "give us the game by the end of the year", than, little bit later "give us announcement ... or anything", but nothing and then i said "ok, if they don't want my money, they will not get it", also, business way to say this (because R* love to quote everything in business way) "if you are too late, once, you are warned, second time, you are punished, third time you are fired ... i'm sorry is this fifth time ? in a row ?"... and that is exactly what is happening, not a single word for all this time, like abandoned kids ... shame, so shame and so greedy ... well, if they can't I CAN and I WILL keep my word and i will never, by that i mean never ever, buy ANY game from R* ... officially GTA V will be my first cracked game (if it comes out to the PC), but not just cracked, it'll be cracked with huge smile on my face with such a happiness, also all future games from this company, which i attend to play, i will crack, on some announcement i will just put a little smile and "THANK YOU" will go to the guys who will provide crack for the game

- addition to this:

1. i don't give a pure phuck what will anyone say about cracking
2. i don't give a pure phuck what will anyone say about cracking R*'s games
3. i don't give a pure phuck about R*'s business tree of making money

- well ... that is just me, but that is EXACTLY what i'm gonna do

- also, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you ... shame we didn't get present like we deserve
We deserve? What's this "we deserve" entitlement attitude? If you took the comment they made as a confirmation coming soon then that's your own fault. As for you cracking the game have fun with that whole mess. I hope you have issues upon issues or end up banned. But I think you are all talk and will end up buying it like everyone els.

You're right. He knows as much as everyone with common sense and basic logic skills does, the difference is people like him actually apply those skills and think for themselves. Unlike people like yourself simply write everything off as coincidence, "speculation" and "conspiracy theory".

Speculating about a game takes skill and logic? Common sense says nobody knows exactly whats happening and its all speculation. When Did I write anything off as coincidence or conspiracy theory? The only thing I have said on the subject is that it won't be released till next year and that we won't have an announcement till next year which is turning out to be exactly that.

- let me put it this way Mr. Aaron :

1. for how long are you gaming ? (my answer is since 1984.)

2. how much money have you spend on games ? (my answer is - i could buy a decent house)

3. how much, in percentage, from your monthly salary (if you are an adult and working) is a new game ? (my answer is 15% from one monthly salary, one new game)

4. after all these years, you are not getting mad about whole "PC" situation in gaming industry, especially in R*'s case ? (my answer is - i could rip they hearts out with my bear hands !!!)

5. "we deserve" .. you don't put yourself into category of "PC gaming community" ? (my answer is - yes, i put myself in "PC gaming community" for a long time, and i'm proud of it, especially what credit we earned and what sh*t we get - by that, yes "we deserve" stands as statue of liberty)

6. you don't have issue already ? (my answer is -  yes, i already have issue by this whole situation, and cracking of GTA V will be walk in the park)

7. do you stand behind your words ? (my answer is - always ! ... i always do what i've previously said, so yes, GTA V will be cracked by me and that will be my first cracked game in 30 YEARS OF GAMING)

- cheers, Mr. Aaron

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

No, not at all. R* is not working on the GTA molbiles, that's War Drums their concerns.

R* doesn't has anything to do with the GTA mobiles. R* have better things to do with GTAV and announce the damn PC version already.

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:24 PM

In before another merchandise announcement, because why not.

HaciSerkanOsman
  • HaciSerkanOsman

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:59 PM

i dnt know what R* problem is. Look at iFruiut app it came out 2 or 3 month later. for a sh*tty useless app..now u can guess how much it will take it for a game.

f*ck this company

• RyanBurnsRed likes this

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

The buns are only getting hotter...

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:06 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 18 December 2013 - 11:07 PM.

But how much hotter? The buns will become...burns. Third degree burns. And no one wants third degree burns. Certainly not the PC's of many people in anticipation of GTA V.

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:10 PM

Hey guys, I've been looking into the files and I see some really ancient coding from 2009 even. It suggested that they had intended a PS2 version that would have a low-res version of just Los Santos, a minority of missions were cut, and the North Yankton map was nonexistant. 

PS2 version confirmed.

photo-thumb-734023.png?_r=1378431779

HaciSerkanOsman
  • HaciSerkanOsman

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

i dnt know what R* problem is. Look at iFruiut app it came out 2 or 3 month later for android. for a sh*tty useless app..now u can guess how much it will take it for a game.
f*ck this company

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:25 PM

i dnt know what R* problem is. Look at iFruiut app it came out 2 or 3 month later for android. for a sh*tty useless app..now u can guess how much it will take it for a game.
f*ck this company

Don't requote yourself... I didn't know how low anyone could go in this thread.

• TaviColen123 likes this

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:03 AM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 19 December 2013 - 12:04 AM.

The sad thing is that I'm convinced that the NG versions have something to do with this.

No.

Technically (I don't know why people keep forgetting this)the PS4 has Gaikai which can run PS1/PS2/PS3 games, as a result it can run GTA V. So it means only one NG console is left out and that is the XB 1 but of course Rockstar have (in my memory) NEVER created a separate NG version if their game release at the end of a console's 'primary' lifecycle. A prime example being GTA San Andreas which was released on the 360 via the Marketplace. Rockstar will obviously do the same XB 1 and considering the amount of sales they made with the game without a PC version itself and the Xbox One's below par sales (1 million all over the world compared to the PS4's 1 million in North America alone) I really doubt if there is a NG version in the works.

Ok, so you're telling me that if (all points to it for quite some time, read my now locked for no logic reasons thread using the link in my signature to see how old if you didn't yet) Rockstar have been working in a PC version with an engine using modern technology that can easily be ported to the Next Gen consoles and expand it to 2 more platforms that are already over 3 million and are expected to be more then doubled in 6 months, don't want to make more money and in this case easy money?

So you think Rockstar thought "Oh screw that, we're tired of this game let's just make money out of these new hardwares in 3 or 4 years, meanwhile people with PS4's can use their new consoles to keep playing this game as if they were still using their old hardware, as for the Microsoft users screw them they can always buy a new console if they want".

If you use GAIKAI in a PS4 it means not only you'll be playing a very low quality game in an hardware capable of something a lot better (yeah thats the feeling of PC players in the last 5 years, playing old DX9 ports in PC's ready to run "Next Gen" titles), Rockstar won't earn anything extra, because you don't have to buy the game again. But on the other hand if they give you a title ready for that new hardware with the expected quality and give you the chance to move your progress from you PS3/ XBOX360 like other games did, you'll give them money again.

------------

In conclusion, Rockstar seems to be sitting in a Max Payne 3 style, GTAV version, which means able to use DX11 features that are also what the new consoles provide, so all they have to do (most likely are already) is port it for those new consoles, something that every other company is doing now (AC IV BF, Watch Dogs, Battle Field 4 and many others) and collect the profit from it.

This is simple math and logic, it's not like that they need to port the current gen consoles version to the next gen with a very bad look, it will be something "new" that will make people want to actually buy a new console nd taking into account all the fanatics of R*/ GTA V that will happen.

As for everyone talking about the piracy on PC BS again, I won't repeat myself I've been posting a lot about it so if you're interested go back and read, but I have something to say. The PC piracy numbers are indeed bigger then consoles, but that is normal, while both consoles are around 100 million and sell 26 million games, it means 74 million either didn't bought the game or actually pirated it... now think that as for the PC statistics say that there are currently between 1 and 3 billion computers, obviously not all are gaming PC's but is estimated that there is a 600 million PC Gaming market ... so yeah it's possible that there are more "pirates" but in the end between pirated and sold games the profit is astronomical, so don't worry that piracy is just another scapegoat for the lousy job from game developers.

• GTA564 and rokker_22 like this

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:14 AM

Not to mention silver wolf, that developers would rather have someone pirate a game and play it than never play it. If they didn't play it, they wouldn't have told their friends who now have a chance to buy the game. Not to mention, pirating is better for developers than used games. At least with pirating, no one is making money the developers should have got. Meanwhile games top rakes in millions each year from customers paying 60 bucks for a game, returning it a month later for 15 bucks and two weeks later being sold for 45. I can assure you that any developer would rather have no one making money off people playing their games than the crappy used game companies.

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:37 AM

HaciSerkanOsman, on 19 Dec 2013 - 12:59 AM, said:

i dnt know what R* problem is. Look at iFruiut app it came out 2 or 3 month later. for a sh*tty useless app..now u can guess how much it will take it for a game.

f*ck this company

How is it a sh*tty app if it works and does the things its supposed to be doing ? Just because YOU find it useless doesnt mean its true .

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:48 AM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 19 December 2013 - 12:51 AM.

Yep it works the same with the music industry. I remember years ago when NAPSTER was in the mouth of every "famous people" that it was bad and had to be stopped, I remember Metallica crying about it and then some other artists came and said "OMG the MP3 public sharing made me get invites to play in countries that were stunned with my music and the CD sales increased a lot"... the same happened with a group called "Arctic Monkeys" that gave away their CD as free MP3 download and suddenly the sales went through the roof along their fame. Coldplay also pulled a stunt like this and placed their latest CD on a website and people could get it as they wanted, for free or by paying what they thought they deserved to a max of 100 dollars, at the end of this stunt they stated that they made a lot more money even with free downloads then they could even imagine if they sold them in the regular fashion. And guess who came publicly say how great NAPSTER was and that was interested in do the same as Coldplay? Yeah ... Metallica.

Who usually cry about free MP3s aren't the artists it's actually the editors who in most of the cases are the ones to blame for people not actually buying CD's, that now was solved with digital downloads the same way it was solved to PC's with Steam.

Anyway, I just found something that is quite interesting I mean this fact is so "good" that I believe it is mostly fake, but for a fake it has many details which I think would take a lot of work to make this work properly, and the likes in the video are way over the dislikes. The graphics don't look anything special but if the game have more then 1 settings to play it's possible that there is a low version that looks like the consoles, but I noticed something I didn't in some of the videos I've seen and even in XBOX360 gameplay, I don't see much popup's and objects loading after a turn or in longer distances and at around 6 minutes the keys are all from PC, and the in game instructions also have PC keys and even the mouse icon. So if this is a fake it is a very good stunt. Anyway watch it and tell me what you think, of this "Public Beta" (Yeah weird):

Ash or any other modder, is there enough info in the found files inside the console version to actually change the in-game keys to the PC frontend like this?

• Mince likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users